/got/ eternal general

Previous Wildfire edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsZmlkGwKns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maisie is an absoluuuuuuuuuute qt

Best queen

If she had lived, would she have been the best queen ever?

stop watching bad shows

Would you a Maisie?

Want something in particular ?

Probably, yeah. She wouldn't go all autistic like Cersei, so the majority of the realm would live peacefully.

was that the fastest thread in weeks

Who isn't /j*nsa/ here? Show yourselves then kill yourselves

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios.

in a heartbeat
I'd probably last about a heartbeat too

Yes but only because of the Maisie/Bran/Meera/Sansa posting

It looks like George is bowing to a queen.

Ever, i don't know. Good queen, for sure.

Well, if we supposed Daenerys isn't coming with her savages.

The pedo's are very active today.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until 404. I shall take no waifu, hold no threads, father no theories. I shall wear no tripcode and win no glory. I shall live and post at my board. I am the word in the darkness. I am the poster on the boards. I am the shield that guards the threads of men. I pledge my life and honor to the /GoT/'s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Memes (pepe, caricatures) and anything "rare"

>Pro grade camera
>Still films in portrait

We know you are

>so you're forbidden to ever kill my character? That's nice to know. I like having such power over you. What else can I make you do? What if I told you to kneel right there in front of everyone and kiss my feets?

because it was for snapchat

but what am

Azor Bran

perfect casting for a character named "Arya Horseface" desu senpai

that looks more like maisie

I'll try

Yes, and on a weekend.

We're usually even slower on weekends

Holy shit bruh

>inb4 aping preston jacobs

after reading a fest for crows it is clear D&D didn't get the "violence is bad" core message of the series

baka

She's gone mad with power.

Why is western civilisation doomed, Cred Forums?

Dude upload all that shit to a Mega or Dropbox and make it public, then share it.

I spent fucking weeks and all I have is about 30 pics

GET THE FUCK OUT

Yeah user, a Mega link will be just perfect.

The last thread was one of the least productive in recent memory though.

The only thing that stood out was the return of frogposter(s), which isn't exactly what we need right now.

Every civilisation is, fuckface.

autism: a screenshot

may we have some oona or rose, good ser?

Look at that fat fuck at a party enjoying himself instead of writing the fucking books.

Pls be real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>fuckface
Why did you say that?

Sansafu

Well it wasn't pure autism or shitposting so I'll take it.

We've had too many threads lasting 24 hours even up to 36 in the last few days.

he's like 2 feet away from Maisie's tits, and 1 wardrobe malfunction away from seeing them.

If I was a paramedic or a doctor I'd just let everyone die to be there with Maisie.

i guess it couldn't hurt

Post rare Brans, pls.

night night /got/

Really let herself go.

Honestly, she's a horrendous actress

I want her and sophie to smother me between their legs

This.

HOT
O
T

POST RARE DABIDS

Sleep tight, froggo

i have so many

Check out her charming eyes

By R'hllor, /got/ is /waifu general/ today.
Used to be like that few months ago but been a while since I've seen it happen like this.

>implying

>encouraging pedophiles
No.

HI DABID

its 2 people

I've been looking for that picture for a long time. It's in 'do it for him' but it's too tiny. Thanks, senpai.

Literally our waifu

Best female character taking into account martial skills, noble background, and current company.

When Brandon Stark becomes king, she'll be his queen. She'll be remembered as the Frog Queen who helped Bran the Rebuilder reconstruct Westeros from scratch.

the branbros alone are at least two people.

She's actually far from it. If you see her in other roles, combined with her stage performances you should realise that she's actually one of the better young actors on the show. Not that there's a high bar...

>idea crayons
Everytime

There's another person that loves Maisie so much?!

youre welcome

No

TKITN JSYN

Let's get some discussion about something so the waifu pics don't get the whole thread pruned.

What do you figure Kit, Peter, Lena, Maisie and Emilia's chances are tomorrow for Best Supporting Actor or Actress?

How about Miguel Sapochnik for Best Director for Battle of the Bastards?

Jack Bender for Best Director for The Door?

D&D for Outstanding Writing for Battle of the Bastards?

And Game of Thrones for Best Outstanding Drama?

99% chance youre a boygeorgefag.

>the Frog Queen who helped Bran the Rebuilder
I'm in tears

It's online voting, in other words: he who has the largest amount of viewers will reap all the awards.

Yeah alright that's it. See ya later /got/

Why is she so perfect?

What is a boygeorgefag?

if i knew thats all it would take to get you to leave i would have posted it hours ago

Aren't the Emmys voted for by people in Hollywood and not fans?

Like National or International Academies of this or that?

found your wank material and now youre going off to have a little 'me' time?

Let's pretend it's a year ago

Interested to see how the Euron plot plays out. This actor could work. I'm guessing they're gonna abandon the awful Dorne plot too.

DAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW IS A BABBY ISAAC

>This actor could work
No one thought this.

I hope Stanis will become a king like he's supposed to

...Isaac was a baby once. Huh.

Maybe not the best, but the cutest for sure

he was a chubby kid

I want to marry and breed Sophie so so bad

I love her more than anything

Lol moron. This an actress who is proud of not reading his books because the show is better.

>Isaac Hempstead-Wright as a baby
> for some reason he's dressed like a tiny Beatle
> cutest picture thing I've ever seen

I would do everything for Goddess

>memeing the pedo meme this hard

>baby isaac will never be my child
It's not fair

>people are still watching GoT after season 5 and 6

>you cant think a kid is cute without it being sexual
you sound like a creep, good thing nobody will ever procreate with you

>People are still watching GoT after season 6
Not possible.

I live less than a mile away from where that BAFTA party is happening right now

im going to go see if i can stalk talentiana maslany

Tatiana you say?

maisie looks like an untalented little beast gremlin standing next to such a talented, beautiful queen. if i see maisie ill throw paint on her

>tfw the show killed my hype for TWOW
The plotlines have been ruined :(

Bitch, I'll kill you.

You'll never be this radiant.

want to know how i can tell youre a femanon

>"I really like bran, I want to cuddle him and eat his dookies"

>tfw she wins an emmy and your heart on the same day

you're a repressed pedophile, we get it

Why does she look like a robot?

Lannisters are always better than Starks.

more pls

your brain probably can't accept the fact that a randomly born person could be so amazingly perfect in every way, so it makes you think she looks like a robot, or a divine creature, something like that.

It's quite common.

She looks like a foot dipped in a yeast infected bellybutton

Because she's perfect.

There is only one perfection, and she does not share power.

>that picture
>not cute as fuck

Shit all you want on her horrid pictures shopping and all that, but you can't seriously think she looks bad on these new ones posted in this threaed and previous one.

There are no word in any langage to say how much I want to fuck her all night long and cum in her every hole

Do you really want to hurt me?

>2016
>picture from show aired in 2011, shot in 2010
TRIGGERED

post yfw bran is the lord of light

>“Open the door, Hodor,” Bran said.
>The huge stableboy put both hands flat on the door, pushed, and grunted. “Hodor?” He slammed a fist against the wood, and it did not so much as jump. “Hodor.”
>“Use your back,” urged Bran. “And your legs.”
>Turning, Hodor put his back to the wood and shoved. Again. Again. “Hodor!” He put one foot on a higher step so he was bent under the slant of the door and tried to rise. This time the wood groaned and creaked. “Hodor!” The other foot came up a step, and Hodor spread his legs apart, braced, and straightened. His face turned red, and Bran could see cords in his neck bulging as he strained against the weight above him. “Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor HODOR!”

its not right bros

They're determined to troll.

who /wanttomarryMaisie/ here?

youre going to respond to yourself

Me!

Who /wanttobreedSophie/ here?

>Sansa learns R+L=J
>stops hating Jon for being sign of Ned's infidelity
>starts hating him for being secret Ned let hurt Cat and their family and didn't trust her with

Why are you so obsessed with getting her with child?

I like "tall" hot chicks who can produce manmore children

This thread is cancerous af

mfw

Why do I sometimes see people using us not knowing what happened to the Last Hero after they won, as proof that he died and that Jon, if he is the Prince that was Promised/Azor Ahai, will die too?

We also don't know shit about what happened to most if any of the legendary characters from around that time period either.

How did Bran the Builder die? What was his tax policy? How did Lann the Clever rule and die? How about Durran Godsgrief and his wife? How about Symeon Star-eyes, what happened to him? Or Garth Greenhand and all his kids, how'd they live or die? And what happened with Florian and Jonquil?

Only the big thing or things they're know for are known or really passed on. So same thing with the Last Hero, anything he did after the Long Night ended wasn't worth mentioning or passing on, he might not have died and neither does whoever turn out to be Azor Agai/PTWP

Just saw the pics of Maisie's tattoo.

August 7th 2009 (07-08-09) cause that's the day she and Sophie found out they got their roles and their lives changed.

Tattoo looks crudely done and like shit, especially the 8

bran can't be king

not fit breed

not fit to lead.

as simple as that. pure fact, and you can't do nothing about it.

Enough, aragornsperg.

Huh, haven't seen any pics of Sophie at the pre Emmy party, but she was clearly there or supposed to be

anyone else ships AshaXStannis?

The salty buttsex blonde is giving way to her natural blonde.

Branpedo BTFO

Someone had better ask her why she's still blonde if they've already started filming indoor scenes.

A switch to a wig would really throw people off at this point

Finally

Would you take orders from electronic adjutant Sophie?

This is where I leave you

>Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

>go out to dinner a few hours ago
was the last post I saw
>come back
What happened /got/?

Also,
Thanks for the responses. I'm unsure, even though I'm a smirkfag because she had a whole Tyrell army in the city and didn't BTFO outta the high sparrow. If I'm her, and they have my brother, I'm going in heavy (not Cersei level insane, but heavy enough so that no one will mess with me or my brother again).

Say what you want about Tywin, people were afraid to mess with him. I want to believe that Marg would have developed into a firm and fair queen.

Dubs of truth. We should fix that right away

Say it with me anons

RIGHTFUL

QUEEN

It's time to let go, user.

king

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

Purifying thread from slag anal sweat.

thank you much appreciated

>Maisie anal sweat

So did the pedo just ban evade?

do you ever do anything else with your life or do you spend every waking second on Cred Forums

There are several Branbros.

If you care about the general so much, talk about stuff other than imaginary pedos.

benhands was the most retarded deus ex machina ive ever seen but his makeup/costume was bretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=MsZmlkGwKns

Go away, Preston.

hello r/gameofthrones

I guess I have my answer about ban evading pedos. Not sure how they do it, but it must work.

If you had to choose between Shae and Ros, who would you go for and why?

So is it true, has he finally done rowing?

ros, because both are fucking shit but at least ros has great tits

>This image no longer works as none of these plotlines are abandoned anymore.

R.I.P

>he actually considers shae a possibility

Pedo confirmed for having the shittiest taste.

>considering the roach
As far as whores go, I'd pick Doreah.

I'm just glad if Gendry is back. Make Baratheon great again.

Is he tho

Rumours say that Joe Dempsie was spotted at the s7 shootings.

>Dabid *pants* DABID!
>What is it, Dan?
>Look at this image created by anonymous, Dabid.
>Oh jesus. We can't return to all these plotlines with our precious Seven Season plan. What do we do?
>This is a problem, Dabid! All these loose ends! They're gonna tear us apart harder than they tore apart the Lost finale, Dabid!
>Unless...
>Are you thinking what i'm thinking, Dabid?
>Yes, Dan. We'll only need 3 extra episodes. Let's split Season 7 into two short seasons, shoehorn all of these characters back into the plot and cheaply do away with them after 5 minutes of screentime each. We won't even reference most of them again after they're dead because the GA doesn't remember their names anyway.
>He does it again! A stroke of genius, Dabid!

Good. Both Mel and Davos are around, they know of Gendry, the golden cloaks probably know. He could be legitimized. I don't want Baratheons to die out.

Emilia's butt is a little too big, now.

Yeah, that's how it probably goes. Gendry will have about 5 minutes of screen time and then dies.

doreah and yunkai'i whore are both 12/10

wish they'd play dany and sansa or something.

>I don't want Baratheons to die out.

But they will.

Legitimizing another Baratheon to give them power is deligitimizing yourself in the public's eyes. Creates questions of who the throne belongs to

She was doomed from the start, too many people were gunning to slaughter the Lannister dynasty

I mean shit, Robb, Stannis, Renly, and Balon all go down, and in the process Jon and Dany rise up to butcher the Lannisters, even if the Tyrells were still on the Lannisters side, with the downfall of the Freys and Boltons they have no other allies or supporters, the entire realm would still be against them and they'd be doomed

Cat is a qt for her age, desu

>5 kids and Ned was hopeful for 6

A fertile qt

She'd be a good queen, but I don't know about the best. Alysanne is still remembered fondly 250 years later. Her mother was cool too, she pretty much single-handedly saved the Targ dynasty at a great personal cost.

Bitch was in her 40's back at season 1. She has cute features but she aged really rapidly.

Yes, she looks old, but that doesn't matter.

She looks disgusting and was an annoying prune. Tully fucking bitch.

>posting Lannister memes

Go back to westerchan, blondie

y evry1 so mean to house tully DDD:

Anyone here hope that the 'Mad Queen' theory is true?

I'd think it would be great if she tries to fight Jon to prove her power, and she then gets BTFO by the Night King. She just can't comprehend or understand someone having magic that can hurt her and Jon tried to warn her by raven for months.

Tyrion sits there saying he's a bastard, what would he know about ruling. That they should play on that to remove him from Winterfell. Giving her all this great advice if they were fighting a regular war, so she doesn't heed his letters.

I'm projecting I know, but goddammit I want Danerys to fail so hard.

House Baratheon isn't going to come back. They're all going to die in one way or another so strong womyn dany and her multicultural army can break le wheel.
>starks are already ruled by a targ bastard and bran will probably an hero or pretend to be dead so he can be le magic raven man
>tyrells are already extinct except a dried up 80-something who's only a tyrell by marriage
>martells are already extinct due to autistic bastard sand sneks
>lannister's male heir has no children and will almost certainly die fucking/killing his sister. the other male lannister is a disgraced meme dwarf who killed his father. Kevan and all his sons also died.
>euron will get dragon'd trying to get his cock near dany and the other male greyjoy literally has no dick.
>robin will turn out to be LF's bastard
>edmure & babby will inevitably die because that's all that the tullys have done so far

>literally Tully fucking shits

But who would legitimize him?

Smart and Beautiful?

>tfwywnfmitb
jdimsa

Jon at Arya's behest once he gets the throne ofc.

>and she then gets BTFO by Bran

ftfy

Nah, Michelle's smoking habit fucked her up

Snow still has Stark blood, and if he's legitimized by Sansa or a ruler, he's in line for the Lordship. He does not, however, instantly become Lord like reddit believes. His "sisters" and "brother" (read cousins) still have the first claims, and only if they die with no children does he have a claim. They don't need to get married either (look at Lady Mormont in the books, she just is listed with an "unknown consort") because they have the power to legitimize their bastards.

Tyrells you are right, they are probably dead as a house line, but the next Lordship probably falls to Lord Redwyne since that was Olenna's household originally. Not to mention they are their staunchess bannermen.

I wouldn't discount the Lannisters yet, just because we won't know until valonqar is completed. Even if one survives, they still could carry on their house line. More likely I could see them deciding not to as a last "fuck you" to Tywin.

Euron doesn't even need to have an heir, because Theon did have a bastard with the captain's daughter. It's possible that if he really needed to he could legitimize that son.

Robin seems like he's gonna die at some point, but even then, at that point we're just speculating.

Edmure is a valuable asset ESPECIALLY now that Frey is dead with tons of children who seemingly all want a claim. It's more important than ever to keep them alive.

The only problem with Gendry is the only person who can legitimize him is a King or his Lord father. So until the kingdom's ruler is decided he's Lord of jack shit. The only other way to get legitimized is by winning militarily, and I don't see any armies in that boat of his.

With all this talk of legitimization, I don't want to leave out the Targaryens though. Jon has half Targaryen blood through his papa. Whoever's ruler can legitimize him, as well as his aunt who is the leader of their "house". Still, he seems the least likely to have kids after Yigrett. Even if Jon+Dany is true, she's barren.

Just realized something.

If Dany and Tyrion land before Bran gets North, Tyrion has motive to assert his marriage to Sansa and call Jon a usurper

Do you think the sand sneks could be legitimised?
Maybe snaketits will rule dorne as a martell one day, with bron as her prince

He has a small claim, however that also legitimizes the sentence that the same ruling family passed down to him. He was married by the gods, as well as sentenced by the gods.

I mean you're probably right, but still legally it's fucked but I believe DnD are that stupid.

He knows that Bran isn't dead though

Also it's really not the kind of thing he'd do

>bring back usurper line that killed and took the throne only one generation ago
>make Lords follow peasant who has no skills or business leading or ruling

lol no

Why would the Tyrells be dead?

Loras has older brothers.

>He knows that Bran isn't dead though

Who? Jon

Bran's lost beyond the Wall where Night King wiped out everyone. Bran ought to be presumed dead until proven otherwise

We see you JonConautist

I just don't recognize that as a real story so I didn't want to respond

I'm not certain how the Martells do their titles actually, as Dorne may be different.

If it's not different, it would have passed to Doran's son first. If his son dies and had no heir, it would pass to Doran's brother. If he has no brother, it would pass to his sister. So unfortunately, it looks like Ellaria Sand would be the nearest living "relative" unless they have cousins we don't know about. She's a bastard but I don't think she ever married Oberyn. Even then, she has the military support and killed the family line so she has as good of a claim as any, but a better one since she can back it up with force.

Why the fuck do you think my post was about Jon? the post I responded to was about Tyrion.

I'm pretty certain they died at the Sept of Balor, since the rest of the family stayed for the ceremony of their brother except for Olenna (who left due to Margery).

Also if they were alive, then it was a complete meme that Olenna was representing them to the Sand Sneks because she wouldn't have been the leader. It only would have made sense to send her if they didn't want the Lords to die at a potentially hostile area (which is possible).

>he doesn't know about Willas Tyrell, the NEETlord of Highgarden who would rule once all the normies are dead

Tyrion got a dragon pardon, his slate is clean.

Especially if Olenna decides to spill the beans to taunt Cersei since she has nothing to lose, Dany needs her even if Tyrion gets opissed

>"Once their tendies privileges are revoked, the North will crumble"

What did he mean by this?

I'm with you bro, but they'll never let this happen. Even if in books Martin will fuck her shit up, the sjw generation we're living in will tear D&D apart if their stronk womyn get hurt.

Like I said you're probably right. I love delving into the legality of marriages and such (which is why I'm posting). However, at the end of the day if your military is big enough you only need a small or fabricated claim to take a throne.

Where my /c2k/ bros at?

Oh my bad, forgot Tyrion got told by Theon that he didn't kill Bran and Rickon and thought you meant Jon knew so that'd keep Tyrion from taking the North through Sansa, my bad

Does Willas exist in show though? I'm pretty sure Loras was Mace's only son in the show.

>I love delving into the legality of marriages and such (which is why I'm posting).

On that note, isn't Tyrion still married to Tysha? It wasn't a fake septon, she wasn't lying, and they consummated

Me again,

So I just checked and in the shows apparently the brothers acre completely omitted, and Loras was the heir.

This makes becoming a Kingsguard even to protect his sister that much more fucking stupid. Why'd you have to do this to me. I don't want the redpill of how much better the books are!

So yes in the show House Tyrell is dead. It will probably pass to the Redwynes I guess, but he was in Kings Landing in the books. It seems that he wasn't in the show, so he's the next likeliest candidate for the Lordship and Warden of the South

>everyone except Gendry was in the last season
the power of memes

The Septon was drunk, so if he doesn't remember and the family doesn't talk about it...

I mean yeah it's legal, however this is just where straight up lies, deceit, and forgetfulness come into play. His family probably had the septon paid off or killed, but a septon who can be drunkenly bribed probably knows enough to keep his mouth shut when a Warden and Lord comes to your door to say "shut the fuck up"

I think were just supposed to infer that it wouldn't be an issue

>speaking the truth makes me jonconautist

Just accept it gendryfag

No, sucking up to the Tardaryens makes you a JonConautist.

But wouldn't Tyrion possibly want to assert the marriage as a fuck you to his dad and Jaime?

They lied about shit and how everything was an act, learning the truth, Tyrion doesn't need to keep up the act and deceit anymore

So is the truth sucking them off? cause what I said is just the truth

No, it's an opinion. I know Tardfags are retarded, but try to learn the difference.

The main problem is that he can't find her, and the one who knew where she went is dead (Tywin). They probably didn't want to stay in the Casterly Rock area, so there is no way of knowing where she went.

He of course hopes to see her again, but just can't find it.

Is Gendry going to seduce Arya?

It's a fact that it would be retarded to bring back a usurper line and try to force Lords to follow a peasant just because blood

You don't need to know where they are to be married still.

Sansa and Tyrion are still married in the books even though no one knows where he is. It's to the point Petyr's waiting and hoping he dies

I fucking miss Bobby B.

>a usurper line

"usurper" implies opinion. You could also say that the Targs are "a usurper line", because Aegon the Conqueror "usurped the throne". Your use of this word implies a negative view of House Baratheon which I associate with the Targs and their cronies (like JonCon) calling Robert a usurper.

I miss s1

Anyone got those book/show comparison pics?

Yes, but I especially miss Bobby. He was the King of banter.

>yfw you realize there was no breastplate stretcher

Tywin had the marriage annulled though (as is a Lord's right) so they are not legally married anymore. So he'd have to remarry her.

BOW YE SHITS

There was no existing Iron throne to take from someone in Aegon's time.

Robert killed, took that shit on "muh targ blood" and sent into exile the heirs and asserted his dynasty. Bringing back a person from that Dynasty would be retarded if you're setting up your own

He took the throne from the Kings in the North, in the Riverlands etc.

Don't even care about Gendry or the Baratheons, but it's obvious you're a Targfag.

Lords can't annul marriage, only High Septons can and then only if it isn't consummated, for example Baelor.

If it was a Lord's right, Egg wouldn't be in trouble when Jaehaerys snuck off, married and consummated the marriage, or when Duncan married Jenny

I honestly got that part from the wiki, but Tywin still had the septon annul the marriage.

He didn't take shit, he didn't style himself as King in the North or Westerlands, Iron Isles, Mountain and Vale, etc. or live in those places, he made a new throne with new subjects

That septon doesn't have the right, just more bullshit Tywin does, only High Septon counts and if he was involved everyone would know about Tysha

theory: howland reed mindraped arthur dayne to death scanners-style

etetjetet

Yes he did. He made himself king of all those ("Andals, Rhoynar and the First Men etc.)

You cannot stop Adjutant Soph. She will be in every computer mainframe.

nah he just stabbed him in the back bro

he was a good friend

He made himself king of the people and the kingdoms together, not individually and he even let most of the families remain in power, not usurpation

Yeah, yeah, it's the same. Piss off, Targfag.

>leaving families alive that ruled a region still ruling the region but just giving loyalty is the same as killing, taking and exiling

Sure it is bobby

We see you, JonConautist.

>There. That's the Water Gardens.

We see you ...autistautist

is game of thrones the danganronpa of live action television?

She would have complete rule over muh dick

Do you really think dabid are going to remember this happened, or even considered the implications of theon telling tyrion that

I think D&D know that the audience wouldn't like Tyrion and Dany turning against Jon, since those three are pleb favorites and the plebs want them to ally. Personally I'd like them to go against each other and see General Winter fucking Dany up, but I doubt D&D would do it.

im just saying that no matter what happens irt tyrion theres no way hes going to mention that bran is alive in any context. smart cause&effect writing where information such as that would actually mean something in the story is long, long gone for game of thrones. even jon and sandra could barely remember to mention any of their siblings.

Mayhaps

It happened before though, when Theon told Ramsay the same thing

what do you mean?

Ramsay never brought up that Rickon was alive that I remember, he just got lucky because Rickon just so happened to have been brought to him by the Umbers because d&d are retarded

Branpedo is finally gone? Thank the gods, that guy was tiresome as fuck

>Ramsay never brought up that Rickon was alive that I remember

He sent Locke to hunt Bran beyond the wall

Shut the fuck up dumb ass trump poster

Branbros are the heart and soul of this general. We will never be gone.

i forgot about this stupidity with locke

point taken though. was this ever mentioned again?

embarrassing for you

Don't think so, but Bran being alive was also mentioned by Ramsay when Roose returned to the Dreadfort at the beginning of S4, and Ramsay also remembered that Theon said it in his confession and taunted Theon with it.

we see you boygeorgecunt.

Maisie got so cute, bros.

>

ayyyy

>Branbros are the heart and soul of this general. We will never be gone.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>"I need Muh Progressive Movement so that I can keep guilting people on Tumblr to love and tolerate my need to fuck kids while watching MLP"

you must be false flagging.

>sid from ice age shaped skull
>manly jawline
>bulging eyes so far apart she looks like a balding bird
>nonexistant lips
>pig nose

she's fucking ugly and has not one good feature on her face

hey hey /got/

no.
she's an adorable qtpi on that picture.
and on the emmy thingy pictures she's both qt and hot.

>that one in the black shirt down front and center

How much do you want to bet he was the "leader" of this band of degenerates? He was probabaly really loud and obnoxious and completely flamboyant ("But I;m NOT gay guise! XD") and was probably really super controlling and abusive to anyone of his flock that fell out of line. They likely all hate him now and he probably took tranny hormones for a while there before offing himself.

SO, who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

no she really isnt and the fact that youre insisting so hard that she is seems more to me like youre trying to convince yourself.

a man needs to fight for his waifu

>a man

but youre a femanon.

>says the soapyfag

You have no right to talk, you slag adoring autist.

Are you angry that soon Glorious Trumpleader will destroy your little world of gaypony buttcheek cummies and "Tumblr-brand reasonable doubt" when it comes too you being a mere stinkroom pedo who wants to fuck kids?

>its an assblasted sperg samefagging again episode

why would you think that

Jesus Christ you're a huge degenerate just for thinking in such terms.

You do know that Soapy hates Trump, yes?

because vehemently defending the appearance of ugly girls is a sjw fem activity and you sound exactly like them

Anyone have that webm of the Small Council with subtitles making it Cred Forums oriented?

not defending an ugly girl tho I'm defending a absolutely adorable qt

Really? No pics of Sophie from last night other than two bts instagram posts?

Yeah I really don't get why they like to pull her hair back or give her shit eyeshadow or whatever the fuck that stuff is.

Her best looks are always with her hair down and simpler makeup like at Venice or the X-Men Apocalypse premiere, or the Glamour awards.

Wonder if we'll see her tonight. She's in town but focus is gonna be on Maisie and Lena and Kit if they're even there

who cares

who cares who cares?

I want to marry Maisie!

pretty much everyone wants tho.
she could just pick a random person on the planet and he'd marry her in a heartbeat

She's being a sore loser.

Why'd Sophie delete her tweet at kanye praising his video Fade?

"The video for @kanyewest 'fade' so good to see a healthy, strong body image"

Did she get shitted on cause the woman in the video is fit and fatties on tumblr didn't like that?

>tfw picturing her at your side, in her wedding dress, looking at you and smiling, bursting with joy but also nervous and overwhelmed

>this will never happen to you

I doubt Sophie would care about that she doesn't give a fuck about anything ( see : her tweets, her pictures, her retweets to people who trash the shit out of her, etc.. ).

If she removed it for some SJW reason it's because her PR guy told her to or something.

Because it was a retarded tweet. She said its a woman dancing by and for herself. Shes not. She's a paid dancer and that music video was made for dudebros to salivate over. Sophie has never had an intelligent thought in her entire life.

>Sophieposting
>Maisieposting
When did /got/ get good again?

>so good to see a healthy, strong body image

She means in contrast to what she sees in the mirror.

Lena's gonna win this one maisiefag

>meme guy on the right
top lel

Hmm don't think so. She's not even showing up.

You don't have to be there to win

I want to kiss that girl!

Is Bran's girlfriend's dad still alive?

I fucking hope so

In any case, we should meme magic him into the show. D&D have already shown that they are willing to follow fan favorite plots (le SS abandoned plotlines, devout Hound), so if we make Howlin' Howland a meme big enough, they might just give in. We need to employ our meme scientists on this matter instantly.

Bran has no girlfriend.

Bran doesn't even show romantic feelings in the show

Meant for

Who else is gonna tell Jon about his parents?

off season /got/ was better when it was only bookfags, but now it is only waifufags

probably because all the +60 iq people gave up on the show so only the waifufags remain

Why is the Red carpet at the Emmys at fucking 2:00pm westshittime?

Just remembered that Jojen mentioned him being alive in s3

then you now know more than D&D

because burger burger jew whatever timezone you're in is irrelevant

Reminder that feminists support violent authoritarianism when it's wrapped in the guise of girl power.

We still have a plague of autistic posters that unfortunately are sexually interested in young children and think they have a place in society, or in /got/.

No one. He's never going to find out. It's almost crucial to his plot armor that he keep thinking he's Ned's bastard.

Are you seriously going to watch? Emmy thread next thread? My Cred Forums shitposts are done for the day.

Dude we get it, you're sexually attracted to Bran, but it doesn't mean that us Branbros do too, ok?

>Are you seriously going to watch?

Why wouldn't I? The show's nominated for stuff, the actors clearly aren't filming so not much news from Belfast, and Sophie always says the most laughable but entertainng shit in interviews, so best we're gonna get for a while

You must be the only person that keeps trying to make this point, so I think I can say this to you (hopefully once) and consider every other similar post afterwards memeing.

No. I'm not sexually attracted to children. There are, however, people on /got/ who are. It may not be you. You may be one of the bran fans that just like bran. But there are predators out there (in life), some of them prey on children, and some are on this board posting bran. Others just lurk. Deal with that.

>No. I'm not sexually attracted to children. There are, however, people on /got/ who are.

There were and we drove them off, this is how things looked when we had REAL pedos. We don't have that shit now.

>putting this much thought and effort to reply to a faggot brantard

> It may not be you
No, it may not "not" be him. It's totally him, and every other one.

No one likes bran except these annoying faggots.

Well the faggot posting young Bran is pretty creepy too

NEW

EMMYS EDITION

Another example of old pedo degeneracy that we don't allow anymore.

I'm posting Bran because he is my favorite character, not because I'm sexually attracted to him. Deal with it.

I wish Sean Bean would go and decapitate all these fucking branpedos with a functional replica of Ice