US government was surprised Pavel was still alive and kidnapped by Bane

>US government was surprised Pavel was still alive and kidnapped by Bane
>which means they actually believed the plane crashed due to natural reasons and wasn't hijacked
>which means Bane was corrected in telling Brother they expected one of them on the plane
>which means CIA wasn't really bluffing about only putting one of Bane's henchman on the flight plan

explain, what's the point of not telling his superiors about all three henchmen if he's not actually going throw them out of the plane? How would he explain to his boss after he arrives in Langley with three of Bane's henchmen when he only reported one? Won't he get demoted for lying?

And it's not like by omitting their names he can more easily convince them of his bluff, since CIA never showed the henchmen the flight plan in the first place. They had bags over their head remember? And even assuming CIA removed the bags offscreen and showed them his flight plan, there's no reason why he couldn't have just shown them a fake flight plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dixViyNKIx4
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU
youtube.com/watch?v=20K6Tq3Q3W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When Bane's henchman rope the plane its wings break off and the rest of the plane continues flying for a few minutes before Bane drops it out the sky to make it look like an accident.

Why didn't the distance between the wing wreckage and the rest of the wreckage not draw suspicions? It wouldn't make sense for those parts of the plane to be that far apart, there must of been a considerable distance between them since Bane's plane carried along CIA's plane for a few minutes. Its simple physics

Plus the explosive residue on the plane

oh my god baneposting is fucking dead already, just fuck off please. you're not funny.

you're a big guy

Because its not real

SOMEBODY

Bane?

Plus all the bullet holes

DUBS TOLD ME

weren't the pilots shouting mayday as it was being hijacked?

Q: Why don't Baneposters just save a thread as a complete webpage and read it all day while chuckling to themselves, it's the exact same shit over and over.

A : They like that it annoys people.

wow

Q. Why does this hothead do this?
A. Because he's a hothead

Hotheads keep deleting the threads brother, fanning the flames

>we found 0.5 liters of Pavel's blood in this other guy's wrecked goo that was a body (or maybe it was in that other burned pile of flesh and goo, we can't tell them apart right now) so I think that was Pavel

>just save a thread as a complete webpage and read it all day while chuckling

>That feel when Aidan Gillen isn't reprising his role as CIA Agent Bill (alias "Slade") Wilson aka Deathstroke

;_;

the authorities in this movie aren't that smart, hotheads

How would we get new content?

Found the hothead.

>oh my god baneposting is fucking dead already,
>Multiple threads for bane posting every day
Dude, it may not be as frequent as it was, but god damn its anything but dead.

the blood was so people would think that bald guy was pavel?

how would that work?

hotheads hate OC they want "serious" discussions the kind they on have in reddit I suposse

>may not be as frequent as it was

This is solely due to the janitor zero-tolerance policies.

Bane threads are still created constantly, but are usually deleted within less than 5 minutes. This thread being up for an hour is a rarity.

Back when the catalog was constantly flooded with bane, it was before that janny policy was instated and the threads weren't considered against the rules or "spamming/flooding".

This made me laff really hard

Bane

Fucking hotheads. When will they learn?

Baneposting has been immortalized across time and space, will never get old and will never die

Reminder that Moot give us the right to banepost during his last podcast.

who?

He probably needs to clarify "-White- moot" or "-American- moot"

If dubs, Hotheads must go away forever

HEAD NICE AND HOT

SOME FOLKS WERE BORN
MAAAAADE TO WEAR THE MASK
I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOUUUUU

Well the crash happened in a foreign country, right? Maybe the CIA was just working off reports from the foreign government

In which case that foreign government is still extremely incompetent in how it investigated the crash.

>hey, there's this corpse here that's clearly not Dr. Pavel but has some of Pavel's blood in it, it provides two different DNA test results, let's just call it Dr. Pavel I guess

you're a big guy

for Cred Forums

Mr Steam, I'm Nu male

This
What happened to the black box of the airplane?

dubs and baneposting is dead

are you okay user?

this

the same authority literally ordered all the law enforcement underground to get trapped

A huge theme of TDKR is that the police amd the government were small guys that didn't know shit and got chucked by Bane on a daily basis. I mean, Bane was able to spend months building a massive mercenary army beneath Gotham! mix active explosives into the city's concrete,take over Gotham entirely, and then trap the entire Gotham police force in one move in the sewers. All authority is rendered pathetic in the face of the bigness of our guy Bane.

Bane?

In the end Bruce realized that as long as hes Batman, he will always be a little guy, and in order to become a big guy, Batman had to die. Bane wasn't trying to kill Bruce or blowup Gotham, he was trying to help Bruce transform into a big guy, and in the end his master plan succeeded. In order to get rid of the bomb Bane brought to Gotham, Batman had to crash his plane, and there was no survivors because Batman died with it. At the end we see Bruce with celebrating his transformation into a big guy with Selena Kyle

He's actually discussing the movie tho you stupid Nigger

>hey these guys have a dozen bullets holes each. Must be an accidental pane crash.

hothead confirmed for pedophile

OP wasn't memeing, dumbass

Plus all the bullets and shell casings.

>Not likin extink dude

Confirmed beta

>high ranking government official
>fired or even demoted for lying

Come on user, are you even trying?

>baneposting is fucking dead

Bane?

It was an inside job. It doesn't have to make sense as long as the public is stupid enough to believe the lies.

interesting

>Maybe baneposting can be my legacy
t. Sigourney Weaver

He's a small guy

I loooove shitpostang

Did the plane explode when it crashed? If so the blood would of evaporated or undergo some chemical change that would make testing impossible. I smell a coverup

no explosion since the fuel is in the wings.

4u

Source?

kek

>podcast
Jeez how much of a obedient good goy do you have to be to confuse a livestream on youtube for that.

Perdição?
In Greek: Ólethros?
In Latin: Malum?
In French: Fléau?
Are you guys, copying? It'll be on the test.
In English: Bane?
In German: Fluch?
In Italian: Rovina?
In Spanish: Perdición?

Why would a plane crash of a plane crash in South America make the front page of the newspaper in one of America's largest markets? Especially one that crashed in a top secret CIA operation

Slow news day.

>South America
I keep hearing everyone mistake the placement of the scene.

I've heard Africa, Kazakhstan, and Eastern Europe, but South America too?

It's actually Uzbekistan.

(You)

Never seen Uzbekistan, looked like it was in a tropical region by the mountains, plus in the comics thats where Bane is from

Perhapsh he was bluffing about only filing one of them in the flight plan..? That seems like the most likely scenario.

Or he could have just been expecting one, and gotten three instead. In which case he could have amended the flight plan or just explained the situation (why there were other henchmen) when he landed.

youtube.com/watch?v=dixViyNKIx4

at 0:29

>>I've heard Africa, Kazakhstan, and Eastern Europe, but South America too?
Fucking where? This is the first time I've heard either of those. It's a known fact that it takes place in Uzbekistan and any baneposter worth their salt should know this.

What is the single best Bane OC you've ever seen?

Mine is the All Star Bane remix.

I'm fucking dying

That image some trifag draw of tv memes with sheev laughing evans doubles guy all of them whenncia is doing the power stance

Banevangelion. Part three fucking when?

What would big guys be without hotheads? What would flight plans be without master plans? What would joy be without sadness? What would light be without darkness?

undervalue post

Who says he actually told the agency. He could have been bluffing when he said the flight plan only allowed one, it was the set up to his later actions

He said he'd call Ittin, and there's a character named Ittin. The script wouldn't go into that little detail if he actually didn't make any call.

G-guys.. I think I'm addicting to baneposting, I almost have 1000 pics of CIA and Bane shoops

Dr. CIA, I'm Pavel

Bane?

He didn't fly so good.

I was on my laptop once helping this chick with her homework and opened my start menu to search for a program and there was a slide show of some of my bane files playing in the photos tab in the start menu...

Excuse me, but we're trying to discuss a fucking flick here.

He was going to throw them in the sea, obviously, after enhance-interrogating them in route.

Why would he leave a trail of bodies on his planes flight path?

Talking about the Bane

not french but i'm pretty sure fléau means plague

they were obviously shooting in a vain attempt to attain lift after the wings failed them

RULES OF BIG GUYS

big guys have no rules

McBane?

That's Otaking.
youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

>I have the flightplan right here...

TELL ME ABOUT THE PICTURE; WHY DOES IT FLASH WHEN YOU SCROLL THE WEBPAGE?!

(you) edgy as fuck

>tfw when Baneposting was at its prime you'd lose sleep over laughing at bane memes in your head

>mfw baneposting literally gives hope for the big girl
holy shit

>gives hope for the big girl

the girls dead dude

Will Cred Forums ever stop talking about this? I mean it's still fucking funny, but will we?

Underrated post

We're all going to die evetually

When did you first get into Baneposting?

>thread dies not of mods but off page 10

Baneposting is dead.

It was this meme that first got a chuckle out of me.

After that it all snowballed into madness.

FOR YOU

"FOR YOU"

>plan to fake a death by replacing blood and not teeth
>when the cause of death is a 500 foot drop in the wreck of a plane

Based Pratchett.

I knew he was /ourguy/

FOUR EWE

Dub dubs confirm this underrated analysis of this masterpiece.

My OC is already spreading!

>The identity of the triggerman is a mistery
>Juan o'Vyu holds the detonator
What did he meme by this?

420U

FOR YOU

VEIN ?

H O T H E A D
O
T
H
E
A
D

it doesn't get more autistic than that

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

>go to sleep
>thread still up
Was not getting caught by the mods part of your plan?

fuck off hothead

>>>>>/outtahere/

F O R Y O U
O
R
Y
O
U

Bumping just to spite the hothead

F
O
R

Y
O
U

>Bill clearly had blanks loaded

So either he inexplicably lied about the flight plan, despite everything, or we're forced to believe that he intended to throw the men out of his plane WITHOUT shooting them first, which begs the question WHY did he need blanks in the first place when he could have just pretended to throw them out the plane

>this tiny little scene has enough plot holes to cover entire sagas

Jesus.

The point was to make the plane looked like it was hijacked by bane's men WITH Dr Pavel in it

not

>IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Despite dental records and DNA evidence to the contrary?

If that's the case then why the FUCK does Bane think they expect one of them in the wreckage, brother?

Did CIA survive?

>cia plane crashes in foreign country
>they wouldn't be all up in that shit

Nah

When some user made that lego scene will always be a highlight for me.

If you want to kill somebody - you shoot him and then throw out of the plane. CIA hasn't been shot.

>Despite dental records and DNA evidence to the contrary?

What the fuck do you fucking mean? Everybody literally believed that Doctor Pavel was inside it and that he died in the wreckage

Because CIA and his organization is too full of themselves, his colleagues probably think that IF they were hijacked by Bane's men, the would have atleast taken 1 with them because theyre so fucking pro

He was mock executing them, but the others were still wearing hoods, so they wouldnt notice if he just tossed their comrade out of the plane. Thats why he fired his gun.

Do you live under a fucking rock on the coast of guatemala?

A.G.E.N.T.S. is currently on its season 2, jesus fuckign christ

>baneposting started here literally as the forced of all forced memes but has since become a force of it's own

what a time to be alive

No thats not it. CIA actually had one of them on his flight plane for some reason, unless he was lying and actually called all three of them in.

wew

There were only two henchmen, not three. Plus Dr. Pavel. Plus my men here.

First one to talk gets to stay on his aircraft and the other one gets thrown out the door.

Dead man is brought in to replace Dr. Pavel and the not-Bane henchman ends up in the wreckage because CIA listed a henchman in the flight plan.

Everyone thinks Pavel is dead.

Bane is just too smart for CIA.

He has the brain of a big guy. For all of us.

Then show me the body.

Uh, you don't get to bring (you)'s

That image is incorrect though. In the script, his name is CIA Man leading many to theorise that he is an ancestor or relative of Matt Damon's character in Nolan's Interstellar

>NO! They expect on of us in the town of Wreckicz, Uzbekistan
>Have we started the fire?
>YES! The fire rises!
what did he mean by this?

>when the banes try to get at you
>drop 'em out the plane
>drop 'em out the plane

FOR JEW

4u

Baneposting has gone too far.

>It's my birthday today. Decided to give myself a Fringe rerun because I just loved it.
>First scene is in a plane.
>FUCKING BANE THEME STARTS TO PLAY IN MY HEAD AND DOESN'T GO AWAY UNTIL THE SCENE ENDS!

Happy Birthday user

Happy birthday big guy

FOR YOU

FOR YOU

Happy birthday user. Hope you have a good one. For you.

The fire rises.

A few years ago, when people kept posting the plane scene saying "try watching this whole scene without laughing"
>usually over 20 (you)s
Fun times

FOR YOU

>thread started 15 hours ago
>not even 200 posts

Baneposting is dead.

Depends who you ask. Personally I don't think there's a 'definitive' answer any more than there is about the end of inception.

You have it? Show me its body?

>A.G.E.N.T.S. is currently on its season 2, jesus fuckign christ

The fuck are you on about?

>lose my shit as soon as masketta remembers he's supposed to be driving
I literally cant watch this movie with other human beings. Which would be terribly unfortunate if I knew any.

still the best
youtube.com/watch?v=20K6Tq3Q3W0

Having never heard that song before, I found the punchline of that video hilariously unexpected.

The spider man movies have all had such terrible songs shoe horned into them. Remember fucking nickelback doing the theme for the first one?

U U
U U

It was the song from Amazing Spiderman 2. When peter decides he's going to figure out what happened to his parents for no reason and has a whole montage of him researching their deaths, and finding their ninja turtles secret lab because they taped subway tokens to a calculator 20 years ago... which is completely unrelated to the plot of the movie, and is never mentioned ever again.

The realistic answer would be, is that's how deep the ties of the resurrected league of shadows is, basically infiltrating and following though there intended message of the accident.

Who had the best Mastaplan?

Ra al Ghul, Joker or Bane?

>It was the song from Amazing Spiderman 2.

Explains why I've never heard the song, then. I didn't watch that movie after the shitpile that was ASM1.

FOR YOU

>which is completely unrelated to the plot of the movie, and is never mentioned ever again.
it was setting up asm3 ya dingus

>setting up a sequel in a movie so bad it will get the series cancelled

Why did they do this? Either make a movie so bad it gets cancelled OR set up a sequel. Doing both is madness.

FOR YOU

>it was setting up asm3 ya dingus
And how did that work out?

i-it was better than the first asm and that got a sequel...

>Finally get your hand on henchmen working under a well known terrorist with ties to a shadowy organisation responsible for a massive attack on one of the biggest american cities a decade earlier
>Your second question is about his mask

Reminder that if Alfred could easily Google shit about Bane later in the movie, and considering CIA's "Bane?", you have to assume that they already know a lot about him. Why is the mask the one question you want to ask?

Because no one cared who he was before he put it on. The mask is an SCP, and CIA was trying to contain the greater threat to reality at large. He underestimated the mask, and lost everything.

You're becoming a big guy!

uh oh
UH OH KIDS
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

REMINDER: nolan filmed an entire subplot explaining the importance of Bane's mask that he decided to cut and never release as a deleted scene
Considering the quality of the film we got, I shudder to think of the quality of the material nolan didn't show...

am i going to fly good, Cred Forums?

>that he decided to cut
>mfw this movie had an editor

>first one to talk gets to stain maier kraft

what the fuck CIA what did maier kraft ever do to you

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Thanks, senpai-tachi.
This year's goal. Get /fit/ and become a big guy.

for you.

Is getting cock part of your plan?

OF COURSHE