I'm gay

I'm gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI
youtube.com/watch?v=HFUx5dURgeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hear his Leafy Part 2 video goes up today. I can't wait. Leafy's response was the pettiest, most butthurt thing I've ever seen.

M A S A G I

All leafy did was mention the chin, insecure and transition shit and ignored all the other major, legitimate criticism. He'll get rekt again

I like idubbbz but these threads are fucking cringey

>name is Calvin Vail
>veils his chin whenever he can
B R A V O L E A F Y
R
A
V
O

L
E
A
F
Y

Leafy fucked up

You Idubbzfags are fucking pathetic, based Leafy BTFO'd out of that gay faggot

>idubbbz says Leafy's transition slides last too long (he talks about this for less than a minute)
>Leafy acts like this is a stupid thing to talk about
>Leafy's slides are actually shorter in his response video than they've been before

I'm a millennial I like youtube videos and the drama i like filthy fronk and i dubbleafy and hehe memes please fuck my wife

What the fuck is going on?

Plus he never mentioned the shit abiut him constantly repeating himself to lengthen videos and he did just that in his response

Leafy is getting BTFO

>internet drama
grow the fuck up you fucking retards

The obituary/death tribute is already here:
youtube.com/watch?v=qAGxYHxlGKI

RIP

>iDubbbz thread
>Dubs all around

janitor, i see you!

rip in peace

i literally only watch mde and h3h3 and have never heard of any of these fags besides that gay asian vomit eating nigger filthy frank and the fat neck beard who plays videogames or some shit

based ale will always live on in dubs

Is he /ourguy/?

Bale*

how old are the people posting in this thread

Kind of ironic how plebtube kids make up World Peace's majority fanbase yet they had never heard of MDE before August

Who in the fuck is leafy and this nigger? I thought pewdiepie and frank was bad but this seems like autism offshoot.

fuck those faggots, based Keemstar all the way.

iDubbbz is alright. Leafy is a faggot

this

>It's sad but it was to be expected. Babies with deformed skulls usually don't live long.
10/10

it was that user who got Latza to drive to Milwaukee too holy shit

Ever notice how fast these faggots make up and forget shit? Like how no one talks about the H3H3 Leafy thing anymore? Or the Pyro thing?

It's because this shit is all blown out of proportion, probably staged.

>U slied 2 long
>U chin gay

>U ugly
>Ur old vidoez r cringy

bout 3.50

YouTube drama being a thing is cringey. I mean, I'd love to see iDupz get curb stomped

>there are people that actually watch leafy compared to idubbz's quality content

Seriously, he needs to do more shit with Samurai buyer. This is his best tribute video. It's almost heartwarming.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFUx5dURgeA

Well he is now
>dubs confirm

i mostly hate how these little fag nu male fucks can live off of making these gay rant videos and playing video games all day

Reminder