Last Man on Earth

Opinions?

It's trash.

I like the thought of being one of the last men on earth.

That being said, the comedy is absolute shit for the most part. The plot line is pretty shitty also.

Peaked in the first 20 minutes of the first episode.

Down hill since then

It started good then turned to trash but now I like it. I didn't get caught up on the show's title like a lot of people.

I thought it had a great premise, fell short of it by introducing more characters which was disappointing, but then redeemed itself by being quite watchable in a silly, cartoony way.

I think Kristen Schaal is weirdly hot as well.

Literally Cuck: The Show

I would have preferred the entire series to be like the first episode

Everyone else ruined it

I lost the ability to look at the screen when he shaved

garbage

was expecting a man alone on earth contemplating the meaning of life, death and his existence on an empty world. instead i got some dogshit tier comedy

/thread

Was chill at first, SJW tumblrina types saw that this show was coming out months in advance and threw a hissy fit based on the title alone. Threw in an awful unnecessary annoying as shit female character, Ruined a great premise.

>I think Kristen Schaal is weirdly hot as well.
When she abandoned the others for Tandy she became a lot more subdued and tolerable. Downright cute in fact, even though when you really examine her face she looks like a young grandma. When her character discovered she was pregnant she emoted in a very cute way that I only vaguely remember, but she has more moments like that in the second season and less moments where she's a shrill bitch like in the first.

So you wanted a show that would be interesting for 5 episodes tops. A character having zero interactions with anyone could not be a tv show.

They killed the only colored man
Very problematic

These

The idea is great but the execution is very poor.
I just wish they would have had more of a buildup where you get to see more of him adjusting to the solitude and silence as we´ll as blowing shit up, exploring and stealing

People with an embarrassment fetish will love it. For the rest of us, it's just something half decent to watch during dinner.
How many seasons are there now? I saw 2 last year.

it´s really bad the cuck plots are like in 80% of the serie

Still 2.

At the end of season 2 they were still clinging to the idea that introducing new characters might be exciting and mysterious. As if they might be about to introduce a Genghis Khan type character that immediately kills all the guys and holds the women as sex slaves.

There are plenty of ways to keep that show interesting season after season. We could learn about the character through flashbacks, so you have interactions with other characters there without compromising the premise. Dream sequences could have other characters. The character could watch other people's home movies, there's more original dialogue. We could hear other (dead) characters speak through letters, emails, texts etc that the MC finds. The MC could have a pet he bounces ideas off. Not to mention conversations the MC has with himself, presented as audible thoughts going back and forth.

Castaway had one character for the vast majority of the time and was a great film. Welcome to the NHK also does a mostly one-character show well, at least for the first few episodes.

It would certainly be a challenge to write for more than one season and the main character would have to be well cast, but I think it could be done.

He made sure to leave behind a black baby to fertilize the other couples' babies.

I dropped it the second the plot became "Black guy is cool and all the women want him"

/thread.

Why didn't you drop it when the Mexican guy came and all the women want him?