Admit it, you were saying "mind awake, body asleep"

Admit it, you were saying "mind awake, body asleep".

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Witchergator
youtube.com/watch?v=DfqlbHadp40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got me

no, that part was retarded

a mr reddit show

got me
it worked
but im no stranger to lucid dreaming

oh my god you too?
lol I thought I was the only one lmao
so weird

>he literally has a reddit account and is from the middle east

reddit.com/user/Witchergator

LOL

Have you ever cried during anal penetration?

no but i have cshatd

That is not how you lucid dream tho

says who

Go on /x/ and ask.

Angela's segment was really really good.

I don't get if we are meant to think she's smart or not, she comes across as retarded

He told me to.

At least based Wellick is back.

or is he?

Angela represents the illusion of power. She has to convince herself that she's worthy, intelligent, etc. but she's not.

I was. Sam has me in his grip.

He is
For now

So did Tyrell really come back or was Elliot dreaming?

I don't think they'd do that to us. I'm sure Elliot really woke up and they aren't doing a dream within a dream thing.

a reddir mr show

at least she's cute

Shayla was cuter.

Is this show trying to too hard to be clever and esoteric?

She really isn't

its not trying to be much of anything at this point.

will ALF be back? in pog form?

Since Season 2 was 99% Elliot and 1% Tyrell I would like that Season 3 is 99% Tyrell and 1 Elliot

naw I said delete history, run ccleaner

>99% Elliot
i wish

shit was like 19% elliot 35% darlene 35%angela and 10%fbi girl

ccleaner is for retards

ran out of drills to put wholes in my hd

I think it would be neat if some how she finds away to elevate herself and become a true threat to White Rose without him realizing.

>10%fbi girl
I would say 9% fbi girl and 1% Alexa

So even with the unreliable narrator thing it doesn't seem possible that Tyrell is Elliot, on top of Esnail shooting himself in the foot if he did.

But if Tyrell is dead, that means Mr. Robot created the illusion that he wasn't (the phonecall, the weird reuniting). But why would he string Elliot along like that after already telling him he killed him, even with the hunt going on?
If he isn't dead, Mr. Robot was hiding him, or something else from Elliot, hence the disappearance 2 episodes ago during the hunt for Tyrell.

My brain is full of fuck, I literally have no idea how the fuck this is going to go. Nothing feels like the right answer.

You're full of shit, /x/ would recommend something similar to this to get into a state of lucid dreaming, the only difference is /x/ is only interested in it for paranormal reasons and once you hit lucid dreaming that's when things differ from the show.

fucking email

If you actually believed Mr Robot when he said Tyrell was dead you're fucking retarded

>tfw Angela, White Rose, Joanne, Tyrell, Ollie, and Price were all personalities of Elliot
When will we learn not to trust Email bros?

>him
it's xir faggot.

>tfw you'll never fuck White Rose's tight boipucci

jdimsa

who's ollie

Whats wrong with trusting emails, user?

dream is that he is real, and he saved trenton and mobley.

the Chad cucking Elliot

Mmmk, angry user.

Personally, I think that Mr. Robot and Tyrell became lovers and Robot is a jealous lover, which is why he said that Tyrell is dead. In actuality, Robot's got Tyrell set up in a sweet love nest and visits him daily to cuddle and fuck. The best part, Elliot doesn't remember and continues his search for Tyrell.

i wasn't but i might try it when i go to sleep tonight.

does anyone have the link to the youtube video that makes fun of this show? the youtube is ust like a guy logging into facebook and shit.

but tyrell is already the top 1% of the top 1%

Season 3 spoiler:

Flipper, I have a feeling we're not in New York anymore.

I'm sure he's not trying hard enough.
I could help him with that

Mmmyes.

>aware I'm lucid dreaming
>can't control the dream
>all my waifus laugh at me and wont sleep with me

Never change Cred Forums, never change

I love you too, user.

>BLACKED
>cute

fucking lold
retard

>tfw you want Elliot to get blacked

why is he so cute?

He had pouty lips and a grumpy face that make you want to kiss him until he smiles.

So there IS gay shit with Elliot. Alright then, glad I dropped this show. Enjoy your pseudo-intellectual garbage everyone, be sure to check the sub-reddit for possible clues towards the season finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=DfqlbHadp40

i keep thinking elliot is talking to me

Angela's segment felt like I was playing a zero escape game.

Unfortunately, no gay shit with Elliot.
Yet.

now kiss please and thank you

Dubs confirm, Email
Get on that

no, my autism isn't that bad yet

>tfw only one more ep
>tfw then we will go back to the occasional threads of "Why people like/hate this show"
>tfw you will miss a good part of the crew
>tfw many of them may not get similar roles ever again

First for Rami winning the Emmy for best lead actor

rami's 35?

That scene was so full of shit.
>not knowing that you go through sleep cycles over the night, and you can only lucid dream after 5~ hours of sleep.
Firstly, it wouldn't fucking work if you tried it once because it takes a lot of practice. Secondly, you have to set up an alarm to wake up, then go to sleep again at dawn because sunlight increases, so while saying some bullshit like "Mind asleep, body awake." isn't bad in itself, there's more to it, then just fucking repeating the bullshit when you go to sleep. Fucking Mr. normie, I swear.

yes this little boy is 35

Ollie is a fucking pathetic clueless idiot

>HE SHOT HIMSELF, HE ERASED HIS HISTORY

Im 100% straight but damn

He should star in the Sleepaway Camp remake

I think he is still alive but that particular scene was Elliot dreaming so Mr Robot could get on with whatever he has planned

>mfw reading all the crazy time travel/alternate dimension theories and they all make sense
this is worse than the first few episodes of True Detective