Who is the better actor?

Who is the better actor?

Bale had a better start, but Gyllenhaal is on a roll lately. I think when it's all said and done, Jake will have the better body of work

When's the last time bale was in a good movie

Gyllenhaal, he's more versatile. Besides from a few small movies early in his career, Bale picks shit roles.

That movie with our boy Oscar Isaac looks pretty good.

I think Bale has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

BALE

Darko coudn't handle a mallick film

Jake is better. Bale has been irrelevant since bane shit posting started.

dubs guy

Bale
Jake is the normie choice

Bale. I'm a fan of Jake, no doubt about it but let's be real here.

Jake, because he doesn't have a lisp. Also more efficient. He can do more with less ability. Bale works too hard to get a less effective result.

>lisp
That's unfair. He only got a lisp after fucking up his teeth with caps for American Psycho.

The GFC movie last year? Not his best acting but it was a good movie.

I love them both but Bale has been in so many classics, and he was Batman.

>needing caps to play a character
He should try acting instead, dear boy.

Bale is way more popular with normies

Neither. Bale only seems better because he's been in more good movies.

They're both solid actors, but I have to give Bale just a slight advantage because he has a bit more stage presence than Jake. Nothing bad to say about their though.

That's a tough one. My first reaction was Bale, but thinking over Gyllenhaal's stuff, it's not so easy. They've both been consistently awesome. I think Jake might have the edge just due to the broader range of roles he's done and that extra bit of charm he has.

Bale has the greater presence, intensity and star quality, but I think I would personally choose Gyllenhaal if I was trying to make an Oscar winning movie.

Hey Halberstram?

The non autistic one.