Why is she so perfect bros?

Why is she so perfect bros?

fuck off frenchie

she just is

I love yo uanon

I'm feeling something really crazy is coming for Lady bird.

you're making me blush

We may never know, her beauty is just too much for this world.

ilu

Is Greta crazy?

i-is that photoshop

It's just seem like a run of a mill coming of age story but it does have Greta directing it so maybe it will be different

No it's pefection

I meant the hair :^)

but yes, that is true

considering reporting this thread to discourage mentally ill waifuists

It's because your eyes don't work.

It seems innocuous, but the little word that comes out is that is really different, and that actor they have, it could nab a nom for supporting in manchester by the sea, the grown up ones also are really good.

she looks so kissable :3

The Goss made her use that hair

literally perfect

why the sershthreads are so fast? they are a real menace.

I kinda like it actually.

I guess you prefer the endless baneposting, cucked threads, Cred Forums shit, "what did she mean?", blacked spamming and other general faggotry...

Maybe I'll hold my judgment until I'll see it. I just never really loved a coming of age story type of films despite not even been 21 myself.

Though I'm sure saoirse acting will be great in the film.

It's almost like every color suits her

That visage when one realises one shall never deposit ones shameful spendings across the lascivious lips of this barbarous bangtail

Technically Brooklyn was a coming of age, and I liked it a lot, I hope lb is good, but I'd watch it anyways tho.

>mfw I hear her voice

Irish accents aren't sexy.

she could make it american for you user.

yeah because she's so fake

A lovable fake one user

Gonna probably get shit for this but I didn't like Brooklyn. I though Saoirse acting was good in it but the whole movie was 'eh'

Also
>That gif
Why is Gemma so lewd towards Saoirse?

Now every time I try to re-watch Byzantium I can't help but think Clara was lewd and flirty to Eleanor when no ones was around.

Well... she is an actress. It's kind of her job user

ilu user

Sersha threads dissapear like 5 days ago, now are back.

What happen in Ireland this week?

her breasts are toooo small

Brooklyn is not for everyone, i.e., i've noticed non english speaking people don't get too much into it,
probably gemma molested her while shooting Byzantium

how do you guys know at what time of day to post these threads?

We don't like to bother you Cred Forums, but we are really harmless

sersh desu

ilu user

Yea maybe it's just not for me. I enjoy Atonement a lot but I just couldn't get into this one.

Also I don't think Gemma would need to do that.

Saoirse seems pretty loving around her unless Gemma forces her to stay quite after what stuff she did to her.

i prefer kerry condon, if we're going Irish lasses

maybe she took pictures of her and that's the bribe.

I heard she's been into some shady stuff lately.

Sugar you drunk nigger this threads is shit

those are unfounded rumours user

is that Saoirse in the right?

Oh, no, she was in cali this whole time

admiring her chin

I could see that.

>ywn see a romance film starring Gemma and Saoirse.
For some reason this makes me kind of sad.

>she will never arrest you and feel you up then bring you behind her house before executing you with a bullet to the back of the head for being a filthy british dog

bullshit, but I believe it.

The IRA need to put their arms on the table.... and take the food away from Searshua

I wouldn't discard that yet, there's plenty of time ahead and only adult roles are left.

literally perfect

Of course

they just killed her character ofscreen like it was nothing

"come at me serf, i'll shank you up"

You've driven directly to the heart of the matter, my dear boy. Why do you think this harpie is one of the foremost recruiters for the IRA scum? Well it is because many young loyalist fellows and sworn enemies of the movement go to their deaths like lambs to the slaughter when Saoirse is at hand. Everyone proffers quite enough information and willingly sells out their brothers-in-arms when Saoirse gently brushes her gentle hand against their arm or flutters just close enough for the faint smell of rosewater and lavender in her hair to acquaint their faculties. THE WOMAN IS A MURDERESS SHROUDED IN DESIROUS WILES BY JOVE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I TELL THEE, A THOUSAND TIMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

woah I never realised it was shaped like mexico

don't worry, the good ol Wes will repair that, he was very excited the time he watched Brooklyn

This type of shit is why you had to sit at the loser table in high school lunch.

>MEXICO'D

ITT: Irish scum

I always had company with you there every day.

i assume you're posting this from the club with your gf hmm