Kek the first hour of this was autistically bad. Why does it gets so much praise? are the sequels/reboots worth a watch?

kek the first hour of this was autistically bad. Why does it gets so much praise? are the sequels/reboots worth a watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

writeups.org/leatherface-texas-chainsaw-massacre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>autistically

1 is pretty good
2 is GOAT
3 is forgettable
Next Generation is crazy, good cast
Remake is uh, okay
Prequel is ?
Sequel is ?

>Next Generation is crazy, good cast

Dat Renee Zelwegger...

Bet she left this one off her resume

I've been meaning to rewatch this recently, might do for it Spookathon 2k16 next month. First time I watched it a couple years ago I didn't think it was a masterpiece or anything, just pretty good. Better than fucking Halloween and The Hills Have Eyes though, for sure

>2 is GOAT

>Sequel is ?
The worst Texas Chainsaw movie ever made.

>I don't like thing everyone likes. Why does everyone like thing? Are other things good?

When you have an opinion that is the complete opposite of the majority, why would you bother asking advice from the majority?

You are walking on your own path, user.
You can't ask for directions.

You are fucking retarded if your best criticism is "It's autistically bad:

You can attempt to better understand why people enjoy it, so that maybe one day you can love it as much as everyone else does.

The remake with Jessica Biel and R Lee Ermy was great. Pretty gruesome for a major release film.

I honestly don't know

Maybe this had something to do with it

woooh that b oob!

that fucking scene oh my god

>those big heavy tiddies
>those tight abs
>that sweat

W E W
E
W

anyone got the webm of it?

>that duct tape keeping them from getting free

unforgivable.

That was a fucking crime, I agree. But I can barely handle the hotness of it the way the scene is. If her tits started to actually hang out of that blouse my dick would literally explode.

Watch the second one, it's free on Youtube or a torrent would work.

MUH FUCKING DICK

Same reason that people think the original Hills Have Eyes and Last House on the Left are good. They confuse the influence that these movies had with their quality. I think TCM is way better than the two I mentioned, but there really are only a few shots and a sequences that make the movie worth while.

The newest one is pure garbage

come on now. You must admit the first hour of it it's bad. REALLY bad. It's probably the worst thing I've ever seen on a (serious) film. I really liked when the last girl is captured and the whole sequence inside the house until the end though. Anyway no need to get that angry when someone doesnt worship your imdb core flick

>lol wheres mah jumpscares

kek

wait those movies are supposed to be serious?

this is horror kino

idk, are they?

>those tight abs

....what

>they never rape her
it's funny how you can show how much gore you want but graphic rape is rare and only in obscure films

I think it's stupid that some of the guys couldn't just kill leatherface

the dude's huge and one is crippled and one gets a hammer to the brain before he notices anything...

>very calm and rational reply to my OP

>they disagree with my opinion so they must be angry

you were passive-agressive. Seems like you got very offended with what I thought of the film. and this

He's not that big of a guy
i read somewhere that he's only 6'2 and 230 pounds i'm bigger than him

yeah cool I bet you'd totally kill leatherface man

>He's not that big of a guy

But both of those movies are good.

Well considering i carry so yeah most likely

Yeah as long as he doesn't have the chainsaw and if there other people to help me i'm confident me and 1 other guy can get him down and another can smash his skull in with somethingt

>implying you even have friends that would invite you on a road trip

Which TCM was this in?

the worst

Texas Chainsaw (2013)

This right here is up there.

1 is the absolute best readily accessible horror movie of all time, no dispute.

>Same reason that people think the original Hills Have Eyes and Last House on the Left are good

But they are

Agreed although I really loved the 2003 remake, one of the few horror films from the past couple decades that made me stay up at night.

Also love 2, Chop Top was a great villain and the chainsaw duel was GOAT.

>autistically bad
Now you know why Refn said it was his favourite film

>I'm the lord of the harvest

That scene was fucked and random. Why did the sheriff hate them so much?

Didn't they kidnap his sister or something?
It's been a long time since I've seen it.

he has tard strenght

Well yeah but isn't that just because there crazy and don't hold back at all? anyone could go all out if they wanted to

It would probably be my idea to invite people to a road trip desu unless i wanted to go by myself

4u

Well, any other horror villain could kill Leatherface. Ghostface would wreck him. Ash would wreck him. Anyone. Leatherface got his ass handed to him by that girl from 7th Heaven. It's pretty weird how he's only died once in any TCM movie. He's not supernatural or anything. You'd think he'd die more often.

I'm sure mcconaughey did too

It's because Leatherface killed Franklin in the original. Franklin was the sheriffs brother or cousin or whatever.

>i read somewhere that he's only 6'2 and 230 pounds i'm bigger than him
Source? If so I'm as big as that cunt if not bigger(damn you delicious chicken caesar salads). I thought he was on some Jason Voorhees size.

No reason to bother scrolling. But hoping I'm not the first, there's only one thing to be said: Kill yourself

google says 6'4 and 300lbs

>Ash
>villain
what?

How the fuck would Ghostface beat Leatherface?

Oh yeah, fuck. My point still stands. I could whoop Leatherface.

writeups.org/leatherface-texas-chainsaw-massacre/
it also says that Jason is the same height but weighs 5 pounds less so yeah

Halloween is better anyway

its pretty great if not just for that long chase scene

It's unbelievably intense when she gets in the back of the pickup truck. Better than Alien's and Halloween's chase scenes.

tfw can't run for shit
i'd just have to face him

he looks so happy flnchin the saw in the sunset

sunrise*

>that cut to black
One of my favorite endings.

nope, it was one of the best

Talking about The Texas Chain Saw Masscre, saw it last night for the first time, and aside for two fucking scenes, is quite possible the most boring piece of shit that I seen in months. There's no build up, there's no climax, there's any character development at all, the few characters that are in it died one next to the other in just a couple of scenes, there's no explication at all about why the family behave the way they do. Just a meh movie.

How can people be this colossally pleb and why are they here on this already beyond shit board? Just kill yourselves and do the world a favor

>people has different taste in movie than me... they are pleb.
>people make an argument about why they don't like the movie... they are pleb.

I agree with this

Nice bumping of your shit thread, friend

Bill Mosely is based.

The remake is definitelly worth a viewing. Mostly because of Biel.

I think many people dislike TCM because it's an earlier slasher movie, and thus does not contain many of the tropes that became codified as the genre evolved.
There are no stalking scenes from Leatherface's point of view, he just tends to come out of nowhere. There's surprisingly little gore and the villains do a lot of talking. The kills, while visceral and realistic, aren't creative or special effect masterpieces like Friday the 13th has. And most of the movie takes place at day or in brightly lit areas.
Still, it's a really good movie, and if you don't like it, you just might not like slasher/horror movies.
This movie is kinda how I pictured TCM should have evolved with the slasher craze, instead of going to that weird self-parody and latter batshit crazy mode the other sequels followed. I like it better than the other sequels for that reason.

Great job this thread's gonna get deleted now.

>autistically bad
what does that even mean.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a masterpiece and The Last House on the Left is a pretty good exploitation flick. The Hills Have Eyes is pure schlock but it's entertaining.

Every male protagonist in the film is shorter than him and much lighter than him. Leatherface being able to kill them is completely believable.

>i'm bigger than him
Completely irrelevant, you're not in the film. Every character in the film is a lanky teenager.

TCM is the greatest straightforward trashy slashy. Watch on VHS for the best effect.