And if you try to fucking stop us, we will fucking knock that fucker down

Why don't they just air this shit on TV? It's hilarious and if anything it makes kids curse less knowing that they don't have the charisma to deliver the fucks

Do children even watch TV these days?

Except it's middle-aged, tax-paying adults American adults who watch this shit. Really makes you think.

My wife's kids don't. They just play games on the iPad I got them for Christmas

I love how Merle called TDawg(lmao) a nigger, which is a relatively personal insult, but FUCK CUNT FAGGOT isn't allowed. Fuck isn't even a word. It's filler. Why are your masters afraid of it?

Who did he kill?

I dropped the show, just want to know so I can shit talk it here

>I'm gonna beat holy fucking fuckidy fuck out of one you fuck.

It's something like that... his dialogue is one of the great things from the comic.

I love how he jizzes his pants in the show when he says "fuckety"

I think Rollins or Ogg would lead a more authentic Negan, but JDM still knows to ham it up.

Nobody cared about Negan until he picked up the bat

Can you get a shittier pic phonefag?

FeminismTheDead says Glenn dies, then Abe. Or Abe, then Glenn. Apparently 1 gets Lucilled and the followup gets their guts spilled.

It's Abe then Glenn and it's all because Daryl is a dumbass

oreally? I'm glad Daryl massively fucks up. His fanboy has already surpassed Daryl as a character.

Is it just speculation? It would be more kino if Abraham gets his brains bolted out of his skull.

kek

And they take Daryl back to the factory they live in and hopefully kill him

If Negan or Dwight doesn't kill Durl, nobody will. And he certainly won't go out like via infection.

Daryl has so much plot armor that he can get nuked and still walk away

Anyone think they will do a Negan flashback episode showing how he became a monster man type leader? I keep thinking the show, knowing that Negan lives and becomes a (reluctant) part of Rick's group as their Spike the Bloody-type figure, will end up neutering Negan by revealing he was some cuckold of a loser type who found his balls and became a cold blooded bastard in the face of the zombie apocalypse, ultimately establishing his fiefdom through sheer force of will.

No really.

JDM is infamous for not wanting to be tied down to a TV show. Negan will die and they'll most likely give all of the post-Savior War arc material to Dwight as far as him doing all of the shit Negan does in the comics after he gets defeated.

Nope. We're already getting his backstory through Image comics. He isn't a whiny cuck. His wife Lucille, who he cucks, dies of cancer just as the apocalypse begins and from then on he goes "whelp, fuck the world, I'm making it my own"

Does Negan even have a backstory?

If not, I wonder if they will make up one for the TV show...

But JDM gives off the impression that this is his role of a lifetime. It obviously is. There's nowhere to go but down after Negan. He said he wants to stay on for a long time. He even referenced the comics.

Yes. They're releasing it 4 pages a month through some bullshit Shonen Jump ripoff called Image+. Twelve issues of 4 pages. So after 2016 they'll compile it into a 48 page volume.

So Negan didn't have any kids

Nope. He's an elementary school or middle school P.E. teacher. He's shown playing pingpong with his students cursing up a storm and blowing them away. His wife Lucille bitches him out over his harsh cursing talking about fucking their mothers and he says "this is how I earn their respect"

and then she faints and goes to the hospital and dies of cancer

That's retarded.

Kek same here.

You know what? I never thought of them playing the role. But I would agree. Although as soon as he steps out of the rv... I was hype. Negan was the main reason I kept up with the show. I might watch week to week now. Before I just marathoned the seasons.

>Abraham gets his head caved in with Lucille
>Glenn tackles Negan and starts punching him in the face
>Negan's men pull Glenn off and start beating the shit out of him
>Negan calls them off and they both stand up
>"I told you not to do that again." (if you didn't see the season 6 finale, Glenn already tried charging Negan once when it seemed like Negan was gonna kill Maggie, Dwight roughed him up and Negan let him off with a warning)
>pulls out the pistol he took back from Carl (the one with Lucille carved in the wood grip) and blows Glenn's brains out

it's walking dead wtf do you expect

If AMC weren't so hung up over Negan being a hearthrob like NuGovernor, Steven Ogg would've landed the role. They invented him a role as Negan's chief loyalist just because he's that electrifying of an actor.

God in the comic, I hated the governor for his character. He was easy to dislike. But in the show I hate the governor for the person they cast.

Ogg would have been a great negan I believe. Or even a better dwight. But hey, I'm not gonna complain any further. Have you read the recent issues 157 and 158?

>Or even a better dwight
Care to elaborate? I totally get how he'd be a better Negan, but the skinny fucko they cast for Dwight is better than the comic already. Ogg is bigger than JDM. Not as wide, but definitely buffer (and balder of course).

>Negan is a used car salesman lmao
>actually he's a PE coach
What the hell, Kirkman? Was this just an excuse to show a little version of Glenn?

i want corl to stop being a fucking fag. he killed that wolf. that was aight i guess.