FELDFAM GET IN HERE

FELDFAM GET IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=OqIv2tc9BCI

what do you think of Corey's performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nSvkK6qviY
youtube.com/watch?v=mg6-SnUl0A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he is dancing like Michael Jackson

Making fun of Corey after knowing his story makes you the shittiest human being on the planet. It's probably the lowest a man can sink.

What is his HIStory?

huh?

ASCENSION

oh you mean the story where he takes in "troubled attractive girls" and "helps" them with their "career"? that story?

GO
FOR
IT

iseewhatyoudidthere.

This guy gets it. I watched the entire 5:39. He was such an integral part of my childhood, he can do no wrong (all the time he is doing wrong).

Also, that Lost Boys sequel was surprisingly good.

Is the Ascension Millennium video, dare I say, kino?

kek that fucking dancing

Yes, I dare say it. He's our guy.

DELETE THIS

He once stated that he dresses up like Michele Jackson because he was the only adult that didn't cheat him out of his money or molested him.

this is some eurovision-tier shit

its funny because that sounds like the opposite of what would happen

Yeah, did I wake up in Bizarro world today?

The mans a legitimate earth rocker

So the cry baby got throat fucked a few times, who hasn't sucked a little dick to get ahead?

He's been molested and now he's a molester?

Lip sync'd ..but the Honolulu midget nigger was hilarious

earth rocker?

>that shitty fucking album cover

how does one man delude himself so much into believing that he has talent...like how can anyone tell him that was a good thing to do

lol saw it yesterday, it was Stern Show tier, should get him for an "in depth" interview

We are the molstees with that music being the molesterer

I'm pretty sure he knows hes not talented and hes just doing it because he enjoys it, maybe as a bit of a spectacle as well.

how did he even get on TV

probably threatened them

I want a Seagal/Feldman buddy cop movie right now, before it's too late. The delusion levels that would inevitably creep into the project might actually bend reality.

I'm a self taught dancer of 2 years and I just want to come in and point out how bad Corey's dancing is for someone who's been doing it all his life. Notice the footwork at 3:55
What he's attempting to do is a grounded shuffle, which you can see done correctly here at 0:26:
youtube.com/watch?v=-nSvkK6qviY
It's not even close.
In addition to that, note his awful musicality at the beginning of the song, musicality meaning how on note/beat he is. Also the struts/posing at 1:55 are not only off beat, but what he's attempting is something that usually involves dropping down much further and stretching out a leg or alternatively placing both legs together and leaning forward (something I believe he's going for since he's ripping off Michael Jackson) which you can see done properly in pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=mg6-SnUl0A0
Here is one dancer who is derivative of Michael Jackson much like Corey. Just to illustrate fully how bad he is, consider that this man has been doing this for less than a third of the time Corey has been.

>Self taught
You know nothing and your opinion is as useless as Feldmans

Definitely.

pretty good, not cringe at all

is that carillo from the pablo escobar show?

gayest shit ive seen today thx

Why are those girls holding guitars?

You may be on to something here, could we send tweets to either over time
Carrillo GOAT
Corey's Angels, selected by him to help achieve their "dreams"