Official The Sopranos bread

Who /rewatching again/ here? Currently on season 5, episode 4, "All Happy Families...". Lorraine gets got and the war heats up. We all know Feech has top banter and Blundetto is, well, Blundetto. Discuss favorite moments, characters, one liners. I think Cred Forums can agree Silvio is GOAT character and Svetlana is best waifu. Also, honorable mention for Ritchie Aprile. Absolute Madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NaX8-2P-aco
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that Meadow was BLACKED

Watching the test dream, the dream sequences and religion conversations are by far the best part of the show.

Also jewel

>tfw Jamal Ginsburg was more patrician than this entire board

ALSO JEWED!
Goddammit.
And Patsy should have took a shot at Tony.
>I cri evry tiem

I really enjoyed the dream sequences on the show. And the therapy scenes. I started watching it for the violence but the plot really grabbed me. There's some really good banter and the human dynamic ropes you in.

Sorry Tina Francesca is confirmed to be the hottest of them all.

I actually saw this for the first time today. Is it common opinion to think the finale was not very good. I like opened endings, but it seemed like many issues were forgotten.

GIBBAGAL

What issues?

I'm watching S4 right now. I forgot how funny it was seeing Johnny Sack sperg out over Ralph's joke

>him slapping the envelope out of Ralph's hand at Karen's funeral

Fuck off cunt

> Keep him away from me

She was an insufferable liberal retard though. What's the issue?

Best characters as follows
>Johnny Sack
>Carmella
>Tony

Honorable mentions should be Janice, AJ and Meadow. They're annoying as fuck, but brilliantly written characters.

The thing with Tony and his psychological progress. The series seemed to be unraveling his mind until the psychiatrist visits became more rare as the show went on.

>Tony and his psychological progress
>The series seemed to be unraveling his mind until the psychiatrist visits became more rare as the show went on
reminder that these two things are mutually exclusive

He wasn't making progress. That's the point.

He was, he was becoming a better sociopath.
that's why Melfie stopped seeing him

youtu.be/NaX8-2P-aco

BUMP