Our boy is back

Our boy is back
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents/courseware_asp_files/criminalLaw/inchoateOffenses/Attempt.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=e7hz68ZuJNw
nbcnews.com/id/19486893/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/da-refuses-prosecute-catch-predator-cases/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread741803/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=6jMhMVEjEQg
youtube.com/watch?v=u3_2ReaFqi8
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b40_1422913748
youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ
youtu.be/ch5YPDcxAE4?t=18m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally a Hansen/TCAP thread, i made this, enjoy.

>Hansen vs. Predator
>Not Hansen hunting the pedos he's put away

This is second best desu familia

This would have been the perfect title if he hadn't already used it

Is he our guy?

Our boo

HEY BOO

E N T R A P M E N T

You don't know what that word means, pedoshit.

Jesus Christ he got fat.

how is this entrapment?

inviting guys over pretending to be a loli then arresting them for coming over

It isn't by any stretch
Degenerates are just triggered

these guys are dumb as fug

It's not entrapment because it's not done by the cops. It's literally some fat fuck luring people inside his rented place using 'actresses' pretending to be children.

but they are actually criminals.

Smart pedos are in Hollywood, making movies about X-Men and shit.

That's not entrapment, that's autistic degenerates being too dumb to get away with their degeneracy.

but they are working with the police
not really, the people they talk to are over 18, the girl they are visiting is over 18

This will only be topped by
>Chris, no!

threadly reminder
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
>Entrapment is a complete defense to a criminal charge, on the theory that "Government agents may not originate a criminal design, implant in an innocent person's mind the disposition to commit a criminal act, and then induce commission of the crime so that the Government may prosecute."

Intent to fuck children is still a crime, retard.

It absolutely is. Just look at the messages sent by this fake "minor". NO minor is this thirsty for a stranger. They are inducing him to commit a crime that he would not have committed under normal circumstances (i.e. if the minor is not literally pleading to be fucked by this guy and convincing him that they won't be caught together). That is, by definition, entrapment. The cops are working together with them, so this is a law enforcement operation.

Does anyone else think Dan pours Mountain Dew into a champagne flute, prepares a whole chicken seasoned with rosemary and watches these episodes while laughing at these sad saps in this show?

but they're not children

fucking thoughtcrimes

"Chris, all this time, you've thought I've been hunting little boys and girls...

"And you've thought you've been hunting me, but...

"Truth is...

"I've been hunting you."

>our boy
how long you been on Cred Forums

The point is that the men don't know they are not children, they come because of the idea to be with chidren, fucking retard

>not really, the people they talk to are over 18, the girl they are visiting is over 18
Attempted statutory rape, because:
>attempted statutory rape
nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents/courseware_asp_files/criminalLaw/inchoateOffenses/Attempt.asp
>Under the common law it is a crime to attempt to commit any misdemeanor or felony. The basic components of attempt are:
>1) a specific intent to commit a crime and
>2) an act that takes a step toward completing the crime.
>intent to commit crime
>act that takes a step toward completing the crime.
Check and check, intent is proven by their overt act of actually attempting to meet with supposed minor (usually after some back and forth messages which implies they are going to have sex). Doesn't matter if a kid didn't get diddled.
>b-but they tricked him!
>Even if inducement has been shown, a finding of predisposition is fatal to an entrapment defense. The predisposition inquiry focuses upon whether the defendant "was an unwary innocent or, instead, an unwary criminal who readily availed himself of the opportunity to perpetrate the crime."
>unwary criminal who readily availed himself of the opportunity to perpetrate the crime.
>readily availed himself
>hey I'm not Chris Hansen but a minor, let's fuck
>okay
>readily availed
>not coerced
>availed
>readily

What messages?

That does not constitute entrapment by any fucking stretch you fucking degenerate open a fucking book before you open your retarded mouth

This is what happens when you let vegetables use cars and computers and shit. Look at this guy, he's a fuckin potato!

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours.
You can't really be this delusional, can you? You're just grasping at straws to try to trick normal people into being fine eith pedophiles, right?
Pedoshits are gold medalist mental gymnasts in these threads.

Actually one of the most evil pieces of shit on the show, I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

>stock footage of hands typing normally
nah

wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:52:13 PM): ur pssy will hurt at 1st when i steck my dick in it
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:52:31 PM): ya but only a lil u said
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:52:50 PM): then it feels good rite u said
wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:53:14 PM): yea ur pussy is made 2 ecept it ur ass dont form 2 a dick as easy
wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:53:26 PM): yea ther 5 to 10 mins
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:54:02 PM): k
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:54:22 PM): that b k 2
wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:55:15 PM): but u know dicks come in many shape and sises

Hey boo

What is it with retards, rape and liking wrestling?

>many shape and sises
LOL

>episode
>13 mins
so this....is the power.... of kickstarter

Never saw someone with a smug as fuck face going into batshit mode in less than 2 second.
He was so damn happy, his face was priceless.

Is it more easy or more difficult to find degenerates these days?

Anybody have a link to the episode with this guy? I don't think I've seen it.

Damn. Well Chris Hansen shows no mercy for anyone.

Also, that decoy at the door is a big tease in those shorts knowing damn well he can't do anything.

Also anyone got the link to this episode? I would appreciate it.

Didn't his wife leave him?

What a cuck.

>We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. The choice is yours.

Something about Hansen's self-satisfied, smug attitude makes me want to see a giant, veiny, xenomorphic penis shaft violently shoved up his frightened, tightening anus, pumping violently, VIOLENTLY, until hot, rich semen explodes out of his nostrils in a foamy froth of blood, snot and cum as his brain implodes and his mind disappears into insanity.

All the while, his friends in blue are pounding away with rams, hammers, and even chisels to try and rescue him, but...

Too late. Always, too late.

Now and forever, too late.

PEDO

pedo detected

If I recall correctly, he repeatedly cheated on her.

Oh yeah, you never wanted him that badly.

You two should get married.

>lure pedos over
>give him a stern talking to on camera
>police put him in cuffs
>camera stops rolling
>fuck decoys in front of the pedos
Could one man be any more based?

Could a pedo feasibly argue that the whole "soliciting a minor" thing was a ploy to get on tv and meet Chris Hansen?

>hey boo

youtube.com/watch?v=e7hz68ZuJNw

jokes aside, our boys are really the unsuspected guests.

i bet more than half of the current season guys browse Cred Forums

I'd push for him to be canonized, in all honesty. This man is a hero and a national treasure.

it's america, anything can happen.

>Could a pedo feasibly argue that the whole "soliciting a minor" thing was a ploy to get on tv and meet Chris Hansen?
No, because there are easier and less illegal-ly way to do it.
Yes, if you can prove that you are retarded, but if you can prove you are retarded, you wouldn't need that argument anyway.
>how retarded
Retarded enough not to appreciate the gravity of your acts, to distinguish right from wrong, etc

wouldn't stand in court

>we will never see Hansen snap and go all Punisher on Child Predators

If they never posed as a child the crime never would have been committed.

>implant an innocent person's mind

they catch people that patrol chatrooms for lolijailbaitpussy.

literally not entrapment

I'm laying down the definition to cut the retarded "arguments" pedos usually make before they make them. Saves time.

One day.

He protects the youth from those who would take advantage of them, and then proceeds to gracefully offer them the opportunity to repent and turn their lives around.

He's the textbook definition of a hero, a merciful one at that.

>decoy opens the door
>says "have a seat cause thats all you're getting you cane holding freak. sex is for people"

I still wonder why they aired that. Seemed a bit harsh

why they can't get a child then? I mean the whole police station is pretty much on the other room, no way anything can happen to the kid.

>This man is a hero and a national treasure.
>I'd push for him to be canonized

wat

I didn't know Sam Raimi wrote for TCAP

>pedoshit tripfag getting this salty that he has to worry about eventually getting arrested for his preversions

to avoid potential lawsuits for endangering a child. Are you fucking retarded?

Man he got old and fat.

He deserves sainthood, pure and simple.

Because a child is not going to have prolonged conversations like these decoys

so why would you want him shot out of a canon then?

>hero
>turning your life around is going to jail and eventually getting raped and beaten to death by other inmates

>eventually getting raped and beaten to death by other inmates
you reap what you saw cunny poster

Reasonable people interact with children everyday without fucking them

YOU mean the exact opposite is going to happen one day. Some dude is going to realize it's a trap and straight start a warzone in that bitch. Hansen is going to straight get fucked up one of these days no matter how much they try to protect him.

In his case he rapes what he sows, too.

wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 9:00:48 PM): and the more ppl u have sex with the more ur pussy gets streched and a better chance ull get a desies
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 9:01:28 PM): whats desies?
wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 9:01:48 PM): i ment desiseses
wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 9:01:59 PM): like aids or stuff
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 9:02:35 PM): ooo
ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 9:02:44 PM): dont wnat that

Make the parents sign a contract and you can pretty much put the kid in a lion cage, that's texas for you amigo.

>tfw when even if make a stupid typo, you'll never be a pedo

I lost it when Chris kicked his cane out from under him and told him sex is for normal people.

How stupid / desperate are these men? It's honestly to the point where I can't even believe this shit is real because these guys know that stings like this exist, and not just Chris Hansen's stings but police-run stings and whatnot.

It's always the same bullshit where the guy pull up and brings shit with him. Every single fucking time, how dumb are these people that they are willing to risk such severe public humiliation / jail time like this?

>"decoy can easily pass for 13"
>chris comfirmed as latent pedo who hates on other pedos

too much hassle, and the local government will still get fucked if something happened to the child. The parents will get fucked by the state, and the local government will get fucked by the state.
Shit you don't even need a criminal case for this one, one for tortuous conduct would suffice (easier to prove)

irrelevant, still isn't "gracefully offer them the opportunity to repent and turn their lives around."

think of the average person, and realize that half of the people in the world are even more stupid. it's truly amazing

I can't believe how stupid these people are. Just shut the fuck up and lawyer up.

Some people are REALLY fucking dumb.

Country of 300 million, you're going to find a lot retards.

hey boo

>chris henson is closet pedo
>feels bad about it
>catches other pedos because he thinks it makes up for his degeneracy somehow

PLANT MONSTER GET ON THE GROUND

>Just shut the fuck up and lawyer up.
this. Less talk, less mistake. The Miranda Rights does not apply when Hansen is interrogating them by the way, since that applies only when a suspect is under "custodial investigation," meaning, the person conducting the interrogation must be police.

treecop just didn't want spending a long time in that outfit to go to waste

>hansen is a closet pedo
>catches other pedos to lower competition

>watching this shti in the past
>Hansen and the cops say the guy is there
>they see the guy driving up and down the street saying that the driver is thinking of stopping
>cops tell decoy to go to door and wave him down
>she literally walks to the door,stands at it and starts waving him down while he's driving

How the fuck is this not a clear indication that this shit is a sting?! How the fuck did she know you were outside?! How the fuck did she know which fucking car to wave to?!

You do know the house is surrounded by cops right? If he goes in heavily armed he's stopped at the door.

Best he can do is hide a handgun and kill Chris Handsome, but then he's going to 99% die to cops.

>he didn't even ask for a lawyer
RIP in peace john

How does someone see that shit at night and not immediately book it?
Cops or not I see a big green thing with appendages dangling around at night I'm running fuck the police if they shoot me they better kill me because that shit is not fair at all.

what do you mean friendo

during the scene in the police station he can get a court-appointed lawyer. He literally signed the waiver without a lawyer. Police are required to tell him he can ask for a lawyer before asking him to sign away his rights. I guess he saw his pedo ways already and decided to just let his asshole embrace his fate.

>rich semen

Come on dude the game is up.

They never initiate the contact and are never the first to solicit sex. That kinda breaks your "entrapment" narrative, doesn't it, pedo?

>another pedo butthurt thread

You mongoloid. I posted that, complete with the link, to stop pedos from crying "muh entrapment". Even if they initiate contact and/or solicit sex, the fact that the pedo readily agrees takes it out of entrapment.

>he's challenged
>meets a nice person online that he makes a connection with since she's egging him on constantly to meet
>he finally thinks he's going to be a man since no women has ever given him the time of day
>he gets up the courage to meet even though he knows no women would really want him
>they do this shit to him

They ruined this guys life more than they saved kids on the street.

>omitting the shit he said

I have a problem with this show. It's not the part where they make up the story to have the meet with the actresses, nor the confrontation. These are imo legitimate ways to collect evidence, which then must be used in court against these criminals. My problem is that it's on TV, and people watch it in pleasure seeing them confronted, shattered, sometimes fleeing and put away. But they are actual pedophiles, in all likelyhood they've done this before, they are a select few of thousands who try to get to children every day. It should be really though to watch this show, it should be absolutely appalling. It is it's own kind of degeneracy to find pleasure and a liking to watch that.

The argument of prevention of other pedos to do this shit after seeing this show is unvalid, because it's a driving offence.
And the argument that this doesn't magically go away by not watching it is nonsense as well, because this would not dictate finding pleasure in watching it.

Updated the pic. Added Pepe as requested and the Modern Hansen.

If he shot Hansen to death he'd immediately stop the entire production of this and future shows like this.

It's like how that Cheaters guy got his ass beat on the boat that day and they shut the show down for a long ass time

>not raping children is hard and deserves a medal

t.pedos

>implying this guy would ever have the opportunity to fuck a bitch besides paying for it

Calm down nerd

>mentally challeged person has some girl online take interest in him
>this isn't entrapment
like what the fuck, you take a thirsty as fuck dude and offer him water, of course he is going to drink it

user the show helps by dissuading pedos who aren't too far into the deep end yet.
Isn't that right Cred Forums

Did she send the panties?

Gotdayum
That fuckface was married, don't make up a sad story for him.

underaged prostitution is likewise illiegal
being a retard doesn't make you immune from criminal liability. You will have to be so retarded that you have no idea that what you were doing. His messages imply that he is not that retarded

These are the episodes? All this time patiently waiting just for some 13 min youtube clips?

>thinking he was a threat to anyone

kek this is what cucks believe

I've done some insanely stupid shit before just because my dick told me to. I think we all have.

>Oh boy I'm gonna look so cool on tv with my tacticool ghilie suit on

It will be about 150 minutes total after Hansen slays the last Connecticut pedo

Does it work? Or is it an excuse to lasciviously see assholes getting what they deserve?

that is irrelevant. If he satisfied any element of any crime he can be charged with that.

holy shit that decoy is fucking smoking hot

it works by showing how embarrassing it is for you to be shown on TV (or youtube) as the thirsty pedo that you are. If we don't see Cred Forums cunny posters on HvP then we can say it somehow worked.

GHILLE BABY

>all white men

It's the current year. How about some diversity for a change

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WAIVE THEIR 5TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????

me on the top middle

In the long beach sting they busted a black man for trying to meet an 11 year old for sex.

I thought it was funny that they bust the one black guy with the youngest decoy. It is almost as if they wanted him to go to jail on a longer sentence.

When is the next episode?

Looking forward to Jurassic Park, Budget Kimmel and r9k.

looks like a megaman select boss menu

because pedos are retards. Not that it matters see

Pic related would be doctor willy

what was his name?

>guy on top right
Look at the top of his head!

miranda rights is just that the police have to inform you of your right before they interrogate you

signing away your 5th amendment right during the interrogation is complete idiocy

Eventually pretty much everyone who showed up knew who they were.

see but you CAN do that, they just have to read you your rights first then tell you that you are entitled to have a lawyer with you right there before you sign away your rights. You can waive it.

i know you can waive your rights dude im just saying its fucking stupid can you read

*you can waive your right to have a lawyer with you while you sign away your rights, which is a separate waiver. They were fucked from the beginning because Hansen legally bypasses all these while getting admissible evidence.

Again, does it work or is it an excuse? Again, malicious joy is still the same, independent from the topic it is directed at. Pedoshig is the worst kind of topic, it doesn't change the fact however. If you don't quite grasp my argument, what I'm saying is that it's simply really bad TV that seems to apologize for what it is by acclaiming to have some preventive measure.

these guys really only seem to catch the bottom percent dumbest pedophiles, too.

the stupidity begins way before that. They should have stopped talking the moment they were asked to take a seat

decoy always back off, are they really that dangerous?

They really nail these guys by scaring them into confessing/pleading guilty.

In so many cases where the defendant doesn't plead guilty, despite overhwleming evidence, they manage to get off.

The predator from the first episode looked like a retarded Nicholas Hoult.

Yes.

I get what you're saying, it's "bad TV" but it has its uses and is subject to different interpretations. It is undeniable though that aside from locking up pedos it has the potential to be a deterrent, "degenerate tv" or no

how does hansen always manages to control them like puppets? like they pretty much do exactly what he says.

creeps have that vibe about them

They probably think he's a government agent

mind if i save it?

because their first thought is
>oh fuck a cop oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
and from there they just incriminate themselves thinking it'll save them

you just gave me an idea

Next predator is the fat neckbeard. That's gonna be the best one

Go for it my friend. I've seen people using the earlier version I made. T

so how does he avoid assassination?

you can't kill a god

Who's going to assassinate him? Pretty much everyone on the show is a beta loser

They know that people will stop watching if they air top middle too quick

he brings a folding chair with him

Has there ever been a woman before?

I'm sorry, way too close to entrapment for me.

original version.

>13 years old
>pedophile

american education everyone

the people he targets are low IQ omega males.

This is the first sincere response taking my argument into consideration, not calling me a pedo, so thx for that. Put away that what at first seems preventive at times actually has a reverse effect, there still remains the fact that a lot of people find it entertaining, seemingly oblivious to the reality that there are actual little girls this happens to, which is beyond repulsive, which is why I find it so hard to empathize with the concept. "Really bad TV" was too soft a choice of words.

they've had at least 25 cases thrown out
nbcnews.com/id/19486893/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/da-refuses-prosecute-catch-predator-cases/

user, seeing people get their comeuppance is entertaining. It's entertaining AND helps keep people in line. This is why executions were made public in the past. HvP is not a new concept.

when the next episode will air?

>2007

Most likely next Tuesday.

>25 cases thrown out
>16 of the cases, he had no jurisdiction, since neither the suspects nor the decoys were in the county during the online chats.
>9 cases because chain of custody requirements
>implying it wasn't tightened up since then

thanks senpai, good night all
im off to bed biw

and? that one wasn't even for entrappment, that was they lured pedophiles to a small town and had a suicide. here's one that was thrown out for entrapment.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread741803/pg1

>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/07/07 9:43:45 PM): would u let me take pics of u nude

Well Cred Forums, would you?

Then he immediately got arrested again for allegedly whipping his dick out at some lady

DUDE ENTRAPMENT LMAO

*gets v&*

>It appears that the defense argued that Roisman did not believe that the girl was only 13 'because of her sophisticated and mature messages.
Seeing the video from the OP, it seems they've learned.

cerebral palsy does not affect your intelligence you fucking idiots. only your motor skills and the way your body grows. DO not feel sorry for that dude.

>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/13/07 6:37:58 PM): are u ready 4 me 2 put my sperm in ur pussy
>ghostsrrelz (10/13/07 6:38:20 PM): dont wnat 2 get preggers
>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/13/07 6:43:56 PM): u gonna let me fuck u up the ass

What did he mean by this?

>doctor willy

HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL LIFE

man this makes me wanna rewatch the original

anyone got a link to all the episodes?

you guys aren't thinking of the poor 13 year old girls who are looking for big ol' daddy dick online

you are sexually oppressing these young girls from exploring their flowers through the help of men on the internet

this is just basically the fascist backwards bible bashing mentality you would expect from low IQ burgerstan anyway

I find executions repulsive as well. Seeing pedo degenerates being confronted by a conceited hero of the masses being watched by a repugnant viewership I simply find abhorrent as a whole. It is indecency inciting one another - no wonder the aversion I feel towards people, no wonder the suffocating misanthropy one must feel overcome with just from witnessing. And yet where are the like-minded voices, those in defense of intellect, reason, sensibility? No where, not one comment remotly heading in the right direction. Back to /sci/ although it often is the same there as well.

You can make the argument that none of these guys would commit a "crime" if they didnt end up in a situation where is was possible

instead of turning them into criminals by creating a situation in which they "break" the law

why dont they instead just have parents monitor their childrens actions on the internet so that these situations never happen in the first place?

I mean just imagine this
>pussydestroyer: hay babe u want som fuk?
>jailbait13: nah
>pussydestroyer: o-oh, okay...

and the situation is totally prevented

never seen this show. are the decoys real qt young girls, or is hansen himself talking smut with the rapists?

also it appeared that the guy was never shown to have met the target; Hansen met with the guy right after he entered the house and stripped naked. Had they had the decoy meet him first, the defense of entrapment would not have succeeded since specific intent (for indecent exposure towards a minor) would be shown by his act of stripping in front of a pretend minor. It does not matter if the decoy is not a minor; what matters is the state of mind of the accused when he was committing the acts

because that would give responsibility and power to the parents, and away from the government and the media, as long as it entertaining though.

If you're not a pedo, you would not agree to sexual encounters with someone posing as a 13 year old

also what media do they use to lure them? IRC? Cred Forums?

what if you're doing a social experiment

I think they make their own. I wish I knew so I could spam entrapment.

which involves fucking a minor?

and if their werent cops pretending to be lolijailbaitpussy they would never find one

How the hell they replied without giggling like a little cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=6jMhMVEjEQg
its just a prank

having the kind of mind that would agree with the idea of committing a crime is not committing a crime

>I lost it when Chris kicked his cane out from under him and told him sex is for normal people.

yes, but once overt acts towards its commission are made, it becomes steps to committing a crime, which, depending on how far you go, could either be attempted/frustrated/consummated

He's rocking an alpha paunch and could destroy you.

what a retard. how didn't he notice that her alias was "Decoy"?

because they lead sad lonely lives and when finally a member of the opposite sex shows an interest in them they go into thinking this is finally the moment they lose their virginity, and become a normal person.

the amount of pressure our society places on men to be non-virgins is too immense, and it destroys their psyches.

He did meet her youtube.com/watch?v=u3_2ReaFqi8

The only way I can imagine him getting off is if his chat wasn't very graphic, but he talks about shaving his junk so she won't get pubes in her mouth, so I dunno.

so the same people that commit mass shootings?

Someone should turn this user in to the cops, I've seen enough here.
Fuckin mentally ill piece of shit.

the defense of inducement (since they initiated contact) triggered a "propensity" check which the prosecution failed to overcome

never heard of this shit besides here.

is this show really a thing for americans, or is just another lame Cred Forums meme?

its 2016, I thought we have achieved gender equality?

where are all the cops pretending to be shotas to entrap sad and lonely women?

Genuine question, why is almost every single predator busted on this show white, male and in their 40s?

It was actually a thing, you can probably see some episodes on YouTube if you search for them.

>why is almost every single predator busted on this show white
there are lots of non-whites. either you didnt really watch much of the show or you have selective memory.

The area has a lot to do with it. When they operate in and around LA (Riverside and Long Beach) the get a healthy mix of predators.

There has only been a few asian predators though.

Also,I wonder why they don't make the decoy another race. Might be interesting to see if an asian decoy gets more pedos.

Lots of the people in that picture are in their 20s

I was assuming it based on and in my vague memory of the show, actually. I do, however, remember reading they only busted a single female predator during the entire run of the show.

>pedos will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

Shocking what you people consider "white" these days.

Damn, this show is way more malicious than I remember.
>the latest ""monster"" we've caught
>taking pleasure in reporting that he was being taunted in court
>then implying he hopes it's a sign of things to come in prison
Wtf, it's bad enough they publicly humiliate these faggots, but then to relish the fact that he's probably going to get the shit kicked out of him? The pedos definitely aren't the only bad guys here.

decoy looks 45

how retard can these people be?

they be thirsty

4 relz?

post youtube link

Buh... but I'm such a good person that I must display unbridled hatred for men who want to fuck 13yo's. You know... cause I can't even imagine how a man could even think about doing that to a young, innocent, angelic child. They are all vulgar beasts who should castrated and endlessly tortured.

Do I sound like a righteous person??

Why the fuck are you so goddamn ill. Fuck you.

Probably because they're not on TV anymore, and are exclusively being funded directly by people who think like this instead of a studio.

>Might be interesting to see if an asian decoy gets more pedos.
Ayyyy, imagine all the weebs, that would be fucking gold.

Where is the show broadcasted?

TACTICAL

>Cred Forums is suddenly slow AF

>cunny posting ceases
>hotheads disappear
>baneposting eternal

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

it's wrinkled with worries

YouTube doesn't like Bowling Green footage.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b40_1422913748

I want to eat those Cheetos.

Have any video game journalists been caught yet?

Jim Sterling?
Sarah Nyberg?
Bob Chipman?
Ben Kuchera?
Stephen Totilo?
Fucking John Walker?

Silicon Valley is a breeding ground of underage pederasts.

Soon

Is Chris drunk with power???
Imagine seeing these weakling's life going to shit as you talk to and roast them.... He is a God playing with life.

>Johnny Connecticut

beep boop MRA detected, deleting fucks to give
Don't you have any women's rights to protest against?

>pedo's life
>worth anything
There's a reason why even murderers and serial rapists hate child molesters in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=dvOk7dxvOHQ

Why is watching someone spinning a whole web of lies so entertaining?

Why do these retards not lawyer up immediately? Do they think they can talk their way out of it and have the cops feel sorry for them and let them go?

Most of them have IQ's in the barely functional range, user.

>taking away someone's human rights makes me feel like a real man!
How pitiful

JUST

gamergate is not allowed on Cred Forums anymore

back to plebbit with you

god all of those people look like they fit on this show so well
>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>I'm not gay or anything
Kek

Literally can't tell if you're trolling or not

If you are sentenced of a crime, you don't get to exercise the full extent of your rights, champ. Consequences, learn them.

Americans, everyone..

>exploiting mentally ill people for views

Europeans confirmed for pedos. Shouldn't be surprising, your history is full of childrenfuckers

cool generalization fatty

>13yo fucks 16yo Chad
aw she's exploring xDD

>this show
FUCKING EVIL FUCKS THEY DESERVE TO DIE

>cool generalization fatty
>Americans, everyone..
What did he mean by this?

They're both minors. Retard.

>the penny finally drops that he's going to be on tv
>"...oh boy"

>13yo fucks 16yo Chad
>same as 40yo fucks 13yo stacy

>>Jim Sterling
>"I'm Chris Hansen, why don't you have a seat over there?"
>"I-I-I..."
>"So, why are you meeting an underage girl alone in her home?"
>"Is... Is this memes?"

>aw she's exploring xDD
Who the fuck would ever said that?

>Jim Sterling
>"I'm Chris Hansen, why don't you have a seat over there?"

is top middle /ourguy/?

>implying a NEET pero would know how other people talk

>he calls himself "BG4U" and he's looking for some action with a 13 year old girl

why is Cred Forums filled with pedo degenerates?

Why can't you accept that you have a problem and just move on?

It's not, it's just too easy to wind people up with this. All they have to do is type "entrapment" then sit back and watch the thread explode.

>chris asks a question
>worm responds
>chris rebuttals with "yeah with a thirteen year old girl"
>long silent shot of worm's face speechless while that boom sound effect plays
>every time

wow really makes me laugh

As an actual pedo I'm insulted to be associated with these predators. They're not pedophiles, the girls they go after are way too old. They're just desperate idiots.

>package handler

I'm so glad that Hansen is back.
Also Hiro confirmed there is an ongoing process against the pedo bot.
Soon we'll be free from this degeneracy

>show supposedly about "pedophiles"
>all the girls are past puberty

Normies explain this?

>I'm Chris Hanson and I'm with a program called Hansen vs. Predator
Chris needs to find something that sounds more intimidating at reveal.
Nothing was better than the look on their faces when Chris says "Dateline: NBC" because hearing the NBC meant they knew it would be on the news and 90% of the time they would scurry out as soon as the camera crew rolls out.
Seems like now they don't care once the cameras come out and it makes the reveal so boring. I want another freebird_72000.

Yeah, they had no idea where it would air when they shot this. Next time it'll probably be
>I'm Chris Hansen with Crime Watch Daily

I like how the decoy is in her 30s but NO ONE EVER COMMENTS ON IT

>reviewing some episodes
>come across this, 18:46 minutes in
youtu.be/ch5YPDcxAE4?t=18m46s

> McMichael claimed this post was a joke.

PEPE PLEASE STOP
AND HE HOPS AND HOPS

But how will people know that I'm a good person if I don't call every man who wants to fuck a girl

NO RUBER

what a hilariously desperate nitpicky complaint. like do you really need us to explain this to you or are you just trying to justify what you think of as acceptable behavior?

>arrest someone for "stealing"
>the thing he stole was free

You can talk about the status quo all you want, but pedophilia is specifically sexual attraction to preadolescent children.

The sign said take ONE motherfucker!

#Notallpedos
#PedoLivesMatter

The fact is, calling every man who tries to fuck an underage girl a pedo is retarded and it confuses things. And I'm pretty sure the user you're responding to didn't say anything about it being acceptible behavior. Try harder, dipshit.

kek i remember watching this on a stream and the chat going crazy during that part.

It's almost fascinating to try and get into the minds of these pedo freaks, if only to understand the depth of delusion they embrace. Think about it...if a reasonably-attractive 14 year-old girl has raging hormones, guess what? They're gonna bang the reasonably-attractive 14 year-old boy down the street! Not some doughy middle-aged guy with a bad comb-over or some poor sap who can't even make it up the driveway without his cane.

At what point do they take an honest look at the situation and think "What's wrong with this picture??"

So then we arrive at the moment of truth. They drive up to the house, nervous as hell. For most of their lives, all they've wanted out of life was to bust a nut into some underage girl. And, by God, it's so close they can almost taste it! FINALLY, it's gonna happen! Imagine their elation when they find the courage to park and walk up the driveway, heart pounding. And the door opens...and a vision of young, firm cuteness smiles and OPENS the door. Opens it FOR YOU!

They enter. She's all cute and bubbly...JUST like he imagined! He almost wants to pinch himself. "Thank God I didn't bail," he smirks with relief, thinking of that last lap he drove nervously through the subdivision, wondering if he shouldn't just go back home. Nope, he had the courage to JUST DO IT. And now...all his sexual frustrations will finally be laid to rest. Finally, he'll...

...a middle-aged man in a suit walks into the kitchen, clutching an important-looking dossier in one hand. The young girl disappears around the corner, taking all the pedo's hopes and dreams with her. That feeling you get in your stomach when a roller coaster suddenly drops? Yeah, that's what he's feeling. Along with a few drops of cold sweat forming on his testicles.

All over. It's all over. His job, gone. His family and friends will know he's a pedophile. "Is...is that a CAMERA?" he thinks to himself, panicking. Now thousands, maybe millions of people will know.

It's over.

kek

Hello, what is it like to be a pedo?

They only have 10 people this investigation. They're just one part of a larger show Hansen is doing about crime.

>RUBER

build a wall

>TV show that violates the NAP

literally why is this allowed in a free society?

HEY BOO

because it would never actually happen that way IRL

if they're not actually stalking kids who gives a shit

One day some guy will walk in, see Hansen, shoot him then shoot himself.

>that's okay, I don't want to smell your breath
Hansen is a meany :^)

What makes him any more evil than the next? Seemed like a pretty standard retard pedo, plus the handicap of course.

Easily 20 something.

I don't know what he was referencing, but that pedo wanted to butt rape an 8 year old

They're not going after the girls because they're young, they're just the only ones who don't reject them.

13 year old, which many others on the show have attempted.

>we will never see Chris Hansen in a Rambo style action movie where he must hunt those he's formally imprisoned

He thought he was meeting a 12-year old, but the decoy told him she had an 8-year old sister who he thought he was going to have a threesome with

Ah, forgot about that part. Didn't catch that the little sis was 8 though. Fucked up.

They unbelievably didn't mention that in the episode, but it's in his chat log. Also

>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:43:51 PM): u know that ur pussy will bleed when i pop ur cherry
>ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:44:00 PM): ya
>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:44:36 PM): i would like 2 tate it
>ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:44:48 PM): whats tate?
>wrestlingdudeeasttn (10/16/07 8:45:05 PM): i mentt taste
>ghostsrrelz (10/16/07 8:45:11 PM): ooo

Christ

kek