what went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily#Population_genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing

Immigrants for votes

The Irish then are the Mexicans now

The jews tricking white America into thinking the Irish and Italians are white.

Not a single thing

This is why we will never win. We were given paint thinner and told it was water. It can never be fixed.

Too many immigrants.

With the film?
Dicaprio and Diaz were legit really bad. If DDL wasn't there this would be remembered as one of Scorsese's absoulute worst.

Italians are white

Only a german cuck would think otherwise

immigration poisons everything

It's funny because even German immigrants were originally considered "colored" by the anglo-saxon Americans.

movie was a generic hollywood snoozer with day lewis carrying the show

He drank that other guy's milkshake

TIL Martin Scorsese recreated 19th-century New York on the lot of Cinecitta studios in Rome. When George Lucas visited the massive set, he reportedly turned to Scorsese and said, "Sets like that can be done with computers now."

Absolutely they just

>have darker skin, eyes, and hair
>curlier hair
>bigger noses
>Start tons of gangs
>talk about their dick size non stop
>are obnoxiously loud

Whats non-white about that

Except the mexicans are never going to try to blend their race with english greek roman russian french italian and german in order to claim the accomplishments of their betters as part of their heritage.

>Literally 500 years later
>Still protesting
Fuck you guys. Give it up already.

People claim italians are white because of that whole "ROMAN EMPIRE" thing.

He underestimated Johnny Joestar and should have been better at using Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Because the "pioneers" were literally religious extremists who wanted to establish a country where they could persecute anyone who wasn't Anglo-Puritan?

They were akin to ISIS, but you idolize their social values apparently - how pathetically edgy of you.

>hey guys do you want to go see the new Leonardo DiCaprio movie? Cameron Diaz is in it!

DDL couldn't even save this movie

No they weren't

Actually they were. Ben Franklin was a big proponent of this idea.

I know dozens of Sicilians and they all have white skin

Keep trying to tear white people apart Steinburg its not going to work. Irish and Italians will always be white no matter how much shilling you do.

Yeah and then a lil thing called the moors happened and southern Italians, the ones that immigrated over here, got culturally enriched for 241 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirate_of_Sicily

Gee I wonder who is behind this post

good argument.

The Irish.

I remember DiCaprio's Irish accent literally going in and out during monologue. It was weird.

I chalked it up to his character being partly embarrassed about being Irish and wanting to conceal it.

even in parts of northern Europe blondism only approaches 75%. are 25% of northern Europeans blacks now.

Then I'll chalk up your response to you being half way retarded.

Sicilian genetics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily#Population_genetics

Haplogroup J (29.65%)

Origin Western Asia

Found primarily into North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Socotra, the Caucasus, Southeast Europe, Central Asia, Iran, Pakistan and western India.

Haplogroup E-M215 (18.21%)

Origin North Africa or Horn of Africa

Found in highest numbers in North Africa and the Horn of Africa

Also theres a huge fucking difference between 75% and 0

I love the movie but I will admit it is flawed is right Di Caprio is not very good and Diaz was awful. The other thing was its timing in relation to 9/11 which did not help.

What's your obsession with this? I'm just curious. I've seen you copypasting this shit in other boards.

I posted this to Cred Forums once 2 days ago

Because I like the truth and Sicilians are annoying

>>/reddit/

You've posted it more than that. Also you don't seem to understand what those genetic figures even mean. It doesn't indicate admixture from Arabs.

>Cred Forums

No I haven't.

Yes I do and yes they do

Irish are literally Whiter than the English inbred anglos.
They have higher IQs and earn more per capita as well.
FUCK, their skin is whiter than snow.

This retarded inbred island monkey meme to justify muslim tier behavior needs to end you chav cunt.