/lgb/ - Letterboxd General: Dead General Edition

QOTD: Favorite movie not from north america, south america, asia, australia or europe

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/xl9/
letterboxd.com/bandabydoo/
letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/hugo/
letterboxd.com/CiaoCiao/
letterboxd.com/vanchirak/
youtube.com/watch?v=EMtdfoKUu9A
letterboxd.com/vanchirak/list/favorites-ranked/
letterboxd.com/lozjudai/
letterboxd.com/Synt/
letterboxd.com/white_water/
letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
letterboxd.com/actor/prashast-singh-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=fG-C3IkN4ek
letterboxd.com/pupkin/
letterboxd.com/ciaociao/list/documentaries-about-movies/
letterboxd.com/pileofcrowns/list/documentaries-about-movies/
strawpoll.me/11250524
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
letterboxd.com/aderranyth/list/movies-women-will-never-understand/
letterboxd.com/Kidpobre2/
letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/
letterboxd.com/voexodus/
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3375759/rob-zombie-will-release-uncut-version-of-31/
letterboxd.com/andregino/
letterboxd.com/AnvilVapre/
letterboxd.com/Katzelmacher/
letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/better-than-chocolate/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_New_Wave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

March of the Penguins

letterboxd.com/xl9/

So I saw four movies today. It was a pretty nice day.

That's a pretty unique favorite film row. Big into scifi?

Yeah, sucker for sci fi and thrillers so the last two were right up my alley.

letterboxd.com/bandabydoo/

Who Killed Captain Alex is clearly best

Seen a lot of David Cronenberg movies?

Not as many as I'd like, but love Videodrome to death.

If you like Videodrome, you'd most likely like Existenz, its literally just Videodrome but instead of violent TV, its violent video games. I personally don't care that much for Existenz. Out of all Cronenberg, I think Naked Lunch is my favorite. Scanners is another one I recommend.

Outside of Cronenberg, I recommend Altered States, Brazil, and the original Metropolis if you haven't seen it already.

Thanks! Along those lines I kinda wanted to check out Demonlover, which is like videodrome but with '3D manga' whatever the hell that means. Looks fucking crazy,

You mean that VR hentai stuff?

Touki Bouki

Besides that, niggers just can't make film.

Yeah, comfy

>Demonlover
Never heard of it, but sounds like it may be something you'd be interested in.

what about the gods must be crazy?

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Anyone else seen Arrebato? Saw it on 35mm yesterday, wasn't really 'getting it' for the first hour or so but enjoyed the atmosphere it created, but the last half hour or so was so well executed,one of the creepiest bits of film I've ever seen

>niggers just can't make film.

Hey, dickhead, guess what? You aren't on Cred Forums. Casual racism is not gonna fly here so I suggest next time you think twice before spewing your vitriol

Kill yourself nigger lover

letterboxd.com/hugo/

letterboxd.com/CiaoCiao/

Really wanted to like Elephant Man more. I love it when David Lynch tries to be a little more comprehensible than usual. His surreal elements are great, but to me they're only great when the rest of the story and structure makes some sense. There needs to be a good blend between understanding what is happening and not necessarily understanding -- like you have to guess why a certain thing the way it is (why is there a girl living in the radiator?). I didn't like Inland Empire or Lost Highway when I saw it years ago, those are just too incomprehensible for me. You're constantly asking yourself what the hell is happening. Elephant Man is probably the best blend of Lynch's surrealism and a properly constructed story besides Eraserhead. Oddly enough, I really enjoyed Mulholland Drive. There was some special element MD had that I guess Inland Empire didn't. Aside, I really love Lynch's filming of industrial machinery.

Eyes Wide Shut is another one I wished I liked more. I've never really paid too much attention to lighting in movies before, which is funnily enough, setting up lights is one of the most difficult processes for filmmakers. EWS had some amazing lighting. Anyway, the story was pretty good I guess, I wish there was a little more of the cult. That sequence was the best part of the movie.

Repulsion was great. I knew it was a horror of sorts going into it, but the first 45 minutes or so feels a lot like a Godard film, the one I was thinking of anyway was Breathless. Lots of meaningless dialogue with movie references, very stylistic with long shots, nonlinear and time that doesn't make any sense, dream logic, jazzy background, a heavy focus on sexuality. The movie slowly reveals what is going on in the mind of the main character. The pay off is great. I'm surprised I don't see more hands coming out of walls or cracks randomly appearing. Shit like that is so fun and demonstrates the deteriorating mind of the character perfectly.

jumblywangs

Have you seen Straight story? It's the least 'Lynchian' Lynch but is really good

letterboxd.com/vanchirak/

Is letterboxd excited for this sweet piece of kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=EMtdfoKUu9A

no since i'm a not a jumblywang

The endings for these films are always really dumb and don't have the fun value of the live action counterparts

Holy pretentious bullshit, Batman!

why that rating for melville?

letterboxd.com/vanchirak/list/favorites-ranked/
Copy pasted taste

>Redline - 1/10
>Cross Roads (a two minute advertisement for correspondence courses) - 10/10

It felt monotonous, there's some nice tension between the protagonist and the black girl but I think that's it.
What did you think about the film?

what do you mean? copy pasted from where?

The Most Beautiful has been the worst Kurosawa film I've seen. At least it was unintentionally funny at times.

letterboxd.com/lozjudai/

>tfw you share a board with jumblywangs like this guy

The Revenant was shit. Birdman is kinda cool

You're right

jumblywangs: the thread

letterboxd.com/plebiann
So Cred Forums, what did you think about 31?

what did you hate about come and see?

dumb soviet shilling

This is /lbg/ not Cred Forums.
Get bent, embryo shit

Propaganda does not make something instantly bad.

Extremely bad pacing for me. Watched it in english dub too, movie felt awkward. Dont know how that would have worked with original voice acting. Nothing catched my attention really, didnt have an effect on me. And i live in Latvia.

But i rated it 3 stars, so there were scenes and things i enjoyed about it.

>this whole post
:^|

>i watch english dubs of movies

>Shilling for Soviet shilling
hello igor
film was bat

i had already downloaded it, didnt know its an english dubs, and i was at dorms without internet. I usually watch movies in their original language, with subtitles.

letterboxd.com/Synt/

How's everyone's weekend going?

What does everyone think of One From the Heart? It seems so easy to hate it based on the weird phoney melodrama it's got going on, but I found the whole thing to be strangely compelling. Umbrellas of Cherbourg came to mind. I thought the idea to make it completely artificial looking was inspired because otherwise the paper thin plot would have been insufferable.

On the same subject, any Coppola fans/completists in the house?

>watched it in english dub too
>catched
>And i live in Latvia

I do not think. It makes me depressed too much.

What are some bad users to follow? Feeling masochistic

see

Synt and the list goes on...

Black Sun by Koreyoshi Kurahara

A japanese guy who gets held hostage by a black guy running from the cops. But the jap has never seen a black person before and is obsessed with jazz so automatically thinks the black guy is a super cool jazz musician and idolizes him despite being held hostage at gunpoint.

Lots of Jazz references throughout it and a soundtrack by jazz drummer Max Roach.

In fact, next on the list is the jealous autist who stalks him. You won't be able to follow him though because he's too much of a pussy to say who he is.

What We Do In The Shadows was really funny for like the first 20 minutes, then it got pretty repetitive. It's like the best pilot for a sitcom but as a movie ehhhh.

letterboxd.com/white_water/

probably watching Onibaba today

>Synt and his/her/it embryo gang arrive on the scene

>Synt and his/her/it hater gang arrive on the scene

Didn't feel it at all. A riot throughout- and not only

absolutely disgusting

Is there any kino similar to JoJo's bizarre adventure?

>get message someone followed you
>check out his profile
>it's a furry
who have you blocked today?

Orbiters orbiting. Pure love!

Josiah Morgan

(°◇°)

Hate orbiters hate orbiting. Pure hate-love!

gang is an overstatement.

(X) HATE ORBITERS

Can't go much beyond than the Mother Freak

What's worse, that there's actually people who get so desperate, and triggered and rushed to defend Synt or them all being Synt samefagging as another persona?

it's actually a mix of both, people defend synt and synt portraying as followers to defend him

Kinologist
Patrician
Plebeian
Embryo

No no I'm literally all of them, even the haters. I'm doing this Palpatine thing of starting a false war to gain more followers somehow.

how did this synt meme start

Damn at least im not embryo. Nice

As far as I know, this might as well be Synt creating fake drama to get popular

How could an embryo have any qualification to rate other users? Exactly, he couldn't. Nice try, machill or synt or white_water

tfw the remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country

Shut the fuck up third worlder, we're talking about who is and who isn't an embryo.

For real, I don't actually know. Throughout the whole time I've posted to this general, which hasn't really been that long in the grand scheme of things, some user(s) has had an issue. But the hate sort of comes and goes every few months. Currently I'm a big deal to them at the moment.

It would be funny if that was the case, but it's not. I guess there's no way to prove otherwise though.

tfw the remasm isn't playing in your countrythe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remasthe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the rition ofemasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remastered ed
tfw Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remas

What do you mean, I'm not getting it

nigga wat

fw the remasm isn't playing in your countrythe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remasthe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remamaster
tfw the remasterestered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remassthe r isn't playing in your countrythe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your emastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remastered editiotered ed th the remasthe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playind ed the remasthe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the rition ofee remastmaster
tfw the remasterehe remastered edition of Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the rition ofemasm isn't g in your country
tfw the remastereplaying in your country
tfw the remaster
tfw Phantasm isn't playing in your country
tfw the remasisn't

Classic Synt :sliding: it

you having a stroke or what

having a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatng a or roke or whatg a stroke or whatng a stroke or whag a stroke or whathavinng a or whatng a stroke or whatng a or whatng a stroke or whatng a stroktng a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatne or whatngwhyou havinng a or whatng a stroke or whatng a or whatng a stroke or whatng a stroke or whatng a st stroke or wha

hugo stop shitposting

toitshgpos hugo stop ostingp sphitpostinstop ostingp tintoitshg hugo sphitpostintoitshtingp sphitpostintoitshg hugo stop ostingp sphitposun)11:45:5tintoitshg hugg hugo sto
hugo stop shitpostingop oso stop ostingp sphitpostintoitshg hugo stop ostingp sphitp ostingp sphitpostiymous 09/18/16(Stoitshg
user hugo st7 No.74459118 â–¶

letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
Embryo coming through, please don't ass fuck me about FMJ

letterboxd.com/actor/prashast-singh-1/

da fuq

youtube.com/watch?v=fG-C3IkN4ek

I feel a new meme coming on.

>tfw I am now a certified kinologist

wow what an honour

jealous

As a schmuck I can identify fellow schmucks

letterboxd.com/pupkin/

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Schmuck

Not a Schmuck

Not a Schmuck

Schmuck

2016 has been a great year for film, but a terrible year for this general.

I'm definitely a schmuck, this triggers me

>another of synt's boyfriends

what's your least favorite movie of 2016 so far

everybody wants some!!! was racist and misogynistic trash

new list i've been working on

letterboxd.com/ciaociao/list/documentaries-about-movies/

lol

letterboxd.com/pileofcrowns/list/documentaries-about-movies/

check this out fàm

Should I have figured this list already existed. Thanks.

Holy shit, this autist just doesn't let up. What did he do to incur this much aspie rage?
>inb4 synt orbiter/boyfriend
Answer this question.

what happened to Steakbro?

>and another of synt's boyfriends shows up
They are multiplying. Or are they?

Hopefully got aborted

he went back to his steak family

What's your point?

I actually took a giant shit into a condom earlier this week. Stuck it in the freezer and I'm planning on sending it to Synt as soon as he gives me a PO box.

Healthy habits

I don't think synt is anything special either, but your homoerotic hatred against him is by far the most annoying and autistic thing I see on this general these days.

i've watched one movie in the past week and only saw this post because someone told me about it

Let's settle this synt & hater problem once and for all

strawpoll.me/11250524

>letterboxd

>Buffalo 66
>masterpiece
Literally, for you.

i can do this too

watch:

>BUFFALO '66
>not a masterpiece
literally, for you

Haha, but it isn't a masterpiece at all.

i disagree

a bluh bluh

>tfw you finally find and download The Nine Colored Deer after months of looking for it

>tfw aColored Deer after mon dos of lookiind nd dths of loownload TheColo Nine red Deer after you finall and download ored Deer after The Ny fmonthking for itou finally find lmon dos of lookand download The Nine all aownload The Ny fmonths of looknd

>QOTD: Favorite movie not from north america, south america, asia, australia or europe
youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

There hasn't been a single good movie yet this year

What now?

Neon Demon

10 cloverfield lane

i'm going to be generic and say SUICIDE SQUAD

Who would win in a fight, synt's boyfriends or jackieray's boyfriends?

Might as well call it /lbgt/ with the pronoun shit on lb

NICE!

Literally every major website in the world has a pronoun selector its a couple of lines in HTML to appease a decently sized demographic

That's fucking gay

But in all seriousness should I jump on the lb bandwagon or is there other better sites that also have TV and such? Why does everyone like lb the most

You can get all sorts of organisation methods that are useful

now i hate to spank it, thanks a lot...

Threadly reminder that Bergman is fucking trash

letterboxd.com/aderranyth/list/movies-women-will-never-understand/

what are some good spooky occult movies?

8----o (_(_)

Blair Witch, The Conjouring, Insidious... the list goes on

letterboxd.com/Kidpobre2/

hit me up with essential sad films

Your life

Rat Race
Bridesmaids
Shark Tale
GFOS
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot You

thanks!

thanks!

www.letterboxd.com/robotpie

letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/

embryo

Based on which opinions? I'm genuinely curious

>yeah I'm a cinephile. Kubrick, Tarkovsky, 12 Angry Men, the list goes on!

/pastafrola...

I never mentioned I'm a cinephile lmao I just list the movies I watch. You're saying 12 Angry men and Stalker aren't kino?

He's just calling you entry level. Absolutely nothing wrong with those films.

Buddy the faster you learn to stop responding the faster you learn to graduate past embryo status. Stop being a shit taste apologist.

>haha if it's known it's shit xD I only watch French kinos from the 1920s look at how refined my astes are mummy now give me my tendies!!!

Feels good still being able to enjoy movies

>People forever on the mistake that entry level = bad
sm.h

not him but Stalker is the worst of your four favorites

Embryo

>projecting this hard

your loss buddy

I think it's better than 2001, to be honest. The ending to that was way too drawn out. I get that it was technically really nice to make a man fall through time and space for 10 minutes but it's not stimulating in the slightest.

masterpiece

barry lyndon remains highest kubrick.

Was planning on watching it tonight but I have no motivation

What should I watch tonight?

leak isn't the uncut version afaik. literally no point.

is Lav Diaz legit or just a meme?

WAT? Source pls, I was about to kick it

i don't wanna watch it

letterboxd.com/voexodus/

Neon Demon or Cloverfield Lane
Lilya 4-Ever
Melancholia
Leaving Las Vegas
Requiem for a Dream
Snowtown

Nah don't waste your time with I found it really tiresome quickly. It has cool idea but everything felt so half-assed. Only decent things to like here is it's a good looking movie, nice gritty framework and use of excessive gore but other then that everything else was tedious.I like Rob Zombie and he can do better than this shit.

Zombie said to wait for the physical release. most films he releases have uncut versions for the DVD.

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3375759/rob-zombie-will-release-uncut-version-of-31/

>least favorite
jesus christ my reading compression fails me, yeah i just woke up.
I meant to put Ghostbusters and Most Likely to Die.

comprehension*
damn

why don't you suggest something to watch for me then?

letterboxd.com/andregino/

I might watch Rope tonight, or should i try something else?

I mean if you're looking for horror thats released recently then:
Hangman (if youre open about found footage)
In the Deep (nice little shark movie)
I Am Not a Serial Killer

wtf i love the Wehrmacht now

Do you guys log miniseries?

Do you guys log miniseries?

Compiled short movies yes
Half season shows no

>tfw fallen in love with Michael C Hall's girlfriend

been a good weekend, Godfather with symphony orchestra on Fri, Arrebato on 35mm on sat, man who fell to earth in 4K today followed by q+a with Michael C Hall.

d-do you w-wanna go see Blackstar together?

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do you w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wanna go see Blackstar together?

The play is called Lazarus you dip

and no I don't

hello me

: (

Machill! Machill! Machill!

mashill does not interest me

i haven't seen it but what does michael c. hall have to do with the man who fell to earth?

I'm glad these threads are dying desu

>tfw no one posts here anymore and it's just a handful of autists bumping the thread every hour

feels good

surely /film/ will save us

Dumb ghettoposter

We're glad you're glad. Now fuck off

lol child

He's playing the lead in the David Bowie written musical Lazarus, which is a sequel to the man who fell to earth (Hall is Bowie's character)

haven't done this for a while

wow cool. where is it playing? london?

It played at New York shortly before his death (Bowie's last public appearance was one of the opening shows) and it opens in London next month

>the state of this jumblywang thread

Is Innocence (2004) worth watching now the blu-ray is online?

ps pretty wild weekend for coffret fans

reminder to unfollow the fabs, king of the jumblywangs

the /lbgee/ is on suicide watch

not because anything happened just a lot of lbgers are autistic shut in losers who often neck themselves

letterboxd.com/AnvilVapre/
Who heres seen Gaspa Noes "I stand alone" thoughts on it ?

is jumblywang the newest forced meme? if so I'd like to buy 200 shares of 'jumblywang', I can see this meme takin off bigtime

I have seen it, it's worth checking out if you're a fan of the rest of his (short) filmography for sure

Recommend me a space sci-fi Kino please

2001, obviously.

I'm actually currently watching it, heh

How're you liking it so far?

Well I've read the book so I know the plot and all that already. However, the special effects are pretty mind blowing given the circumstances. It's pretty good

why the fuck you can't add tv series in letterboxd?

like, dafuq bro?

letterboxd.com/Katzelmacher/

>Why can't you add TV in a site dedicated to movies?
Hello, embryo!

Let's play 'spot the redditor'

>ctl+f "kino"

Found him

not an argument, redditor

Having to turn down the fucking volume whenever the opera songs come on

No you don't. It's meant to be loud because it's amazing as fuck

monteiro = god

'not an argument' is not an argument

not an argument' is not an argument

Monteiro is the best filmmaker we've had yet in my opinion. Man is above mankind

letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/better-than-chocolate/

Why is there a trigger warning for food lmao

should I watch Tokyo Drifter or Branded to kill?

it's a content warning, shitlord

yeah that's why i wrote that

>retire from /lbg/
>it goes to shit
Haha. Don't bother responding, I'm saging and closing the tab.

You fucks ever hear about Czech New Wave??????? It's fuckin groovy.

Anyone have some suggestions on what else to watch from the CNW?

Loved Daisies, Closely Watched Trains and Valerie and Her Week of Wonders.

you're a fucking idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovak_New_Wave

Thanks for the input, I'll be sure to check that one out!

I have a fairly comprehensive amount of CNW films on my watchlist, I was just asking for any personal suggestions to check out. Which ones stand out.

Pas de deux has to be one of my favorites of all time. What didn't you like about it?

Everybody's heard of it you faggot embryo

jumblywangs OUT!

it wasn't a genuine question, autismo.

the semen demon was pure shit senpai

It's one of the most visually stunning films I've seen from the last couple years. I like it for the same reasons everyone likes Suspiria.