What movie would you cast these four in?

What movie would you cast these four in?

USA: 2048

Four Brothers

>four of my least favorite people in Hollywood walking together
That's what I'd call it

>walking the dog and the indian at the same time

Ah. Good idea.

Suicide Squad... because I hope they all commit suicide.

Weight Watchers: india

what makes this picture even more disgusting is that gross dog. are they feeding him meth in his kibbles wtf.

>jonah hill
>apu
>jennifer lawrence
>amy schumer
probably a generic judd apatow-ripoff comedy like bridesmaids that is just as unfunny

directed by paul feig

>it's another JLaw hasn't been seen in 3+ months or said anything in months but we can't stop talking about her episode

>then we will bitch when she's doing promo for a new movie

only one can be housebroken, the other is a disgusting animal that would be content to wallow and live in his own shit

Why's that guys face so dirty?

What did Aziz mean by this?

Twilight Zone remake.

Why is Amy Schumer hanging out with people over a decade younger than her?

he thought he was on a bus in new delhi

hahahha spot on spot on ma man

Why are all these fucks hanging out?

No seriously, I hate each and every one of these celebrities. That indian is one of the most unfunny """comedians""" ever, JLaw can't act and isn't hot enough to pass as a shit actor, and that disgusting pale ogre makes me barf. Don't know who the other girl is, but can't be that likable based on who she's hanging out with.

MUSLIM ' D

Aziz standup is alright aside from his name dropping. Loved his bit about the locksmith that won't service Koreans.

Indians have perpetual rape face

I meant the guy on the right with the fish.

Ghostbusters 2016 part 2, revenge of diversity.

modern problem coming this dismemberment

top kek

Something like Final Destination. Or some way we get to see them get killed off in increasingly brutal ways

Four Lions the American version.

Two Bums and the Oink Sisters.

I would cast them into a fire.

>"No, Amy . You can't walk with us because you stink."
>"You mean to tell me that Pajeet "Poo in Loo" Amarasengan here smells any better?"
>... "at least he tries to be funny when telling jokes. Plus he helps with my computer problems."

Who's the woman on the left, someone I should know?

kek

Damn Lawrence looking good there senpaitachi

>you will never cum on jlaws face after choking the shit out of her and whipping her with a cane

She's legit fucking hot. Don't listen to this board.

Why do they all look so depressed?

In what way?

IT WAS IN THE LOO PUT ITAS NOT POO

Nobody is praising them at that moment

>Schumer in the gutter where she belongs

Wow Amy Schumer looks like shit over there in the back

Who's the chick with the home tshirt?

the divergent girl from the future

Patriarchy Busters

I have absolutely no idea who the chick on the left is. Why the fuck is Jlaw hanging out with Aziz and Schumer. Isn't she way more famous than them?

task them with making a documentary about them teaching isis soldiers about 'tolerance'

Remake of A Clockwork Orange.

So?

Aziz and Amy work together. Jim Norton said he got to hitch a ride with them on their jet to the Montreal comedy festival.

people her own age cant stand her

You're completely right. People should only hang out if their famelevels are compatible.

Benzo Nation

Goodfemmes, an all female reboot of Goodfellas with aziz as spyder

She kinda looks like her but I didn't say anything because she looks way too fat here

Lawrence is one of the most blatantly false and shallow people in the industry. Seems weird she'd be hanging out with C listers.

"Ego Sharks" directed by Clint Eastwood.

A group of down and out adults from a Midwestern town get drafted into the war. Claire, played by JLaw, volunteers to become a battlefield medic in the hopes she can AWOL. Daniel, played by Aziz Answari, gets a cushy deal in the quartermasters until he reassigned to the frontlines and tries not to die (though he dies dramatically in the 3rd act). Dutchie, played by Amy Schumer, is pumped for the battle but then has a crisis when she realizes that she cannot fight as well as she thinks. Aida, played by the fatass in the NY shirt, is the only competent one and she comes home with a fake leg and a thousand yard stare. It'll be like a mumblecore indie film mixed with war without the liberal bullshit.

The el justo memeio
the lib crib
the cuck shed
EL JUSTO

the cuck crew

>mfw i had to scroll up and make sure that wasnt jonah hill

damn, bruh, sounds good.

The Cuck, the Thief, the Fraud the Literally Who

would watch this.

The Twilightzone movie.
Specifically in the Vietnam helicopter scene.

Who's the one on the far left?

that's me

Tsundere.

Fantastic Four reboot

is this a movie or are these spergs just walking together?

also serial killer movie where all of them get raped and murdered

LULZ so edgy! EPIC BURN!

Why do LA people always have such disgusting tiny dogs?

What's the deal with murricans dressing like shit in public.

Movie stars do that all the time because they can.

the OP pic is extreme - in LA i wouldn't expect to see that kind of clothing except maybe when it comes to stars who have that latitude.

elsewhere in the US the general nonchalance about fashion probably stems from the "i'll stay in my life, you stay in yours" kind of mentality that pervades in the US. we keep to our own shit and we don't get all up in other people's lives. so as long as you're covered, people aren't going to socially admonish you for looking un/fa/

that's not to say it doesn't matter at all, but there are more situations where you're fine as long as your genitals are covered.