Would Tony vote trump?

Would Tony vote trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/12/donald-trump-says-federal-reserve-chair-janet-yellen-should-be-ashamed-of-herself/
thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would Tony seek desperate vindication for his meaningless, basement-dwelling life in a blatant snake-oil salesman with no political experience whatsoever?

Not that Hillary's anything to rave about, but voting Trump is like hiring a hobo as your defense attorney because you don't trust lawyers...

Not only would he vote for him they would have also worked together on some construction jobs

He would vote gabagool

The whole HUD episode was based on a Manafort scheme. Tony would see through Trump.

Yes. To piss off all of the charcoal briquettes and moolignans

Stop with these political bait threads you faggots

Well, they voted for Bush

Clinton is the one taking the bribes, so no

this. Hildo is a cunt but trump is an absolute fucking moron.

OP. stop shilling. its pathetic and forced

stop projecting your miserable life to normal people.
Statistically the basement dwellers are leftist keyboard activists like you.

>read manafort wikipedia article
>expect him to be in jail or executed
>hes working on the trump campaign

wtf?

no he'd run as an independent

REKT

He'd vote Trump, because he would never want to see a woman in the white house.

Just because he liked ducks doesn't mean he is a libcuck like 99% of the redditors here.

No he wouldn't.

He's proud of his Italian immigrant heritage.

fpbp

politics aside, this is accurate.

Sadly it comes from a tripfag, who thinks their opinion matters.

no one cared who i was till i put on the mask

Hilary is part of the corruption destroying the US for the last 40 years. For the last 40 years there has been a Bush or a Clinton in the White House. The US was never meant to support political dynasties. Everyone has known for years that both sides are corrupt and the sheer fact that they are both shitting their pants over Trump means he must be elected.

I would have been happy with Bernie or Trump but unfortunately Hilarys boys sabotaged and shit canned him. That alone should insult you as a democrat voter and be inspiration to elect Trump to clean house.

I thought mafiosos always backed democrats because of their union backing

See Kennedy

Tony wouldn't vote.

No one cared who I was till I put on the TRIP

You had ONE job

Tony would definitely have the sense to vote for someone far superior and righteous like Chris Christie, Ted Cruz or Rand Paul

CORRECT ANSWER

He'd vote for dick cheney

Yeah and with this level of political dissatisfaction i'm sure there will be more outsiders with real platforms and coherent plans. Trump's phrase is literally "I WILL FIX AMERICA". Historically businessman smarter than him have tough times trying to be truly effective political players. He's wasn't a trustworthy person before the election and he damn sure isn't one now. I'd rather vote for same political corruption than a man could very possibly do incredibly dangerous things in the white house.

>Tony goes on some moral crusade about voting to his kids and pretends to support a candidate when talking to people (Melfi knows he knows nothing)
>Election day: Tony is either sleeping or banging some whoooore
>Tells people how he was proud to vote

tfw getting so much dejavu from this thread that I'm not sure if it's a repost or Cred Forums is just that repetitive.

You sound like a pussy.

Carmela would you please shut the DOOOoooooOooOOoooOOOOOOOOooooOoooOOOOOOOOOoooOoor

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Manafort is far from the worse, there are entire section of the US gov designed to do what he's doing, but on a national level

The difference is, Trump would do those incredibly dangerous things to OTHER COUNTRIES, Hillary would do it to OUR COUNTRY.

He would only vote for JFK or Gary Coopah, the strong, silent type.

People like you are the reason this country has gone to shit, bet you support the Federal Reserve faggot.

And you think him pissing off the entire world is not an incredibly dangerous thing for America to do in a time when China is shouting from the benches "Put me in coach, I'm ready!"

fucking told

What the fuck is China going to do?
Their economy would collapse if they tried any shit against us.

>pissing off the entire world
>incredibly dangerous thing to do

The entire world relies on the US economy. Any attempt to topple it would result in an apocalypse because of the economy tanking so hard, even the wealthy wouldn't be able to sustain themselves.

Why do you think all the US's military threats over the past 25 years have all been third world nations?

Trump is actually much less a warmonger than Hillary or even Obama is

There's no real "danger" here, just PR stuff

He says he likes Rick Santorum in one episode.

I figured that Phil would vote for him tbqh

Why did the thread continue past this post?

Because no one likes Hillary here faggot

Diplomatic relations with countries are very different than business transactions. I think it would be difficult for a president as blunt and undiplomatic as trump to improve them. America right now has a pretty good standing with numerous countries that the super power runner ups (Russia and China) are fucking drooling over. They would love some of these countries to defect from our sphere of influence to theirs.

I doubt that people like me are the reason this country is having difficulties, if you actually think that and not just making some quip about the fed reserve you're a fucking idiot. As far as I'm aware trump doesn't have a different stance than Hilary with respect to the federal reserve so what the fuck that has to do with anything i'm not sure.

As bad as people say, or pretend that Trump is, how could anyone "like" her, even in spite of Trump?

>As far as I'm aware trump doesn't have a different stance than Hilary with respect to the federal reserve

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/12/donald-trump-says-federal-reserve-chair-janet-yellen-should-be-ashamed-of-herself/

>America right now has a pretty good standing with numerous countries that the super power runner ups (Russia and China) are fucking drooling over. They would love some of these countries to defect from our sphere of influence to theirs.

Trump and Putin get a long very well. The only reason Obama is at odds with Putin is because Putin doesn't fall in line with Obama's bullshit social justice agenda.

>Implying Tony would want some broad to run the country over a Queens boy

Let the kid have his fun. He's just a less successful version of those college students who vote Democrat because Hillary's a woman.

Probably this but

Wouldn't Tony vote for whomever would be less likely to support politicians, feds, cops and onward down the food chain that would hurt his own interests? I'm sorry to speculate because I've only seen about a half dozen episodes of this show but it strikes me that Tony would at least be on professional terms with a couple of congressmen from his district.

In the end I see him calling them up, talking about which candidate would support their mutual interests, even if it's because of some oblique form of congressional-to- municipality-level-dominos falling downward, and he'd vote for that candidate.
So, he's in New Jersey, right? And Christie is there, and Christie is in with Trump. So probably Trump but I don't know if I have the whole picture that Tony would be privy to.

Didn't Henry Hill (from Goodfellas) never vote?
I think his whole thing was different though since he never paid taxes either and essentially was non-existent unlike Tony.

This. The fact that he is running against hillalry would matter more than the shit he says.

yes

also the qt in your pic plays an idiot well, still really want to shove my cock up in her

you are an idiot. I'm out

haha what fucking world do you live in?

terrible samefag

thepoliticalinsider.com/vladimir-putin-just-made-a-massive-donald-trump-announcement/

“[Donald Trump is] a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt,” [Vladimir] Putin told reporters, according to a translation by Interfax. “It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race.”

How retarded are you dipshits exactly?

The answer is really simple. Stop trying to fucking meme it up yah fags.

Trump is bros with Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani was one of the hardest NYC mayors on organized crime ever. Tony hates Giuliani. Therefore Tony would hate Trump for being bros with Giuliani. That's it.

>Le ebil business man
>Le basement dweller

Hillary the lifelong politician thinks you're livestock and wants you replaced because another country can pay more. This cunts idea of national security is bashing cell phones with a hammer. She's also a walking corpse propped up by nothing but her secret service agents and the scent of cash.