WORLD PEACE (Because hate is whack, dude)

Now that it's over, what was the best skit?

>The Wall Show

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11247098
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474175700383.webm
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/53azgc/thanks_for_watching_this_is_erick_hayden_if_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=aZglqkCRNt8
youtube.com/watch?v=fYFcqJJdt44
youtu.be/7qdT8DwOnNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5BH83eVBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thank god Adult Swim canceled this unfunny shit

Funniest: PUA skit

Most Edgy: Finale opening anti-hate skit

Most Kino: Prison skit

Uh what's going on big guy? You just tripped my wife

REMINDER FOR MDE FANS TO VOTE IN THE POLL

>Ever jerk off to traps?

strawpoll.me/11247098

erick hayden ceo best skit

definitely the zuckerberg one

Funniest: Bad Father, Good Gambler

Most Edgy: The one with the football playing kids

Most Kino: Prison or Teacher

Feels like something was missing from it, I love the start of it, but I wish there was something more to the kidnapping other than him rolling down a hill.

That's my worldpeacefu

Funniest: wine party/tap water
Most edgy: final skit
Most kino: teacher

I don't get why everyone loves The Wall Show

For me it's the slow movements of the chairs

Most underrated sketch?

The American Idol one for me

band skit
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474175700383.webm

The very first one
>ooh I like being told what to do
>like maybe a billionaire by the time I'm 27?
>I don't know about that...doesn't really make sense
>I got my game with scumbaland what you want me to do. I'm gonna win the game tonight. If I win, I'm gonna fuck someone. If you're there you're there if not...

Their outfits and make up are funny as shit and the accents are too, the candid way they mess with the contestants is fantastic as well and who doesn't love Nick breaking character

damn shes cute. i wanna fuck her tight lil pink pucci

This part was so good

The Wall Show skit transitioning to Jews Rock is the best

WERE 100 PERCENT BRITISH
ANNNN WHHHYYYY
you're a car dealer selling me a bad car fax and I have to take that

Teacher is patrician choice

Gambling Dad for sure, love that one. Charls tripping and flying through the window in like 7 different takes might be the best visual gag on the show.

Best and/or funniest performances from the skits I can remember off the top of my head.

Sam: toss it > pickup artist

Nick: glass table > rock band > the wall

Charls: fresh tap > "that's a big tricycle over there, and that backseat is yours"

Sam is probably the most consistently funny and flexible. He seems like the foundation of the group. Sam is also the most edgy whether is fucking with people or going into controversial territory. Nick is really good at bouncing off of Sam, they both are good at ad lib between each other. Nick is also good at angry humor but there is a time and place for him. Charls is probably my least favorite just because he's extremely hit or miss. He's not very good at ad lib it seems but he shines in skits that have more planning to them, mostly the ones that try to convey a deeper message.

based brittney working nick into a shoot

>Charls is probably my least favorite just because he's extremely hit or miss. He's not very good at ad lib it seems but he shines in skits that have more planning to them, mostly the ones that try to convey a deeper message.

Spot on. His poor ad libbing is pretty obvious on the Wall show but hes ridiculously good looking

Nick has the most range, Sam is the best at snarky, and Charls is easily the most volatile.

The Wall or the Hooker sketch were my favorites, then the Pickup artist

ERICK HAYDEN AMA
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/53azgc/thanks_for_watching_this_is_erick_hayden_if_you/

PUT 'EM IN THE... GROUND

I would listen to it

Charls is the handsome leading man of the show

I need the full video. Wonder how much they recorded.

Actually I take back toss it being better than pickup artist. I think they're comparable but I have recency bias to episode 6. I think it's really hard to rate Sam's performances because he exudes confidence and seems to know exactly what he is doing even if he doesnt and he does this almost constantly.

Same with rock band being better than the wall but I still feel Nick pulled off the feminine goth pretty boy pretty well in the interview, and the screamo type thing he did was also perfectly executed. I think teacher is kino but I didn't mention is because I think the scripted premise and message is more important than the performance itself.

NUMBAH ONE!

tell me about it..

I'm not saying he's bad I just found him the most hit or miss out of the 3. He definitely has important contributions I just find his on the fly jokes to be weak.

>where did I find you? Under that... Bus.
>Almost every ad lib in the prison skit
>the wall skit
>the breakup skit after the tricycle joke
>easily the weakest in rock band skit
>most of the ad lib in the DNA splicing skit

>>easily the weakest in rock band skit
Did he even say anything besides he liked yoohoo?

>where did I find you? Under that... Bus.
>I went there one time, was puking
I thought that was the best adlib on the whole show though.

FIFTH GROIIIIDEE

nick breakup scene is the hardest i have laughed in probably 8 years

>was puking
his delivery makes it funny. It's a lame line but he says it so well

It got so big that all it had to do to appease people is name drop something they liked.

Like for instance, if they brought in Jon Oliver and did a "CURRENT YEAR" joke, even if that joke was bland, forced and unoriginal people here would lose their shit.

It would automatically be a 10/10 episode. Now if a small time youtube channel did the same thing people wouldn't care because they don't have brand recognition. Thats what MDE has become a namedropping skit show with current events to remain relevant.

If this season was their last season and they had no fans or credibility people would be far less impressed.

I liked the beat that played over the baseball sketch. Brian Ellis is a beast

confused about the yellow filter over the video tho

he just copied
youtube.com/watch?v=aZglqkCRNt8

he says "it's 2016!" in the litter a styro cup sketch

Go get the ball

liberal channel using you

i'll get the ball bud

>53% of MDE fans jerk off to traps

Really makes you think

I am part of that 53%

The Wall Show. Retards will discount it even though they know it rings true.

Prison skit was great though

>Hm? Bye.

>tfw no skit where charls plays the driver

What we're the parodying on the wall show with the British accents?

Shill get out. At least target the correct board

The American media obsession with British hosts

Why are there so many many cuts and "editions" of Episode 5 on Youtube? Which is the original?

It's hard to say which one is the "original":

- The TV cut has the transitional graphics censored, color corrects the wine party skit, and was made to include "Hey Moon" rather than "Cop Killer" by Adult Swim.

- The leaked cut is unfinished, without the color correction in the wine party skit, also containing a different ending to the wine party skit and a different version of the gym skit which contains music. The graphics are uncensored and that Cop Killer is included, albeit with an unfinished version of the music video.

- The Xfinity cut is the same as the TV cut, but with Cop Killer intact (the music video is finished, too).

- The Zharnubius cut is fanmade, combining the majority of the wine party skit from the leaked cut (the color correction was polarizing), the ending of the wine party skit from the TV cut (this results in a bad cut between the two versions), the gym skit from the leaked cut, and the Cop Killer video from the Xfinity cut.

The best version is easily the Xfinity cut, unless you really like the transition graphics and leaked gym skit, hate the wine party color correction, and can put up with some lousy editing.

>also containing a different ending to the wine party skit

I liked this ending more for sure, the finalized ending feels a little too traditional as a punchline, "you owe me [large sum of money]"

Whereas the other punchline is much stranger and goes with the absurdity of the scene "I tripped you, wasn't it funny"

Anger Globe

Show intros Ranked

4 < 1 < 2 < 3 < 5 < 6

I like how he types, has a very heterosexual vibe to it (no homo)

>Almost every ad lib in the prison skit
Those were great though.
>...Hell yeah...

so is it not getting renewed? i'm gonna miss it if it doesn't

>mfw Erick Hayden is apparently a literal ditch digger

cop killer > really bees > drone > the rest

link

wait, so the episode that aired first was meant to air fifth, the episode that aired fifth was meant to air first, the sixth episode is a cut down version of the original pilot, and there's an unreleased pilot for a scrapped non-world peace project? am i getting this right?

youtube.com/watch?v=fYFcqJJdt44

I don't think Charls has ever said a non-improvised line before since MDE's inception. And considering his ad-libbing has made me laugh a lot in the past, I have to respect that.

I'm sure being a heavy caffeine addict helps with his improvisational skills.

We can all be victims

also the middle eastern music at the start, very subtle

>Those girls were for real... The girls Brittany told me I was a dick after the shoot haha.. Not really mad or anything, but I think she was bent outta shape cause she was all over C and Andy.. Not sure if they were interested or not.. Prob were.... Hahahaha

Holy shit, one of those sluts actually tried to fuck Charls and Andrew Ruse, where do they find these chicks.

Yes.

Gambler dad

>replacing Cop Killer with Hey Moon
Why? It's a way better song

Why does he look like Dennis?

>Their outfits and make up are funny as shit
Literally the worst part. Wasn't remotely funny, just trying to be as outlandish as possible.

I loved the pro-bullying school. For me, that was the most genuinely funny. It was all great television, but a lot of it was clever or interesting or cutting as opposed to ha-ha funny.

I'm embarrassed to say this but I am weirdly attracted to Sam, I don't know why. I'm bi and get attracted to very few masculine men, but he's one. He's definitely not traditionally good looking and a lot of the time he looks gross.

If we were close friends, I'd let him use me in secrecy.

i got gorilla dick nigga i make dyke pussy wet

He's decent at ad-libbing sometimes:

youtu.be/7qdT8DwOnNQ

Craigslist, I think.

when will the vhs/dvd be out?

>>I don't know about that...doesn't really make sense
>given who your parents are

This is literally Sam

Or Bluray. I wish they'd release a high definition version of Delocated. I might have to settle for the DVDs. :-/

best deo

You're completely wrong about Charls having poor improv

Check out this video for proof that his improv is god-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Hb5BH83eVBg

best part about that skit was nicks singing and the chicks reaction when sam started talking about eating pussy