HAPPY BATMAN DAY!!

HAPPY BATMAN DAY!!
HAPPY BATMAN DAY!!

Zack Snyder posted this!

Hail Zack "Kino" Snyder!

SNYYYYDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Snyder is on fleek in that pic

He's /fit/, /fa/, handsome AND a good director

How the other directors can even compete?

THAT ISN'T SNYDER THAT'S MOTHERFUCKING TEMPO MAN PLAYING GORDON!! OP YOU IGNORANT TWAT!!

FUCK
FUCK

EXACTLY MY TEMPOOOOOOOO

Anyone else find it creepy how redditards hate Snyder? I watched Watchmen with the dad and he fucking loved it. Granted, he's a lifelong comic fan.

why are people so obsessed with batman.
its the most overrated thing of all time.

we are talking about human trash, pathetic people who are invested in an identity made of liking marvel movies and shitty nerd comic books... a director comes along and manages to a) beat the comics he is taking inspiration from b) destroy marvel movies in term of sheer quality - so it's obvious they are going to gang up on him. His existence is a slight to their very pathetically constructed identity. If they manage to make him appear as a piece of shit, they can feel justified in being idiots who are so invested in the marvel universe and nerd entertainment in general.

S Y M M E T R Y R T E M M Y S

Will Gordon join these three?

>mfw JL pic like this in two years
HYPEEEE

Me personally? I stopped giving a fuck about Batman a long, long time ago. Ben Affleck's iteration made me give a fuck again. I get a huge boner seeing him wasted and wounded. I tried getting into the comics again via Scott Snyder. It was pretty good but after reading Endgame I saw no reason to continue. But Ben Affleck's iteration fucking fascinates me simply as a movie fan. I'll never understand why retards hold cartoons and picturebooks in such high regard.

>snyder's batsignal completely lacks any sort of characteristic that would still show when projected on a cloudy sky

... zack for the love of christ

HAPPY BATMAN DAY!!

And all hail Zack Snyder, the Prince that was Promised, the Kwisatz Haderach, the UnJUSTed, Protector of the Sacred Myth, Breaker of Plebs, and Lord of all Kino.

>implying the wide as fuck logo wouldn't be instantly recognizable as compareeeed to the spiked and shitty thin meme llogos which would just condense into one another making a blob of black in the night

Those were blobmen and notw this is batman.

Snyder truly is the Kubrick of our generation

what a time to be alive

Unless the cloud cover was perfectly uniform and it was only ever shot directly up, it would just look like a black box.

There's a reason the classic bat signal symbol is so elongated.

But snyder has been determined to grind away any sort of sharp edges from the DC franchise since MoS.

>implying there is no new tech that can project a simmple image more efficiently
Plus, who knows? The batman might even respond to online alerts

this

the light is just a warning to the criminals that they are about to be murdered or branded by the Bat

so fuckin sweet

this was awesome to see Batman in a trenchcoat and his suit

I love the scowl lines. That's a great touch.

"You're the boss, Boss."

What did Wally mean by this?

This thread is an amazing exercise in contrarianism and sheer retardation.

He said you're the boss's boss

Nope.

Vos estas loco

like the suit was already badass, then they throw this shit in there! oh lawdy
youre marthafuckin bruce wayne.

fav arkham suit, i need the bvs suit tho.

You're so funny with your spic memes.

It looks better in Arkham Knight (granted, the game is a piece of shit so I am not surprised if you haven't played it)

He was telling Bruce that if he wants to call him Wally, that's cool. Walls go on to play a significant role in the character's scenes. He has a wall of Superman's triumphs in his room. He leaves a photo behind at what, to him, are a wall of Superman's victims.

Thanks for confirming snyder fans are literally children.

because i like batman?

>You're the big, guy
Did CIA imply that Bane was a big guy, or that he was "the big"?

Both. CIA is fully aware of Bane's abstract nature, being both a Big Guy as well as the personification of Bigness.

Thus does their cosmic game of chess continue to all things that rise converge in the Biggening.