Treason General

Can someone explain why the jews are making this Snowden movie?

If Snowden was real and actually exposed all that shit we all know he would be 6 feet under.
It's a false flag as usual and now the government allowed hollywood to make a movie glorifying Snowden.

What is their endgame? The answer in my opinion is that google is more powerful than the government. They want Snowden to turn into a martyr so people forget what their actual purpose was to spy on the world.

Half of our cellphones require a gmail login, google searches comprise over %70 of all internet searches. The government and google are linked. Why else would they hire some has been 3rd rock from the sun meme to portray Snowden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
youtube.com/watch?v=I3A1d4A1lvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE I COPIED FILES AND GAVE THEM TO THE PRESS LMAO

>shilling for the government

>he would be 6 feet under
That's correct, and it's also the reason why he fled to Russia. His position didn't give him many options other than seeking shelter from his former enemies.

because Snowden did his part and the government wants to bring him home now

look at bradley/chelsea manning far more interesting movie potential and a real whistleblower. where's his media circus and biopic?

You really think moving to Russia would stop our government that has gps satellites capable of tracking within millimeters. They could easy find Snowden and eliminate the threat. There is a deeper purpose here and this movie proves it.

>he would be 6 feet under
>That's correct

Why do people assume this? The tranny from the army and that asian guy both just got sent to prison. In fact, I don't think the US government has executed anyone for espionage since that Jewish couple got caught selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets like 60 years ago.

Well what you can be sure of is that if snowden really was a traitor and not a false fagger then there wouldnt be a big budget movie about him

>bradley/chelsea manning
>where's his media circus

Have you been living under a rock the past couple years?

>They could easy find Snowden and eliminate the threat.

Why? And what threat? He already leaked the information. It's not like killing him will un-leak it.

>If Snowden was real and actually exposed all that shit we all know he would be 6 feet under.

You have a warped understanding of the powers & limitations of the government's ability. In reality, there's very little an agency like the NSA could do to prevent what Snowden did. By the time it came to light he had released the classified materials he had access to, he was already out of the US.

>russia has no military assets of its own

>Le make fun of treason for profit man

Are you retarded?

Can't wait til the god emperor gets elected, becomes friend with Putin, have this traitor extradicted and hanged him infront of all those commies in Hollywood

manning didnt get 1/100th of the media coverage that government agent Snowden did

total media blackout

This or
It's the tried & proven plan of using feather light "criticism" as a means of letting the steam out.

Doesn't Snowden also have some of the real damning shit held back in a dead man switch system where if he goes, some real real bad shit gets out there?

>profit
>has spent the last few years holed up in a Russian hotel

Yeah he's really living large you fucking moron

Russia is a meme, Islam is already taking their country. The whites are all alcoholics and they hide this fact so China won't conquer them. I guarantee Obama laughs at Putin daily and the facade he tries to emulate.

Crimea proved this , if Russia was a threat the US would have stepped in. They know Russia is crumbling and they had to take Crimea to show they are still relevant.

There was a huge circus over Bradley Manning and a lot of conspiracy theories centered around his sudden desire to transition to a female not long after he was in federal custody.

Russ Tice did everything Snowden did only 10 years earlier. pull your head out of your reddit Snowden is a government agent still

no because Russia would just kill him so that American intelligence secrets get exposed

>profit

A desire for fame, maybe? But profit? He gave up a fairly well-paying job so he can hide in a hotel room in Russia.

Have this just in case you run low.

I'm talking about the movie being a profit maker. Snowden makes nothing, the jews make everything.

Tell me this movie won't spin a pro government ideal int he conclusion. Tell me this movie will justify Snowden's action.

Please it will be hilarious.

no way. you have to be shilling if you're saying Manning got as much coverage as Snowden

Doesn't play more to Russia's advantage to keep him alive though and leave the U.S. intelligence agencies guessing as to what it is they know exactly? If you put all the cards on the table then there it is everything's out there but as of right now the U.S. can't be sure exactly who knows what.

not an argument

they're probably going to spin the story and make shit up so that you will think it was all some "rogue" CIA director that was behind everything

Not as much coverage sure but the Manning story did get a lot of play in the media.

you're not getting it Snowden is a fraud, an actor playing his part

only about 1% of the total documents that he allegedly stole from the NSA have been published by the media. some whistleblower. he could have uploaded the files to wikileaks, thepiratebay or Cred Forums even but no he gives them to the mainstream media

Baseless speculation bordering on paranoid delusion.

Exactly, Snowden is a meme pushed by the government to prevent anyone from leaking actual sensitive data. The goddamn police are allowed to tap into cellphones, what the fuck do you think the NSA is up to with google in their back pocket?

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

That beat is sick yo

Yes it is

youtube.com/watch?v=I3A1d4A1lvk

>tfw this music plays the moment the governments true involvement in the world economy is revealed and China declares war on the U.S.A. and what is left of the islamic state of Europe.

>Oliver Stone
>pro-government
Wew

Go back to Cred Forums

The guy is a piece of shit.

shutup

>a movie about an actual person who's wanted for treason
>the Jews made this up
Cred Forums is the worst

he worked for booze allen . Ive worked with people that work in that company in similar capacity as Snowden. He is a smart dude no doubt. He is also an arrogant prick that thinks he is smarter than everyone. Exposing what he did needed to be done just not in that way. At this time I can not think of another way of exposing that. He gave himself a 3 day head start to leave the country. Russia will not let anything happen to him with out repercussions. Why? It will make them look weak and they also want to exploit him and learn what he knows. Like I said he is a smart dude but dumb to the world of thing. This is why he wants to come home so bad. Those russains are having their way with him. ( no not in a sexual way you fucking weridos)

>arguably the most powerful country in the world
kek, keep watching tv dear burger. if anything it is the us that is crumbling

Cred Forums likes Snowden you pleb

stop shilling that shit hiroshima

If Trump becomes President, he'll become big time friends with Putin, and trump has said he wants to execute Snowden, so he'll get Putin to give Snowden up to the US.

Snowden is fucked if Trump wins.

Hillary just wants him to stay in Russia to continue using him as an excuse of being a traitor and hating on the Russian government. In public she'll say she wants him brought back for prison time though. The irony.

kys

You really think the US is crumbling? Now the US is under attack by varies ways of warfare. Crumbling? Fuck no. America welcomes the challenge. America is built on competition. Its their niche. America have a need to prove themselves to everyone on the planet.

so does reddit. your point?

sure sure. You have no idea what you are talking about. You seem to either be trolling or just very weak minded.

so is true what they say about US's brainwashing and propaganda

Where did this inbred with no argument come from?

No. You fucking moron. There is no real brainwashing. Look at all the different choices in what you think of as brainwashing on TV. Thats what america seems to promote is choice not servitude. In america you can choose to be a gradeschool teacher while being a 6ft8 mountain of a man. In lost of other countries that would not be the case. America has its flaws all nations do. America is the worlds children.
Propaganda? to a degree yes but all nations do this.

lol weak sauce. try harder next time kid.

>m-muh freedom
literally only hellholes in africa are not free nowadays
>Propaganda? to a degree yes but all nations do this.
It only happens in superpowers you fucking idiot. Have you ever seen chilean propaganda? the US is the country with the biggest ego on earth and it shows by your posts

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Have you seen the movie? I haven't, but from the very fact that it's Oliver Stone making the film and you're making these stupid statements that leads me to believe that you're a fucking clueless assclown.

Prove me wrong, it will be hilarious.

Cred Forums & Cred Forums posters don't watch films. they read twitter and wikipedia pages

i dont use twitter and i dont use that Wikipedia.

Why Cred Forums has to be so retarded, get a clue on Stone guy is totally redpilled.

uh have you been to africa or traveled outside the westernworld? Maybe you just enjoy being a peon to your country. America and some of western europe are littelly the only places on earth where you can be born poor as fuck and make it to the top 1%. Now does that happen in other countries? Yes but its extremely rare. if you dont think Chileans have their own way of propaganda you're fucking stupid to the world and haven't really traveled this planet. Just look at what brazil did to make sure they looked good for the Olympics. Look at that Crooney dude. Grow the fuck up and travel some kid. Read some fucking history for once.

no you really have no clue what you are talking about. Oliver serves his purpose for the bigger picture.

>America and some of western europe are littelly the only places on earth where you can be born poor as fuck and make it to the top 1%.
if you believe this you are utterly delusioned, do you even know what is the 1%? The chances of "making it' in the US and in any other country of the western world are the same, get your head out of your fat burger filled ass you fucking cunt. This is this kind of ego that I'm talking about.
>statal
>Now does that happen in other countries? Yes but its extremely rare
you make it sound like 7 out of 10 americans become billionaires in their lifetime
>if you don't think Chileans have their own way of propaganda you're fucking stupid to the world and haven't really traveled this planet.
propaganda on what?
>Just look at what Brazil did to make sure they looked good for the Olympics
everyone knew it was going to be shit since the beginning. every Brazilian knew and the rest of the world too. t. Brazilian
>doesn't know what propaganda means

> travel some kid. Read some fucking history for once.
I'm sure your fat ass knows a fuck ton of chilean history
> Grow the fuck up
>Maybe you just enjoy being a peon to your country
I'm not the one believing my government's promises of unattainable success

You're right I looked up the synopsis for the new tom hanks emma watson technothriller the circle and this is basically the endgame of having your entire life in a box.

>Le Jewish boogie man

go to back Cred Forums or grow up

Sage

He already explained that he's not leaking shit that would needlessly make a mess out of everything. A lot of his downloaded documents are probably nothing significant, he probably downloaded them in bulk.

You can spin that into a conspiracy all you like but it won't be anything more than speculation.

And if you actually think that leaking a massive government surveillance program is some sort of NSA false-flag trick, you're a retard.