youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA
youtube.com/watch?v=STVS14V7yRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=d6-ONgU3D6c&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the spoiler

Kek 8/10

Enhance

>new female lead is literally just a younger pamela landy
>new old cia dude is literally just the treadstone guy that kills himself in movie 2

The writers were lazy pieces of shit that couldn't be assed to make us care about characters and motivations other than "muh family"

I'd enhance my pee into her butthole if you understand my meaning

If you really care about movies like this you shouldn't be here

I wanted to fuck her so hard watching the movie

They want to turn it into a franchise but there isn't enough material and they repeat the same old tricks.
It wasn't that bad if you didn't compare it with previous Bourne films

Why does she always have a sullen, bitchy look on her face?

i think its a cute look, like a slight uncomfort when trying to fit it in the butt

at least its not the retarded fish-face the blonde has constantly in mr robot

>mfw

>Pamela Landy was not even in the movie
>Never got closure between her and Bourne
>Make us wait about a decade for new Bourne movie
>Nicky and Jason don't have sex
>Kill Nicky within half an hour

FUCK Hollywood IT'S ALL SHIT

JESUS

H

hes a spook

Bourne movies have always lazily killed off the female character as a quick way to get Bourne back in the action

The writing after the first one has been shit, and the action after the second one has been shit

There's nothing left, and between 3, Jeremy, and this one Jeremy's is somehow the only one even approaching entertainment

And if this was the only movie you'd ever seen you'd be completely blown away! How do they do those explosions! So big! So bright!

3 was great though.

Crap, unnecessary retread of the first three movies. Lazy plot, everything feels contrived. The Bourne Legacy with Renner was way better than this. Worst of the five easily.

>The franchise credited with reinventing the spy genre for a post cold war world and radically altering basically every action movie since is now rehashing itself a decade after ending one of the stronger trilogies in cinema
What a shame. At least the new Extreme Ways isn't bad. youtube.com/watch?v=ftm1hiXgYsA Even if it is just a tweak of the Ultimatum version.

I don't know, I enjoyed it up until the fucking flashback sequence

>Final "Fight" scene

youtube.com/watch?v=STVS14V7yRo