They played me like a damn fiddle!

why is he wearing a no wave t shirt, you think he actually listens to DNA?

>orthodox cross fanny pack
what?

He makes and sells his own line of fanny packs, I shit you not

*survival packs, you silly bitch HAHAHAHA

why does he care so much about the stupid joker?
how about getting a serious role in something that isn't targeted at 12 year olds?

>the stupid joker
Nigger, the Joker gives you free reign to totally unleash the beast. To play Joker or Pennywise is a total dream.

> "I think that there is enough material for a feature joker film, an r rated or an x rated rated performance is in they're "

>Literally 4 scenes

>Jared, we need you to set fire to your pubes for this scene

>Jared. We feel you eating a live cockroach will really hammer home the insanity of this scene

>Jared, put this jalapeño in your ass, to get that real Joker face

>Jared... All your scenes have been cut

Maybe David Ayer was the joker all along?

WB and Ayer showed Jared an entirely different script before they began filming and THAT is the script that Jared signed a contract for.

Sadly of course, WB decided to change the entire story after all of Jared's scenes were filmed.

Will Jared come back?

And for wich movie? Batman have Deathstroke and SS2 is no go (they just cut him again) and Harley Quinn solo movie has all the girls from DC, so no...

No more Jared Joker. It's done.

Jared has stated that he eagerly wants to come back and work with Harley again. So if he doesn't come back, it won't be because Jared doesn't want to.

Also, he is starring in WB's Blade Runner 2 film which implies that WB have not cut ties with him.

Also I have seen Jared and Affleck talking a lot together in pictures so perhaps they are planning something together

>Jared Leto returns in the prequel Batman movie as an adult Jason Todd, Robin
>gets turned into the Joker by the real Joker who is closer to Batflecks age

Directors cut FUCKING WHEN? ???

>with Harley again
fuck me I mean Margot again.

Also rumor has it that the Harley film will have her breaking up with Joker as she decides to go alone.

So damn I feel sorry for Jared if they do that. But I still hope Affleck has him in his Batman movie like I said, I have seen them talking a lot together in photos

Sadly never. Ayer said that they won't release it.

Even though Ayer has stated that the theatrical cut is his cut, I find that hard to believe when he directed every single scene of Joker and Harley.

At least we know what scenes were cut

Well as long as we know they just may talk some shit together.

But it seems Joker is so wasted that it's just meh to even think about him.

And what about those cut scenes? Or that better cut from SS? Will it be on Blu-Ray? We need one to make sense with this shit. Or maybe they just pretend that it never happened and that cgi nigga was SS big bad guy...

>SSDeletedHarleyJokerScene.webm
more like
SS-in-a-nutshell=mess.webm

>And what about those cut scenes? Or that better cut from SS? Will it be on Blu-Ray?
Ayer said we will get 10 minutes of deleted scene and said a "maybe" if they will feature Harley and Joker.

I get the feeling Ayer is going to get put out to pasture very soon.

I want few things more than to see Jared's face after he put a jalapeño in his ass

He wants to work with Margot on everything and he's in good terms with both WB and Ben, so I don't see why not.

I'll be fucking pissed if they cut him. If people really hated him that much in SS they can just change him. He plays the most malleable and popular character in capeshit.

>If people really hated him that much in SS they can just change him.
There are thousands of fans who want to see Margot and Jared together on screen again. In fact THAT was one of the main reasons why people went to the cinema.

I can only speak for myself, but the people I went with to see SS loved the tiny glimpses of this Joker. Granted they're comic book fags, but still.

And the girls of course because it's Jared Leto.

No idea. I fucking hate his gay band. Wouldn't mind if he sung in a Scatman film tho.

Leto is one year older than Ben

Will they adapt The Red Hood Gang? Loved that Gotham episode.

Jared actually has a nice voice desu

smart of him to hide his eyes, it tells the geezers away