>Captain America: Civil War: $1,152.8

>be Captain America
>be such a boring lame character that you can't even carry a movie on your own
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/person/lady-gaga
metacritic.com/person/britney-spears
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Progressively make more money in capeshit designed to make money.

>Somehow bad.

Straight from the mouth of DC cucks.

with that logic Lady Gaga and Britney Spears make good music right?

Yes
metacritic.com/person/lady-gaga
metacritic.com/person/britney-spears

Considering you're using that argument in defense of movies that are desperately trying to make the same amount of money as disney is with their superhero movies

There's no art anywhere when profit gets involved.

IT doesnt matter.

All of those are shit.

I don't think they're bad singers. I mean in a technical sense they don't have much range or depth but for what they're aiming for mediocre pop, they hit the mark. I don't want to hear it but if people want that dog shit, I don't blame them for making it.

>Superman is cucked by Batman and barely speaks in his second movie
try again dccuck

Generally speaking, movies make more money as their franchise continues provided that the movies maintain quality.

>implying somebody interested in captain AMERICA outside of AMERICA
For Christ sake. It is even called First Avenger here. You know, many countries actually hate AMERICA.

haha yea bro fuck those guys we were totally born in the wrong generation \m/

they say lady gaga, we say LINKIN PARK
they say britney spears we say SLIPKNOT!!
they say justin bieper we say MACHINE HEAD!!!!
they say one directpon we say AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!

link and subscribe and reshare opnm this to ten statuses or comments sections if you're the 1% who stil listen to REAL MUSIC

i agree completely but you have marvel redditors implying that their sjw movies are better than Snyder's cinema

they may be both sourced from comic books but they are worlds apart in terms of filmmaking

>be "D tier super hero"
>almost no powers
>after 2 movies become the symbol of the American people trying to remain free

OMG DC WINS AGIAN

Ya'll barely broke even.

i get it you like lady gaga and marvel movies. i just think those are horseshit. i know youre not used to opposing opinions being a redditor

and yet they all made more money outside of america

did you know they made the third cap movie an avengers movie because of BvS?

>marvel [...] movies are better than Snyder's

They are though, objectively, by any and every metric.

snyder's movies consistently succeed at exactly nothing they set out to do. Whoever has creative control on his movies has no business directing traffic, much less a movie.

Caps only purpose is his sidekick Bucky and did Cap even do something remotely cool without his other sidekicks (Peggy Carter, Black Widow, Niggerbird)

even i know it's an opinion that Snyder's movies are better than marvel

that's the difference between Snydercucks and a marvel redditor

it's called popularity and building a fanbase you mongoloids
most capeshit fans probably never read the comics

>get btfo
>o-opinions!

>First 3 Marvel movies
1.4 billion on 500 mil budget
>First 3 DC movies
2.3 billion on 625 mil budget

>he thinks i like capeshit

>be Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, legendary trio of superheroes
>get rekt by third listers fighting in an airport

This

>be Pink Floyd
>get rekt by britney spears and 50 cent in all time music charts

"Snyder was a mistake." - DC

have fun with Spiderman: BLM homecoming

Glasshouses and all that

Most people find Superman boring as penguin shit these days and don't know squat/don't care about Wonder Woman. DC are better off cashing in on the edgy teen appeal shit they have going on now than worrying about Superman and Wonder Woman, you know, make a fucking Red Hood movie, a Deathstroke movie, a Lobo movie, maybe one about the Robins, a standalone Harley Quinn one where she's a lesbo with Poison Ivy, etc.

>literally Morpheus

dont compare a legend to a disney starlet

So basicially make Batman the cinematic universe?

>snyder turns wonder woman into a kike
>its marvel that's SJW tho

... mang

>Just because a character is well known everyone will flock to see a film about them!

Lol.

>he doesnt know hollywood is kike territory and that they cast Gadot

Didn't work too well for the ghostbusters

Yea, they should've gone with lobo to try to copy gotg, instead of "literally whos: 15 origin stories then credits: the movie."

Yes. Exactly. You got it. Everyone loves Batman and Watchmen was a great movie so maybe Zack Snyder wouldn't shit himself so hard if you give him something edgier to work with. Dude'll never make a good Superman movie.

Ya know I was thinking today, that the people who grew up on the Richard Donner Superman had to see their version of Superman die an agonizingly slow and painful death in real life. Not only could he not fly but he couldn't even breath on his own in the end. Then they had to endure hack Snyder's interp of the character. If I was a gen X'er I might slit my wrists in the theater and call it a day. There really is no fate worse than being an older DC fan at this point.

>i am a marvel redditor with a notepad file full of anti DC pasta

Is there a more "born in le wrong generation" band than pink floyd?

Well, they did replace literally every character and expected peolpe to, what, just not notice?

They also had to watch those last two films, the Lois/Clark TV series and Smallville happening.

Honestly, Superman has never been done right outside of animation. Even Superman 1/2 were Adam Westian nightmares of camp

I think Cap is a pretty well written character as far as cape shit goes though.

which generation? they spanned multiple

To be perfectly fair, I wanted more angry/drunk superman. Like I wanted him to break at some point, for some reason, and have to lift himself out of it... or just go full god-king of earth.

Of course snyder fucked this up by starting him broken will never be able to organically make him anything other than a whining fucking faggot.

They were only good in one.

here we go with your "objectively they only had 1 good album" argument

Nah, they had a few.

Who do you think you're talking to though?

Gaga's first two records were good

99% of youtube comments on music videos

Prove to us your not a redditor, redditor

I'm german and quite like Captain America in the movies. From all the Marvel Heroes in the movies he's my favorite one.

ok. i like Zack Snyder's films

who doesn't?

I'm not an oldfag but this has always been my Superman goto. It was light, cheerful, he was a genuine nice guy and you saw how he got to being that way. I'm all for conflicted brooding Superman but Snyder didn't give him any fucking payoff into becoming the bastion of hope and goodness he is. He should be a boyscout, should be the hero that is impossibly good in a world impossibly gray. And that's why Snyder pisses me off so much

Why do you get so mad over Supermans character development while Justice League and Dawn of Justice Deux aren't even out.

Pretty impressive how they took it in a completely different direction with each sequel.

be patient there will be Man of Steel 2

You do realize Cap was seen as a HUGE joke outside of America before these movies?

I'm honestly impressed they made it work. Of course Iron Man/RDJ is going to put more asses in seats. He's the prize llama of the Disney zoo.

Honestly, most if not all superheroes are just jokes until you get to know them.

>I'm honestly impressed they made it work.
This.

Don't remind me.

But will we ever see him become the vastly superior Nomad?

He already did m69. He's not Captain America anymore by the end of Civil War.