How fast have you dropped a show?

>show is titled Game of Thrones
>was expecting a show about wars/politics and military stratagem
>get dragons and people coming back to life

:(

Have you actually watched the show user or are you just basing this on youtube comments and season 1 that you barely finished.

This is fine bait

I still haven't seen season 5 or 6. Don't care for it anyways, oddly.

I know all the spoilers though, that may be why.

GOT dropped off after Season 3.

back to /got/ you go, it's a containment thread for rebbitors like you

gave up halfway through season one

when it became clear that the whole winter thing wouldn't become the main focus of the show, and that the large scale pollitical intrigue will be redced to a series of side shows

too much magic, condensation for TV means people are dying all over the place

Would this show be nearly as popular if it wasn't full of graphic sex scenes?

surprisingly, Season 5 was one of my favorites. No idea why many don't like it

It had a lot of good subplots but a shame that Season 6 had such a horrible fast pace that annihilated a lot of these plots.

You can tell the writers of Season 6 just did not care whereas I find that Season 5 was far more polished

>full of graphic sex scenes?
How is this show full of sex? Season 6 had no sex scenes and it is literally a Feminism show now.

>full of graphic sex scenes?
There hasn't been any of them for about three seasons now, they're terrified of offending the SJW fanbase

Fuck off faggot, the meme-politics of GoT are the worst part, and the magical/mysterious aspects are the most interesting. Though of course the show butchered those.

never read the classics did you user

>le classics meme

Still in high school, are you, user?

after dumb and dumber went off books they couldn't keep with the established quality. every good scene in this show is copied verbatim from the books. after they realized that, they had to turn the show into an orgy of death and destruction to distract the normies of how bad the writing got

>Game of Thrones
sounds gay
fantasy bull shit
normies like it
heard there is loads of flaccid cock in it
I never even gave it a chance, skip that shit

The show butchered a lot of content.

And yet the normies call Battle of the Bastards one of the best GoT episodes ever because of "MUH BIG BATTLE".

Fucking seriously?

To me "The Broken Man" was the best episode of Season 6 apart from the stupid Arya ending.

?

I just mean that you don't enjoy socio-pollitical drama
the big picture battles, ideological debates, political positioning

you would rather watch dragons and re-animations

>they're terrified of offending the SJW fanbase
>DUDE! A GUY GETS HIS BALLS AND DICK CUT OFF!
>DUDE! A GUY GETS STABBED AND KILLED BY 2 WOMEN

I don't care about dragons. The original books have a lot of great magical concepts which were butchered in the show. And yes, I don't give a shit about the "political drama" because it's full of shit, and there's nothing interesting about seeing a bunch of greedy people trying to get le throne because they're stupid enough to think it's actually useful. There are certainly no compelling ideological debates between them, and I don't care about big battles either, every shit fantasy movie/book has those and they are never interesting.

Second half of Vikings season 4 is gonna be awesome.

>literally first scene is ice zombies
>waah it's fantasy

>Game of Thrones
>not Musical Chairs Reality Show, possibly featuring celebrities

dropped

BAD POOSY