Hey mister, we ran out of gas and we need to get to Vegas for a show, can we catch a ride with you?

>hey mister, we ran out of gas and we need to get to Vegas for a show, can we catch a ride with you?

Who the fuck was driving cause they all look under the legal age to have a driving licence

who is taking these photos

what kind of person do you have to be to convince a bunch of kids to go to the desert, dress like sluts and then take photos of them?

an artist

>what kind of person do you have to be to convince a bunch of kids to go to the desert, dress like sluts and then take photos of them?

A genius.

their moms

a stage mother

Fucking pilar men trying to trick me

no problem, jump in

>pilar men

u wot?

sure hop on

Who?

that's the best part

these threads are full of mysteries

a true visionary, of course

how

just
how

he had of better not laid a finger on autie

of course not

the shark is a true cunnysseur, and autie remains the purest banji

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive. ..." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like young slutty children, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about 100 miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?"

it is as it was

Dont worry user. You obliterated muh sides

kek

nice

stupid thing to do

good day

>and autie remains the ugliest banji

s-shut up

autie A CUTE

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Hey mister we ran out of gas and we need to get to Vegas for a show, can we catch a ride with you?

you know its true

She has the tightest most fit body though

the banjis are history, tho

it's time for a new generation of dancers to take over

see, this guy knows

what about her pusy how tight is that?

Mooooooooooom

it would probably rip the skin off your dick

stop it, you're scaring the redditors

Get out.

g-guys, plz

s-she's a wholesome christian girl