Whos ready for Jim Gordon kino ?

whos ready for Jim Gordon kino ?

Cred Forums knows about dynamic range, composition methods and production values and don't need buzzwords to pretend to discuss music
Cred Forums knows about graphical engines, level design, animation techniques and don't need buzzwords to pretend to discuss video games
/lit/ knows about narrative resources, stylistic resources and editorial constraints and don't need buzzwords to pretend to discuss literature
Cred Forums knows nothing about the art of cinema, it is the only board shit enough and so filled with idiots that they need buzzwords like kino to pretend to discuss film.

Cred Forums is total horseshit. it's casey cassem top 40 over there

Top pleb detected, tell me about how much you like metal.

im sorry i insulted your 21 pilots board

So you know nothing about Cred Forums?

i know enough to never go there again. and i thought Cred Forums and Cred Forums were shit

So you don't know anything, you'd get eaten alive if you tried to pull shit like kino there.

id get eaten alive on reddit as well. thats why i hate going to Cred Forums same circlejerk tactics like redditors

COP KILLER

No, it's about actual knowledge and pretend knowledge.
Using buzzwords like kino is pretend knowledge, and worthless.
You'd get eaten alive trying to pull that shit anywhere else.
Also you're a le reddit boogieman retard and those are always tryhard newfags so this is your last (you)

i just know music better than most people and its my number one interest so going on Cred Forums would take my musical knowledge down a notch. i honestly cringe looking at all the Grimes threads there

> I just know music better than most people
Just like you know film and need to say kino to pretend to say anything at all? I bet you'd be one of those retards that use "meme[genre]"

>Cred Forums knows about graphical engines, level design, animation techniques and don't need buzzwords to pretend to discuss video games
No, they don't

ironically yeah ill use "capekino" to describe the Snyderverse but thats the extent of kino usage

>Cred Forums knows about graphical engines, level design, animation techniques and don't need buzzwords to pretend to discuss video games
But comfy, fun, censored, and deep are all incredibly common buzzwords over there to defend/attack games

Ask them what engine do the games run on, and they'll be able to answer
Cred Forums can barely distinguish between formats.

>Cred Forums not being the most pretentious peace of shit board on Cred Forums

kek

also

hows your pepe / feels folder coming along wise user ? you must be so smart and insightful

>eaten alive
>pretending to hold any superiority on any other user

HAHAHAHA

by fucking hard cunts like yourself ? wow i bet he's scared, jesus get a fucking life.

>get a life
Pathetic, pretending to be cultured but telling more cultured people to get a life, what a fucking insecure loser.

>19 posts
>5 posters

lol

can i join The Finer Things club?

projecting this hard