youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/about
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtu.be/W33MmR3ebPM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_6_7YJPWE
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Single white guy in jungle builds better civilization than the whole continent of Africa. Really makes one ponder

when bongo doesn't understand architecture in the congo.

delete this

>understands physics, chemistry, and other science to some degree
>likely doesn't need to hunt for food
>probably goes on the internet to look up what to do

yea, really makes my brain thinks

kek

one storm and he gets blown the fuck out of his cuckshed

sup tyrone

Isn't he an ausfag?

I looked into it a while ago and if someone finds his shit and reports it, the government can legally dismantle it and shoo him away.

I mean, yeah, that makes sense and all. It's crown land. He doesn't own it. But it seems kind of weird. He's essentially camping. It's not like the land was being used or he's bulldozing shit or he's building a permanent house. He seems cool.

DELETE THIS

ITT armchair white cucks pretend they can live in the wilderness compared to a subsaharan african

They can, but it doesn't mean they would

I know a lot of people think this guy lives in the wild or could survive in the wild if he was stranded.

He goes into the forest every now and then to build stuff. Some of the bigger things he has built over the course of months. That hut he made took him like 3-4 months.

It's just a very impressive project channel. It's not a display of survival or anything of that sort.

Won't those tiles fly off with a tiny bit of wind? It doesn't look very sturdy.

He is and he lives way up north.

He or his family could very well own the land though. My grandfather owned a huge chunk of rainforest up there for many years.

I bet he built that physique in 6 months

>one guy building a shed is civilization
Huh

Its on private property

on one of his video descriptions he said it was someones private land and they are letting him use it

The area belongs to a neighbor/acquaintance of his
He has permission to build there

well its primitive

he should build a giant castle

he does it with permission on a friends land

More of a civilization than in Africa

I'm pretty sure you can't buy rainforrest land any more, so basically if you want some you need to wait for someone to sell some of the limited deeds out there or ask someone to allow the land to be rented out to you.
Ahh. Cool.

Anyone know if abos get special land rights? I imagine it would be hard to shoo them away.

Does he ever use those huts for camping or does he just build them and move on to the next project?

I think I've seen enough kilns, chimneys, houses and tiled roofs by now. He should should do something else.

>tfw he gets paid good money to play with mud

>white guy lives like an african
>this somehow makes him better than africans

Nice logic dumdum

wait 'till he reaches the modern age

DELETE THIS

>as my skills and technologies increase
so nex tup he will take up masonry and build house using bricks?

>new

Sure. If you don't spend every waking moment browsing the internet.

Isn't that slightly dangerous?

Those tiles weigh a shit ton and if the shed's structure collapses they could easily kill him if he's under them.

Thats cool and all but... Why would a jungle dwelling culture develop roof tiles? They offer no improvement over a palm leaves roof. In the humid hot jungle you fucking crave for ventilation as air currents are the only thing that can suffocate the heat, apart from the rain.

I really want him to fug my boipussi

Not that far fetched, but brick requires the right kind of clay which he may not have nearby.

DELETE THIS

Yes. It's not functional long term. There's a reason why people who live in these structures don't do this shit. But whitey knows best and all.

What he's doing is for demonstration purposes, not practical purposes.
No real tribe would devote that much time to making tiles for a tiny shed.

>I get turned on by watching his videos. Is it animal instincts kicking in? Like I want him to plow me for as long as he has stamina so we can keep our species alive for years to come.

>Every time I watch one of his videos I just want to worship his dick.

Patience.

He needs time to research the technology tree.

>primitive tech

Films with HD camera

how do you know he's not filming with a homemade camera

oops gave some lad a free (You) on the house

No, it would take a significant storm. This method of tiling is still used all over the place.

t. triggered nigger

Thank you.

I will cash in this (you) tomorrow.

How the fuck does he make all this out of poop?

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

OI THAT'S CROWN LAND, IT'S NOT FOR YOU DIRTY COMMONERS

NO HUNTING IN THE KINGS WOOD, PEASANT, BACK TO YOUR FIELD!

To be fair this is really complicated. It's understandable that niggers don't know how to use mud, wood, stone, and fire

Bronze age when

Muffin is the best shit poster the Australians have ever produced, you show him some respect

Do chicks dig it if you can do shit like this?

Stay away from the Central (((You))) bank though.

Wouldn't want to lose all your (You)'s in the next newfag bubble crash.

you have no idea

He already entered the iron age in one video. He's also said he plans on gathering more iron and eventually making iron tools.

yes see

holy shit this wtf is wrong with me

>Everyone thinks hes a survival legend
>Takes months to make stuff
>Doesnt have to hunt or find water sources
>Literally just fucks around for a day then goes home, then cuts it all together to impress internet NEETS

We could all do this with enough time and disposable income.

>We could all do this with enough time and disposable income.

Is it possible for people in this site to be impressed with something without having to resort to the most convoluted arguments in order to feel superior?

This guy is cool man, he decided to start doing something weird that interested him and turns out he can make a living out of it. I bet you couldn't do shit cause you sound like a fucking faggot.

>>>>>>/leddit/

>>>>>>>>/fagget/

nothing. its natural.

but we don't. and he does. hes cool you faggot.

He grows his own vegetables there too

Yes. At this rate, I believe he is planning on erecting a skyscraper in several years.

I wish I had a lot of forested land with a water source to mess about on

>put dried palm leaves over an open flame

but he literally gets most/all of his knowledge from the local abos, you retarded Cred Forumstard

he's better at living like an african than africans themselves.

I don't see him passed out on the road with a canister of gasoline

They're a breeding ground for scorpions too, if the area is prone to having many scorpions..
Like where he's at

I'm waiting for "Primitive Technology: Interstellar Spacecraft"

>scorpion was in the video
Rip mud hut man

How long until he's built his own little town and his mates start living in it? Cause he's got a few huts already

Do you really think any abos actually live like that anymore you retard? Besides abos didn't even come up with the bow and arrow

I can't wait until he enters the Classical Period

>he literally gets most/all of his knowledge from the local abos

Given that they would have lived in a house their entire life, I doubt that.

>he thinks abos live in houses
Bus stops aren't houses m8

Jesus, that's a good paycheck

he produces a video once in a while.
you can work far less hard for much more money.

He seems to be going at a pace of 1 video per month if you look at it, so that's a pretty good pay check

>48000 a year
>good
And remember all that money can disappear at any moment, it's not like he has job security with it.

Closer to 57k and that's not counting the money he'd be getting from his YouTube, the guy regularly gets multiple million views, no idea how YouTube payment works but that's gotta be quite a bit

>tfw in five years he will have better internet connection than I do

I wish I had that kind of mud around my house

He doesn't monetize his videos.

Oh Why would someone do that?

[OUTER HEAVEN] when?

always go oracle -> metal casting

Oracle gives free social policy, not tech.
You mean the Great Library

>one drunk abo could tear down all his shit by shaking it

civ 4 you fag

When Civ4 came out people were talking about Civ3 being better.

Get your hipster shit out of here.

>3.5 mil views in 2 days
>100% oc

fuck, why didnt I come up with this

>That hut he made took him like 3-4 months.
Yeah, but that is not 3-4 moths of working every day.

sorry I wasn't willing to buy 6 gigatons of dlc just to get a playable game

hyped for his Teotihuacan two-partner desu

What the hell is the point of any of this shit?
>DUDE FUCK MODERNITY LMAO

I too saw that video posted on reddit.

It's true he doesn't have the disadvantage of having niggers around him who would kill him and destroy his work for being too smart.

wow this guy is good, and the video is actually formatted in a way where the guy doesn't talk into the camera for 20 minutes and trying to show off how much of a SURVIVAL EXPERT he is. It is very relaxing hearing the sounds of the woods.

Still a small marked. One dude making few videos.

You can always do the same, but with a twist. Maybe primitive cooking? Hunting? Building fish traps? etc.

>le everything reddit likes it bad meme

what is the point of your life

>HONEY LETS HAVE A BABY AND RAISE HIM AN IDIOT VIRGIN LOSER LOLOLOL

>Implying we weren't better off as hunter gatherers
You retarded cuck

>television and film

Just showing off how things were done.

It's like learning to write using a pencil instead of typing, you mong

Nigga doesn't sleep there.

doesn't have to deal with any takedown requests as much

though he uses no music so idk

This is actually how most Australians live, it's a cultural program

Pretty sure he made Pig Iron with that forge blower.

gee maybe he's just passionate and wants to do this shit for fun and it's not his dayjob or anything?

the video may be a few minutes long but the process spans several weeks

I wonder what his version of the Chukudu would be.

you forgot the most important stuff

>has fun
>gets paid by patreon donors while doing this

That's some pretty good logic.

Yeah I figured it was a passion and he finds it fun, that's why I was wondering why he'd opt out of earning extra money for it so that he can do it more often

I'm pretty sure abos just live in caves.

Pls. Would be better if he started like this

>"HELLOOOOOOOO MY "cringy nickname for his viewers" AND WELCOME TO A NEW VIDEO IN THIS I AM BULDING TILES LMAO BUT FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY SPONSOR AUDIBLE IF YOU WANT TO LEAR MORE ABOUT SURVIVING IN THE WILD YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT "BEAR GRILLS SURVIVNG IN THE WILD" WITH YOUR 30 DAY FREE TRAIL OF AUDIBLE! JUST USE THE CODE "EPIC SUVIVOR PRIMITIVE TECHONOLGY MAN" FOR A 30 DAY FREE TRAIL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO MY JUNIOR SUVIVORS OUT THERE IN THE EPIC VAST INTERWEBZZ xD OH WAIT? WHAT IS AN "INTERWEB"? I DONT KNOW BEACUSE I AM PRIMIVE EPIC SURVIVOOOOOR MAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE SMASSSH THAT LIKE BUTTTOOON AND LETS TRY TO GET 2.5 LIKES ON THIS VIDEOOO OK?!?!?! xP ? AND BE SURE TO SUBSCIBE TO MY MAIN, SECOND, VLOG AND LETS PLAY CHANNELS!!!!!!!!

>that kiln
fuggin 10/10

>anglo
>white

Every fucking time there's one of you faggots

Shouldn't you be out catching your dinner for the day?

this shit is kino as fuck

He's gonna have to find a better iron source than bog iron bacteria if he wants to actually forge shit though

And how do you know it's not on private land?

These videos are maximum comfy. I often keep them on my tv when im working. Better than Jazz or Classical t bh.

He's still got a ways to go mate

>working
What do you do? Seems like nice work

>Better than Jazz
hey _eddit

Holy shit, Australia really is a Mad Max wasteland.

His main hut looks a little too cramped for me. I wouldn't feel comfortable sleeping this close to a fireplace. Make it like 50% bigger and I'm moving in.

Can someone actually attack his point without meming?

Ethiopia is an honorary European country.

The size doesn't bother me as much as the fact that there is no light coming in except through the door. He could have made a small window in the gable.

This guy is also pretty interesting - he talks a lot but he seems genuinely interested in what he is talking about so that's okay.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZG6lVBaOl4

What has he built that's more impressive than African stuff?

horn of Africa and North Africa doesn't count they're mostly caucasian

A sustainable food source

>sustainable

He could eat his whole potato patch in a day and still be hungry

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
Now that he has reached the iron age, how long before he goes to war and subjugates neighboring abo tribes?

His channel description literally says he gets his knowledge from the internet, books, and trial and error.
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/about

Youtube garbage isn't tv.

Why is everyone ITT so mean and nasty :(

wrong

Every thread this kid opens up Cred Forums to start spamming these buzzphrases in slightly right-wing threads/posts.

With comments such as ''g-g-go back to Cred Forums, stormweenie!!''

And everyone just laughs at him. Tells him he's an idiot. He carries on, like the pathetic insecure loser he is, thinking he is making a difference.

When in reality, both Cred Forums posters and Cred Forumsfriendos who didn't start posting in the last 2 years, cannot stop laughing.

>he doesn't understand what bait is

I bet you think every poster that says "ALL YO WIMMIZ BELONG TO US WHITE BOI" is actually black huh?

>I'm not indigenous

Good thing he cleared that up.

This is way better than celeb or waifu threads. Fuck off.

>This is way better than celeb

sure

>or waifu threads

Too far.

he's some kind of savant

It isn't unless you're a pedophile or cuck spammer(the latter of which I'm guessing you are)

There's many channel like this but his is the best for the simple fact he doesnt talk just do the thing and show how it's done.

I once checked an other channel the fucker just didnt shut the fuck up.

>Aaayooo, hahahaha, it's me PAAAAAARTYDOG and I'm here with another video, woof woof, hahaha!

>10,000,000 subscribers

I want to suck his dick

He's fucked when he runs out of mud.

Good thing the Earth is made of mud

THIS SINGLE WHITE MAN SURPASSES AFRICA'S TECHNOLOGICAL LEVEL IN JUST A FEW DAYS CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW

Not really

That's part of the Arab world.Find something like that on the West coast below the desert.

but you're forgetting something,
>he doesnt have to waste energy hunting, >doesnt have to defend from aggressive tribes, >as all modern technology when he goes home,
>eats well, lives in cool climate, (you can tell by no tan,
>alone no responsibilities
>all information available to him from the internet,

all in all this is still impressive, but its just time consuming no actually skill intensive

He doesn't claim his videos to be survival themed.

So Ethiopians, Somalis, Eritreans, and djiboutians are arabs? I mean they are caucasianoid but I don't think they arabs.

They have genes unique to themselves and unique architecture

>lives in cool climate
he lives in Australia you nugget

I didn't say they were Arabs.
I said they were a part of the Arab World.
And they are.
I mean shit, look at the distance between them and the Arabian peninsula.
They were among the first regions to receive the word of Mohammad (PBUH).

Even before that, they were People of the Book.

When people say "Africa" they mean the majority of Africa.
Not the Northern/North Eastern exceptions.
Because if you begin to say the Kongo is the same as Egypt, you begin to sound a little WE WUZ

He deserves it much more than the other full time youtubers

Somali was defiantly very arab inspired. They are very islamic. Their architecture was very arab inspired and they always consulted with the Arabs and turks when going to war.

Abyssinians are a bit different. Obviously being that close to the Arab peninsula means that they adopted some of their customs. I mean they worshiped the southern Arabian sun god before Judaism and Christianity. But they created their own christian church and fought against the arab world as the only christian state in the area for over a thousand years. I would argue that they are more byzantine and egypt inspired then arab considering their church is very similar to the Coptics and how many of their early middle age churches are greek inspired. Plus their governance was very byzantine in its early years.

Sorry for rambling I'm a history major and I love this stuff

>Q: For the mud huts what stops the rain from washing the mud away?
>A: The roof

based

>THERE PEOPLE ON Cred Forums THAT DON'T CONSIDER THIS KINO

Off yourselves plebs

>White people go to Africa to help educate and give basic resources to the folks living there
>They still behave like monkeys, don't learn anything and cannibalize the resources when the whites go away

is this what nu-males watch to feel themselves manly?

hmmmm

A shitty wall that isn't even standing any more?

>built in the 11th century

lmao

doesnt seem very secure

>abbos
>doing anything

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

youtu.be/W33MmR3ebPM

This youtube channel is this guy's pension fund, his patreon bags him $4791 for every video now

Is Primitive Technology kino?

It took him 4 weeks to make the tiles. RLM probably make more for less effort. Or that "Nerdwriter" guy, who last I checked had 3k per video, so 12k a month.

it's a meme channel favored by redditt

Yeah, he deserves penny and there's a pretty clear expiration date on the channel too. But this is hobby for him, something he does on the side

Palm leaves rot and get filled with bugs retard

can he build stonehenge without the help of ancient aliens?

Jazz is garbage and so is Classical music.

>LITERALLY ANYTHING POSTED ON REDDIT IS INSTANTLY SHIT THE SECOND IT HAS BEEN POSTED ON REDDIT

kys pls

its reddit tier

that nerdwriter guy I knew was going to be popular

>When I watch how to videos I fast forward the talking part to see the action part. So I leave it out of my videos in favor of pure demonstration.
This man fucking GETS IT.

hmm

It'S not fucking survival, you idiot.
He even said it in his blogs those things are not meant to be survival techniques.

this guy probably could

youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_6_7YJPWE

fuck you.

Well yeah, what the fuck do you think you're going to be doing in a hut in the middle of nowhere? Jerk off for the entire day? Fuck no, you'll just be sleeping and spending the rest of the day getting food, improving your surroundings, etc. I mean provided you actually live like this. He probably made it smaller because fuck it, he's shown it works.

my sides

kek

more like a complex that housed 20,000 but sure

>tfw
>post yfw

Still awesome.

yea like it or not at the end of every cycle he will make videos on time and each month to get paid whether they are of quality or not. he will like all the others in their prime fall off

>Tech tree rushing for a military victory

shiiieeeeet even bush niggas in africa use bow and arrowss

What does he have that the Africans don't? White privilege. Just goes to show how important it really is.

That's actually a very interesting documentary. Thanks user, I need to watch it in wfull when I can.

Goddamn she looks hot bulking

So a guy who has access to modern tech knows more and can do more than fucking people who have lived with no tech their whole lives?

WOW MAKES YA THINK

These videos are so comfy. I know it takes him quite awhile to make shit and it's not necessarily survival lessons, but everything from scratch is pretty neat. The very best part is no annoying commentary, no shitty dubstep, nothing obnoxious at all.
It's literally just showing every step he takes along the way to the finished project. No extra fucking garbage.

>don't learn anything
They learned to stone and burn children in the name of Christ and that gays eat de poopoo.

African technology looks almost scifi compared to what the australian aboriginals had. Aboriginals were barely into the stone age

this is probably the most cool hobby one could ever have

>Aboriginals were barely into the stone age
>trying to develop technology in the land of emus
Aussies couldn't even win a war against emus with machine guns at hand.

>what is Egypt

Does he have iron ore somewhere nearby ?

>>When I watch how to videos I fast forward the talking part to see the action part. So I leave it out of my videos in favor of pure demonstration.

This is why this dude if my favorite guy on YT,no bullshit,straight to the good part.

Just by this statement,you know the dude is a bro

>white privilege is a super power

Does anyone have any more suggestions of channels like this? I really enjoy watching it, but I wish there were more informative versions. I'd like to know what to look for when trying to find iron etc

Pls be girl

Yeah but what about when he's taken all the mud out of the Earth? Didn't think of that did you smartie pants

He seems like an educated fella. The people who watch his channel, not so much.

> entire society
> 50,000 years later
> supreme accomplishment is inventing a stick

>i don't know where Egypt is located

Honestly, this was kind of disappointing. It's pretty much the same as the other tile video he made except now they're curved.

However, it does seem like these tiles would do a better job of keeping the rain out of your hut/shed so that's cool I guess.

>Yes. It's not functional long term.

Nonsense.

Will the wood posts eventually need to be replaced? Of course, but even a modern house won't last forever.

Well that's because of the ghetto

>wow this guy is good, and the video is actually formatted in a way where the guy doesn't talk into the camera for 20 minutes and trying to show off how much of a SURVIVAL EXPERT he is. It is very relaxing hearing the sounds of the woods.

Indeed, I could sit here all day long and watch this guy make shit in the woods.

but how did her forage those tools?

This is some comfy asmr shit right here.

>her

>Well that's because of the ghetto

Admittedly, niggers accelerated it's destruction but a modern house still needs regular maintenance or it _will_ fall apart.

DAMMIT WHY AM I BEING POSTED HERE

it would appear you got caught shitposting without anonymity

>ITT: no one reads the video descriptions or his blog
He gets all his information from the abo museums

The collective weight and angling of the tiles makes it very unlikely that they would fall

Of the few confirmed things I've seen, he said he wants to do eel hunting and mud bricks in the future.

Cred Forums now discussing youtube.

I thought we had hit our lowpoint with 24/7 baneposting, but it seems this rabbithole truly knows no end.

It'd be pretty neat if a few people who could fund their own livelihoods promised to come out and help him do shit.

Excellent contribution friend.
So are we only allowed to talk about stuff that has production value now because seemingly we're not allowed to talk about content made for the internet so no more Netflix or other exclusive streaming content.

I think if you have 30 second ads before your video and people watch them (as in, they don't press the skip button) every 1k users is around 1 dollar. I think. Maybe more.

You try making a heated bed the same way he did but with a larger building.

He built a mudhut.

He built a kiln, which is just a small mudhut with a hole at the top and a trench underneath it.

He isn't survivaling or "living of the land". He is showing some cool ancient techniques that were used in days passed. What he is doing is not technically difficult, it is mentally straining and laborious work though (he doesn't claim any different on his channel).

The guy makes some clay tiles and people on the internet act like he has turned water to wine. I helped my inlaw build their house, it was a 4 man project, and at the end we had built an actual modern house, not a fucking mudhut.

Fucking millennials see so little aside from their 2 inch pocket screens they are impressed by fucking African mudhuts, astounding.

I am willing to believe this entire thread is one massive shill to get more viewers.

She made a really nice knife blade.

>I helped my inlaw build their house, it was a 4 man project, and at the end we had built an actual modern house, not a fucking mudhut.

Did you do it using tools you made yourself using nothing but things you found and made with your bare hands or did you buy tools and materials from a fucking hardware store?

If people wanted to watch faggots put together a house with modern power tools and lumber from the home depot they'd turn on PBS.

i haven't been in this shitplace for a long time. i'm glad you still watch some good things.
too bad the insufrible pol cancer.

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.

Read the fucking rules fucknugget.

this is short form episodic video content

we television

>that fucking snake in his sweet potato patch

All timber used was produced by us yes, my inlaw owns a plot of land that includes a large area of woods. Chop trees, size it to whatever was needed. Luxury conveniences such as bathtubs were bought.

What he built is a mudhut, the structure everyone and their mother around here uses to mock the stagnation of African "civilization".

Then an ausfag build one from the comfort of his home and people are going bananas over it. I swear you guys need to go out more and learn some more practical skills, you sound like the kind of person that couldn't fix their bike chain to save their life.

Every fucking thread.

>kang detected

Eh he puts in weeks of continuous work on the smallest shit most people would rather throw a few dollars at to do than have to make, that's why he's popular.
Plus people like to fake themselves into a mindset of "oh so that's how you do that, if i ever get lost in the woods i can build my own shelter now."
This dude is banking 60k a year on his patreon, and probably double that from youtube ads and shit. Living the dream of playing in the mud.

that's not true, they respect intelligence in africa

youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs

>horn of Africa
>Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Djibouti, Eritrea
>mostly caucasian

How long till he moves on to diamond?

That was before the bantu migration dumbass.

This is a more updated one

He writes detailed descriptions and writes a blog too.

Ummm, NO

Is there a more comfy series on the internet?

Are you serious

Abos never used agriculture which he does

Abos never used kilns which he does

Abos never used bow and arrows which he does

Abos didnt use rope which he does

Abos never even invented shelter. They only ever got fire from natural fires because they were too fucking stupid to make it themselfes. Abos are literally the dumbest sub branch of the human species. They didnt even have clothes for the most part

that oven/stove part was cool as fuck

so could he pre-load a bunch of tiny videos then release them all on the same day and get a huge paycheck before everyone ditches him?
release 100 contentless videos and get enough money to buy a house?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

de poo poo was Haiti

MCQBushcraft.

He talks but isn't annoying, very chill and British. Has some good shots.

>Researching iron working before getting sailing
Have fun getting dicked by oceanfags.

He can just pour some water on the Abos and build stuff out of them.

Yep, he working at the level of Stone age Scandinavia or North American woodland natives.

That's fair.

His voice is buttermilk.

who are you quoting you retarded mongrel?

almazan kitchen
some dude who owns a farm (and uses all the grows in his videos) in eastern europe somewhere. I think hes serbian but also speaks russian
its basically cooking in the wild. its great. almost like asmr

>Abos never even invented shelter.

I'm all for a good abo bashing, but they did have grass huts, and they did use vines as 'rope.' Also one of his earlier vids directly references his use of abo techniques for making poisonous Moreton Bay Chesnuts edible.

>i'm white so therefore anything a white person does is my achievement too!

90% of white Cred Forums users would die off before they even figured out how to start a fire. When you all get off your asses and go build shit you can claim some kind of superiority.

Africa is doing better than it ever did. Oppressive governments, tribal warfare, disease, hunger, illiteracy are all down across the board. These facts just haven't made it into popular culture yet.

>Q.Why don't you talk in the videos?
>A.When I watch how to videos I fast forward past the talking part to see the action part.
>So I leave it out of my videos in favor of pure demonstration.

dude is 10/10

>Fucking millennials

and you've fucked everything up
how old is he?

WHO MEARS HERE?

meh, I thought he would continue down the metals road, this isn't something new for him, fuck at least he could've started designing a proper house, dry stone masonry and some shit like that, or designing a bathroom with proper waste management system, I guess he has reached his enviroment limit, can't do something more advanced in short time

This is the reason I subscribed. The videos are just so relaxing and comfy to watch. All you hear is nature and the dull hits of rock against wood. I don't need to hear this fucking guy talk for 20 minutes just to show how smart he is.

DELET DIS !!!!!

hahaha just how fucking triggered are you.lmao

But that's wrong

this

>that video where he makes the tiled hut with under-floor heating
Maximum comfy.

It'd be some time before he gets enough material to actually do something with iron. Specially if it's just him doing it every week or so

Any more pictures like this?

It isn't though
Those puny supporting beams will bend and possibly snap right on his head over time. Also he'll need a surplus of tiles because they tend to break, and it doesn't look like he stock piled any tiles.
He's trying to reinvent the wheel.. into a square shape

That's not the question. Were the tools manufactured by you?

People forget what exponential difference having a steel knife or saw or axe can make when it comes to technology. What's impressive isn't what he built, but how he made it with literally zero material from the civilized world, only knowledge. Given the same resources, starting from scratch, it would normally take tens generations before they made it a quarter of the way that this guy did. That's why despite relative stagnation in terms of evolution, human technology exploded in the last 100,000 years. The simple discovery of ores, agriculture, and fire sped things up on an exponential scale.

Actually, if he reinforced the posts with wattle and daub, the structure can last for quite a while. It doesn't look much like he's finished with the shed, obviously it still needs walling, but then the placement of the kiln is suspect since that sort of thing would need a chimney. Though he could bypass that with some windows or channels.

Honestly, the structure doesn't look too badly off, it just needs reinforcement soon. My main qualm is with the lack of proper foundation and rooting, the building looks very susceptible to rain and flood.

>Those puny supporting beams will bend and possibly snap right on his head over time
Doubtful considering it's the same kind of setup he did for his first tiled hut (tiles were made of the same material, smaller in size but far more of them) and it's been standing for well over a year with no sign of collapse. With that hut he actually reinforced the supports and used stone foundations for the walls, which he built out of mud and rock bricks rather than the usual wattle and daub he's used up til now.

Not a structure to last decades but maintenance probably wouldn't be necessary very often.

the small pellets he got using charcoal and his little set up really is the limit
you need coal for anything past that

He'd also need a much larger furnace. He mentioned in the description than with enough charcoal and a big enough furnace he might be able to get a usable amount of iron, but the time and labor invested to get it with his available tools would be very great.

Doesnt matter if youre surrounded by palms retard.

hey user im not that guy but i wanna say thanks for the rec i watched two vids with the owl they were great

Never has anyone earned the description butthurt more than you.
His videos are very popular I would say mostly because they are enjoyable in a very simple way that everyone can appreciate. There's no need to get so butthurt

He doesn't monetize his videos actually, which is amazing because that could be a lot of money.

>It doesn't look much like he's finished with the shed, obviously it still needs walling

he's not adding walls, he's just using it for storage (protection from rain) and wants it to not be dark when he takes/puts stuff there

> tfw watched everything hes done
> tfw rationing Wild France until his next shit comes out.

Based Mears. Maximum comfy, hes so happy all the time too.

This is very low quality steel desu

I wouldn't trust it enough to make a knife out of it

>whole continent of Africa
we was kingz rite?

bog iron is best used to make tools for mining so you can get the good iron

You are, quite literally, a stupid retarded faggot.

DICK BOYZ

Would you prefer a copper knife then? lol

Abos literally didn't have structures like this, or any of the tools he's made in the videos. They were nomadic stone age hunter gatherers that didn't have any complex tools or permanent structures.

Abos are the most fucking useless race on the Earth. Maori's and Native Americans were too Abos as Europeans were to Maori's and Native Americans.

I love this channel it makes me want to build my own huts out of shit but I'm too prudish to actually touch dirt so fuck that

off you go then m8. do it. faggot

he had the internet to help him

his location has pretty good quality loam that makes all that shit easy

all the stuff around my area is too marshy or full of dead wood and leaves

its a flick disguised as a kino

BABY NEEDS MILK

DELETE THIS!!!
WE WUZ KINGS I TELL YA!!! KINGS!!!