youtube.com/watch?v=rIZONxihMdg
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_XzlIvgEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was home made wine

>would of

>would of

Fanook

>would of
Next you'll be telling us that you could care less that you type like a mongoloid. Fucking Americans.

Guess he didn't wake up this morning.

Judging by the grammar, this post was clearly written by Paulie.

kek

OP is a diamond dozen.

i'm actually surprised he lived as long as he did, he sounded like he could collapse at any second during the final season of the sopranos

My momma always used to say that life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't last very long if you're a fat cunt.

You meant Christopher?

any one would do they're all guineas anyway

My momma always used to say that im chosen one.

That was a euphemism to say that you're adopted.

Mmmboy are you fat

Who fucking cares, he only had one role on an old tv show. James Avery's death should've hurt more for most people.

Holy shit, you're right. I always figured Tony was meant to be a late forties type of guy, so I assumed Gandolfini would have been in his sixties.
Goddamn.

>james avery
literally who

He was known for being on an even older show

kek, golden

>would of
why is this aloud?

hath he not great appetite

Don't put it on a petal stool user. Correct grammar is a diamond dozen and some people take it for granite.

Why couldn't he slow down on the food and tobacco?

it's a doggy dog word out their

youtube.com/watch?v=rIZONxihMdg

I think you mean "pettle to the medal"

it's another Cred Forums can't handle death episode

Im loyle to my capo

>would of

Happy birthday Greta!

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Happy birthday Jada!

>Steve Schrippa, Vincent Curatola, and Dominic Chinese outlived Gandolfini

How!?

Hah

nice thumbnail asshole

He is fucking amazing in Get Shorty.

Shouldn't have ate so much fucking gabagool. He wasn't a particularly bad weight in Season 1, yes he was fucking fat but not "I'm going to die of a heart attack" fat. Still, real shame.

Stress and anger are the real killers.

Fuckin lol

I have a nasty feeling that Eminem started all this "would of" shit

and wiggerism in general where you talk like staccato monkeys on drugs

Speak proper english fuckheads

James is a ringer for my uncle.

>You've got that shotgun shine.
What the h*ck is shotgun shine?

he's amazing in almost everything he ever did.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_XzlIvgEQ

shotgun shy

check your hearin' kid

this kid

this kid is great

jimmy was probably the least cunty actor in the world

Lots of Brits write and say "would of". It's been passed down through generation after generation of dumbasses that dropped out of school and never learned to that "would've" is short for "would have"

>tfw going through the Sopranos for the 10th time

>watch his last film
>expect garbage
>it's actually very sweet
good night sweet prince

The Drop is actually his last movie. Both of them were very nice. He really was incredible.

Calling someone a cunt doesn't necessarily imply that they are cuntish. It's just a figure of speech.

>not knowing who uncle phil is
>browsing tv

absolutely disgusting

>it wasn't the gabagool
It's nothing but fat and nitrates.

It doesn't take rocket appliances to figure out why

I tod a OP was a fucking retard but no one believed me I dont wanna say I tod a so, but I tod a so, I fuckin tod a so

on top of that would've is a recognized word. it's fine to say verbally it just don't type it out as "would of"

Could anyone tell me what episode that was from?

Gabagool.

Not even once.

i think its the one where uncle phil is running for judge and will makes a tape of him to get him elected and its got that face in it

or it could've been the one where they went on Oprah

I looked it up it was the Oprah episode

It's not this, I know because that's exactly what I thought it was from too but that expression was literally a reactionface to something that pissed him off, must be this one

Much appreciated user

I never really realized this before, but does anyone think James was quite handsome?
I say that in a completely heterosexual way.

think of it this way, if he wasn't famous and you had no idea of who he was, would he stand out to you as attractive, or just another fat italian bald guy?

wtf i hate english now

probably when he was 25 before he was bald and fat and old

>I never really realized this before

You just answered your own question. You're letting your respect for the man's craft and Tony being an alphamale who pulls the hottest woman morph your perception like a faggot, which is ironic considering what you just claimed

ur about as tough as jackie junior callin em guineas u faggot

how's your fatha doin, jackie?

Is it normal that I don't usually care for any actors personally but it makes me really sad that he died?

this comment could outshine versails if u wanted it to

Very normal. Which is something we don't approve of here, piss off and check your privilege

GABAGOOL?

OVAH HERE

WTF is a gabagool?

look at this fuckin gidrool

he was a fat fuck who deserved to bleed like an animal

What the fuck was her problem?

>Obese racemixing dago

Disgusting, glad he's dead

Watch it Chrissy

false flagging faggot

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to the brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a pizza cake.

is this pasta, because it sucks

He is 50 right now.

True.

T. Bong

The guy killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator!

I could care less

worst theme song ever

(You)

He's house looked like poo.

He could actually look like a decent looking boss if he shaved his beard and styled his hair

What the fuck dude mine too
I'm his favorite nephew actually we got to concerts and stuff together

RIP in peace big guy

He lived a good life. RIP

aw man

Thanks for the link. I didn't think my appreciation for him could be any bigger.

>you will never be a crew hand on the set of The Sopranos or the first two seasons of Twin Peaks

Winrar!

>not enjoying his performance in 8MM

Oscar material m8

OP is of polack

>would of

>looks like a hobbit in the face
>is named "little Gandalf"

I thought I was daed but I manuged to get the drip on him

back to r*ddit or /kys/

He's dead three years now. I can still remember the sticky on here like it was yesterday.

RIP in peace, James.

You think if he toned up a little he could've made a based Negan in The Walking Dead? I like JDM but Gandolfini would've been the shit though I don't see a New Jersey accent suiting Negan.

as a non-native english speaker, it seems unfathomable that native speakers don't know would've.

3 years?? what the fuck. I simultaneously thought of him as dead since forever but I can also remember the announcement of his death

Good night, sweet prince. And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.