youtube.com/watch?v=XIniweFOthM
youtu.be/JlGO275vfgA?t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it a drill?

Hey guys let's fix the galactica

youtube.com/watch?v=SlcUwUwjLrs

This seems familiar, as if it's happened before and will again

Was finding Earth part of your plan?

I thought Starbuck was ugly for most of the first season, and then after that I started being attracted to her more and more.

It's called stockholm syndrome

Daily reminder that Bear McCreary is a musical genius and a fucking nutjob
youtube.com/watch?v=oPu3XBSlJyk

good as fuck

Oh fuck off back to Castlevania you bonnie Scottish Dracula

Friendly reminder that Admiral Cain did nothing wrong

She should have known not to scissor a toaster, anyone will tell you that will get you quite a bad shock.

This scene was hype as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=BbB58X21jxY

>mfw

She was a fag and got what she deserved. I wish it was she who was raped horribly by every guy on Pegasus.

Fck you for reminding me of these feels. These fucking feels, man. This show was the best thing on television in a long time and hasn't been repeated since.

I will never forgive him for needlessly destroying the Pegasus

No, this is a drill.
youtube.com/watch?v=0piYZOLjiwQ

A'ight dudes?

She actually is pretty good looking, it's that smug joker smile that's off putting, that and Starbuck's horrible attitude towards anyone and anything.

Beat me too it, damn..

She wanted to fight cylons at the brink of extinction. She was fucking retarded.

>thought they'd actually kill the Galactica, the absolute madmen
>but then at the last moment the Pegasus comes in and fucks up the Basestars
>mfw
>mfw

>Humans are doing suicide attacks on Cylons
>Iraq 2003
They're just like us. Makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIniweFOthM

It was certainly when TV scifi drama peaked.

Caprica or BSG: which should you watch first

BSG
Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with Caprica- it was cancelled after 1 season

I'm almost never attracted to Starbuck. It's just that I know she could easily kick the shit out of me, which is a turnoff, man.

Nice.

This whole battle was fucking awesome, from dropping Galactica into the atmosphere, to launching Vipers while falling and burning, to FTL jumping out above people's head, through pic related, all the way to Saul feeling left out at the "Adama" chant.

Watching the atmosphere jump, I'm actually surprised that this isn't a tactic used in more space battles. It seems like a great way to get in, launch your planes, and GTFO right away. Plus, it'll scare the fuck out of anyone on the ground.

>This show was the best thing on television in a long time

A lot of sci-fi settings have rules about FTL technologies working under significant gravity or in atmospheres.

The only good thing about Caprica was the ideas it put out about what The Internet and online gaming could eventually become. Plus, it had some hot-ass chicks.

Very true. I was fucking psyched when Han tried something like this in TFA.

Have rules about it NOT working, rather.

SHOW WAS FUCKIN GOOD

LITERALLY BEST TV SPACE SCIFI, HAD GRIT AND URGENCY ALL HUMANITY SURVIVAL IN THE BALANCE

SYFY HAS NEVER COME CLOSE TO TOPPING BSG, AND THE SPACE BATTLE CGI WAS AMAZING FOR TV BUDGET

Like when the Commander of Pegasus (I forget his name, the engineer) managed to fix the FTL by bashing something with a hammer

Yeah, right up until the God Squad arrived after New Caprica in Season 3

>cyclon baby blood
>Good

Pick one

>SYFY HAS NEVER COME CLOSE TO TOPPING BSG
What is The Expanse?

i absolutely fucking LOVED this show, right up until the galactica does the atmospheric ftl and rescues the crew from the cylon occupied planet, the show goes to complete and utter shit after that sadly..

except for roslin dying while adama is flying around showing her beautiful things in her last moments ;_;

that was one of the most touching and sad things ive ever seen in a show, shame about the rest of the ending

Well, Commander Garner had to do something to atone for leaving Kevin Home Alone twice.

Also, this was a big "fuck you" to anyone who ever wondered why Scotty was never given a command on Star Trek.

Get the FRAK out of my thread.

Yeah, some of the ending they hand;ed brilliantly. This scene, for example. It's such a great and ambiguous way to deal with it, and amazingly acted to boot.
youtu.be/JlGO275vfgA?t=20s

>people using my OC

Have you got the template?

I really want to watch this but I can't stomach the camera work.

whats an action station?

In all the reaction image threads in all the boards in all of Cred Forums, you chose Ed Miliband?

It's a shame SGU was cancelled as it was starting to get good near the end. However the well-used look of the Destiny was fantastic from day one. I love grimy ships more than pristine JJ Abrams type ones.

Pegasus will always be my shipfu