Who here has seen Don't Breathe but wouldn't say it's the best movie you've seen this year...

Who here has seen Don't Breathe but wouldn't say it's the best movie you've seen this year? Cause god damn you guys are some delirious fucks.

These dogs are way too expensive, and you need to take them to get their anal glands squeezed.

Civil War is GOAT

>and you need to take them to get their anal glands squeezed.
WTF does that even mean?
I demand an explanation!

The Witch, Green Room and Everybody Wants Some were better.

Don't Breath was good though.

I saw a cam.

From wht I saw it was cheesy as fuck. 3/10 and those points were because around the rape and sexual part started turning me on.

they get shit built up in their buttholes that needs cleaning out

my mom takes ours to the vet to do it even though we're told we can do it ourselves

why does it happen to them and not other puppers?

It happens to a lot of dogs. If you see your dog constantly licking its asshole or dragging its butt along the floor, then it's probably got shit buildup

dang,poor doggies.

How do they do it in the wild?

must be some genetic defect due to chinese domestication

>shitty quality cam rip
there's your problem

I saw it last night.

It was completely predictable, aside from the girl in the basement. I thought it was going to be the daughter's body.

The action was meh and there was little to no tension. I was looking at my phone waiting for it to be over.

Also the writing and/or acting was laughably bad.

"YO THATS MY BITCH. JUST BECAUSE YOU JERK OFF TO HER INSTAGRAM SELFIES DONT MEAN YOU MATTER TO HER. STAY IN THE FRIEND ZONE, ESE"

>little to no tension
it was non stop suspense. I really needed to go to the toilet but didn't want to miss even a second because it was so intense.

>If you see your dog constantly licking its asshole
But all dogs do that.

There's no "wild" for these dogs anymore. They are the result of artificial selection.

your dog is just shit, mate. my parents have two shibas and neither has this problem.

>movie about degeneracy and violence

sounds like shit too me.

also ur doggo a shit, kid

Or worms.

that combined with the bullshit "food" we feed them