'member Terminator 2?

'member Terminator 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pm9FhzicM_8
youtube.com/watch?v=DhTNQOpNhc0
twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no all I can remember is Pops smiling now

Why is this sub so offended by this joke?

I love to member T2!

Member Cobra??

I saw it last week. It was still fun.
Offended? It's become a meme, boy. 'Member memes?

>people think there's some kind of deeper meaning to it
It's just le random grapes to make the teenagers ecks dee
SP is dead

its about nostalgia ya dink

LE MEMBER BERRIES
LE GOOBER GATER
LE PISS BABBY
LE CORRUPTION OF LANGUAGE

MEME BER

MEME BER

LITERALLUY Cred Forums;;;; THE SHOW

LE DINK

I know right? Remember when they had mature, well written comedy like Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo?

LE PAR FOR THE COURSE REDDIT-TIER EVASION

Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo
He loves me and I love you
Therefore vicariously he loves you~

Member when south park was funny?

Are they supposed to be based on something real? Or just random le dumb nonsense?

No

They're supposed to be based off people who reminisce about the past being better than everything else now.

A good example is 90s kids whining how everything was better back then. There are a few adults who miss the old times.

I remember.

>It's just le random grapes
How fucking stupid do you have so be that the most obvious political allegory ever goes over your head?

But why talking grapes?

I get the feeling that it's more of a "Oh so you thought star wars was good? BUT THE FUCKING COLD WAR WASN'T SO FUCKING GOOD NOW WAS IT!?" kind of thing.

This is the Cred Forums season

member new hope?

It's playing off our current cultural obsession with nostalgia, whether through non-stop Hollywood reboots and sequels or through an entire presidential candidate's platform being "it would be cool if we could regress the last 30-odd years of cultural advancement".

Terminator 2 was a shitty kids film, the original Terminator is the supreme kino.

I understand where the humor of whatever the grapes are talking comes from. but WHY fucking talking grapes.

This.

"sour grapes", you moron

'Member when there weren't so many Mexicans?

It's like I'm on the anti-SJW section of youtube + Cred Forums

>Skankhunter is a jew creating race/gender wars

SP is redpilled af

>'member

into the filter it goes

I wish there was a way to filter faggots like you

Member image macros

'member when Cred Forums wasn't a shit board with easily triggered faggots everywhere?

The divide in society is being caused by (((Broflovski))).

youtube.com/watch?v=pm9FhzicM_8

'member when your uncle used to let you stay up all night playing Nintendo but you had to lay on your stomach and let him rub your butt to do it?

yeah I 'member

Because the classic story of the Fox and the Grapes.

Okay, now you've gone too far.

As an experiment I wait until a meme is long dead and forgotten about and then I'll make a thread on either Cred Forums or Cred Forums because the early memes that everyone is familiar with were either from a television show or a cartoon and the board LIGHTS UP.
I'll usually say something like
>Man Freakazoid was such a stupid cartoon. Especially that Candlejack guy. I mean it's ridiculous. How could he possibly know every time someone says his na

who the fuck is candlejack fagg

>Inb4 influx of redditors fuck up the Candlejack meme and stop typing without even sa

candleja?

I feel like someone in the writers room said "We want to member! We need your member berries!" just tryna be silly while brainstorming and everyone laughed, but then they actually put that line in the episode and decided to run with it and make them literal berries

I love south park but they never get how to just put in a quick silly joke and let it fly by, the second they come up with a slightly amusing line they do it 6+ times in an episode and run it into the ground

>gay rights
>moslem acceptance
>blacks as uppity as they ever were

>"""""""""""""""cultural advancement"""""""""""""""

Why did Randy freak out when he was lying on the couch eating memberberries?

That episode had such potential to be good but they crammed too much stuff in it

I 'member

I assume
>memories -> memberies -> member berries

Candlejack is a pussy bitch he won't d

>watch new episode
>nothing really happens
>it's just a set up for another shitty season long arc rather than a standalone episode
oh alright

It's a straight-up season opener like everyones' favorite shows do these days. The first episode of new South Park seasons have been weak for a long time anyway.

All good tv shows turn to shit if they are aired long enough

sub?

Sometimes they forget they're not on reddit

member epic fail guy?

Candle jack is a faggot and this joke was never funny

youtube.com/watch?v=DhTNQOpNhc0

member sky queen?

I guess he got you before you could finish typing "I am a colossal faggot"

where can i watch episodes now?
sp studios has integrated to jewlu

Being this triggered. Member when you didn't suck?

>sub

Member when calling others redditors was just a meme?

Why is no one bringing up that they stole member from George Lopez' stand up?

member Zorak?

;_;

IM SAD

>stealing from George Lopez
>George Lopez

:^)

When 'the last thirty years of cultural advancement' entails the extinction of european descendents and the condemnation of mankind to a slow end under the low iq rule of brown and black folks i think its actually kind of fair to reminisce of a time when we had a genetic lineage actually capable of designing machines to colonise the stars.

Leftist race mixing propaganda has literally stunted mankinds future IQ from being capable of the kind of wild dreams we once had. For how can a mongrelised and dumb mankind ever hope to create machine gods or expand to an empire of stars and space? They cant. all the human race can look forward to is ghettoization and tribal warfare as black and brown descendents of leftists play and fight amongst the rubble and ruins of the civilisations of the white man, who once upon a time dreamed of a mankind that could grow and thrive, claiming its place in the heavens. All this will be lost, like tears in the rain. And all for 'multiculturalism.

Woe betide mankind. To come so close to divinity; and to fall back into genetic savagery at the last moment.

You're kind of a tard desu

Do you actually envision a world where we go backwards in progress without an armageddon event? How the hell do you think we are going to suddenly become retarded like that, unless idiots like you continue to breed at alarming paces

You havent looked at the inherent iq differences between races much have you? You little rube. The sad fact is if africa had been the only continent there would be no civilisation. Certain races are predisposed to civilisation, some are not. History and biology both show this. If the races predisposed to creation and civilisation are made extinct through being told in their media not to reproduce and to replace themselves with illiterate sub 100 IQ savages their civilisation will regress. It is natural.

Have you visited Malmo lately? How about London? Paris? I doubt it. All of these cities are beautiful relics to a greater past, where now savages imported from their empty lands kill and breed amongst what once were theatres, cathedrals, opera houses. You claim that civilisation cannot regress yet it has already begun. I Gladly invite you to europe; where you will see a degradation of history culture and civilisation like non other- and all in the name of your 'diversity'.

Mankind is fragile. When our brightest and best willfuly are bred out and replaced by evolutionarily stunted savages do you really think we are moving in a positive direction?

You are naive beyond belief.

Deep inside me I hope this is about memberberries being conservative push into people, who want the good old time when there was no immigration, no terrorisme, etc...

I hope JJ Abrams makes a reboot of good old america and it ends up being the society of the 50's.

I hope this is about mocking the regressive left, about how people just try to member better, happier times.

But I know I will be disappointed. It's just television after all, they have to follow the line and stay in what's acceptable.

Civilization arose in Africa

How are we going to be reduced to sub 100 IQ savages? How the hell is that going to happen? Do you understand genetics, probability and intelligence whatsoever? Or standard human differences? There will always be geniuses across the world who pioneer these things. Science cannot regress when the most intelligent people already breed with the other most intelligent people. Idiots will continue to breed with idiots, which is unfortunate for you I'm afraid.

the Middle East had civilization far before Europe did, how exactly are they shit compared to Europe historically? In recent times it's been shit because of constant war and violent, oppressive forms of islam that love to censor the shit out of everything

If they can develop civilization while we are living in caves, I wouldn't ever assume they are evolutionarily stunted. Africans, perhaps.

If you're posting on this website, probability is that you're from western society. The armagedon is happening, it is walking from africa, middle east, mexico. The world won't fall in darkness, but western world will. Western world if collapsing, future is brown and violent.

Okay then

Keep on being a cuck in the free world.

Whilst you can.

Prove your IQ to me right now and solve this

B

Weeb faggot get cucked

I hope you're being sarcastic, you didn't even analyze it

It's the best picture for the question. Here, have this one if you are going to bring it to that.

True and also sad.

>Candlejack meme

Cred Forumsedditors in full for

Because they inevitably become sour

E: 20%

What is the question again ?

If the guy I was addressing the question to could not joke around and answer it, I will rest my case...

Its a self serving question, only way to approach it is to joke around. Also, Christina a cute.

null set. There are reasons every answer is wrong and those reasons contradict each other. You can't pick the right answer.

There's a 100% chance to pick the wrong answer, though.

I an satisfied with these answers

Also, I have to go to work

'Member when the Democrats had a viable candidate for presidency?

twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937

Member when the alt-right didn't invade Cred Forums heh heh i member

Jesus Christ.

Member when Cred Forums permanently became right wing due to gamergate?

heh heh I member

now fuck off cuckold

what does this even mean? she misheard or she was joking around. christ why are republicans so fucking desperate to talk about literally anything other than policy?

>not being at one end of the spectrum memes you are at the complete opposite end

Member with Cred Forums wasn't full of retards heh heh i member!

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.001 has been deposited to you account.

>muh googoo gaga
you're an embarrassment

Thanks for Correcting the Record

only cuckolds complain about the "alt right" on Cred Forums

>memes

>only cuckolds complain about the "alt right" on Cred Forums
Only cuckolds complain about cuckolds that complain about the alt-right

>hurp durp if you aren't a memeing retard like me you're a shill
kill yourself my man

Why do kids dye their hair like this now-a-days? I don't get it.
Beyond "everyone else is doing it" what makes a person wake up one day and decide "I want pink hair"?

>liberal "humor"

why are leftists so bad at bants? lack of a father figure?

lack of a father figure

I member. It was just last week.

>Thanks for Correcting the Record
no thank you. you guys are a more effective shill force than ctr could ever hope to be

>Civilization arose in Africa
lol
no.

the rise of civilisation was in river plains of the tigris and euphratese in what is now iraq and syria. Not Africa.

>if a candidate looks bad their policies are bad
do you guys actually work for the trump campaign or do you do it for free? I mean at least ctr feigns empirical evidence and statistics in their arguments, this is like 3 years olds shilling for a campaign

aye

we won gamergate

we won brexit

finally we will win trump the white house

time for RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Yeah i member last season when it was hailed as the most brutal, honest and sharp comedy ever created here.

Yes but WHY?
Why dye your hair in a ludicrous unaesthetic manner?
I could understand if it was some complex highly maintained confection but it's always just a half-assed bad dye job soaked into a bad haircut.

Why do people deliberately seek to make themselves ugly?
Are they even AWARE they look ugly?

>sub

Leave us now

I'm not saying it originated in Africa, but it did appear naturallySorry if I wasn't clear there.

>reverse cowgirl
>let go let gov
>go fund yourself
>human centipad
>now member berries
>weak

This is bait right? 4 answers at random is 25% chance, 2 answers say 25% so there is a 50% chance to pick the right answer.
B

90% of people on Cred Forums use reddit, user. Don't kid yourself now. That's like saying Cred Forums doesn't seep into Cred Forums.

In fairness, I was on Cred Forums before I joined Cred Forums.

That is incorrect, you didn't even look into it past the surface

member when movies were good?

Try watching the right movies

Member when SP shit on my go-to boogeyman and now that they still do but at the same time take shots at my meme candidate I get triggered?

Pol, and the alt right in general, have really been getting popular on the Internet lately.

SP admitted already that Trump will win

They can make as much fun of him as they want they're still based

Yea, it was only a couple months ago. When you watch things other than generic blockbusters there are quite a few good movies still made today. Remember The Nice Guys, The Neon Demon, and Green Room came out this year.
>inb4 pleb
I never said they're fantastic, I said they were good, which they are.

No they didn't. They're barely on the first episode. They just showed how trump keeps winning despite being an idiot. They haven't actually tried to predict anything, user.

>we won gaymergayte
WOW what an accomplishment, makes D Day look like a fucking picnic

>we won Brexit
*cucked. Cucked the """UK"""

>we will
No you won't, you're too stupid to beat a dying witch. If Dems had any brains left they'd have found a better candidate and wiped the floor with you.

They said in the first episode that "4 people are excited about Clinton"

Dumb leftist

>tfw I will never know this level of denial

feels WALL man

Confirmed for not paying attention to the episode. Literally 2 seconds after that they said "and there's the giant douche doing the same".

Your butthurt when you eventually lose will be orgasmically funny. You'll go to such depths of denial Farage's cheeky cunt retirement will seem like a minor hissy fit.

Because that's the feel for hillary right now. Do you actually take that as "trump will def. Win"? The same exact joke would have been made for romney.

Holy hell trumpcucks are delusional.

HAHA is this how leftists interpret words?

Actually, Farage is still employed by the EU and shitposts IRL in their parliament on the regular

kys uninformed commie

Yes. If the voterbase isn't energized then nobody will bother to turn up and vote or campaign for the old witch.

That's how elections work. Confirmed for underage.

>we won gamergate

Autism at work

Put if 50% is the right answer, and theres 1/4 chance of picking that answer on random, then 50% isnt the right answer. Its just a question thats worded so its un"solvable", if you can even talk about solving a question like that.

>a group of people accomplishes something
>"autism"

you're probably NEET let's be honest

>Actually, Farage is still employed by the EU and shitposts IRL in their parliament on the regular

Until his term runs out, because he was elected. You do know how elections work don't you user? Also, there's no unit of measure to quantify the man's hypocrisy is there?

>lel commie haha
Well, since fascists are so terrible at everything I'd rather be a commie if given a choice between the 2. At least commies win wars.

Everything is nostalgia anymore. Look at a lot of recent movies. Just sequels no one asked for or uneeded reboots.

So you're admitting I'm right about Farage? kek

also:

>Commies win wars

further proof leftists do not live on the same planet as everyone else

>So you're admitting I'm right about Farage?
What? Are you retarded? He's going to finish his term and be done with political life, his Brexit """victory""" cost him his career

>Commies win wars
I literally can't remember a single war between commies and fascists that the fascists won, except Spain. Name one.

>HAHA
>kys uninformed commie
>old witch

Holy hell you drank the koolaid. The last time i saw syntax this bad was when i still used facebook and got updates from 50 year old obese men talking about why obama was born in kenya.

>it's a nobody replies to you episode

;_;

>leftists
Kek, I am far from a leftist and will be voting for trump this November. But seriously if you don't think that was an equal jab to both of them you're a fucking dipshit.

wasted trips

>his brexit victory cost him his career

brexit has been his life long goal and he finally accomplished it

he'll be in the house of lords in no time

communism doesnt exist in any truly outward form atm because you got your shit stomped in so fucking hard so many times

it's happening again now

stay mad cuck

hehe, thanks for Correcting the Record

Hey man, at least SJWs sometimes TRY to address the point someone else makes. I haven't seen that in any of you alt-right fags. Imagine the rektuming you'll be receiving when you're actually going to get a platform to speak from.

I btfoed the sub 80 iq communist and brushed away the false flagger CTR shill

my post was perfect just like Daddy :3

>haha, stupud leftists!
>slathers mayo on vagina
>make merica great agin!

Wow user, you almost wrote that in English

this post made me think

>being this self indulgent

How do people live like this

Member when fedoras were cool?

what?

Yeah

>Another liberal numale from America who doesn't have a clue about Brexit.

You have no self-awerness and i hope to god you aren't like this in public.

What did you mean by that?

Expand on your thoughts, friend?

Good post

Have a Bernie

Trump supporters have a blind eye to discredit anything that makes their candidate fallible. I have never voted for a candidate i didn't have some issues with in at least a couple of areas. Treating a candidate like a god that will fix everything is dangerous and reflects propoganda used in the 20th century that highschoolers today laugh at when covering history.

It's nauseating.

>[citation needed]

you sound very paranoid! maybe take a break from the internet, go out to the bar with some friends?

>Certain races are predisposed to civilisation, some are not.
Wrong, certain races had better environments to thrive in. The birth of invention and machinery stemmed from a surplus of resources which was initiated by agriculture. Areas with good agricultural support in the environment ie europe and parts of the middle east were the first stationary civilisations, where they transitioned from a hunter gatherer society that moved with the seasons to a stationary village that was enabled by agricultural process.
Socioeconomic status and environmental impacts have a much greater impact on IQ than does genetic factors (outside of congenital disease). Race just seems like a negligible facet. I think you're making an erroneous association between race and low IQ. A study where young african males were raised in sweden and had the same IQ as their swedish cohorts showed that environmental factors play a very large role.

>what's your opinion on trump supporters
>let me retort with a strawman

Way to refuse to adress your commitmemt to your demi-god.

this post is bait

see pic, blacks did this

>s-strawman!!

lol

>if 50% is the correct answer

but it isn't the correct answer. The only correct answer is D, and if you are choosing at random you have a 1/4 shot of selecting it.

did South Park really steal a George Lopez joke? they must be REALLY getting desperate?

This is facebook tier. I pray you don't convince dumb people that this is how info should be relayed.

not an argument

Sorry not everyone likes your shitty memes

>build city around building cars

>move all the factories to china

>blame black people the city went to shit

70°, the fucking answer is 70°

hey friends could you take this to please??

Member?

None of those angles make any sense, how tf are you supposed to answer that?

>I love south park but they never get how to just put in a quick silly joke and let it fly by, the second they come up with a slightly amusing line they do it 6+ times in an episode and run it into the ground

I have never been able to put this into words but this is my only gripe with the show.

The grapes taste sweet and the sour grapes allegory makes no sense in this context.