LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROFL

What about white vs jewish driectors?

Huh thats racist and sexist

But masses don't usually know about the gender or race of director. So it can't be a racist conspiracy, right? What could it mean? Almost like evil white males are actually more competent and know what they are doing

Ashkenazi Jews have Caucasian genes.

What do you expect jews are both racist AND sexist

fuck its 2016, this is unacceptable

Take out the white male Jews and the remainder will follow along racial/sex distributions just fine. Thanks for proving that Hollywood Jewish males are racist and misogynistic.

Can 3D memes you can cum in even compete?

This is not very fair, considering it's not % of X directors vs % of Y directors for each criterion and is just a percentage of total directors with a given criterion.
There are much fewer female/minority directors than white ones.

b2 tumblr u go princess

Brown eyes are not caucasian

fuck off, I'm as racist as they come, but this shit is simply dishonest

There aren't as many female and minority directors. And when they do, they tend to make "Minority Film: A Film for Miniorities", which have limited audiences.

Caucasian =/= white

Hey reddit called, they said they want their racial beliefs back. I've got them on hold - do you want me to tell them you'll call them back or want to talk to them now?

not white in colour but white in culture. white people arent white theyre pink. my best friend is white but is actually darker than alot of 'negros' and asians. he looks sort of middle eastern so is therefore caucasian and because he is a citizn of my country he is 'white' and brown. i am 'white' and pink.

>but white in culture.

White culture is Christian culture or having a Christian heritage. Jews don't fall into this category.

post % of minority/female directors with 250k+ BO vs % of white directors with 250k+ BO and then talk, you manipulative cunt

>white male directors significantly outnumber both women and minority directors put together
>this is reflected in the figures
Wow, big fucking shocker.

really should be per capita instead of an aggregate

This, unless you want to support the whole numbers interpretting that says whities commit more total crime than blacks because you don't want to use rates and percentages.

The burden of proof falls on you.

So can I tell them they you'll be right over?

You can follow him b2 reddit too. I've got a taxi waiting outside to take both of you.

>The burden of proof falls on you.

No, it doesn't. You are trying to make a point here and use a wrong set of data to do so.
I'm just a person calling you out on it. If you have access to the data it shouldn't be too hard to deliver what I'm asking for.

>get proven wrong
>g-go back to reddït
Kek back to Cred Forums, stormweenie. This isn't your safe space. You'll need actual logic to argue here.

Just like the good lord intended

You're making yourself look like a retard, m8. Might as well take your graphs back to your containment board. The other neckbeards will surely love to circlejerk over them with you.

Uh-oh looks like we have a faggot on the loose.

>It's another Cred Forumstard gets btfo episode
Good job, lads.

Maybe tumblr might be more your speed newdyels.

>it's a /fit/ and Cred Forums crossposter being retarded episode

how fresh

>le tumblr
>le rebbit
You already lost this one, stormkiddie. Just go back to your hugbox and forget it ever happened.

Now do one with Jews

ITT: OP gets BTFO

I'll have you know my sister DIED on tumblr you insensitive incest baby.

>gets owned
>g-go back to tumblr

Pathetic

Okay you kids already have a tumblr tab open? How about going to 9gag then. I hear they don't make meanie graphs that trigger you.

Christianity is a non-white religion

There are many Middle Eastern, African and Indian Christians whose ancestors have been Christian far longer than most Europeans

is that chart meassuring money or work they put in?

all memes aside, I'm curious about how the graph looks if you split caucasian into jewish and not jewish

Mate in the end your graph mostly triggered yourself

this is just as retardet as the gender pay gap
what the fuck is wrong with people who see some kind of "systematical discrimination against women" in this shit ass statistic?

It's pretty simple. Women are not that interested in movies compared to guys, so much less of them get into filmmaking. It's the same shit in engineering and all that crap.

maybe because society's wired in a way that makes them less interested in movies? jjst like they choose less payed jobs because of this

maybe or maybe not. lets get some quotas in film schools and studios and see.

the structure of society, to a point, simply reflects the most frequent inclinations of the people its comprised of.

they aren't interested because their brains aren't capable of understanding what makes a movie good

>sandnigger religion
>white culture

Nice opinions Abraham.

lord jesus
>M-MUH SOCIETY KEEPS WOMEN OUT OF STEM!!
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70