Has Cred Forums ever met a celebrity?

Shaun Micallef was cool.

Are you the guy front and centre in the grey sweater, going bald in your twenties and owning a more impressive rack than some of the girls in the class?

me on the right

No, I would not have posted this if there was even a 1% of me being laughed at and cropped into some kind of reaction image. I'm in the picture, but im unremarkable looking and barely visible.

>and barely visible.
Thanks for narrowing it down to 3 options!

>Being a ginger that goes to film school instead of films

Rethink your genes.

pls no bully. I was hoping this thread would actually either have discussions about people who met celebrity's or turn into a thread about Shaun Micallef/Australian comedy. But I guess its just "guess which one OP is".

I just realised the potential for Baneposting photoshop. Shaun almost has the stance.

i bet you're the fat cunt with blue hair at the back

What's to discuss? Micallef is comedy royalty in Aus. No ifs, ands or buts.

Is that in Australia?

>All those outdated looking clothes with American schools, states, animals etc. on them

Is it not a meme that Australian fashion literally consists of what American Goodwill shops threw into the ocean and washed up on Australian shores a decade or two later?

Yes. I'm an assistant director in the film industry, I deal with cast directly.

I once saw harald schmidt and once giovanni zarella not that anyone here knows them. also beyonce once went to a drug store three blocks away from me

Aussies are second only to Slavs in looking like they are at all times wearing America's hand me downs.

No, and its actually a really bad photo of her. She's not fat at all.

Yeah, but I've never seen a thread on Cred Forums before. He's a great guy in person as well, he instantly remembered every role anyone commented as stuff they knew him from and even did some of the voices, like Milo Kerrigan. And he also spoke openly about how the TV industry is in Australia.

He always gets mentioned in aussie tv threads when they happen. Seems like a pretty cool sort of a bloke.

Peter Capaldi and Jenna Coleman. Alan Rickman very briefly. Matt Smith even briefer. I don't know if politicians count as celebrities but I've met quite a lot of them too.

I've met:

Jeffrey Combs
Caroline Munro
Gary Busey
Jake Busey

Ryan Gosling

what's it like shilling for film school?

he admitted that Kerrigan was only invented because they had a spare 5 minutes they needed to fill so they thought up a joke they could drag on as long as possible, thus the inarticulate boxer was born.

He also talked about how there is scientific data that ABC viewers enjoy having their biases confirmed, but the ABC is also the only channel that doesnt have network executives meddling with content to appease an agenda. The ABC's leftist bias is 100% due to it being wholey inhabited by left wingers, the commercial channels have certain topics that they will not let go to air because they under so controlled by company's.

I met Janet Jackson once when my cousin did the lighting on one of her music videos in the 90's.

Then I met Steven Seagal on the USS Alabama during the wrap up party for Under Siege which was filmed on it, my mom was the manager of the gift shop.

Janet Jackson was very nice and very soft spoken, she was wearing crazy bondage gear though.

Steven Seagal was.. it's hard to say. This was when people took him VERY seriously. I guess if I had to say one thing, he was like one of those Jesus paintings that keep their eye on you everywhere in the room. I think it all just went to his head over the years.

> Shaun Micallef
> Really cool guy

I don't know, I saw him about a year ago and he seemed kind of unhinged. It was in a supermarket in Wangaratta, I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask for a photo or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing right now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and contoured with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Caramello Koalas in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and proffesional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first". At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and bought them at the counter.

When she took one of the chocolates and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Saw Jeffrey Donovan once scouting tiles, me and my son would watch burn notice reruns so we immediately recognized him, asked my son to say something to jeffrey, he walked up to him, Jeffrey smiled and my son said "Mister, I say tomato", he looked confused at first then smiled and said "I say pimp"

I love sharing this one lads

How were they, Capaldi and Coleman?