There are black people browsing this board RIGHT NOW

>there are black people browsing this board RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black people ruined Myspace, and they're currently ruining Twitter. The only way to keep the niggers out is to enforce a high level of literacy and demand all users provide proof their father is a constant figure in their lives.

RIP

U mad white boi

F

Or you could just make a 'no niggers' rule?

Even the dog knows

>and they're currently ruining Twitter
>*they're the only good thing about Twitter
ftfy

Yo what up man?

Go suck a suck a dick,, faggot

>black
>people

Niggers can impregnate all the gutter trash whores they like if they learn to fucking spell. The main problem, tho, are the h3h3 production subscribed cancerous cunts who are so riddled with neuroses they're hiding behind 5 layers of """"""irony""""" and pretzel themselves into pretending nigger memes have value, such as this dipshit .

>all this butthurt

>current year
>discrimination based on race

>its a Cred Forums baits on Cred Forums episode

You have no worthwhile skills or talents or abilities. Literally name one thing you're even better than average at. You can't, and the reason is you've wasted your life acting like an obnoxious dickhead on the Internet. Kill yourself and hope to God reincarnation is real and gives you another go.

>everyone who dislikes blacks is Cred Forums

People hated niggers here long before Cred Forums existed.

AMA

I've followed this conversation through the whole thing and can't tell if you're implying those other two are basement dwelling neckbeard NEETs or niggers.

And?

>name one thing you're even better than average at.
Fucking your mother. Your dad watches us all the time and agrees.

As a black man, what do you think about niggers making your entire race look bad? What are your thoughts on Black Lives Matter getting money from George Soros to further push race relations towards the limit and eventually to social turmoil and eventual riots?

You even suck at acting obnoxious on the Internet even though it's literally your life's work. Bravo. Continue to hide behind """""irony""""" to mask your inadequacy tho - I'm sure it'll pay off eventually.

There are Indians browsing this thread RIGHT NOW. So what? :')

Blacks should leave Cred Forums they could never comprehend true film this is whites only board the only board niggers are welcome on is /trash/

W-what about Asians?

>what do you think about niggers making your entire race look bad?
Fuck 'em, these "people" will never learn. They'll keep robbing and killing each other.
>What are your thoughts on Black Lives Matter getting money from George Soros to further push race relations towards the limit and eventually to social turmoil and eventual riots?
Shit sucks, they're basically puppets and the kike has his hand up their ass. I'm voting for Trump.

Ok user stop projecting

>Literally name one thing you're even better than average at.
Not being white

Every race has bad people so that doesn't bother me. With that being said not all BLM people stand for violent protest. But of course you just see what the media wants you to see

So is this thread about how C Martin Croker died?

RIP Zorak, Moltar.

>projecting
DING DING DING DING DING! You're a fucking faggot alert.

Next you tell me off for using ad hominems and strawman arguments.

What're you talkin' bout, Zorak, I'm right here!

I think you need to spend less time on the internet for a little while. then maybe you'll find Cred Forums funny again instead of investing yourself in 'board culturrrr'

getting emotionally invested in the 'quality' of a website is a needless waste of time.

Does the constant racism on Cred Forums ever bother you?

Black, you idiot, BLACK

I said niggers and """"""ironic"""""" dickheads aren't funny - things which have never been funny. I said nothing about Cred Forums, Cred Forums or board culture. Practice your reading comprehension.

Man you are exhibiting a behaviour disorder. You're not an edgy cunt. You are a big blubbering pussy lashing out at strangers.

How about you take your own advice and find something within yourself to take pride in? You've gotta man up some time, why not now?

Good man. Rest assured not everyone is Cred Forums-tier in that they think all black people are niggers. There is clearly a difference. You just happen to belong to that race. There are people of all races that are stupid, act violent, and can be used as useful idiots to push any agenda the elite want. I'd love to shake your hand when Trump wins the presidency in November. N-no homo.

I agree. I think a lot of people don't want violent protests, but at the same time, a lot of people do. But still, even non violent protests can be senseless and retarded. Like when BLM lock arms to block off a major roadway. That doesn't bring any sympathy to their cause, it's just senseless retardation and I pray video related happens every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4

I think ironic humor does a lot more for me than whatever this posting style you've wasted your time constructing does for you.

Once in awhile, Cred Forums burps up someone so desperate and needy that it makes any misgivings I have about dicking around on this board completely worthwhile. You are that pathetic person for the year.

I hope whatever sanded up your butthole gets eliminated: you're pathetic and pitiable.

can you rap and dance?

>"exhibiting a behaviour disorder"
fucking lol

Go to the supermarket and buy yourself a guaranteed personality, you literal cliche.

>le black men and le niggers :)
every time with you cucks

>i think mindless consumerism does more for me than critical thinking and honest engagement
I bet you do.

Why is there such a disregard for quality in black culture?

I sell firearms for a living. Only a handful of times have I sold a "quality" (I.e. Will fire every time and won't blow up in your face) gun to a black person.

No. They're right (for the most part).

I have no idea what you're implying with this post. Are you implying all black people are niggers, or that niggers don't exist?

Based to be honest.

Fuck the culture killing kikes like h3h3. If you like niggertwitter you are playing along with subhumans ironically under the pretense that they are playing along as well. No, they are just 80 IQ monkeys.

youre so cool

Black Twitter is goat though

>mfw a nigger tries to talk to me about cinema

Maybe

All they do is post memes stolen from Cred Forums though.
Do you think they know the shitty memes they post started on a somewhat racist website?

looks like they adopted her desu

kys