When did you grew out of capeshit?

When did you grew out of capeshit?
I was 15

Happy Birthday

and yet here you are talking about it

I never liked it because i'm not mentally retarded. How fucking braindead must you be to realize it's complete trash at 15? That's a long time you moron.

lol I was fucking cheerleaders at 15. Try 10

oh man, some comic from 60 years ago that was written for children had a silly thing in it, that means that all superheroes and affiliated media are utterly infantile. what's watchmen? what's batman returns? what's the long halloween? what's superman: red son? what's spiderman 2? sorry dude i'm not a child, i don't read/watch capeshit,

Why do they keep dropping the fucking cube?

This

Come back when you have a grasp of English

>some comic from 60 years ago
It's a good thing comics don't contain stupid shit any more

You grow out oft it as a teen and realize that not reading Comics was a mistake at age 35.

I'm 56 and still collecting.

Have a large collection of poor grade golden age comics.

OP: do you think the writing style that is a reflection of the time somehow a negative?

Do you also laugh at primitive African art just because it so simple a child can make them? Does that mean they have no value and not worth collecting?

You seem to have a very superficial view on comics.

I liked it when I was a kid but I can honestly say I haven't enjoyed a capeshit movie since Guardians of the Galaxy and even then it was just OK.

>what's watchmen?
A deconstruction on capeshit tropes
what's batman returns?
nostalgia bait
what's the long halloween?
a meme
>what's superman: red son?
edgy
>what's spiderman 2?
a racist mysogynist piece of trash

hey, if you're saying that modern marvel comics are shit, i won't argue with you, but writing of superheroes in all media forms entirely based on the failings of this one company in this one format is silly

i wish i could kill every single person that have seen a superhero film

>Do you also laugh at primitive African art just because it so simple a child can make them?

Yes. I actually do.

Only niggers and children would by "art" like this shit that you can find at any flea market.

>Anything other than based Jaw-Man
absolutely illegal

then only niggers from africa would remain
almost everyone has seen at least one cape movie

I was never big into caped comics (I was happy being spoonfed those kinds of stories via JLU) but I finished The Sandman comics that Gaiman did around 16-17. I've been considering getting the huge 200$ compendium just to have them available again.

I've read some Southern Bastards over the last couple of years, love it. Saga and Rumble are both great but basically just cape comics.

So I guess I never stopped reading them. Depends on what I can find.

>Do you also laugh at primitive African art just because it so simple a child can make them? Does that mean they have no value and not worth collecting?

Yes. and Yes.

>this one company
Others are just as bad. 99% of the content in the entire medium is shit.

>Do you also laugh at primitive African art just because it so simple a child can make them?

Comic books take skill and time.

A nigger with a stick and a rock can whittle inaccurate, shitty looking stick figures.

I wonder how high the ratio of people who like comics but hate superhero films is? People are often surprised when I tell them I don't like Capeshit except for early 00s based Capeshit, I can't bring myself to watch any of the post 2008 Iron Man stuff. It just feels wrong for some reason.

>Wud b cul if we could kill anyone who disagrees with our incredibly simplistic worldview.
Dredd is SJW logic in a right wing costume.

> Comparing nigger artwork made for adults & religious ceremonies to comic books drawn for 10 year old kids

comics are supposed to be for kids, faggot.

Nigger art is for adults, which is why it's more pathetic how untalented niggers are.

lol wtf is that statue doing?

>Self fellating
>Dick isn't in mouth

You must've had some weird blowjobs in your life dude

I never liked it in the first place.
Liking capeshit is brony-tier.

look more like he's resting his chin on his dick?

either way, I want that statue for my office

muh cherrypicking

look at DC rebirth, almost every single title in rebirth has been great, like literally the only bad one is JL

He doesn't actually do that outside of a comedic sketch like that
He follows the law exactly including the extent of the punishment cuck

i liked blade and other early 2000s stuff when i was a kid then when capeshit went hard around 2008 i still enjoyed films like iron man and watchmen, and the dark knight which is the pinnacle of capeshit. the avengers in 2012 was probably when i got feeling tired of it, not that i disliked the movie but i remember coming home and learning that there was like 15 capeshits coming in the next year and feeling pretty disgusted.

capeshit has been dead to me for at least 3 maybe 4 even though i did go see deadpool.

also i want to add i might go see the new aquaman or whatever that was if it gets really really good reviews

The capeshit wave started when I was already an adult.
I liked the Burton's Batman movies (and the Schumacher's ones on a lesser extent) when I was a kid though.

I just got into it last spring so not for a long time.