We're not gonna make it, are we? Cred Forums, I mean

We're not gonna make it, are we? Cred Forums, I mean..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its in our nature to shitpost

If television shows and movies weren't such a large medium, this board would have been scrapped already. There is no other board on Cred Forums with the same level of off-topic bullshit Cred Forums has. It's embarrassingly bad.

yeah. major drag huh

go away then

Why were 80s action sequels better than originals?

T2, Alien 2

(You) got me.

fuck you, you little dipshit.

Cred Forums won't, but the Cred Forums surrogates will keep the train moving

Dipshit? Did you call - moi - a dipshit?

She's not my main board, Modd.

thanks reddot

I know... user j..just shut up, I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts, I ddidn't need t be reminded

>things a literal dipshit would say

Thanks pol babbies you fucking shit for brains

embrace the absurd

I thought this faggot was so cool as a kid and now I see that he was just a huge faggot that ruined T2.

Check this gorgeous lady out!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM

kek

Cred Forums's meme game has improved massively. It was only a couple of years back all this board had was shit like IS THAT A SCAR, but top quality famous memes like BANE and JUST have really put this board on the map. Congrats on pulling your socks up because this place was a fucking joke.

yes we had a real meme renaissance on Cred Forums that I think other boards are jealous of, even /s4s/

we're the meme kings right now boys

>we're the meme kings right now boys

that's because Cred Forums is everyone on this board, it's pretty much Cred Forums for residents

true lol

Cred Forums is just a board where crossposters sometimes to visit when they wanna talk about a show or memepost. thats literally what Im doing now kek

which is why /film/ is important, it prevents the dilution and keeps both movie-watching cultures alive

But some memes like the prequels posting ones we had just before and after TFA came out were often legit criticisms just in meme form

I know now why you meme... but it is something i can neva do