Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oeaixkj0ec
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure it is...

>expecting episode 8 to be anything other than an empire strikes back remake

Nigga

But is it fun?

Feel like Empire because its a shot for shot remake?
Vunderbar.
Disney. Giving fans exactly what they already like.

You've already seen it

so yeah it will be

it's been a while since empire

So it's a ok.

What will the soft reboot of this scene be like? Who will the two characters be?

Finn and Poe obviously

Poe and Finn, obviously.

Well duh?

tfw interracial homo hivemind.

>soft reboot

Is this marketing jargon for "remaking something, but we don't want to admit that, so we'll call it something else"?

Did the microsoft painter think this would look appealing to anyone?

>Episode 10 will be a remake of The Phantom Menace
>it'll be young Kylo winning a podrace then saving a planet full of retarded ocean mutants from an army of robots

another glib facsimile

>that actually works in this instance
whoa

So it'll only have one big action set piece and the rest will be about philosophy and character development?

Yes.

i thought the thumbanil was a walrus at first

But the action set piece will be 45 minutes of them having to blow up the mini death stars that power suncrusher city on bespin.

>I boipussed the compressor
I don't understand, why did she put it up her ass

>Episode 13 will be a remake of The Force Awakens

Wouldn't make sense, Finn likes Rey that's why we had the whole hand holding and do you have a boyfriend thing.

Poe is gay but not Finn. Plus doesn't Finn have a fat Asian girl as his love interest?

Rey is his beard. Jakku is full of space muslims, and he knows what would happen if they found out he liked dick.

In the same way that Ep7 felt like A New Hope? No thanks, I've already seen that movie. Anyway this is pure marketing drivel that they were going to say regardless of whatever the movie actually turns out being like.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Oeaixkj0ec

>Kylo captures Poe and Finn in order to lure Rey to a trap
>Finn ends up frozen in carbonite

Then what will be the "I'm your father" moment of The First Order Strikes Back?

He kinda looks like a big ole walrus from over here lol

I recently watched the original trilogy for the first time. Which is considered the best?

That's funny. Think of the laziest and safest way to continue the story. That's what they will do. Guaranteed.

No. Like TFA, it will be a literal remake of an older Star Wars movie.

Wow ring theory 2.0?!? Where do they keep finding these visionaries?

As if anyone thought it would be any different from Empire. C'mon now Cred Forums you're trying to be stupid on purpose. Disney has already proven retards will eat up a literal remake with no questions asked so why would they put forth any effort?

The usual order is: Empire, a new hope, Jedi

Yes, thank you for repackaging every one of the OT for us.

>Luke's speeder is flat.
>Rey's is rotated 90
The symmetry is so beautiful. I low how Abrams can weave literal mathematical beauty into the movie.

Yeah I can see that

I noticed that too

Rey, I am your brother!

>retarded ocean mutants

Rey's parents did leave her on Tattooine.

>in before del toro's character is her dad.

General public just wants a retread of the original trilogy so that's what Disney will give them, but now with more agenda pushing.

Whenever I was playing Dark Side I could never bring myself to rob the widow or murder the guy in the electrical prison

Whenever I was playing Light Side I still felt the need to murder their fucking shark god and call them a bunch of faggots before I left

lucas is a hack amirite guise?

Abrams and Lucas both are.

Because, much like 4 and 7, it WILL be TEsB

The biggest SW meme at the moment is fans thinking Disney will ever allow this franchise to be anything but endless remakes and nostalgia pandering.

niggers and strong women

cuuuuuute

The daddy issues Rey must have are strong.

Yeah. When was there ever a movie franchise that was 7-8 movies deep and still good.

'member chewbacca???????

is anyone surprised though?

Is that tree shit legit?

What's wrong with that and why is it unexpected. The entire premise of the new trilogy, the entire premise of the old movies is a cyclic never ending battle between light and dark. Back and forth they go, round and round. All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.

Rocky. Fight me.

There were some weak ones in the middle but I could agree on this.

No Rey I am... your brother

>now I am yoda

>I picked the wrong day to stop eating spice
The thing that made the original trilogy so great, especially the first one, is that it incorporated so many disparate elements. Adventure serials, samurai movies, science fiction, mythology, and fantasy and packaged it in a new and interesting way. That's why it became a lasting cultural monument that faggot nerds and autists still proudly argue about to this day.

TFA doesn't have any influences outside of ANH. Reconstruct the fucking monomyth through the lense of the post star wars universe. Draw from outside influences to inform creative and thematic decisions. Don't just make ANH without charm or that DIY aesthetic. They rightly declared the EU irrelevant to their movies, but that's no reason not to sift through it and pick out a few elements that were really strong and adapt those to your new vision.

If you can't enjoy rocky IV you're not a human being. Even with all its flaws I genuinely prefer V over balboa.

So the only thing they changed is adding black people everywhere for some reason?

Same fucking face in every face

it prints money meme

IV is fun enough. I can't remember anything in between Apollo dying and the training montage though.

V is pretty shit. Balboa I actually enjoyed quite a bit.

>le glib facsimile meme
>le TFA is a copy of ANH meme
>le "I'm a stupid pleb who can't engage with movies beyond the most superficial aspects and tuned out when I saw an X-Wing and a droid carrying a plot device)

Remember Empire strikes back guys? Remember?

Fuck Disney and their assembly line movies.

Why are they still called the Rebels when there is no Empire?

They're called the Resistance

Say what you will about Force Awakens that's some grade A cinematography.

What are they resisting?

The increasing expansion of the First Order.

Ok Resistance, whatever, who are they resisting?

I do not like Fish People, nor do I like their Fish God. I am Iridonian

But isn't the Empire broken after RotJ? How did they get the resources to build a Dyson Sphere?

ikr why won't they stop disliking what I like :(

After getting their assed kicked on Jakku they fled into the outer rim where they rebuilt and met their new pal Snoke.

This movie is like that movie I liked so naturally I hate this movie for being like the movie I liked.

Manaan was my favorite planet in the KOTOR universe

I want to go harvest kolto

But a Dyson Sphere?? It's like a Star Forge on crack!! And outer rim territories don't even have the industry to build something like that. Honestly the whole First Order/Resistance thing just feels like lazy writing on JJ's part

It's been 30 fucking years, and it's not like all of the Empire's military structure disappeared overnight. The First Order doesn't control the galaxy, either, they're mostly operating out of the uncharted regions of the galaxy.

>from the director who brought us Breaking Bad's world renowned episode "Fly"

WTF I love Star Wars now.

I think the Empire had ressources stored in the outher rim in case shit went down.
Then they spent years rebuilding stuff plus who knows what Snoke brought with him.

Only much, much worse.

But you haven't even seen it yet. Also beware of nostalgia 'beer' goggles.

Great post. There were several film movements that came out of the time after Star Wars. Hong Kong balletic gunplay, Wirefu/Wushu that would be great in a Star Wars movie.

Other genres include: Indie film movement, hot color tone poems, the gritty docudrama Vice style.

I mean its really silly to try to integrate all this stuff but you are right there could be a lot of evolution in the SWU we don't need to keep rehashing forever.

JJ is such a hack. Every shot is objectively less interesting than the original.

Why do you like like this?

Something I still don't get is what were they planning to do with the base after they used up the star?

Some people say that the Starkiller was meant to be a mobile base, but that's not supported by anything in the movie.

That Starkiller base is kind of a useless weapon is part of the joke because the First Order is meant to be a failed successor to the Empire that built an unwieldy superweapon because that's the expectation of them as the new Star Wars villains.

find a new system with a compatible sun

>lol it's meant to be shit!

What a great villain for this new saga.

Your parents know full well you aren't appealing to anyone and yet they still made you.

The training montages are the entire second act.

That'll be the reason I couldn't remember anything else then.

A dyson sphere is a hollow sphere surrounding an entire star about an AU across. Suncrusher II is just a gun buried in a planet.

Carry On

The measure of a character isn't "OMG so badass" you child. I bet you unironically like maul.

That isn't what he said. Fucking hell.

>'member Empire Strikes Back? :D

fuck u disney. u had one shot and u blew it. im pirating all your shit from here on end. u dumb bastards

Just imagine. When Episode X comes along it'll be a remake of episode VII

>all these people don't know based Rian is going to make Star Wars great again

Why don't you?

Because all the other movies with studio mandated reshoots this year have been great, right?

The measure of a villain is their challenge for the hero.

All making so garbage does is make the audience wonder why it will take 3 films to beat them.

Not really, for the most part it looked like a tv show, or a marvel movie

It changes a bit when the villain is set up to grow with the hero instead of being the obstacle to overcome.

>incompetent antagonist = movie suck
Every. time.

>It changes a bit when the villain is set up to grow with the hero

How so? As a force the First Order has lost their weapon and drove the entire galaxy against them.

And Kylo Ren was already made in to Rey's bitch BEFORE she even had any training. So now she's being trained she'd whip him even harder next time they meet.

There's actually anti-tension. I actually feel sorry for the villains. Not in a thematic way, but how I feel sorry for disabled people trying to go about their daily lives.

This might hold true for some films. But Star Wars is not one of them.

'member empire strikes back?

honestly I only murdered their fish god because of walking around in this thing

>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK
>KLANK
KLANK

The artist go those teeth down to a tee.

Why is this a ship?

But who tops?

That scene was so fucking weird.
>kylo ren trying grab the lightsabre toward him
>not working
>just wobbling in place
>you might think that rey is pulling from the other side
>but she's pulling from the same direction as him

So why was it not going anywhere?

why did kylo ren move out of the way?
he was trying to get the lightsaber
it was actually coming his way
last second dodge?

they flip flop

this

>likes women so can't like men

i guess he noticed it was coming for his face and not his hand, he could probably react that fast.

It will be garbage like Episode VII.

Seriously that movie is more of a writing train wreck then anything fucking Lucas did.

I still don't know how star wars time works
which 30 years? Naboo or Hoth?

Gee I wonder...

Yavin IV you fucking idiot

They swordfight for bottom.

>thinking that Disney would actually do that when the only reason they played 7 safe and copied plot points and beats from 4 was one part the terrible fans (you guys), one part not being sure about the property and one part trying to make Star Wars relevant again

If you really think 8 is gonna be an exact remake of Empire now, you are a legit retardo that isnt fully aware of what their strategy has been.

quads off by one, damn shame

>Hey Finn, you look sexy as fuck wearing my jacket
>maybe we could play stick it in my pooper after we save the day
This was an actual line of dialogue in the movie.

I feel like people just want this so they don't have to see her get blacked.

I am only fine with this if they introduce a strong black man as Rey's love interest.

feels like = remake in 2016?

Come now, there are many things wrong with the illustration, but the skill of the artist is open to behold

>Uncharted
>When in VII they zip around the galaxy in seconds

It's kinda hard to imagine there ARE any uncharted regions, tbqh.

>any diversity at all is agenda pushing

What in the fuck would Cred Forums be okay with then? White casts forever until the end of recorded time?

Its not like the movie took a moment to talk about blackchistoey month or the transcontinental railroad or the genocide of native americans, fucking christ. Im sorry that you can only indentify with characters that are white. This isnt an issue for people who arent literal autists

He looks like he's in love with her.

>black people!
>reeeeeee!

You are like a year late with that shitpost you dumb faggot

>Im sorry that you can only indentify with characters that are white
Thank god that shit is dying in white people.

Now it is only minorities who NEED representation and can only identify with their own race.

awful. Can barely look at it so bad

Dude kylo lost once in a fight he was physically and mentally gimped in he can NEVER BE threatening again because the force is experience points and power levels

You have autism

You must not be familiar with how historically poor minority representation in film has actually been over the last nearly 100 years. It isnt a meme...

>looks like Trump is winning
>okay normal people are racist now
>I'll have to be progressive and shit now

Cred Forums should be a case study for counter culture. Back during bush we were also super liberal.
What about this place either turns everyone into hipsters or attracts hipsters?

They actually made him look more worn out from his wounds than I remember. Makes me feel a bit better about that scene.

How is that in any way disproving what I wrote?

Nice detailed and elaborate constructive criticism there.

>my sides just passed Andromeda

>we wuz liberalz n shit

seriously though you fags keep bringing this up but Cred Forums always disliked niggers

He can't be threatening because he got made in to a bitch by two people who had never used a lightsabre (or the force, in the case of Rey) before that day.

What you're saying is that in the time that his betters receive training he's going to overtake them and be super amazing for real this time.

It can't happen without a massive ass pull and you know it.

He was also injured and messed up, so she wasn't even fighting him at full potential. The spoilers for next movie make it seem like he absolutely wrecks her early on in the movie, possibly not even fully healed. Luke has to step in to get him to retreat.

Besides, I think it made Kylo a more interesting character to lose in that moment. Now he has a place to grow. It didn't do any favors for Rey, though. Now she looks like a boring and OP character with nowhere real to grow.

Why are you complaining? Capturing the spirit of the original movie is the most important part of a reboot.

You wrote:
>Now it is only minorities who NEED representation and can only identify with their own race.

Its not that they cant identify with ppl outside their race, and honestly this is also the same case with most white ppl too. Its only a select few autists who cant do this

But people who arent represented very much in filM (which is not an opinion..that is a statistical fact of filmmaking) arent saying that they can ONLY identify with their race. Thats a retarded conclusion when diverse casting has literally only been a mainstream thing in your own lifetime

>Two people

He destroyed Finn. Finn got in a single lucky hit because Kylo was playing with him, but he never stood a chance.

>shitpost
There were no random black people in Star Wars, even after Lando showed up

So wait. If white people say they want more white characters they are racist and can only identify with their own race. When minorities say they want more characters looking like them it doesn't mean they can only identify with their race?

Kylo Ren was weak because he just got hit in the chest with the equivalent to a grenade launcher, and he still almost wrecked their shit. What the fuck are you on?

>He was also injured

Nah, he was twirling around fine in the second part of the fight. He was hunched over during the start, but was dancing around (in snow, no less) just fine by the fight with Rey.

>I think it made Kylo a more interesting character to lose in that moment. Now he has a place to grow.
Why would you think a villain that's the underdog would be any way interesting in a space romance?

>reboot

It's a sequel.

It is 100% true.

Two years ago nobody would've given a single shit about the "casual racism" here.
Because that was under Democrats.

Now we have people unironically talking about the
>historically poor minority representation in film

Exactly because the pendulum is swinging in the other direction and Cred Forums is a mirror inverted image of society.

would be nice with a simple slow paced film exploring the force to contrast episode 7 : the adhd awakens

White people have no legitimate reason to be alive

>literally not what I said.jpeg

Maybe if you have bad comprehension skills you think I'm saying that, which I wasnt. I never even used the word racist. But you tried.

The point is that one group is specifically overrepresentedd in film and media, and has been up until very recently...and thats not some fucking coincidence, mate. If you dont understand why non whites would get annoyed at that...

He directed the two absolute worst episodes of the show.

>almost wrecked their shit

What? Watch Rey in that fight, she's so casual she's almost got her hands in her pockets. She even does the gangsta circle walk around him after knocking him on his dumb ass.

Nah, he was giving it is all, you can tell by him using both hands on the sabre, when ever other time he used just one.

>Now she looks like a boring and OP character with nowhere real to grow.

Dunno, they set something up with the left behind on Jakku thing.

It's not a reboot.

She's using the Dark Side. I can tell from the grimaces she makes.

Which is only after her accepting her powers fully and I dunno, tapping into it and then rekting a majorly wounded not fully trained sith.

>Ma-Rey Sue
>using something as icky as the dark side

Not likely, shitlord.

>If I eat more cookies than Jamal, leaving him only a few leftover cookies, and then Jamal wants equal amount of cookies after ive been eating most of the jar for weeks, I should be mad that I cant continue to unfairly eat allcthe cookies I want. In fact, I should ask for MORE cookies and take one of Jamal's only cookies....I mean, I need cookies too, right? At the moment he has two more than I do...

I need to break this shit down to retardo tiers for some anoks to understand I guess

>>>literally not what I said.jpeg

Okay lets go through this.

Here you wrote.
>" Im sorry that you can only indentify with characters that are white."

And here you wrote
>"Its not that they cant identify with ppl outside their race,"

See. You assume there are different reasons for people to want people who look like them in movies
Historical representation doesn't mean JACK SHIT to the vast majority of people. They are not watching chronologically through the history of hollywood. They are watching current shit like starwars and superhero movies.

And you definitely implied racism.
Which is projection.
Because you are the racist.

You think that white people and minorities have different brains.
Everyone likes people that look like them in movies.

Why doesn't Jamal bake his own fucking cookies. He could have them all to himself, because I wouldn't want them after he was touching them.

>DURRR MARY SUE!
>DO ME FIT IN YET? GOYS?

>food analogies
Am I on Cred Forums?

Why is it always projection when someone calls someone else racist? Seriously
>Jamal

>food analogy

Do you know what the word 'minority' means?

So what you're saying is that Rey is basically just an immortal who had her Quickening and now has all powers unlocked?

Why does she even need training when she's already max level?

I mean, Kylo has been training for decades and he STILL needs training?

What a useless bitch of a villain.

Daily reminder this is the retarded fanbase's fault.

They browbeat the prequels so much and now cunts are afraid to make new storylines.

>autistically missing the point this bad while speaking for other people this hard

Not him, but:

The clash of the lightsabers represents the clashof the idealogogies, and the inner struggle of Rey to stay on the path of the Light and Kylo to stay on the path of the Dark.

Both are bathed in red, green, and purple flashes, revealing that both are conflicted characters, characters who are powerful in the force, but have not yet made their final choice as to which side of the force they belong.

At the beginning of the scene, more red is present, showing the dominance of Kylo. However, as Rey makes her decision to not join him, the color of the scene starts to shift more towards the blue.

The reflection of the cross of the blades in their eyes is also symbolic of the struggle the two will endure, facing each other as enemies over and over. Both are at the same crossroads, but are arriving from different directions: Rey from the light, Kylo from the dark. In fact, to go further, it likely predicts the future of the two, as foreshadowing: if they are crossing each other right there, then that would denote a reversal. Rey's mysterious past and Kylo's mysterious future are both held here in this moment, in their eyes.

This scene is the very definition of visually revealing a story. To the untrained eye, it's just a climactic fight between two force users. But to the rue kinographer, it is a visual masterpiece.

Brava, misseur Abrams. Brava.

>food analogy
>there are an equal amount of black and white people in your stupid metaphor.
>nobody is baking the cooking they are just in a jar to take

1/10

>tfw you're the only other brother in the galazy

>this is what 21st century legends will look like

kill me. finn + rey is better.

What point did I miss?

Oh wait let me guess your response
"Educate yourself"

Am I right?

Are we straight up ignoring how minorities werent even allowed to participate IN the film industry for decades and then were systematically pushed out of the industry or shat upon? Or is history more of a "true only if convenient" type of autism with you?

Interesting, if not for the fact that Rey has no struggle with the dark side, and Abrams has said that Kylo killing Han is him killing all the light in him.

So I guess you wrote all that for nothing.

uhm what is bb8 doing?

>Are we straight up ignoring how minorities werent even allowed to participate IN the film industry for decades and then were systematically pushed out of the industry or shat upon?
I fail to see how it is relevant.

Rey already has a love interest though.

>weren't allowed to participate
Did they ban the sale of cameras to negroes?

Ignoring, and not even caring a little bit are two different things user. I'm part fucking irish, my people were oppressed, where's my fucking reparations for things that happened generations ago.

>Are we straight up ignoring how minorities werent even allowed to participate IN the film industry for decades

Yes, because Jews have been in the film industry for years and there's less of them than any other minority.

>cant bake bis own cookies because nobody either lets him, gives him shitty equipment and cheap dough and told to make the same type of cookies

Wew, lads. I like the dissonance here

No. I'm saying after accepting the force she was able to use it's power to defeat a wounded and not fully trained user of the force.

In the film Snoke says something along the lines of "return him to me, it's time to complete his training"

For fuck sake the lightsabre should be a clue enough he's not fully trained and "max" level. It's a crude, unfocused and compared to normal lightsabres pretty shit.

"decades" of training? Where you pulling that from?

What's their strategy?

oh they will. They copy ESB to right down to every syllable. Because Disney has shown time & time again they can & will get away with blatant plagiarism in the end. They fooled people into watching Civil War: Dawn of Justice/

So he is entitled to the same amount of cookies because?

Well, therein lies the problem faggot. It wasnt an even playing field. Now just in recent fucking history we have more diverse casting and you spergd get all uppidty about it

Blacks didnt burn all the Johnny Cash or Steve Mcqueen films faggots, they are still there

I'm screencapping this denial.

Tjey are entitled to the same equipment to bake the same type of cookies

Go back to Cred Forums faggot. You can pretend all day that film has been proportionate in representing anyone but whites all you want. It is not factually true

>Go back to Cred Forums faggot
Go back to Africa nigger

>still training at 30
Kylo Ren was one of the slow kids, right?

>rey just "accepts" the force as a teenager and is already better than someone who accepted it decades ago and has been training just as long
But I'm sure he'll do better next time when she's had training she doesn't need and Kylo is still working his way through midichlorians 101.

>wounded
His dancing and twirling around (in deep snow) says he got better.

>"decades" of training? Where you pulling that from?
Jedi are trained from when they're very young, and Kylo Ren is 30.

>Now just in recent fucking history we have more diverse casting and you spergd get all uppidty about it
I wasn't complaining about that though.
I was complaining about the double standard.

So what if it is only recent? Recent is all that matters.

What were the last 5 movies you watched. I am sure they were all recent.
What is the majority of movies you watched? 99% of it recent would be my guess.

I am saying that that user complaining about too many blacks and the blacks complaining about too many whites at the core have the same brain and the same reason for complaining.

You are the one dividing the races saying one group is racist for wanting the exact same shit the other group wants.

>film industry started out banning blacks from studios so whites had to depict black characters in black face
>this practice went on for over a decade

Gee, I wonder how this would deter people later on...

They didn't need to play it safe. It's fucking Star Wars! Success was on a silver platter. All they had to do was not have Jar Jar.

>Go back to Cred Forums faggot
I don't go to Cred Forums

How about you go back to your hugbox if this is too offensive for you.

Aren't jews "over represented" in hollywood? Can I go to them and demand the same amount of power in hollywood?
Or have they maybe earned their place and power by working for it?

Don't tell me white people are the problem but jews aren't.

>You can pretend all day that film has been proportionate in representing anyone but whites all you want.
Its a proportionate representation of people that matter.

Oh wow, what an argument. you sure showed me, even tho I'm white. I better go back to Africa now. You won, bye.

>I dont agree with this user
>g-go back to your h-hugbox! Yeah!
>what about the jews????

Jesus fuck are you a retard

This post made no fucking sense and you keep missing the point.

It really isnt a double standard just because you are a dumb neet that doesnt get what the argument is about. You not understanding something doesnt make the user wrong

Then explain it better.
My heart is open for anything.

My argument is people are the same and have the same reasons regardless of race
Yours is that white people are different than minorites.

I never understood that though.
Aren't jews just as over-represented compared to whites in hollywood as whites are compared to black people?

Taking in all of society?

I don't agree with either btw. I don't think Jews owe me shit. But why aren't you agreeing with both if you think that is important?

>Yours is that white people are different than minorites.

Not once did I say that you twat, I said that minorities have had little to no adequate representation in film (historically) for the majority of American cinema and so whites and minorities no doubt are wanting different things from film now. I said how there was never "out of the gate" equality in the film industry and that it very obviously disproportionate. I said that diversity is a recent trend, and not a majority trend.

There is this heavy fucking cognitive dissonance that blacks or whoever sre trying to "take over" your movies or that whites are somehow not being represented fairly, which is utter retardation.

A long track history of white leads followed by a handful of black ones doesnt mean you are misrepresented in fucking film

I dont know why things like this are hard for some of you

>minorities have had little to no adequate representation in film
Besides Jews.

Because I dont think jews are over represented in Hollywood? We are talking about movie roles...not those conspriacy "jews run the media" memes. Also, being jewish codes differently to Americans in our culture as opposed to white, black, asian or whatever. Its not like you can visually spot a jew on a movie. Unless they were jewish caricatures

do you honestly think a director has control of a movie that has billion of dollars riding on it? he is like the middle management, conveying the wishes of his mouse overlords

How many times do I have to explain to you that HISTORICALLY is irrelevant to the complaining

Do you honestly think any white racist shitlord complaining about pandering is thinking about it HISTORICALLY or RECENTLY

You are talking about it like an autist. I feel like I am taking crazy pills here having to explain basic human emotions.

Again. Nobody is denying history.
It doesn't matter to my point. I can't explain it more.
You were the one jumping out of the gate saying any white complaining about pandering is doing so because he can only relate to white people on screen while in the same breath explaining that minorities have different reasons.
Like our fucking brains aren't all the same.

I don't remember the nigger on the top right

>its the jews!!! Meme

Name three films from the last 5 years that were popular, where "being jewish" was the character? Where are there visual "jews" in lead roles picked just for being "jew looking"?

>We are talking about movie roles
But why does actor have to be a representative and fair job and director doesn't have to be?

Also you don't think black directors deserve as many places as jewish directors?

She just rebels

>Also you don't think black directors deserve as many places as jewish directors?

Nice conflation

Episode 7 has been sat on my HDD for 3 months and I still haven't watched it.

I am making a point. Does this rule about having to share only apply to whites? If you don't feel comfortable answering that is fine.

>You were the one jumping out of the gate saying any white complaining about pandering is doing so because he can only relate to white people on screen

Sorry you have been reading comprehension...I never explicitly said that. Scroll up.

The rest of your post was autism. "History doesnt matter to this point", wew. Honestly didnt give a shit after that.

I bet Snoke is actually a manlet

Han Solo dies

>>Sorry you have been reading comprehension...I never explicitly said that. Scroll up.
Okay lets go through this one more time.
Some user called it pandering and did you or did you not say that he can only relate to white people?

Your point is begging though and has nothing to do with the main argument.

No. That was the exaxt opposite of my point. I said that most people dont need their leads to be their skin color in order to identify, as this was only a minor issue with some autists who cant relate. Because yes, there ARE people who csnt relate to leads that arent their skin color....but they arent representative of a norm.

Okay if that was your point then I agree.
But if they are not the norm why did you think that user was one of these outliers? Why was that your response to seeing complaining about pandering to instantly assume he can't relate to other races?

Do you think white people didn't come from africa like the rest of the human race? Oh thats right, you Aryans think you're descended from ayys from an ice planet that crashed into earth.

Because it was hyperbolic...

>Nice detailed and elaborate constructive criticism there.
her strike right at the beginning from top position downwards is horrible battlewise. she is completely left open to counter attacks and it is a really inefficient movement.

>literally wut

It is a children's science fantasy movie with space swords made of light being waved around by a character whochas never used one before

Your point is autistic

So why did you defend that point for the last fucking hour of discussion and did not just say that right away when someone pointed out the "double standard"?

>Walkabout still at end

Gold.

Coruscant actually

Because I didnt. You just have poor reading skills.

Ep VIII threads abound just months before the first spinoff premieres in theaters. Where were you when Rogue One never got off the ground?

>How to appeal to normies aka Star Wars """fans"""
>Just make the same movies but with different characters
>People actually fall for this meme

I'M

ACTING

how would they move it?

She really wasnt that bad. Stop looking for things to hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

I want to know who these so-called 'fans' are, seriously who are these faggots?

she wasn't that bad but that scene was cringe worthy. the entire movie was actually

The strategy is make the property relevant again by playing it super safe, so that you can afford creative freedom in your next installments to seperate your films from the OT so ppl stop making thosr comparisons, so the new films have better staying power in the market. Make them unique enough but overall the same thematically. Screencap this: 7 is the 4 remake, 8 and 9 will be more original

>how Disney works is being in denail

> woah, look at this youtube vid with 2 thousand views! Confirming my opinion about her being a bad actor
>checkmate, shes bad because her mouth is open! Ha ha!

Consider that you may be an autist

>copying old movie is financially lucrative
>"I'm sure they'll do something different next time."

Right.

>lowkey racist youtuber pol faggot is where I get my opinions on actors in my children's fantasy films

You are stubbornly nihilist if you seriously believe 8 will be the same type of copy of Empire.

Why wouldn't they copy the one everyone considers to be the best of the original trilogy?

hello plebbit

A thousand opportunities for a comma and you didn't even put a period.

It's a remake not a reboot.

>everything is reddit meme
Hey tourist

Because of everyone now complaining or ready to complain if it happens

Who cares if they complain as long as they give them the cash?

Because the largest distribution and entertainment company on the planet is smarter than that?

Chewie fucked him up. Actually one of my favorite things about that movie since they actually let him have significant retribution (For a minor character in a kids movie) after Hans death.

This fucked me up

>a fucking tumblr drawing has better storytelling than TFA

I keep thinking thats a walrus from the thumbnail

It's really not all that hard to outperform the hollywood hacks

You're like a little baby
watch this

Perhaps smarter, but certainly lazier and greedier as well but

There was another sequel series that sorely disappointed...

I don't understand how to read the last 6 panels

"Lazy" the last disney saga (pirates) was critically acclaimed work...stop being in denial that they are lazy. They bend over backwards to please you neets

...Can you tell what it was?

Chewie is best mom.

From top to bottom, left to right.

in that case it's fucking retarded and the drawer can't express emotion worth shit

his tumblr followers

why blowing up a planet is always so easy?

First trilogy has blowing up planets.

Second trilogy has blowing up solar systems

Will episodes 10-12 have something that blows up galaxies?

Because it's easy.

You just need enough energy. Generating this energy is hard.

Pretty good.
The only thing in that cherry picked edit I would disagree with is the shot with General Hux overlooking the Stormtroopers.
That whole scene stood out to me more than anything. Maybe cause of the combination of the score and Domhnall Gleeson's performance of it.

People who do this kind of writing in fan art have similar thought processes to the "nothing personnel.... kid" kid.

The reason I like TFA is because it doesn't look like a Marvel movie. I can tell money went into making this.

If the Han Solo movie isn't horrorkino with zombies I'm gonna barf

>homosexuals
>interracials

no thanks

>it doesn't look like a Marvel movie

Holy fuck, watch that shit again. He was playing with Finn so much that he literally turns his back to wait for him to get back up so he can keep attacking him. When Finn got in his hit, he got serious and ended him in two moves.

No point in arguing though. You've made up your mind and nothing will ever change it. You even act like just because he was able to work past his wounds, they just went away and it makes no sense for them to affect him anymore.

Rey as a lesbian would be best outcome. Everything but Ray x Finn

would be the best outcome

It's going to be garbage like 7, but everybody's still going to go see it, praise it, meme it, up boat it, and give these threads 1000 replies. Like the success of capeshits, Star Wars has become a dead-inside milk-toast franchise now. I can't wait for Plinkett to shit on 7 and destroy everybody. I hope the next stop for him is the Avengers, but sadly probably not.

I don't even like Kylo Ren and I've gone around in circles with people over these same arguments. Just because I can't contain my autism when people ignore what's obvious in the movie. I can promise you that you'll get nowhere.

man that was cringe as fuck

I want to stab you in your face with a spoon but I know this is the way disney will go. I for one can't wait for the imminent end that will chug us all back to the dark ages. That way progressive liberals can be found out and slaughtered.

Rey's disney new tiara princess bull dyke feminist who needs no man. Watch the film, the feminist can into anything up to and including force mastery in seconds. Every man that offers to help her she pushes away, even Han. I hate TFA, Disney and jar jar and especially Rey.

you go girl!

that is still better than Finn x Rey

Boyega already debunked FinnRey. He's getting with the chubby Asian girl.

Spoken like a true liberal progressive evil shit stain. If you wan to be a faggot that's on you, but you keep it out of star wars or there will blood.

Still better love story than twilight

I'm a kissless foreveralone and I have better love stories than twilight.

you are too late: one gay Mandalorian couple, Star Wars KOTOR / Star Wars TOR

I dont give a fuck what they do with the new characters as long as the old ones are the same

>coloured lights = good cinematography
fuck off refn

No one plays that expansion shit and the ones who does, do so at their own risk. The movies are another matter. Keep it traditional or there will be blood.

why do you give so many shits about the new (one dimensional) characters?

he made a couple good points thou

Keep it traditional or there will be blood.

i would be hilarious to see you go to the disney HQ and gun them down

>close ups
>police car lights behind camera
>GRADE A CINEMATOGRAPHY

>Having unironic problems with interracials and gays in media for probably autistic reasons

>waaaah! Muh libruh boogeyman!!!
>SAVE ME GHOST OF REAGAN!!!
>REEEE PROGRESSIVES

next you are gonna tell me about your favorite site...what was it called? Something with an r...idk

What even is traditional? That meme is so old. As if anything you believe in is somehow completely isolated and traditional.