Opening subbed.
youtube.com/watch?v=x9f-zdCMchM

magnus the Red?

>last bug doesn't explode, just falls over

what a shit scene

what the flip am i looking at

power of ferret shark and fly
wooooow

If it doesnt have the gore and the qts its instant fail.

That being said, its a fuckign Starship Troopers ripoff anyway.

And when the fuck will japs stop doing the "I HAVE THE SAME ABILITY LIKE MY ENEMY"

I HATE this shit. The drama comes from NOT fighting on equal ground, as simple humans.

real talk

Are these live action japanese adaptation even popular? Do they make money on that shit? I have yet to see a single good one.

What the heck?! DO WANT!!1

So this is just another poor attempt of doing a live action version of a fucking OVA?

Fuck this garbage.

>its a fuckign Starship Troopers ripoff anyway.

I don't remember the Johnny Rico having insect powers in the novel.

Takashi Miike is a based mad man but i hope his manga adaptation era is about to end because i'm tired of seeing the same usual shit acting featuring shit cgi featuring shit open ending. I can't wait to see this subbed though but i hate myself.

>the kept the bugs nigger faces
Based japs

I hope it generates enough buzz for the sjw's find out about it.

>tfw your friends find terraformars problematic and you have no one to talk about it with

Jedi space marines using flips and shit to kill a clone army of Boyegas?
Holy fuck this is like a dream.

>international team in the manga
>They're all japanese in the movie
How dare they cast a japanese guy as an Israeli im so triggered

Why?

Best scene in the manga/anime/movie.

Only japs have the balls to do this shit.

>Only japs have the balls to do this shit
>this shit
Do explain.

Did they do that scene where one of the roaches comes walking out of the shower dragging that mutilated corpse?

Shit, the main character looks old as fuck and he was like 20 in the manga

>terraforming mars

lol That will never happen in the entire lifetime of humanity.

Mars isn't large enough to hold an atmosphere or protect humans from radiation due to no magnetosphere. It also doesn't have enough gravity for babies to develop proper bone structure.

You'd need to bombard the planet with moons, asteroids, and comets for 100,000s of years to increase the planet's mass, restart its core, give it enough mass for 1.0 gravity then wait for 10,000s of years for the space ways to reopen from all the debris kicked up during the bombardment process. IF humanity is even around by that time they can then start the biological terraforming which will take 10,000s of years more to get going.

Basically, by the time Mars was ready for humans to live on, around 500,000 years will have passed. Humans won't even exist by that time, either due to extinction, or due to evolving into whatever is next. You could just make billions of giant O'Neil Cylinders and Generation Ships instead and have the first of them them ready 75-100 years after starting the project.

These live action anime adaptations are always horrible lmao

Rip in peace qt

Mar's doesn't need Earth gravity for us to be able to survive there.

If i remember correctly the story got through great lenght establishing these two as a loving couple ayou cared about, and they they just kill her off like THAT!

Pretty impressive. I wish more stories would do that.

lol wtf

Life adapts to its surroundings, you utter moron.

Humans on Mars will be different beings.

Actually, the manga isn't about terraforming Mars as the title says, that's only what the general public, again in the manga, believes it's.

is this kino?

>giant muscular humanoids living on Mars
>Mars, a world where gravity is 38% of Earths.
>were 100lbs of mass on Earth only feels like 38lbs on Mars

Wouldn't they have difficulty even developing muscles that would never be needed?

It gets old though when EVERYONE starts dying. Like literally everyone. You see a character show up and you know they will die.

I stopped reading the mango right around when that american chick showed up with the super bug strength that had like 1000lbs of compressed bug muscles in her body and was suplexing bugs left and right and drop kicking heads off. Did she die too? She was one of the longer lived characters.

I remember all these specialty bugs started showing up too, that stole powers from all the humans they killed.

Read the mango. Once the story gets rolling you find out things arent what they seem, and the general human population on earth hasnt been told the truth about terraforming mars,

Another things japs do. Overdoe shit.

Survive, no, reproduce, yes. Over your life time as an adult you will go blind on Mars due pressure buildup in your skull (VIIP). As a child you won't be able to develop properly in 0.38g. Adapting takes many generations of evolution, not 1 generation. Humans wouldn't make it to the 3rd generation in 0.38g.

Except artificially altering our bodies would do the trick.

Fuck, you are dense.

We've already sent humans to Mars fuck head. They lived there fine.

It's getting beyond stupid. The roaches are smart enough to give themselves MO operations now/.

Doesn't matter. They adapted themselves with worthless muscle mass in an environment that doesn't need it at all.

Based Time Traveller.

Will Marvel go bankrupt?

matt damon survived there pretty well, I heard they even got a filming crew to survive on mars too.

technology is great man xD

There's no scientific proof that has ever been done yet.

>mfw

Oh I bet you're one of those people who think the moon landing was fake. We went to mars right after dude. They just keep it silent.

He wasn't on Mars long enough for those problems to develop.

ROACHED

nuke them again

>colonize Mars

JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES

>Attack on Titan
>manga: practically no japs
>movie: all japs

>Roach trouble from Mars
>manga: practically no japs, with blackfaces
>movie: all japs

Why are japs so racist

If it were made in America half the cast would be black and or mexican.

No, it's chitino

What? Shock value? watch Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. It's actually pretty boring because nowadays everybody seems to do it because it's baby's first pretentious attempt

>Did she die too?
Yes, but was revived with CPR and surgery seconds after. Her and the Japanese moth kid aren't going to die soon, they're the main characters.

Also they're on Earth now fighting different governments who want to use the roaches for their own goals. There's also a small invasion of roaches (who had been hiding on Earth for a few decades), also some roaches are working together with these evil governments. It's pretty bananas now. But they tuned down the killing main characters a lot.

>Why are japs so racist
They lack foreigner actors, how do you expect them to have foreign characters done well?

Also this American version would have like 1 Asian dude and that's it, even though the original source has several Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thailandese, etc characters

Too bad the mango is boring with it's drawn out fights full of cheesy pathos and needless flashbacks.

I can't find this movie anywhere. Is it out yet?

There is a some nuance to it when japs do it. I know western medias attempt at shock value. Its boring.

>TWD
>GoT

lel, literally pickign the worst examples

Oh my god it was so hard to finish the 2nd season cause I was so disinterested I couldn't remember or care about all these tens of goddamn characters, but hey looking forward to the movie.

>literally pickign the worst examples
I know

Not true, in the West we do it we just keep this shit where it belongs on the SciFi channel

Literally nothin in common with Starship troopers beside the word "bugs"

they don't have the same abilities as their enemy, they have random animal abilities

kys

meant for

where's the torrent???

> tfw remember when the first book was story timed on Cred Forums
> worst thing I read, the entire thread was making fun of it because of how stupid the whole thing was
> people would regularly redo these threads to share the laughs again
> jesus christ this book was so dumb

> eventually forget about it
> finds out the series spanned for 18+ books
> with several spin-off manga
> and an anime
> and two ova
> and one of my favorite director doing a movie adaptation
> mfw

>the entire thread was making fun of it because of how stupid the whole thing was

I remember the opposite. People were story timing the mango and loved it.

Cred Forums was going nuts over it for a while.

>with several spin-off manga

On nyaa but no subs.

Don't forget those doujins.

The story of the crew before BUGS I that landed on Mars.
The one about Adolf's past.
The one about Asimov's past.

Keiji's past, comedy & police spinoff and light novels, too.

Well, it didn't seemed like people actually hated it. The reactions ranged between making fun of it and ironically loving the story. Maybe Cred Forums's opinion changed over time tough. I stopped browsing this board a few years ago.

That's what it says according to Wikipedia.

Are any of those translated?

this looks fucking retarded

why didn't they just do full animation like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-EoIn3IF0Y

What nuance? We knew those people for like 5 minutes.

Where is the based electric german dude, the one with the scarred face

Given the hardware they're rockin a few squads of MI would probably be able to wipe the floor with the roach dudes in a couple days.

This actually looks pretty fun. Would watch it someday on a cheap streaming site before going to sleep.