en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/KYHVbLLO2bU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
youtu.be/qcsTYzSABic?t=6544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this, female reboot of Nightcrawler? And wtf wrong with her voice?

Yes. That's what it is. A female version of nightcrawler.

It's a true story about a newswoman proto-/r9k/ that committed Sudoku on live tv. The actual footage will never get released. Also she's a white woman so they age like milk.

Anyway, trailer looked good.

Looks Good. She would do a mean Amy from Amy's Bakery.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1

Are they going to show the real footage? If they did, this movie would be a hit

Sounds interesting tbfh

>kills herself in protest at media becoming obsessed with salacious violence
>has her death turned into fodder for gorehounds
ironic

Yawn. I'd rather see a documentary on the event rather than a movie dramatizing it.

These are the retards you browse Cred Forums with.

she kill herself at the end on live tv epic bro simply friggin ebic

This. OP is shitbag.

>Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin

Fucking newfags get out reeeee

No. Idiot.

is this about a car that comes to life?

>Also she's a white woman
Looks like a wop to me

>Fucked up Videos for $200 please, Alex
What is LiveLeaks

>when she started saying her final quote
Jesus fuck post yfw

>woman
>virgin

How? Literally throw yourself at ANY man. Most will fuck just about anything. Maybe she was just stupid?

Looks good sir. Not great tho.

Don't you know Christine you fucking idiot?

The same way guys don't get laid.

If you actually go out and try you'll find it's easier than you think. The only barrier is yourself, not even your looks or personality.

>jus b urself :DD

she only wanted chad

jesus why didn't this aspie just suck some dick instead of a revolver
happiness isn't necessarily a warm gun, I mean, Lennon has lied before

>If you actually go out and try you'll find it's easier than you think
pls lad, repeating this bullshit cope over and over again won't make it anymore true.

Looks like a shitty, not serious comedy.

Relationship-building, you fucking retard. No guy who got to fuck her on the first date would respect her enough to bother trying

clearly she found out only men get wizard powers

t. handsome normie

>not even your looks or personality.

There is man who actually believe this.

Where's my R Budd Dweyer movie?

Literally our gal

Looks bretty gud. I would pay good money to see the real deal tho

Men are surprisingly selective when it comes to random sex propositions. If some ugly bitch you don't know came up to you and asked you to fuck her, there's no way you'd accept her offer.

This seems sad, that poor woman. I'd like to watch the movie, but it looks really depressing.

Sorry if this post wasn't snarky or ironically detached enough.

>ugly bitch
Not user, but change "ugly" to "mediocre" and most guys would not turn it down in a bar hookup scenario.

NICE BLOG FAGGOT

Thanks for posting this senpai.

speak for yourself, bro

she can play UnderDog Lady in her next film

This goes in my pepe folder right?

I used to have it saved in my classicist folder, but I rarely post classicist material anymore, b urself is more and more frequently posted and I'm too smug to even have a wojak folder anymore

this mononym title trend in biopics has to fucking stop

If you think hooking up in a bar is the same as random sex, there's a 90 % chance you're a virgin.

It's so depressing when trailers reveal too much of the film's plot.

>do the crime
>kill yourself because you're too much of a pussy to do the time

What a retarded faggot.

Was she autistic?

Isn't there some idea that women are the ones who indirectly initiate most romantic encounters through body language? Like the idea as I understand it is that women are in charge the whole time by making themselves look approachable or stand off-ish. Men see these non verbal cues and decide to whether or not to speak to them based on if she looks like she'll be receptive. In our society it's typically initiate contact with women and it's accepted at face value that that's all that's going on and it really isn't. Women don't talk first, but they control whether or not any talking is done by visibly showing interest or distain.

Rebecca Hall is a qt and great actress.

>Toronto film festival
>memedance

Its shit

>post yfw
no

the story has been well known the world over for like 35 years.

>BLOG
I wrote three sentences? How short are blogs typically?

He's saying if you are a 5/10, you shouldn't keep trying to get 7/10's and be depressed when you fail.

Accept your reality, go for a 5/10 and get laid.

SHHHH! Shut up!

And don't you dare tell him how Romeo and Juliet ends!

5/10 females don't want 5/10 males. they want chad. women do not have to lower their standards, unless they're unequivocally ugly or majorly deformed

Grade A level autistic but too woke to know how much of a failure she was so she terminated herself.

I know a 50 yo virgin woman that is too clueless about everything to even think about sudokuing herself.

>!
Hi Cred Forumseddit

She doesn't even have a mustache and her forearms look completely waxed.

Shit actress, shit movie.

She had a personality disorder. Not autism.

every woman thinks she's a 10 except the the aspies that will run the second you try to talk to them, i.e the subject matter of this film

I want this "women only want Chad" meme to end.

Any footage of the an hero?

Do what Christine did.

>implying she isn't getting dingus elsewhere

looks like a made for tv movie.

I sure hope it wasn't schizoid personality, because that's what I've got and I can see myself in her shoes.

>do the crime
No.

Yes it's on live leak.

how much did you pay your sister to let you take those photos

That's just a Chad she fattened up.

If your shitty director/producer/whoever, since you're obviously part of the crew, couldn't even pick a realistically hairy actress for the job, probably because this was the only one who wanted to suck his tiny cock, then why would anyone assume the other aspects of the movie are even half-decent?

I cant find it

links me pls

Hey, bro. Could you tell Michael C. Hall to go back to Dexter?

some chicks have weird fetishes

>implying pic related is the rule and not the exception

Tbh I too don't believe in the whole "women only want Chads" meme, but it is true that they generally don't really have to lower their standards. It's pretty easy to see an average/ugly chick with a nice looking guy but not the opposite.

Do you hear and see things that are not there?

Is this an accurate simulation?

youtu.be/KYHVbLLO2bU

>It's pretty easy to see an average/ugly chick with a nice looking guy but not the opposite.

What alternate universe do you live in? Or have you simply never met ANYONE over the age of 25?

Dont fool yourself, that's a girl with severe mental issues who's so pathetically insecure with herself that she goes for guys who are beyond non-threatening.

autism

It's easier for a guy to look decent than it is for a girl. As long as a man isn't fat or scrawny and gets haircuts regularly, he's in a pretty good position. Women literally spend hours on their appearance and still only some manage to look decent.

That said, women are fucking stupid. If they focused more on taking care of their skin and living healthy lifestyles, they wouldn't have to cover themselves in makeup to look passable, which only ruins their skin further and makes the make-up further necessary.

schizoid, not schizophrenic.

She was most likely bipolar.

wait until he cuts

>As long as a man isn't fat or scrawny and gets haircuts regularly, he's in a pretty good position.
So as long as he's 5-10% of men?

There are certain kinds of punctuation associated with certain boards? This is getting insane, what's next?

>?
>sup tumblr?

What is the difference? I thought it was an abbrevation.

WHY DID THEY MAKE THIS ABOUT THE NEWS??????
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES!!!

she killed herself because she couldnt get laid and now theyre giving her some fucking michael c hall love interest?? what the fuck ??

She clearly was a weirdo AND probably had very high standards.

>the orchard

It famously doesn't exist publicly despite being aired live. Though it has been confirmed this year that the footage exists and is locked away very safely

>

Sup 9gag

Fuck off faggot and lurk for more than a week before embarrassing yourself.

shit actress choice

i just read that on wiki myself

thanks for replying doe

>women
>/r9k/

hahaaha

Why do people always question that some people might have the combination of being very shy and introverted as well as having high standards and not wanting to have some throwaway experience?

looks like a shitty non-serious comedy. didn't she kill herself because of relationship issues anyways? not because of being unhappy with his work.

anyways op is in this thread defending the film he worked on and that's weird as fuck

This was meant for

yeah fair, if her problem is she can't into relationship then showing her as a mustachioed bearcat would probably have been a good casting decision
ugly betty being played by a moderately fine chick undermines the entire premise of the show, same with this

schizoid personality disorder is nothing like schizophrenia.
the abbreviation you are thinking about is schizo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoaffective_disorder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Which makes 0 fucking sense. The family purchased the film... and kept it.

This is one of those things that shouldn't have been made. Turning someone that needed help into a product to sell to audiences is really shitty. I know the footage isn't out there and it makes people talk about it, but this movie is just poor taste.

Well, she had many offers, she just wanted the biggest baddest Chad in her world (the main newscaster from her station or something like that, I forgot).

Upvoted.

>needed help
Help to get those sweet sweet Chad dickings?

this

t. 24 & KV

as years go by, my standards become ever more refined, but so does my inner cynic...

You would defend it too if you worked as hard as we did on it only to have a bunch of folks such as yourself judge it without knowing a god damn thing about her or her story. You need to get a life, pal.

FYI: Christine will be on demand mid-October.

Fucking kill yourself.

What kind of idiot thinks this is even the smallest bit similar to Nightcrawler?

I thought this was going to be another Stephen King remake.

I've been here since you were in elementary school. When you get a little older with any luck you'll realize board culture is all arbitrary and it changes every six months. Now either stop shitting up my board with your codes of conduct you made up yesterday or put your training wheels back on and it.

>poor taste
I'd say choosing to subject thousands of people to your suicide is in poor taste.
>waaah, my life isn't absolutely perfect and perfect men don't wike me.

I have seen the video, a copy was floating around back in the days of video cassette trading/pirating. I think I may even still have my copy. It had degraded quality from having been copied so many times but it went down like you would expect. She said that thing, pulled the gun out and shot herself in the side of the head in one quick motion and slumped forward onto the newsdesk. The other broadcaster had a look of horror on his face. There wasn't any big blood splatter or anything, it sort of looked fake until she started slumping forward and then you can just tell that she's dead. They cut to commercial really fast.

The Bud Dwyer video is much more grotesque.

I don't get it so did Dexter kill her?

I have spd too and Its almost impossible to connect with People because of low sex drive, the spd makes human interactions so alien to you that you cant figure out when is someone interested in you, making friends is a completely different game, and getting a girlfriend is impossible because you are naturally weird

>Christine
What the fuck, they recast the car as a woman? Fucking SJWs

si.

Yeah, except according to people who knew her, she received plenty of attention from men, just not the men who were up to her high standards. So... sometimes that assumption is spot on.

Reddiest post of the year award.

Congrats fag.

Fuck I was hoping this was going to be another Steven King remake

*stephen you moron

this is the lamest shit i've ever read

>tfw your shitposting goes badly

Huh?

wow

dig that shit out and upload it, it's one of those lost media things that everyone's after

This looks like shit. However it led me to Birth of the Dragon which looks a lot more entertaining.

that's in the realm of telepathy and the thoughts of rapists.

"oh she turned her shoulder slightly my way, she wants it"

women are dumb and a black hole for love in the world

>I have seen the video,

Bullshit. No such video exists. No one thought about video recording a random tv broadcast at the time. The only people who could leak it are the family or the station.

Have the creators made the footage?

t. normie

He was innocent

>So I read this article on wikipedia gais, and...

I'm curious why you can't just approach it from an academic perspective. Like x + y = z.
>If a girl goes out of her way to talk to me and is containing to find trivial reasons for us to interact then she is interested in me.

I understand that not feeling the normal responses can be confusing, and by doing this you're sure to miss out on more subtle nuanced forms of social interaction, but you can use a logical and almost clinical analysis of social interaction to determine what others are thinking and what they expect of you. It just seems so straight foreword to me, that I'm confused as to why it's a stumbling block.

Treat it like learning a foregin language while living in a distant country. Their customs may seem strange, but if you know "okay, when a girl says 'I don't have anything to do friday night, what are you up to?'" That means she'd like you to ask her out.

>containing
Fucking auto correct- I meant "constantly trying"

I assume he's scrambing to defend a project and so didn't realize he agreed with you

Not that guy, but I'm a schizoid and
>If a girl goes out of her way to talk to me and is containing to find trivial reasons for us to interact then she is interested in me
is almost silly to me. Women do not do those things to a man of my personality. Things simply could never reach that point in the first place.

Why won't the family just release the footage? It has to be worth millions.

>implying it's your personality and not your pugly beardless face
Hey everybody, we got a virgin over here!

and down the rabbit hole of mental health docs i go

>TV show where a handsome time-traveler goes back in time and helps people by having sex with them

It'd be kinda like Quantum Leap, but with a carnal twist. What should we call this show I wonder.

oh boy....

rip the VHS to a webm or shuddup, I've been searching for this footage for years now, it's the holy grail

Do you think the actress playing her asked to see the real footage of her suicide to better understand her role?

>dude I could sell the tape for thousands if not millions but I'll keep it in my personal collection instead

kek righto chap

Cumtum Leap

because im the guy who you replied to and every interaction is non sexual to me, unless its really obvious and even then i might confuse it as non sexual and i get those feelings that you describe but my mind cannot accept the fact that someone is sexually interested in me at that particular moment that i dont notice it and when i notice it i rationalize it as non sexual
the problem is since i know i have SPD that makes me incredibly self aware and when i have feelings for that person i become a neurotic mess, and funny enough that doesnt happen with people im not emotionally invested it, ive made out with friends that im not attracted at all, but if im attracted to them i cant for the life of me take the step or even notice the attraction until its too late and the moment has passed

Its possible boys

Oh why oh why was a born with these high standards!

Cum To Lick

Bump

lol this

Okay, so I don't want to make you feel bad if you have a legitimate medical affliction, but for my own curiosity let me tell you where I stop being able to understand and you see if you can explain it.

>every interaction is non sexual to me
>ive made out with friends that im not attracted at all
>but if im attracted to them
These are sexual interactions. Okay, kinda. And you both described viewing everything as non sexual, and then went on to talk about sometimes having romantic feelings. So my guess is that sometimes you DO have them and you're unconfident as to how to reciprocate and act on them? Listen, I'm not a doctor and I definitely don't know the in's and out's of being schizoid, but based on what you've said you just sound painfully shy and probably a little aloof. I don't think that's a disease as much as it is a manageable problem you can overcome through hard work and effort. There's probably a lot I don't understand and mental disorders are always complicated, but it sounds like this is something you can beat if you just try.

Full disclosure- when I was in high school I had to force myself to not stare at my shoes when I walked down the hallway and I'd pinch myself to remember to ask other people how they were doing. I was really bad at it at first when I decided it was a problem, but with time I got better, and I think you can to.

I'm in the same boat desu. I'm 21 now and working on improving, but I honestly don't see myself making it.

>shilling on Cred Forums

suppose I'll do it too then. didn;t think peeps here would actually be that open to it tbqh familia

why would you pinch yourself?
if you remembered to pinch yourself how would you forget to do the thing that pinching yourself was a prompt for?
hmm

I'll be sure TO PIRATE IT

thanks OP

>People with schizoid personality disorder are often aloof, cold, and indifferent, which causes interpersonal difficulty. Most individuals diagnosed with SPD have trouble establishing personal relationships or expressing their feelings meaningfully. They may remain passive in the face of unfavorable situations. Their communication with other people may be indifferent and terse at times. Because of their lack of meaningful communication with other people, those who are diagnosed with SPD are not able to develop accurate impressions of how well they get along with others.
Schizoid personality types are challenged to achieve self-awareness and the ability to assess the impact of their own actions in social situations. R.D. Laing suggests that when one is not enriched by injections of interpersonal reality, the self-image becomes increasingly empty and volatilized, which leads the individual to feel unreal.
When the individual's personal space is violated, they feel suffocated and feel the need to free themselves and be independent. People who have SPD tend to be happiest when they are in a relationship in which the partner places few emotional or intimate demands on them. It is not people as such that they want to avoid, but emotions both negative and positive, emotional intimacy, and self disclosure.
This means that it is possible for schizoid individuals to form relationships with others based on intellectual, physical, familial, occupational, or recreational activities as long as these modes of relating do not require or force the need for emotional intimacy, which the affected individual will reject. Donald Winnicott explains this need to modulate emotional interaction by saying that schizoid individuals "prefer to make relationships on their own terms and not in terms of the impulses of other people." Failing to attain that, they prefer isolation
It is speculated that schizoid personality disorder may have ties to creativity

>my motto is, you should get a bf so he buys you the ticket

we're all gunna make it lads

>women
>virgin
bitch must have had some ridiculous high standards.

Fuck, reading this makes me wonder if I'm schizoid or just painfully shy and awkward.

and ive gotten better because i had to, the lack of friends for a lot of years and lack of general feelings made me so apathethic that i stopped caring about living. i have social interactions now but i cant get a gf because the traits of SPD make it harder than usual and im a 5-6/10 so its not like im a catch

yes, they are probably gonna show it in this movie

>show the whole movie on the trailer expect for the moneyshot

Nice.

shit, bb's hot, I'm looking forward to the sex scenes

yeah, my standards are high in that aspect desu. i'm honestly not expecting some 10/10 qt model to just fall on my lap because i'm fucking ugly but i'd like to find an actual long term partner. i guess i'm not only ugly but a sensitive faggot

It's gonna be shot in super slo mo and be the only segment of the movie shot in 3D. Will also have Troma tier practical gore effects and top notch sound engineering. After the initial slo-mo shot, for extra shock value, there will be multiple quick cuts of repeats of the shot in real-time from multiple angles. Following this will be an unsettling ringing sound and a slow pan of the faces of all the onlookers in the studio, depicting their surprise.

top kek

Looks all over the place tonally, I think it'll be a really good performance from Hall though.

>ive gotten better because i had to
No you didn't. Stop not giving yourself credit. I would have been very easy to fail, but you chose not to.
>i cant get a gf because the traits of SPD make it harder than usual
Well then you have to work hard, don't you? And that makes you better than those other people that are just born with everything in place. It's like you're missing a vital sense. Everyone else can see, but you're blind. Your life is harder, but by having to work at it you'll be better than other people for whom it came effortlessly.
>im a 5-6/10 so its not like im a catch
Unless you're horribly disfigured, this is a non issue. You said "gf" so I'm assuming that means you're interested in girls and there's good news on that front. Girls care very little about physical appearance. Men are the judgey ones that place a big value on symmetrical features and whether or not your chin has a dimple in it. Women's biggest priority is how the person makes them FEEL . Your looks are not a problem if you can confidently speak to a girl and make her feel good about talking to you. If you can practice that it pretty much doesn't matter what you look like. Hell, she'll take a fucking bullet for you if you can make her laugh enough.

I'm in a similar situation to you, I just don't know if I have SPD and have never made out with a girl. But the social interaction parts are identical desu, I know what you mean for sure.

Kek, take a hint you mentally ill virgins and follow her cue. The world will be a better place.

I know but user girls do care about appareances for the most part and im pretty average as i said but i make girls laugh but nothing more because my intentions are pure 98% of the time due to my low interest in sexual interactions and girls can tell im not actually planning to do anything with them so most of the times they stop developing feelings
Ive had girls Crush on me and stop when they actually started to know me

go back to fagbook

>speak to a girl and make her feel good about talking to you

Fuck, I hope someday I'm able to do that. That's all I want, being as shy and awkward as I am is fucking terrible

The movie looks pretty good. I wish I could've seen it live though.

>women rather kill themselves than being with a beta

Wiki says she couldnt even date the same man more than two times so i assume that Its not that she wanted Chad but her personality mustve been horrible

>not archiving chronologically

Then you can see how your sense of humor has evolved

>that Its not that she wanted Chad but her personality mustve been horrible

I would advise watching this.

youtu.be/qcsTYzSABic?t=6544

Look at this lopsided moonfaced alien teeth monstrosity and her comments on a dating service and what she wants her boyfriend to be like, and how everyone thinks it's perfectly normal. It's just 5-10min.