For real though, this is fun times

For real though, this is fun times.

Are the people who say they "hate" this just triggered Ridleyfags? Seriously, find a flaw.

You're gay.

>Alien vs. Predator

Both were in parties of more than one.

I saw this movie when I was 14. I really liked it.

shitty characters, dumb story, completely wasted potential

Also
>having it set in the present day instead of the future
fucking lame

Yes, everyone who has expressed disdain for this film since 2004 has done so because they were fans of Daisy Ridley in Star Wars VII. Brilliant deduction, OP. Did you come up with that all by yourself?

it exists

The build up to finding the Pyramid is kinda neat and the moving walls remind me of the Cube

The finale with the Queen is also pretty badass

1. it's set on earth.
2. it's set on earth in the present.
3. zero characterisation outside of black action heroine (bleak as it already was simply giving her story about her father) and bishop
4. zero explanation as to the advanced growing rate the xenos had
5. black action heroine takes down a xeno by letting it fall on a spear
6. predator and human team up
7. terrible body sculpt molds for the predator
8. fucking horrible face sculpts for the predators
9. PG-13 (not that it saved AVPR, but at least that one had a predator being pretty badass in dawson's creek the movie)

no it was fucking awful.

it was still leagues better than AVPR, that movie was fucking awful

I will watch AVPR any time over AVP simply for the predator in the movie. He looked great and had lots of good moments. even though you can't see shit in the movie.

This shit is absolutely terrible. It isn't even fun. The fights are horribly edited and deaths suck because they can't show anything too gruesome since it's PG-13. The most infuriating thing of all though is this shit is the reason why the Ridley Scott/James Cameron Alien 5 never happened. Paul W.S. Anderson deserves to be lynched.

I remember it being a really badly structured and cliched movie - forgotten most of it though

lots of blame lands on shane salerno too

Production values we're abysmal, acting was horrendous, and the story was fan-fiction-tier. Still, it was 100x better than AVP2 and might even be as good as Resurrection.

I loathe AVP but you're right. AVPR is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Him, Paul and Tom Rothman all deserve painful deaths.

It was a fun flick. Nothing more.
AVP2 on the otherhand....

>late 90s to early 2000s fox

Guy who loves Predator and hates PredatorS here, I thought AVP was decent but pretty forgettable.

Fuck you, OP. Here's some real vskino. Besides the "Jason is scared of water now because we had to give him some kind of weakness" shit, Freddy vs. Jason is everything you could ever want from a Freddy vs. Jason movie. Alien vs. Predator is a painfully awful cashgrab that shits all over the Alien franchise and the Predator franchise.

Hell yeah, that predator was so dope. That entire movie had the best action sequences, too bad you couldn't see it properly

Jason always had a weakness against water you dumb cuck.

Besides him drowning and getting chained at the bottom of the lake, he never had a weakness against water. In many of the movies he goes into the lake to kill people without showing a shred of fear.

AvP 2 was bad, in every way a movie can be bad.

AvP ends with the legendary Predator-Alien Hybrid.

AvP 2 ignores that most sacred of godly premises to make it into a Slasher/Monster film like 1980's teen flick.

WHY EVEN LIVE

>looks great
>even though you can't see shit

i was talking his body suit mold, face mold and mask. you see it plenty the movie is just over dark

>give the Predator in Requiem one of the better designs
>make the whole film so dark (as in, can't see shit) you don't actually get to see it properly

GOOD TIER
Alien
Aliens
Predator

OKAY TIER
Alien 3
Predators

MEH TIER
Alien vs Predator
Predator 2

SHIT TIER
Alien Resurrection
Alien vs Predator 2: Requiem

>Predators above Predator 2

End your existence.

Avp2 is dogshit tho

That a black woman is an expert cold-weather mountaineer stretches credulity. That type of thing is not exactly up black womens' street.

The film was rated PG-13 in a misguided effort to have wider appeal. That means that since they by definition had to keep plenty of monster violence, they had to tone down the moderately-hard R language, nudity, and grievous /human/ violence which are traditional staples of both franchises to get the picture to that point. In other words, the picture is soft and weak in that regard. I'm not sure but 5bux says that AvP is the only flick in any of the A, P or AvP cycles to receive a rating other than R.

I don't hate it with the passion of a thousand suns or anything but it's just kind of blah. Like bad pizza. Along with its sequel it's one of the worst flicks among all of the above properties.

It's fucking boring

Is this worth playing at all? I've had it on the brain since I got done watching AVP last night and the three-playstyles shit pretty seems cool (although I'm aware it's been done in the 90s).

Prometheus is actually a remake of AvP.

Horrible characters and the way the predators are presented. It's also juvenile and tame.
The setting is good though.

It's okay, don't expect much variety wise though. But don't blame Rebellion, blame SEGA for having them rush it out the gate

I don't know man, what the alien was doing seems like entrapment to me