Is Luke Skywalker the most powerful Jedi?

Is Luke Skywalker the most powerful Jedi?

Yoda

shit thread

Saruman in The Hobbit 3 is.

So why didn't he just act himself? Yoda was a fag.

He's the only one left, so technically yes.

Sheev. He had everything in his grasp until Vader stabbed him in the back. And don't give me all that Sith shit they're all Jedi when you get down to it.

what was the subject of the last thread you started?

r34 Yaddle thread. Checkmate atheists.

I thought the new star wars made it so that girl is the strongest jedi. I thought thats why you all hated it.

First it was hayden, then luke and now this girl and black boy who are lukes kids or grandkids or something?

Idk i didnt watch it.

yes but in eu there was a woman 12x more powerfufl than luke and 15x more powerful that sheev

According to Lucas, yes.

>Woman

I'm pretty sure she stopped being a women when overexposure to the raw force turned her into an eldritch abomination who's true form in the spiritual plane was a tentacle potato monster.

>google her wookiepedia article
>this is the profile picture
my sides

I hope so. It's really the only thing Ep. VIII has going for it.

Pls kys with your supershadow shit.

There's no more powerful Jedi. Yoda is the strongest force user while Windu was the best duelest.
While Anakin had the greatest potential out of any Jedi which means he could've been stronger than Yoda Sheev or Windu if kept training.
Luke is low teir he essentially got the crash course of Jedi training.
But going by the leaks Rey is the actual choosen one. So we'll see till then.

non-star fag here

from my reasoning, if lucas says luke is the most powerful jedi, I would say it's because while yoda is afraid of emotions, sees them just as a path to the dark side

luke uses his emotions as a tool for the light side, and through them becomes more powerful than yoda. obviously yoda is more skilled, in many ways, but lacks the power luke can/could achieve through embracing his emotions.

He was before the EU was erased. Yoda and Windu are above ROTJ Luke, but old man Luke is a mystery.

Qui Gon Jinn

I think luke and qui gon would have been good friends

He's my favorite
Nowhere in the 3 movies is there a jedi named sheev, what the fuck is a sith?

luke has anakin's potential. If he wasn't more powerful than yoda by this point it would be extremely disappointing.

Atleast until Episode IX

Rey

Thread

If she was such a good Jedi, why can't she get sleeves that go all the way up?

What kind of arm warmers are those, wtf?

Revan

/thread

Lukes has to teach her something she dont already know

Why does she have such shit clothes yet such a tidy hairdo?

The Exile

He never did any CG backflips or anything really amazing with the force. He also lost his cool when Vader talked about bringing in Leah.

>Is Luke Skywalker the most powerful Jedi?
in the EU he is. in the movie verse he isnt

Dooku literally cucked 3 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy.

How mad will starfags be when Lucas admits that Rey is stronger than him?
>no jedi training at all
>wields lightsaber and fights off a soon to be sith lord
>learns to use and control the force with no training other than a Yoda clone saying some weird shit

She was trained, though

>Anything other than the OT cannon

But hes the only jedi left.

No, that's a fanon thing. Nothing in the original trilogy implied that Luke OR Vader were especially gifted with the Force.

The emperors real name is Sheev

>Dooku literally cucked 3 of the most powerful jedi in the galaxy.
true and he also came out of lucas ass so he must be a pretty big guy

>Yoda
>couldn't even defeat Dooku but anakin did
>couldn't defeat the emperor either

well depends how you read the initial post.
i read it as "is he the most powerful jedi ever" but you could also take it as "is he currently the most powerful jedi"

you cunts sound like great people to watch movies with

I tend not to pay attention to the smaller details while watching movies. I only just not realized her shirt has no shoulders.

but Anakin has more midichlorians

Her using the mind trick was a bit of a shortcut but kylo was severly injured during that fight. They should have made the wound look worse.

>Rey is the actual choosen one
Enough with this chosen one shit. No one liked it or midichlorien bullshit.

>Luke
>Beat the SHIT out of Darth Vader
>Low Tier

Uh.....

yeah I really hope he does some badass force using shit.
I liked how Snoke talked about Luke in Ep VII, like he really doesn't want to mess with him

>threading you are self
kys newfag

Barely beat Darth. Who himself is just a frail old man on life support.
The leaks man the leaks

probably

he's definitely the cutest

>implying

wtf is this shit?

>know yaddle, he does not
>do this, I seriously hope you guys do not.

luke is on par with yoda
he couldn't defeat palpatine

same reason Mace was such a skilled duelist.
skating that line between light & dark through emotions

How come no one acknowledges the fact that Luke is suicidal in RotJ?

Wow they didn't even try to make blended edges on those horns. Bravo Lucas.

who are your favorite star wars characters?

Mine are Luke and Han Solo

HD was a mistake

He's not.

No, Shonuff is

Luke beat down a seventy year old man, before being electrocuted by Sheev...

>learns to use and control the force with no training other than a Yoda clone saying some weird shit

how do you know this?

No. Palpatine's clone is.

He could summon Force storms that ripped solar systems apart.

Not canon :^)

>Is Luke Skywalker the most powerful Jedi?

At the time? Yes, because he was the only Jedi.

Most powerful ever? No. Luke had a very minimal, bare bones training by the time of RoTJ. Literally any Jedi from the PT or the cartoons could've kicked his ass.

Because it was his mission to convert Vader back to the light, redeeming his father and proving he is worthy of being a jedi that will resist the dark side. Vader simply took him to the Death Star, which he thought was about to been blown up without Sheev's knowledge. He wasnt wanting to die, he was just accepting of the fact he probably would be with everyone else on the death star

dear god, is wookiepedia shit or what???

>In the culture of the Tuskens, to expose any part of the flesh was forbidden and seen as a disgrace.

has the writer of this entry ever stop to think that if you live in a sandy desert, it's very practical to not expose any part of your skin to a sandstorm?

not canon

The Extended Universe in general the largest concentration of sheer autism in sci-fi fandom. Obsessively overexplaining every single thing about the universe, it's disgusting