Marveldrones on suicide watch

>Suicide Squad continues to laugh in the face of our doomsaying second-weekend prognostications. The DC Comics supervillain team-up adventure earned another $4.7 million, a drop of just 18%, on its seventh weekend. That gives the Will Smith/Margot Robbie caper a $313.782m domestic cume, putting it over the $312m (in 2D and back in 2010) domestic total of Iron Man 2. And yeah, by next weekend it will be just over/under the $318m cume of Iron Man. It has crossed $400m overseas, for a new $718.882m worldwide cume besting Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($709m) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($714m).

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/09/18/weekend-box-office-suicide-squad-passes-iron-man-2-secret-life-of-pets-tops-deadpool/#1bf997ec444a

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now imagine the money it would have made if it were actually good.

It is good though.

It's not, man.

ok champ

It's great

No it really is one of the worst movies of the year.

C'mon, it's not that bad

If it had China it would've been the #1 film of the year. WB fucked up not getting the Chinese on board.

why would i as a marvel fan be mad about this? super hero movies make money, that only means we get more superhero movies... and i'm ok with that

It's good because its DC and you'll watch anything because of some retarded brand loyalty, or its good as in the editing wasn't garbage.

>haha movie I like made more money than the movie you like!!!!!!
Jesus you people are pathetic and you keep making these threads daily

Deadpool?

You're exaggerating now.

Fuck off spastic

That was actually a good cape movie.

And DC will probably try to do something similar to play catch-up, and it probably wont work out so well, but we'll get 10000 more threads like these, about Marvel being on suicide watch.

t. Assmad Marvel Baby

neener neener you suck wiener

You're such a jerk

>That was actually a good cape movie.
deadpool is absolute trash user.

Its the worst movie I've seen this year

holy shit what a shitty thread

Not really I don't care for any of kiddie movies

You care enough to post itt

why did america like it so much more than foreigners?

Why do DCfags spend so much energy talking about how great Suicide Squad is? You're basically shooting yourself in the foot because a one-off movie about c-listers is outperforming the franchise tentpole with the three most iconic superheros of all time.

It's also telling that the only movie in the franchise that WASN'T directed by Snyder is the most successful.

To top it off, Suicide Squad is the most Marvel-like of all the DCEU movies and it's the most successful.

So yeah, Suicide Squad is good and a success, but 1 good movie and 2 bad ones don't make a good franchise. Maybe WW will be good, but with Gadot in lead, I doubt it.

TL;DR DCEU is still a trainwreck in progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

TL;DR

One month ago he was posting laughing evans now he is foing the

> whocares.jpg

Marvel drone truly are assblasted

It's better than Civil War though

All the impotent rage this movie harnessed...i love it.
Also, Harley literally sells more than Batman and the entire Marvel stable of characters in comics.
hohohoho

>haha

BvS made like 200M more than SS with more competition, also it killed it with the bluray sales.

But stay salty though, I'm enjoying your cuck tears more than the actual film

>beat Winter Soldier

hahahahah

marvel nu-males will never recover

Heres your hugbox.

>putting it over the $312m (in 2D and back in 2010) domestic total of Iron Man 2. And yeah, by next weekend it will be just over/under the $318m cume of Iron Man. It has crossed $400m overseas, for a new $718.882m worldwide cume besting Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($709m) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($714m).
DCHADS
C
H
A
D
S

Because these daily threads are really annoying

This cancer is worse than I thought this is how teenagers act like these days?

I can't believe people legit think this movie is anything but disjointed garbage