You better take a sit over there cause Hansen is back in town!

You better take a sit over there cause Hansen is back in town!

youtube.com/watch?v=D2x19J9L7to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=cFHvGtlcKSw
churchofcawd.com/
twitter.com/stevebuck6985
youtube.com/watch?v=_7zuCNpuXgI
youtube.com/watch?v=bf3NuBoGCwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Do3kurfgt14
offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=60906
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/15/hansen-vs-predator-man-shows-up-to-cuddle-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>take a sit

hey boo

>omg

Will pedophiles ever learn?

>14 year old decoys

that's not pedo
why don't do they pose as 9 year olds so they can actually catch real mentally ill perverts?

Looks like the dad in 7th heaven

When is episode 3 out?

Dat decoy.

hopefully one day an user will walk into 'decoys' house with a back pack saying it's just toys and things they could use to have a good time.

then as he sits down, around the corner comes chris.
just as chris is about to say his line. user stands up and says, 'well, this just blew up in my face.'

presses a button hidden in his hand.

news reports that a bomb was detonated in a neighborhood destroying the house and killing over 10+ of the crew 'how to catch a predator'.

episode 2 is not even out is it?

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

>mfw i sometimes like to imagine myself walking into a decoy house and how i'd react to Hansen's bantz with my own

Probably Tuesday? They haven't said anything about when the new episode will air.

>Hansen asks why you asked the decoy if she does anal
>Reply "It's a question!"

This is my dream

t. Pedo

Thank you friend.

JUST

How the hell would they pull it off? They would have to get a child to talk on the phone with the perv, and besides it would be a difficult sell - a stupid and naive 14 years old who is alone in the house because parents are out and wants to hang out with a guy like in the movies is quite believable, a 9 years old child doing the same - not really.
Also, great deal of work goes in actually reeling the pedo in by seducing him. They sext with them and all that stuff. It's hard to imagine a literal child would do that.
Finally pedos who pray on little children are much more dangerous and careful, they only abuse victims who are close to them and whom they can control

Fucking hell that editing is annoying

Yeah but Hansen is still as savage as ever
>Hey boo

cute though, built good

What? No way!

>POKEMON GO

fucking dropped. can't believe I was hyped for this. this is alex jones tier

Jesus, Hansen really let himself go as he aged.

>say some things to a 30 year old woman
>get sent to jail and probably murdered
land of the free eh?

He types like a 12 year old girl, so I guess it makes sense that he seeks out companionship from others on his own mental/emotional level.

No, he looks disgusting. He's like a somewhat thinner version of myself, which is awful

You're right, but I wish they didn't pretend that they're saving lives by busting desperate idiots trying to hook up with teenagers online. I mean, how often does that even happen in real life?

And they're all good boys who dindu nuffin because they thought the women they were meeting were 30, right? :^)

Holy fuck, that little technology bleeping sound that they edit in every time they cur to one of those camera shots with the fake-ass overlays drive me mad.

Then at one point that same sound plays for every bullet point in a text box.

That sound and fake camera overlay feels like early 2000s TV. Like we don't know what cameras look and sound like

>what about the decoy, what does she look like now?
>oh

So she's a dyke?

I always thought it was just the typical american way of doing TV, where everything has to be an exaggerated bigger than life epic tale to keep people interested. Personally I just enjoy to see those weird fucks trying to desperately wriggle out of jail while Hansen reads their shitty akward sex messages.

I was hoping someone would post it thanks

His Dateline days are long gone

that hug denial . phew

>mfw they feed the pedophiles to Chris after each episode

PIDF IS COMING

BRACE YOURSELVES

>Hey boo

>having new content after all these years

Feel good m8

In the future mankind will look back on this show and deem it barbaric and inhuman. Baiting and ruining a persons life like this.

Why is his face melting?

Which one is that one? I've been watching all the episodes after realizing I never saw them, and man so far Fort Myers is still the funniest one.

>literaly "making fun of people who are sick" the show

this is f*cked up.

>muh video games
settle down millenibabby

He's got a massively autistic following online, it's fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=cFHvGtlcKSw

he ate all the snacks the pedos brought over the years

churchofcawd.com/

>Implying I haven't use Go to find hot teen ass

I'm 34, it's a conversation starter.

What's Hansen's excuse for reviving this show?

I mean we all know the real reason... but what is he saying is the reason?

I can't control my horny level

it's amazing that ISIS can recruit people but all these NEET white losers can't get one guy to take out the han-man

>current year
>falling for pedobait chris hansen

you need to be disabled to fall for this

no normal person that knows this is illegal would

You can't pedophilia in food! Obviously he roasts the shit out of them then eats the food in front of them just to rub it in.

>omg

you know what i don't want this cookie anymore
I lose my shit when I saw that one.

>one predator for one ep

NOT FUCKING ENOUGH, I'M THIRSTY

lads is this show legit or just fake pedos

JUST

its real.

>willingly letting yourself be labeled as a predator on television

If it's fake they found some quality actors. The pedos look genuinely terrified when they're confronted.

found the pedo

>ERP with 30 year old posing as sexually mature female passed puberty
>they entrap you
>get sent to prison with murderers and rapists because person you were ERPing with pretended to be 15 (already fucking the Chad football team at this point)

but how is this legal, this is straight up entrapment

I am super disappointed in this iteration of TCAP. The editing is too fast (I actually got a headache from the first episode, not even kidding), and, it's just boring, with the fact that it's only 1 pedo per episode. What happened? The classic TCAP episodes were amazing, but this sucks.

>not wanting to expose, shame, and arrest pedos

Spotted the pedo

this

not to mention they are sissies about it this time

>some cop dude literally standing close to chris while he talks to the pedo

I mean come on

>instead of capturing real child molesters, they bait and lure innocent horny men and ruin their life

twitter.com/stevebuck6985

he supports trump

Oh, it's the old "upperclassmen in high school can fuck underclassmen girls so why can't I as a middle aged man" argument. I won't even bother trying to correct you about the entrapment claim, you're just going to come back next thread and say it over again.

>innocent horny men
>instead of getting a hooker they go try and fuck little kids

okay

Did you bring the butterfingers?
Sweet! put them on the counter and have a seat!

>innocent horny men
>going to a stranger's house with the intent to fuck their 14 year old daughter

Right.

I don't mind the one a pedo thing if it brings some variety. But I agree with the editing thing. Definitely too much at times.

Wasn't it just for the army dude?

I mean, too be fair, the first pedo had the potential of a gun/knife on him, if the cop wasn't there, Hansen could have been murdered right then and there, which would mean, no more TCAP, ever.

>twitter.com/stevebuck6985
>Just living life to the fullest.

fucking kek'd out loud

I can't be alone in hoping that this guy himself will one day be uncovered as a nonce.

underrated as fuck

And the difference with the other army guys that were caught is that they weren't trying to get the decoy on their car, so having an extra guy there made sense.

the laws are written in such a way that decoys are admissible
the show is done on a news network so no consent is required to show the people
keking incarnate

Of course she's with a nigger.....fucking hell.

>tfw Chris Hansen never gave a shit about pedos, he just found a way to get paid by NBC to have people deliver him his favorite snacks on television

>attempted risk of injury

america, lmao

i wish some user would get caught on purpose and show up cosplaying as CIA, showing Hansen that he's in charge

I can tell you one thing I wouldn't go down like such a little bitch pop pop pop chris hansen

>Our next predator went by the screen name BillWilson4U

>ure a big girl

Nah bro, being attracted to 13-14 year olds is natural. Once a woman gets her period and starts growing breasts, nature tells you she's ready to mate, and you'll be attracted to her, of course social norms say you shouldn't get close. A sick man would be a real pedophile hitting on an 8 year old.

I don't understand how in this day and age the pedos can't see this coming

Like Hansen must be the biggest boogeyman among pedos, how are they not paranoid about this kind of thing?

Like as soon as the girl asked about the gun, why wouldn't you bolt?

God forbid you not be able to fuck a 13 year old. lmao weirdo

>A sick man would be a real pedophile hitting on an 8 year old.
This.

Why isn't it a webm yet?

Even in the old episodes people knew about the show yet still got caught.

That's not how an addiction works. They know they can get in a ton of trouble, but they need that 13 year old. If they could help it none of them would be doing this.

show's been off the air for like 10 yrs

I always had a fantasy of some washed up actor like Val Kilmer bringing back the show and doing an investigation in Stamford, Connecticut and Chris Hansen showing up as one of the pedophiles with some lewd username like meatrocket69.

Can you imagine the look of horror on everyone's face when Chris Hansen comes into frame? Like, what would they even do? Would they think it was some practical joke? Would they arrest him? Would they publish the footage, or pretend it never happened? Do you think Chris Hansen would bring a bag of assorted snacks?

The chance of an encounter being a sting is very low. I guess the reward is worth the risk for them.

i miss the coldness chris had in the older episodes. and he also has some really good timing.

If people ignored social norms, the human race wouldn't exist beyond 3 generations.

Social norms evolved over time just like physical features did. There's a good reason they exist, even if its not immediately obvious.

>Val Kilmer

The last movie I remember him in is Bad Lt Port of Call and Heat.

Hey Boo

He's still cold blooded.

Pedos GBTFO

When he started this stuff he probably thought he was gonna go against some psychotic fucks out to rape little girls. After all those years of busting pathetic akward weirdos who never got laid in their life he probably developed some sort of delicate compassion for them.

>17 minutes on one goober

BOR ING

KILL
I
L
L

KIT
I
T

Don't you have some capeshit to watch?

This

I like that one user's idea of showing up with an 8x10 glossy of Hansen.
If it turns out to be a sting, sit down and ask for his autograph. Then proceed to hatefuck the decoy, the cameraman & hansen just because

No milf cop?

No, that comes later.

That's the only one I want.

They're expecting one of us in the wreckage, brother.

The fire rises?

Never said these social norms shouldn't exist and that it's alright for a 30 year old dude to hit on a 13 year old. However they're not "sick", just horrible people.

Can you tell me the story behind this actor again, user?

He was in a Star Trek movie. He fused with an android.

first thing said during encounter

>"do you have a gun? Can you pat yourself down?"
holy shit, can the sting be any more obvious?

so uhhh... any info on the girl who plays the bait yet...?

It doesn't really matter at that point, as long as he shows up he shows intent. I think this has happened in some older TCAP episodes; the guy would drive up, have second thoughts, and drive away before the cops chase him.

Is it hard to believe a 13 year old girl would want to know if the guy has a gun?

very symbolic, americans in a cuck cage are not supposed to find her attractive so she ends up with the "what what in the butt" dude

>she has to make his blackness explicit in a public statement

They probably told her to ask him before allowing him in the house.

No shit.

what the fuck? the girl is actually 19 so they can't arrest them. bullshit.

The decoys used in the chatlogs were actual underaged I believe.

Stop being retarded and learn about how intent applies to the law before you spew more diarrhea from your keyboard.

You know what I don't this cookie anymore.

How's it going pedo?

You guys ever watch Creep Catchers on youtube?
youtube.com/watch?v=_7zuCNpuXgI

They're so fucking good.

It counts if the pedo believes she's 13.

This Tuesday but it's the only one this week unfortunately.

>be me
>old
>good built tho
>decide to hit the beach because why the fuck not
>stumble upon a house on my way to the beach
>a cute girl invites me in
>I go in, but just for a quick chat since I'm on my way to the beach
>she gives me great-ass cookies
>"man, this day is great!"
>suddenly some dude comes in
>rude and judgemental as fuck
>I get so upset I can't even finish my cookie
>decide to just go to the beach, no point in arguing with some maniac
>the stairs are very slippery so I stumble out of the house and almost break my leg
>"man, this day started out so good and now it's awful, I can't get any worse than this"
>police rush me

land of the free, huh

could have been him as well since he diddled kiddies as well

why is he crying?

What? No way.

thinkgen of snacks

If you dream that you robbed a bank, then wake up on the bus dead on convinced that you did it, go to the police and confess that in fact you are SURE you robbed a bank, and there is footage of you sleeping and dreaming about the robbery, they can't arrest you even though in your mind you did it all.

He knows he's going to get some cheetos and milf cop pussy.

ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA

You realize the decoy is over 18 but she is just there in place of an actual child. If the predators were chatting up an 18 year old they wouldn't be getting in trouble.

If you were to hop on tindr and meet a 18yo slut and fuck her, you wouldn't get in trouble.

Having a sexual discussion with a minor is a little more than dreaming wouldn't you say?

Pretty creepy
youtube.com/watch?v=bf3NuBoGCwY

it is fake, they just go up to random people and act like they were waiting to meet a 14 year old girl and if they don't give them money they upload it to youtube

so Hansen eats all the snacks pedo bring?

Really makes you think

>wants to have shower sex
>purposely doesn't bathe

who says trannies don't do it better?

user, criminal intent, to be punishable, must be accompanied by an external act. Texting lewd stuff to what you believed was a minor, and actually going to said purported minor are enough to satisfy the intent required to get you reamed by Jamal in prison.

>there are people who even care whether or not those people get sent to prison
For once, all of them are so retarded not even an actual 12 year old would want them. Secondly, it's fun enough to see them humiliated on TV for being retards.

is he wearing a hairnet?

what is this haircut called?

but one guy had a kill kit
KILL
I
L
L
KIT
I
T

>But before you walk out that door, there's something I need to know. I'm Chris Hansen, which you may have deduced from context alone, but if you didn't that's okay, too. I have grown very old, and my facial skin looks like a Chris Hansen scultpure made by an art student using pink Starburst candies.
>We're doing a story about men who use the Internet to attempt to have sex with underage kids. It's for Youtube this time though. Or Patreon or something. Vimeo? My point is I'm no longer allowed on television on account of my tarnished reputation born of my myriad infidelities and aforementioned horrifying physical state. You're free to leave any time.

It just doesn't pack the same punch as the Dateline days.

Jesus christ that's so true.

only boys

>Like as soon as the girl asked about the gun, why wouldn't you bolt?
Because he didn't have one, stupid.

What is a kill kit?
I know rape kits that are used in hospitals to determine if a woman has been raped, but a kill kit?

I want pedos to leave.

Billy The Exterminator?

It's how you check if a girl's been killed, dumbass. How else would we find out?

Chips Handsome really starting to look like Jeremy Clarkson

Europoor here. I saw those threads, and sad photos of those guy, and i thought "damn maybe they are just sad loosers", but then i watched Ep1 and Ep2.
Those guys were legit creepy, pretty sure the guy in Ep1 was planning to rape her and kill her and not necessary in that order.

Imma send chris an archive of one of these Cred Forums thinly veiled "see this, wat do" pedo threads

Its basically a term for a dude having weapons and items that could be used to restrain a person.

So, yea, if you have rope, duct tape, and a gun in your car, you have a kill kit and are clearly going to rape and murder someone and need to be arrested ASAP.

Because only a crazy murderer person would have rope, duct tape, and/or a gun in their car.

They have every possible camera angle and they edit everything to make people seem as creepy as possible.

People in general are creepy.

It's the lowest they can go and still have a legal convincing decoy. Dangling a nine year old infront of pedos would be child endangerment which is a crime where I live, and probably a crime in 'merica.

t. Crazy murder person

One of the first rules of Cred Forums is "take nothing seen/read here seriously." That would severely undermine their solicitation of a minor sting.

This. You have to be retarded to think they'd use actual kids as decoys.

It's called grooming and happens all the time. Especially over video games where people partner up like mmos.

I hope chris catches someone related to trump so we can wreck that fuckers campaign

tv on suicide watch

Cred Forums predator caught when?
>Asian decoys
>weebs get baited
>cunnyposting ceases
>feetposting ceases
>Cred Forumsposting ceases
>baneposting remain eternal

you sure do know a lot about little girls

>subconscious feelings you don't control are a little more than dreaming wouldn't you say?

freudian slip whoops

All the shit in his trunk would have been normal af if not for the box of condoms stored with the duct tape and gun.

>decoys DON'T message pedos first
>decoys explicitly state they're underage
>pedos state they want to do sexual things with the "kids"
>express intent to solicit sex from a minor
>go to the house with the intent to fuck a minor
It's not entrapment retards.

You can still get arrested if you go to an airport with a bomb strapped to you and claim you weren't intending on detonating it.

Wish they'd target government workers instead of schmucks more. End result is historically proven to be more entertaining. The average guy they trap doesn't look like he has far enough to fall.

No point, the pedos will cry entrapment no matter what.

Successful "pedos" target people they know in person and groom them into keeping quiet. Plus they aren't stupid enough to fall for TCAP techniques, anyone who isn't a retard would know it was a trap.

>what is this haircut called?

The JUST.

you sure are dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=Do3kurfgt14

Do you think a 13 year old posing as a 18 year old has ever showed up at the house and all Chris could do is tell them not to pretend to be older than they are

Should women be allowed to post on Cred Forums? Singles=no Doubles=No lel

There was one where a bunch of "teenagers" 18-20 showed up. It was like 3 if them and they were pretty young too.

>copacetic
goddamn that whore sounds like a legitimate retard

I think this would make a fun, light-hearted segment to end an episode.
And how do you plan on enforcing that? Are you going to look at every user's dick to confirm their gender? Fag.

Perverted justice gets in shit for that pretty regular. Hansen and crew can just delete the video and pretend it didn't happen.

Basically never trust an entity with final cut.

she looks like she smokes crack

Only because you're ignoring the fact the decoys have to make the first move by jumping into the proverbial water to catch anything. Announcing their presence, etc.

For a "girl" just sitting in front of a computer with an active internet connection, but no messaging apps open won't just get completely random people messaging her. But of course I'm male, so acknowledge I may be wrong about this. It would explain why women seem to hate computers so much.

Proof? I want to laugh at retarded kid "predators".

when chris asked him how old he was did he say that he was 37...today?

Like it was his birthday? fuck man

>stored with
Extremely suspect phrasing from a group that can just edit shit around to fit whatever narrative they want.

I mean shit, I would never drive to some random address without some sort of protection and I probably wouldn't think to get the shovel, mulch, and tie-down straps out of my trunk before driving over. As I commonly forget whats in my car, as its not a postage stamp. I've had multiple instances where I've gone shopping, loaded up a cart, opened the back, and saw it was full of lawn care shit I forgot to get out.

So were I stupid enough to believe any person was capable of caring about me, and drive over to their house for the promise of any intimacy (hell, just being in the same room would count at this point), and it turned out to be a sting, they'd try to paint it as intent to commit murder or some bullshit. And considering they'd have cameras, editing software, and a bias for the most outrageous story possible, they'd have everything they needed to make me seem like a deranged murderer.

His wife recorded him telling his psychiatrist that he dug lolis, then she made the recording public while they were divorcing. Y'know, to protect lolis from him. That's why she waited.

Google it nigger.

You know this is bullshit what they are doing this is entrapment and Hansen should get sued if you enjoy this show you have a problem

I was looking up pedos from the original since that is a hobby of mine and came across tennisboy213 (he is the guy who showed up at the same time as slave2mistresses)

offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=60906

seems like he has been imprisoned by ICE since 2012

also
>White

What's wrong with wanting to fuck a 14 year old? Why are ameriturds so prude?

as far as the illegal conduct is concerned, announcing their presence is not "the first move." They were just being there to facilitate a crime for someone who is already predisposed to commit it

it's only entrapment if the decoys start/provoke, which they don't.

>three charges that amount to the same fucking thing.

t.yuro with a rich history in kiddiediddling
no, they might have similar elements but they are separate offenses

These threads are great pedofilters

Is it on network tv?

>if you enjoy this show you have a problem

i do have a problem

i'm not watching your episode of HvP right now

HELLO I AM A NICE YOUNG MAN WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE IT IS GOOD TO MEET YOU

It's still tricking people and its bullshit and besides normally the decoy says they are 14 and in some countries that age is legal also don't forget what's the difference between these predators and upperclassman in high schools who have sex with freshmen

14 year old (hot) girls have more sex in a week than you do in a year, to call them kiddies and think they're naive is retarded

You even type like one of the perverts on the show.

>You the welcome wagon?
My sides

>in some countries that age is legal
Their laws don't apply here.
>don't forget what's the difference between these predators and upperclassman in high schools who have sex with freshmen
They've caught 19 to 22 year olds, and it's still illegal.

Har Har its so funny to fool men and have them arrested over something they never did

Pedos getting defensive in here.

You type like a bitch who hasn't been sodomized yet

If you think that our laws on age of consent is too high why don't you invade us and shit? That's right.
Your opinion=/=shit

>in some countries
Not in America, buddy. :^)
>the old high school argument
The fact that they are at similar points in their physical and emotional development and are both at a stage of experimenting makes it okay for high schoolers to fuck each other. And for the record, I do think seniors fucking freshmen is weird and a little creepy, but not nearly as creepy as middle aged men preying on teenagers.

Why do you all make the exact same arguments every thread? Don't you ever get tired of your degeneracy getting BTFO?

am i a pedo for thinking some 14 yr olds can be hot?

>no, they might have similar elements but they are separate offenses

>attempted second degree sexual assault
tried to have sex with a minor

>attempted risk of injury to a minor
??? tried to split her underaged pussy open idk

>attempting to entice a minor in an obscene act
tried to have sex with a minor

Seems like its just a way to put someone away for longer than they could with just the attempted sexual assault charge, but i dont know really.

That's stupid too see we need to change these laws I say 14 should universally be the age of consent no exceptions

>If you think that our laws on age of consent is too high why don't you invade us and shit?
That's literally the worst argument i ever heard, if i could even call it that

user I am not going to google you the relevant laws of Connecticut which covers those. I trust you're not that mentally handicapped.
>but i dont know really.
You clearly don't

Good lord, nigga calm down. Pedo mad.

It's the first time I actually watch something from the show. Chris schools him like a little kid it's brutal

yes

What are you worried about anyway? You never got laid as a teen, and you'll never get laid as an adult.

if you don't like the laws of a place, either petition your representatives to have it changed or leave. Simple as.

>I have nothing to add to the discussion but must be heard

t.uneducated plebian

>attempted second degree sexual assault
Basically a rape charge.
>attempted risk of injury to a minor
Pretty self explanitory, attempting to harm a minor would be a separate charge since that doesn't automatically mean rape.
>attempting to entice a minor in an obscene act
Compound charge for the sexual assault charge due to the underage nature of his intent.

This is how the law works, there's lots of them and it's easy to break multiple at once.
The fact that he specified yet after sodomized leads me to believe that this chomo has been in prison before and knows what he's talking about with the sodomy. He can probably give you deep insights into the texture of broom handles.

>30 year old woman
at a fucking college party

tell tale sign a well-worn whore.

I'm glad Hansen is back, these threads about him serve as great cunnyposter/pedo filters. All the defensive buttmad is hilarious.

Is Hansen a boy pucci luvr?

if you think your laws of consent should be universally enforced why don't you invade us and shit?

i agree with this, but i'm not american so idk why you're saying that, your laws are still retarded

Where is that one from?

>but i'm not american
Then stop talking about American law?
>your laws are still retarded
That is your (((opinion)))

No clue, I got it from some thread yesterday. An user made it after some PIDF quoted Thomas Jefferson in the name of pedo rights I think.

>if you think your laws of consent should be universally enforced why don't you invade us and shit?
We don't tho. Who cares about what happens in some backwater european """"""country""""""

She looks like 45 year old white trash. It's a shame how badly she aged.

is that video a video of a video?

> announcing their presence is not "the first move."

On the internet it most certainly is.

In real life you can be places without intentionally drawing attention to yourself. So any attention you receive is entirely outside of your control. No part of this applies to the internet. So this is literally a case of exploiting a statute written before anyone so much as imagined the concept of fiber optics and fudging the details sufficiently and relying on the ignorance of the self-assured to create a legal loophole in the laws against entrapment.

Look at me I'm claiming to be morally superior to people who lives are ruined over a crime they didn't commit

looks like a melted wax figure of the real Hansen.

the florida decoy was the best

>implying im american
1st world means no kiddie rape, even if they 'want it', abdul.

>Then stop talking about American law?
nah, are you triggered?

>We don't tho.
>still judges me based on your legal system

IWASJUSTGRABBINSOMETHINGTOEATSIR

that is (You)r understanding. This is why you're a NEET, not a lawyer nor a judge.

Good, keep posting and showing yourselves. This is great.

This is the first of these guys that actually looks dangerous.
(beyond the usual child rape)

They did commit a crime, dingus. Meeting with a minor with intent to fuck them is still a crime. It doesn't matter how much you wish you could just show up and get a wag of the finger and a slap on the ass from Chris Hansen then go on your way, you're still getting caught trying to fuck a minor.

Lawyers and judges worth a damn do not rely upon their own understanding of anything outside of the law. They are lawyers. They need to know something about the internet, they get an IT expert.

Also nice appeal to authority mixed with an adhom in response to a reasoned argument.

>Looks like Hansen got bitten by a radioactive Stephen Collins
would he be diddling kids by this point?

Where can I watch this is bongistan

>plan to kill someone
>tell the person in a bunch of texts about what you're going to do
>cops get you before you do it
>"dude you can't arrest me for something I never did! I should be let off completely!"

It's downright hilarious seeing the paedo defence-force trying to make an argument.

This is the dumbest and most used argument. They had all the intent in the world. I hope you protest the arrests of people who give bomb/shooting threats because their lives are 'ruined' for crimes they 'didn't commit'.

>Meeting with a minor with intent to fuck them is still a crime.

No. The crime hansen and perverted justice operate upon is, specifically, solicitation of a minor. Getting them to a house/sting is just to tie them to the chat log.

>In a December 2014 interview with People magazine, Collins admitted he had "inappropriate sexual conduct with three female minors" in 1973, 1982, and 1994

See. He's not a degenerate homo

>solicit a minor for sex
>have explicit sexual conversations with minor
>actually physically go to house of minor

THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY WUZ GUD BOY

Do you have any idea how hilarious it is to try to make that argument on Cred Forums?

Do you know why pedos aren't here anymore?

>Hey Boo.
>that glorious modern technology letting us see the sweat forming on the nonce's forehead

>MUH TOUR OF DUTY
Nice try.

>pedos aren't here anymore
or any less.

I stand corrected. Anyway, it leads to the same end through the same means. There doesn't need to be benis entering vagina to go to jail for pedoshit.

Because the footfags took over

top kek, you get IT experts when IT is THE issue in case. Meaning, the case revolves around IT, but OK keep on talking about things way over your head/

If these people were walking up to real little girls in public places and offering to map the reaches of their vagina with their cock, lock them the fuck up.

Mixing the internet with solicitation of a minor makes it a literal thought crime. As the statute becomes entirely about what the perpetrator "thought" they were doing, with no means of actually establishing that unless you believe, like some sort of retard, that everything anyone posts on the internet is indicative of shit they'd actually do.

Now excuse me I need to castrate an 8 year old boy as the final steps of turning him into a little girl so he can be sold to a rich arab for $250,000.

Unironically this.

Fucking normie fetishes are just so utterly boring I can't even stand to be on this board anymore.

But I'm skinnerboxed.

I never thought about that. I've been too cruel to footfags, in retrospect. Most of them at least have better arguments for their fetish than pedofags.

>makes it a literal thought crime.
no. Again, having a "thought" of doing something illegal is not punishable. However, if that thought is manifested in some external act by you, this ceases to be "just a thought" and is enough to be considered criminal intent. Do you understand this?

The only time one could say it's actually entrapment was when they used Craiglist for one case.

Instead of arresting them maybe Hansen could actually get these people help instead of being a smug asshole once they leave they probably will not do it again

>getting people to commit solicitation of a minor over the internet has nothing to do with the internet

... well when you put it that way

FUCK U

POST MILF COP

I sometimes wonder what happened to LGL.

The statute is specifically written that all that matters is what the perpetrator thought he was talking to.

So with the internet, solicitation of a minor doesn't even need a real entity to be a prosecutable crime.

But you have no argument against this, so its okay. I don't need (you)s.

That's why they arrest them when they show up at the house, retard.

Talk all you want about castrating a boy, but if you've made contact with a rich arab and told him all about what you'll do for what money, and then you show up at a boy's house trying to entice him into your car? Then your ass belongs in jail.

Why is Cred Forums so defensive toward pedos?

I second this motion. Even random milf cops unrelated to show are acceptable.

This.

Hansen should just help them to never do it again by putting a bullet in the back of their head once they're walking out.

>That's why they arrest them when they show up at the house, retard.

... I said nothing in that post about how getting to the house exclusively for the purpose of linking them to the chatlog, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

hansen isn't smart enough to use male decoys to catch female predators.

now that's where the ratings are.

they protest too much because self hating pedos

WHERE DO I FUCKING WATCH THIS PLEASE I ASK IN EVERY THREAD

so they send pics of a 19 year old and say she's 13? isn't that kind of a dirty trick?

See
They would arrest them by backtracing them every time they goof if what you're saying was the case.

>pedo carries a gun because of ISIS
ISIS wouldn't put you in jail for what you just did.

50% legit pedos
50% salty trolling

the issue is whether they have performed acts that would satisfy the elements of the offense they were charged with. That they used the internet will go to the competency of the evidence presented against the accused. Even if the defense is successful in proving that the method used (the internet) is shit, as long as other evidence exists that would prove that the accused committed those acts, "muh internet" would not matter.

because its easy to argue people into a corner and get them all riled.

Literally all anyone has in support of hansen and perverted justice is emotion. No understanding of law, IT, etc. So its fun to watch them struggle with air tight logic.

>female predators
Woman/boy love is the purest form of affection there is.

>Filename

Irony but Chris deserved to let loose after putting these fucks in prison.

WHERE DO I WATCH THIS

>back trace

WOULD THEY GUI THE VB BUS TO UPLOAD THE ADDRESSES??

Edgy faggot how about I come visit you and fuck you till you love me

Here you go.
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/15/hansen-vs-predator-man-shows-up-to-cuddle-girl/

>Literally all anyone has in support of hansen and perverted justice is emotion. No understanding of law, IT, etc.
>pedos actually think it's entrapment

ON THE YOUTUBES

THANKYOU

Chris eats all the Cheetos and snacks the pedos bring.
It's the whole reason for the show.

Female predators just get a job as a nanny, daycare assistant or at a school. Nobody bats an eye at strange women spending all their time around kids, while even the most trustworthy men still get second looks if they want to become a manny. So far less of them need to start checking chat sites.

Why do you think he keeps the gun near?

youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M

>hire a hitman to kill someone
>the hitman is actually an undercover cop
>wow, it's entrapment!

>the issue is whether they have performed acts that would satisfy the elements of the offense they were charged with.

And my point is, once you throw "solicitation of a minor" onto the internet, it loses a lot of unspoken implications, as the statute was written around situations involving a man physically walking up to a little girl and asking if she'd find out how much of his cock he can stuff into her, and satisfying the legal requirements for solicitation become a literal game of "what was this person thinking when they typed out onto a screen, "can we meed and have sex?"

Thus, its taking a pretty sound statute and turning it into a total joke that only catches the extremely retarded.

>entrapment
every
single
time

It would be if the cop started with
>hey, looking to have someone murdered? Free trial!

>he supports trump
That goes without saying.

Most laws only catch the extremely retarded. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the laws, it just means we need better ways of catching the clever ones as well. Just because you're retarded it doesn't give you a get out of jail free card.

see

Never happened

>haha it's fine officer I just showed up to tell her it's a prank I swear

Internet Pedophile Tough Guy?

Granted, but considering hansen and crew are profiting from trapping people with this literal thought crime because the statute didn't account for the ability to communicate with anonymous people hundreds/thousands of miles away, its time to admit there is something wrong with this particular law.

As hansen and perverted justice specifically avoid trying to make cases for anything other than solicitation of a minor. Because those cases actually require some sort of proof of intent and are not worded as morality statutes.

>posing as a pedophile to meet MILF cop
Worth it.

Actually the sound defense would be ageplay, especially once the decoy opens the door and is in her late 40s at this point.

>literal thought crime

You think he got her number after the cameras turned off?

If you didn't meet in some kind of RP or ageplay specific chatroom that's in no way a sound defense.

Go read the statute. It specifically references thought/belief of the perpetrator. So a man, while talking to empty space, believes hes talking to a minor, and offers to fuck that minor, would satisfy the legal requirements for solicitation of a minor.

yes it is you beautiful man

I wonder what the decoys do when another 13 year old boy starts trying to talk dirty. Do you think they just reject the poor boy?

>everything on the internet is real

really normie? you're trying to claim that on Cred Forums?

And besides, that bitch looking nothing like she could've given birth 12 unerage girls at this point would be all the defense you need.

>muh thought crime muh thought crime

Just because you keep repeating it it doesn't make it true. Winston didn't ultimately get arrested because of his thought crimes. He was arrested because he acted on some of them and claimed that he would commit other acts, with all of it being recorded as evidence. The same way these paedos aren't arrested because of their thought crimes, but because of how they act on them, with their intent being recorded.

omg lol

>posing

MILF cop I agree, damn I'm going check Google.

If they say up front they're under 18, yes. Also if they ask about ageplay, or are suave at all, or intelligent at all.

The decoy has a specifically defined target group of desperate retards.

And now you're literally making shit up at this point.

That's great. This was fun. Sad its over.

Guess what, retard, unless the person says they're not actually a minor there's no plausible deniability in court when you act like they're a minor, then proceed to meet up with them under the impression that they're a minor.

You're such a master ruseman.

>Why do you think he keeps the gun near?
Because he's a paranoid Trump supporter.

No.

>literal thought crime

>I'm a psychic and knew I wasn't actually talking to a child
>the electro-magnetic infetterance stopped me from realising it was a sting

It's on television, idiot. Hansen couldn't say what network they were on because it was filmed prior to the show getting picked up.

I doubt it.

>it says the word thought and somewhere else the word crime, thus it must be a thought crime.
Do you think when someone says I'm all ears it means they're made of ears?
You don't know what a thought crime is.

So a guy advertises himself as a hitman without being one, and he asks people whether they want someone killed. Some people realise that yeah, they do want someone killed and decide to pounce on the offer.

What benefits society more? Laws that protect the people who wanted to have someone killed, because "muh entrapment", or laws that make sure that they aren't free to pay the next guy that comes along to kill for them?

These predators are lucky compared to the ones from the old show. Hardly anyone watches TV anymore

>attempted murder?
>do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry??

These predators are lucky it was a sting and they didn't come face to face with the parents of actual children.

Give me the source plox