youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs
youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37344846
youtube.com/watch?v=8Q94mfp7y3E
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lynton
youtube.com/watch?v=ttr1rE1yo_k
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2015/06/11/what-rupert-murdoch-owns/71089066/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=DOAJu4CrBUU
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/11/susan-rice-us-national-security-agencies-too-white/
mtv.com/news/2917678/white-tears-in-trumps-america/
pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/17/us/politics/donald-trump-rally-is-called-chance-to-show-support-for-police.html
heatst.com/culture-wars/seattle-university-dean-retires-after-student-outcry-over-too-white-curriculum/
time.com/4240907/oscars-2016-analysis-winners/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/01/oscars-so-white-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't cater to Trump supporters. Those are the future and they still haven't realized.

No one trusts them anymore. The jig is up when even liberal collage students know the leftist media is unconcerned with actual coverage.

Because they stopped being NEWS networks and became platform for pushing whatever liberal agenda is flavor of the month.

I hope Trump pushes through dem libel laws if he gets elected.

I hate the media, it needs to die a painful death.

Because of the internet. Its more convenient to find news there then on TV and you absorb more information faster.

Also nobody trusts the scum on cable news, they've literally become the monsters with the same pedigree as bloggers from Mary Sue or Jezebel. Hell I even saw some fat fuck "political commentator" talk about how CNN doesn't do a good enough job and should strive to be as good as WaPo or the NYT, who are even fucking worse.

The jig is up and Americans are becoming informed again like they were during Jacksonian American, either The Second American Golden Age is coming or the West crashes and burns and the light of the West goes East to China, Japan and India.

people had started to suspect the main stream media wasnt reporting the truth, but instead pushing a narrative for a long time. And all these suspicions were proven right with the trayvon martin case. And its even worse now that they try to destroy Trump while not realizing hes the future.

also, its probably a bad idea to just bitch and moan and complain about how the majority of the country (white people) are pieces of shit

There is zero reason to watch news when it's inaccurate, and on top of that they're slow. A 24-hour network with thousands of people working behind the scenes and dozens of anchors and personalities can be beat to a story by one man with a cell phone camera.

its worse than you think

Despite their obvious bias, news networks still put on a facade of being balanced and fair.

More and more people dislike this, they want news completely tailored to their own views with no hints of objectivity. Thus the popularity of HuffPost and Breitbart.

>news recently became biased
heuheueheuhuheeuhe

Fox News viewers skew strongly toward older conservative viewers who get all of their information from cable news, and are therefore more likely to watch Fox News regularly.

CNN and MSNBC cater to the center and progressive-leaning audiences (respectively) that are younger and know how to use Google and read from more than a handful of news sources. They are less likely to watch cable news, if at all.

t. a dumb coddled millennial with septuagenarian parents who watch Fox News all day and parrot RNC/Trump talking points verbatim

Despite my hatred of what GamerGate became that tweet made me laugh my ass off.
While Trump actually talks about serious issues and debunks media arguments to bash him with, Hillary is focused on fighting the war against the alt-right and even more ironically in touch with her deflecting on her health issues, she literally started a media-wide war against a fucking cartoon frog.

Yes a Democratic Presidential Candidate has literally thrown her shit out the window to start a war against a FUCKING CARTOON FROG.

WHY THE FUCK DO MEDIA NOT GET HOW AMERICANS THINK SHE'S A GIGANTIC FUCKING RETARD?

Once the debates end and if this trend continues Trump will win the Presidency because if Americans elect Clinton I fully expect there to be a World War or American Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo. There are no other options with her at the helm.

What did Gamergate become?

>And its even worse now that they try to destroy Trump while not realizing hes the future.

>a 70-year-old billionaire hotel owner and reality TV star who will say whatever people want to hear or will get him free airtime on cable news is the future

>WHY THE FUCK DO MEDIA NOT GET HOW AMERICANS THINK SHE'S A GIGANTIC FUCKING RETARD?

Because they only listen to their own echo chamber bullshit, their libcuck safe space doesn't allow for dissenting views, so they just say anyone who disagrees with them is "literally Hitler" and clap each other on the back and agree.

a meme. At least they set in motion the cultural push back against liberal bullshit taking over everything, and Gawker went bankrupt in the process

It was funny watching the media depict it as some evil hate mob when it was just nerds bitching on twitter and going on boycotts while posting memes. Yet the same media waxed poetic about black lives matter causing riots and looting and essentially becoming a anti-white quasi terrorist group

No, the outsider is the future. Nobody wants Hillary except the establishment and people who want a vagina in the White House under any cost. Everybody else wanted Trump or Bernie which represented the "outside".

Nothing. This bullshit died down a long fucking time ago.
Only people who are clinging to it are the greedy fucks who made money from claiming to be victims.

thank you for correcting the record

>MUH LIBRUHL UHJENDUH

You realize Fox News has been dominating cable news ratings for several years, right? Old people are the lifeblood of cable news networks, and they are overwhelmingly conservative.

You should watch Lou Dobbs on the Fox Business Network. He doesn't spare a moment to stop sucking Trump's tiny cock.

Trump was very very smart starting his campaign with wild extremism. Now it woke up the extremists which Hillary is forced to tackle, leaving the average/moderates at Trump's mercy.
It's non-dimensional quantum chess is what it is.

the right wing media on the other hand totally good, right you cuck.

theyre just falsification factories. look at msnbcs coverage of hillary clintons sickness. journalism is dead

>quasi terrorist group
>quasi

Yeah, no. It's a full blown terrorist organization. Their actions, protests and propaganda lead to real life mass shootings.

>You realize Fox News has been dominating cable news ratings for several years, right?

>literally the only right leaning news channel has more viewers than the wide spread of liberal news channels that cant consolidate all their potential viewers into one channel

youre a retard. fuck off with you stale, canned "muh fauz news boogeyman" bullshit

I literally never said that. You just want to fight friend.

Well, there's no denying Fox are a bunch of hateful faggots but everyone else just panders to whatever leftist "outrage tourism" is going on that week.

reminder that shitposters from pol are better journalist and investigators than professional millionaire news media giants

Trump is part of the same elite class as the DC establishment. He's been playing the same game for decades. He's as far as you can get from being an outsider.

oh, going with the "trump is really a secret democrat!" instead of the "Trump is really a putin plant!" bullshit?

It was obvious she was/is sick, but the media just kept lying. Now they're literally trying to describe Pepe the frog as a white nationalist symbol. At this point, it's apparent they're not just wrong, or privately pro-Hillary. They're deliberately lying and obscuring in an attempt to throw a presidential election.

Even if you dislike Trump, that kind of blatant, partial coverage is likely to offend.

Trump is whatever he thinks people want him to be at any given moment. His only concern is feeding his bloated ego.

first post itt but if you actually look at his proposed policies he is barely further right than clinton. he has commandeered the republican party and is not even a true conservative.

Basically they became cucked by l e d d i t thanks to infiltrators from SRS and eceleb circlejerks.
Around the time some guys in GamerGate connected the faggots involved to Common Core and Darpa, KotakuInAction started purging people and any discussion as some /r/KiA mods were allegedly liberal invaders. Also when people talked about corporate-wide boycotts of publishers and developers who supported media bribery to inflate postive press for their games the fags at KiA and even on 8/v/'s GamerGate board suppressed organizing these campaigns because it would block them from getting support of pro-GamerGate developers who could lose their jobs if they were involved in boycotting rival companies (despite the fact that they've did nothing to help during the 2 years GG was relevant). Then it all collapsed when the head of /gamergatehq/, an Asukafag named Acid Man, got revealed to be a gun manufacturer for the ATF and FBI and tried to get some shitposters who dox'd him reported to the feds, however it was revealed through inquiry with his local FBI office that he bluffed and nobody was ever reported in the first place. The drama caused everyone to give up on GamerGate or move to reddit where they got pozzed by their faggot mods.

GamerGate haven't been relevant or done anything useful since 2014, Gawker died solely because of Hulk. The only thing they did was cuck some small SJW sites out of some money.

Because they can't even pretend to be unbiased anymore.

THIS

Trump the man literally playing the most divisive controversial campaign in history and winning is just following orders rite.....

They lost all credibility with the public with blatant one sided coverage of controversial issues.

the sudden resurgence of the biased right wing media should be enough to tell you there's a really big problem with mainstream media

The internet. People's attention span is too short. I mean the only advantage the actual news had over random strangers was their credibility. But now people can find out stuff instantly from bloggers and Twitter, a lot of it isn't really true or reliable. But in an effort to compete with basically anyone with an internet connection the news outlets will try to report on anything instantly, then speculate on it, then discuss and report the speculations as if they are facts.
And when that's the case, there's no difference than just reading some gossip from random bloggers.

Back in the day you could only get the news from TV and the paper, further back and there was no 24 hour news networks looking to turn anything into a story to fill up airtime.

I hope so too.. I a km not be satisfied. Until faggots like Ben Shapiro, Don Lemon, and Megyn Kelly are left broke like that Nick Denton.

>they have literally less daily viewers than my friends YouTube channel about make up
Kek

When the narrative they started pushing did not match the day to day reality experienced and observed by the majority of people.

Fox news is #1 because it's the only right wing biased news station. Literally every other media outlet is just varying levels of liberally biased fighting for the same audience.

>Trump is part of the same elite class as the DC establishment
You could not be more wrong. He's part of the Platinum 0.1% club, but he's not a DC guy only the 0.000001% like your Rothschilds and Rockefeller's get to be part of the establishment club or at least have to have some legit connections to the big families or have shilled enough for them in the past to get their nod of approval to make them more shekels.

>same vague meaningless bullshit

his views have been consistent since the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Democrat and Republican mean nothing to Donald Trump, he has no principle outside self interest, or rather self aggrandizement. The people that will vote for him are just like the people who he has scammed with things like Trump University.

This is also why NPR is so one sided too, its basically the only real Liberal talk-radio station.

I don't want that racist Trump to win. But I don't want crooked Hillary to win either. What do?

their viewers are literally dying, anyone under like 30 gets their news from the internet

Just like he said. An outsider like Bernie.

>muh trump boogeyman

They pander to a very specific demographic: old, retired, white conservatives. Who will all be dead in a few years, and considering younger people aren't as conservative and don't watch nearly as much television, Fox News's days are numbered.

Gee I don't know maybe their liberal bias?

Sorry but all Universities are varying degrees of scam. You are singling out Trump University like any of the others have credibility.

I would honestly rather higher a highschool drop out and train them for the job on the job than hire someone stupid enough to gamble their future earnings on a potentially worthless degree in this job market.

Trump will be easily duped into becoming another tool of the bankers like everyone else in DC. All they need is to stroke his ego and kick some money his way and he will do anything.

How is NPR liberal?

it didnt become anything. it accomplished its goal of proving the gaming media was trash then it walked away. no money motivation to drag it on. no moving goal post to stay relevant. no need to still be a thing. while worthless nothings keep trying to drag it back to life because without it they have no relevance.

wow another basic bitch literally copypasting john oliver talking points

you're really ahead of the curve dude

Except we see the same effect happening to the most liberal networks at the same time m8.

How is Trump racist? America does not owe illegal aliens anything unless the left is trying to repopularize the White Man's Burden in which case they are the White Supremacists.

People who go to real universities have an actual chance at getting a job, unlike morons who get scammed by Trump's "YOU CAN BE RICH LIKE ME" brand.

>How is Trump racist?

because he not a self hating white guilt cuck

No argument there. Cable TV in general is fucked.

It doesn't work that way. Generally people grow more and more conservative as they get older. There will be a new generation of conservatives.

>implying the 3rd wave feminists generation of women is going to have enough kids to counter the number of children produced by the rural poor in states without free birth control.

What the feminists fail to understand is that they will not have enough sons to enforce their will when they are old and frail.

This. The internet is where everyone goes to get information, no one watches TV. The internet isn't as profitable as TV for these companies, so they are dying, even when they reduce their image with ridiculous advertisements.

THIS

It even spread to the entertainment section

When Obama became president there was no longer any legitimate criticism of him or the government allowed and that included day to day aspects of life that the government is even slightly responsible for.

Literally SNL has a article about how they had to approve skits with Obama because they felt it would be controversial to lampoon him. Aslo why the daily show died to be honest trump winning would be a renaissance and the best thing that could happen to liberal media in the last decade.

Internet

They even turned pepe mainstream

I think he said he would execute all Mexicans or something

Dude 80% of the west seems to have forgotten that's how the world works.

You mean like black women who are the largest degreed demographic?

trump wants to stop illegal immigration therefore he is a racist

trump doesnt want to open the floodgates to the illiterate millions of syrian savages therefore he is islamophobic

what did haitians mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

>female bodyguards

kek

DESU I think Feminism was designed to force White men to marry East Asian women. Just out of my group of friends and acquaintances the vast majority of couples are WM/AF and just judging by personalities I don't think I could stand being married to any of the White women I know.

>le Trump says what people want to hear meme

Literally every word out his mouth is scrutinised to see if Hitler ever said anything similar.

>USA
>White

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. Not wanting people to come into your country illegally or reward them for doing so is hardly, racist. Historically it's never been a good idea to have massive immigration from your neighboring country. In every case I can think of its lead to territorial problems.

Islam is also not a race, its a religion. And not wanting to risk the lives of your own people even if it means ignoring the suffering of others isn't racist either. Its nationalistic, which some people have a problem with.

You can have a lot of problems with Trump. And I do, his perceived racism isn't one.
Really, in the current political climate, when someone throws out claims of "racism" they've basically lost all credibility in my eyes. Racism exists, you can see it on Cred Forums. But the word has almost lost its meaning the way its used these days.

Cable-cutters, 24 hour news cycle, topics repeating with very little new information, obvious leftist politics? I don't know

Once I unintentional started talking nazi talking points when I went on a rant about how many billions of dollars has gone from the middle class into the hands of the corporate elite through tax funded services by allowing people with down syndrome to persist in our society.

The professor was not really impressed that I came to those conclusions independently I tell ya what.

This, If OP ask his question after election year and when Cred Forumsfags are done shilling for their candidate, the answer would still be this

Yeah, that massive immigration worked out for the native americans...

>this is news in murica

Trump doesn't care what the cable news pundits think.

He just says whatever dumb crazy shit his inbred trailer trash audience wants to hear.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbX7mC9mnJs

CNN and MSNBC are literally fucking their credibility this election. Continually repeating outright lies (no evidence Clinton campaign started birther movement for example) is not a good idea in an age when people can actually look things up easily.

WHITE SUPREMACIST ENTERTAINER BACKS CLINTON

But there is no evidence of that.

People look more at the internet for their news now

is this real?

>people involved outright admit it

Okay.

They've ceded their research and ground reporting to politically motivated internet extremist groups which primarily traffic in rumors and misinformation. This is because that's where the viewing public is trending; people don't want unbiased news, they want their own bullshit regurgitated at them.

It's pretty clear Trump says whatever he wants. The Republicans wish trump would only say what voters want to hear.

Fact is, Trump has never been good at controlling what comes out of his mouth. But also he's old and rich and doesn't give a fuck. He isn't a career politician. If he loses, he'll just spin it in his own mind, and go back to doing his own thing.

If he wasn't such an egotistical douchebag, he'd be great because he can't really be bought. Most other politicians are deep deep in other people's pockets.

Link?

Except there is

As well when they all took and ran Hillary's approved narrative of her 9/11 video and claimed she never went unconscious and tripped when we all seen with our own eyes a women with no control over her legs dragged across the pavement and chucked into the back of a van like fucking luggage.

see

CNN and Snopes both say she had no involvement, so that means she was involved in it.

Trump should say he want to lower taxes to black people living in poor areas

Heads would explode

THIS

here comes the completely disconnected fruit who is still under the fucking mind fuck that is causing the downfall being discussed in this thread and claims those sites are trustworthy lol

With the advent of the internet, more and more people are realizing the nature of the lügenpresse as they now have alternative ways to get the news.

His racist white trailer trash voter base would riot and he'd be even more doomed than he already is.

he already said that

lol?

Won't help, because they don't pay taxes already.

lmao at msnbc damage control trying to regain credibility after trying to cover up hillarys health. isn't it common knowledge hillarys team start the birther bullshit to mudsling obama? were any of you even of age 4 years ago?

You seem pretty nervous if he's already doomed.

Hillary will win in a landslide. There aren't enough white dumb fucks around to vote for Trump. If you don't already see this you're an idiot.

>CNN 666k viewers

nuh uh, I'm not watching this satanic channel. FOX NEWS 4 LYFE

This video is retarded.

Ideas that Obama wasn't born in America were floated when he was first elected to the Senate. At no point did Hillary Clinton or any of the higher ups in her campaign push the narrative that Obama wasn't a citizen.

Trump said Hillary's Clintons campaign started it and they did m8

goal posts need not apply.

It is pretty insane that history gets lost so easily. In 1 lifetime people forget that Hillary campaign started the birther movement, Bill Clinton supported border control at or above Trump level, and the true nature of the holocaust.

never before have republicans, democrats, millionäres and media moguls fought so hard to prevent a person getting elected president

that alone tells me that he needs to be elected if the middle class is supposed to survive

he is the only person that points out how uncontrolled immigration destroys the middle class and endangers not only our jobs but also your safety

this weekend alone was marked by two new terrorist attacks in the US

>he doesnt know trump is surging with blacks and hispanics
lmao

But she didn't start it. A video of Joe and whatshername doesn't prove anything.

Why the fuck do you think Trump umped on the birther bandwagon? 8 years ago he was one of the people "donating" to the Clinton Foundation.

>Why are news networks dying?

SJWs killed tv shows.

Who the fuck in the world wants to tune into "entertainment" just to be lectured & talked down to?

do I need to remind you that George W. Bush was reelected after proving his legitimate mental disabilty for 4 years?

>(((Kohn)))

every time

The people involved with it said her team gave reporters leads. She practically invented it.

That's as stupid as saying Donald Trump is proslavery because some of his supporters have said they were.

can't wait til the boomers die and so does tv

Again, do you have any proof? Any quotes from Clinton and her team aside from the Penn memo which doesn't mention his birthplace or citizenship at all?

questionable birth may have started during his run for the senate but i doubt it picked up much speed with local funding. hillarys masters fund her with enough money to run infinite smear campaigns with countless tactics and she was the first to question his birth when she was running for nominee, before the republicans cared enough.

Sorry m8 the media is already saying this
they just cant show anyone in his campaign started the pro slavery movement but we can show the Hillary campaign did
trump used those words on purpose.

Put down the heroin needle, man.

>SJWs killed tv shows.
>Who the fuck in the world wants to tune into "entertainment" just to be lectured & talked down to?

This. Liberals forget that most people tune into tv shows to be entertained... not for a one sided history lesson.

Yes m8 I have a member of her 2008 campaign team confirming this

trumps claim was her campaign started it and they did hence they fired someone over it.

>SJWs killed tv shows.
>Who the fuck in the world wants to tune into "entertainment" just to be lectured & talked down to?

Sadists?

>SJWs killed tv shows.

People who hate themselves?

Why would James Asher lie and put his entire reputation on the line?

not even the CTR shills and shitposters on Cred Forums even try using this shit anymore lmao

get with the times dog

CIS males who don't know what's good for them and need to learn.

DELET

This is actually a good question. Why would two people who worked on Hillary's campaign 8 years ago decide to come forward with information that guarantees they won't be hired on to another campaign ever again?

>t-the polls are wrong

ahahahah holy shit i hope you're getting paid

IT'S HER TURN

He didn't "work on her campaign" he worked for a newspaper.

>Polls two months out of the election will predict the election!!!!

Come on m8. Not saying Clinton is going to win but polls are meaningless at this point.

Because Hillary will never be elected or running again and 8 years of trump will put them out of commission

It's so obvious then they break the 4th wall and randomly throw in a "morality lesson" in the middle of an episode. Takes you right out of it and kills the mood.

People oppose Trump because he is shockingly ignorant and reckless, and his personality is absolutely repulsive. He stands to do far more damage to the U.S. than even fucking Hillary.

As much as you wish to believe, it's not some grand conspiracy by the political class to take him out.

When do they start mattering m8.

There's been more than one person to come up with this information, people that did actually work on the campaign.

>it's not some grand conspiracy by the political class to take him out.

Right, just like how it wasn't a conspiracy that the DNC aided Hillary directed over other candidates and her fucking vice president lead it.

You cant just repeat what the media says with no actual facts to back it up.

Let me guess
hes racist
hes a bigot
hes sexist
hes a businessman billionaire
and this will somehow destroy the country faster than proven government incompetency and conspiracy.

thanks for correcting the record.

why did the camera zoom up on his shoes?

>He stands to do far more damage to the U.S. than even fucking Hillary.

Objectively not true, since Hillary will remove the 2nd and 1st amendments through her Supreme Court picks and flood the country with illegals and muslims to make sure no conservative candidate ever wins again.

THIS

that took literally a leak from a third party to even get them to admit it and resulted in firing the literal head of the DNC

The purpose of the DNC, hell, any political party, is to help elect their strongest candidate. They did their jobs.

>more damage than Hilary
>same Hilary who was mentored by the last Grand Wizzard of the KKK
>same half dead Hilary that might start a war with Putin
>same Hilary that used the Haiti earthquake to steal millions in donations
>same Hilary that made top secret documents easily available to all of Americas enemies

people think hes going to say some dumb shit and start a war or get offended and launch some nukes. i dont think people realize how much of a puppet figure presidents really are. i like his optimism and his policies and that's enough for me. in all likelihood he will probably face massive gridlock and not be able to do anything

Since the AUMF passed in 2001 presidents have been able to start wars without requiring Congress's approval.

Trump has zero impulse control and will attack literally anyone who he feels personally insulted by.

bernie would have stomped trump

gb2/infowars/

They said that about king nigger and 8 years later the country has been btfo

trump is provably less of a warhawk than clinton and has no ties to big oil industries, unlike clinton.

Debatable. He didn't have the endorsements or fundraising connections or votes that are necessary to win elections on the national level

DING DING DING

Strip away the rumors and bullshit, and you have a """"""""Democratic""""""""" nominee who voted for one war and literally started a second one, while the blowback from both continues to fuck us up the ass. Horrendous.

>implying that's in any way false

>Trump saw a 16.5 percentage-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1 percent on Sept. 10 to 19.6 percent through Friday.

>Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4 percent on Sept. 10 to 71.4 percent.

are you ready for the landslide?

The best part is the landslide will happen if they vote in that percentage, or if black people do what they typically do and just not vote. Either way it is an easy Trump win.

If all else fails, Trump will also be MUCH easier to impeach than Hillary. That's literally what's winning me over. I'm voting for future damage control.

Their viewers are dying, and younger people get their news from Twitter Moments and by mimicking the opinions of their equally as outraged friends. It has nothing to do with bias, liberal or conservative, the time of the evening news is ending, that's all.

>Trump personally accuses obama of not being born in the US for years, only recently renouncing his position
>this is fine

>random Clinton supporters in 2008 implied Obama wasn't born in the US, though this position was never endorsed by Clinton or her campaign
>WHAT THE FUCK SHE STARTED IT

I think I'd be more receptive of you guys and your message of media bias if you weren't so absurdly biased yourselves

I actually hadn't thought of that rofl. Pence is a far stronger pick than Kaine as well.

True, but in all fairness, I don't think the Trump supporters are upset that Clinton supporters forwarded a few emails with that conspiracy. They're just trying to show that he's getting blamed for something that existed before. Plus, some higher butthurt Clinton backers probably grumbled stuff like that, like Sidney Blumenthal. Meanwhile, everyone is wrong and the rumor started in 2004 when Obama ran for the Senate.

(((news)))

THIS

Don't think for a second anyone including trump believes the birther issue is over he simply denied the biased media and the Hillary campaign any ammo against him while highlighting the hypocrisy of of her past campaigns actions.

its that simple.

If Jews control le media then why is the most-watched news network one not owned by a Jewish person?

The same way the top performers are not Jewish yet they run the media
if you don't think they all answer to a larger Jewish force your naive

Except it still started with a Republican in 2004, to be denied and squashed for the most part by McCain in 2008. It was Trump who took the birther movement and made it the frenzy it was. He was undoubtedly the worst offender.

>if blacks make up the majority of football teams why are they not quarterbacks.

>if you don't think they all answer to a larger Jewish force your naive

Cred Forums tards should be forced into a room and asked to prove these statements, and if they don't, they get beaten into powder. Defining naivete as a skepticism of the most malicious lying shitbag retarded cunts in recorded human history.. fuck, I really wish you the most pain and suffering this world can offer.

source?
as well the point is the birther issue is still unsolved m8 he denied it and pointed out Hillary campaign connection to it as a tactic against the bias media who otherwise would otherwise never report it

Trumps mistake was believing the Hillary lies, obviously. An important lesson to us all.

Again m8 if the majority of a certain industry is run by said group does one outlier disprove the claim they have the majority influence on it?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37344846

An analogy befitting the intelligence of a person who believes someone can control that which, by definition, they do not control.

This is why you don't let your wife drink heavily while she's pregnant. The result is an alt rightist.

>the most malicious lying shitbag retarded cunts in recorded human history

you mean the MSM which is majority Jewish owned?

very odd little man

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37344846
Wow m8 I am not going to read a unrelated article when you cant explain how the jews running the media has anything to do with election time conspiracy.

Shilling the Hill was a mistake

Just because you are choosing to have your political debates on a shittier board for it like Cred Forums and not full/pol/ doesn't mean this shit isn't researched.

For the same reason no one watches TV anymore: the internet.

So you can influence industries by being a majority

I guess you don't believe Affirmative action is needed or that whites have any true disbalance of power in any industry in America.

Because they refuse to be Fair and Balanced.

I don't think I need to source that Trump was a major birther, that's pretty common knowledge. In fact, when writing a research paper of any kind, you don't need to source common knowledge, that's kinda the rule. And actually, no, it wasn't a campaign strategy. One lowly volunteer in a campaign forwarded the story and was immediately fired, and Clinton sent an apology to Obama. Another staffer that suggested questioning Obama's early years in Hawaii and Indonesia was ignored, and the strategy never discussed or utilized. After Clinton ceded the race not much later, the birther movement began to gain actual speed on the conservative side, where it had much more traction, although (my personal guess) I do think that a few Clinton allies might've personally passed birther stuff around too, much like Bernie Sanders diehards are still criticizing Hillary for silly things. So yes, there is some hypocrisy, but revisionist history is, too. I'm being very fair to both sides, I think.

THIS

they are relegated to these ancillary boards for a reason m8 they cant hack it with any of the politically focused ones and this is their only foot hold.

cant*
a volunteer again is a arm of her campaign m8

I asked for a source it started in 2004 by a republican.

it's not just old people fueling fox's ratings

fully half of this country's population votes republican and fox news is the only place they can get cable news that doesn't call them racist or moronic

CBS, CNN, MSNBC all compete against each other for the same audience of liberals who increasingly get their news from non-tv sources

No, I'm referring to Nazis and the swarm of brainwashed rats they've spawned into the modern age. The MSM is a beacon of truth in comparison to you .jpg-saving cunts.

If a massive chunk of the media is not owned by Jews, if a person can easily access a wealth of media that isn't owned by a Jewish person, then it's fallacious to say Jews control the media. "Control" implies a monopoly, which Rupert Murdoch all by himself blows completely out of the water. You dishonest drooling cunt.

If I want news, I am only going to tolerate liberal faggotry packaged as news for so long before I realize it's of no value and stop tuning in

I've been on Cred Forums for a long time. Enough to understand the claims of a world wide massive jewish conspiracy. It's not so much that they think jews "control everything" it's more like they think there's a small group of elitists who happen to be jewish who use their incredible wealth to influence the world. This is very much true. The weird part comes from people who hear this and have a knee-jerk reaction and assume these people think everything happens because of these jews or that the jews control every little thing they do not approve of.

It's pretty stupid to deny the jewish control of all American media, most notable hollywood and most major television networks.

A microcosm of what the media as a whole is; a bunch of fucking retards with an agenda shoving it down our throats at the expense of the truth every single time. Ask someone who has no clue what GG is to research it and they'll invariably go to some shit publication like The New Yorker and it'll give you the libfag false narrative definition: "le evil misogynists targeting -dumb bitch who has nothing to do with the game industry- X and being MEAN!" while ignoring any actual facts that don't support this narrative. Joe Schmo will accept this as the truth because it sounds like it could be true and they're not going to put the effort into verifying that it isn't.

So if something as dumb as video game journalism is this ridiculously full of bullshit, think of how important issues are portrayed. And then realize just how mad the media gets when anyone, even neckbeards, decide not to accept a bunch of feelings and self-loathing as reality.

The main problem with this image, apart from the numerous fucking lies, the fact that the landscape has been ever-evolving, and the fact that it's cherrypicked, is that the boxes are not sized according to relative influence.

Sorry m8 controlling would imply a disproportionately or majority influence over said industry which the Jews undeniably have

this would be like saying a minority demographic without representation in a democratic election has a fair chance and the other half majority don't control the election simply because they let the minority vote.

>The MSM is a beacon of truth in comparison to you

Want to know how I know your a butt blasted kike

>On the subject of the press, Spengler is equally as contemptuous. Instead of conversations between men, the press and the "electrical news-service keep the waking-consciousness of whole people and continents under a deafening drum-fire of theses, catchwords, standpoints, scenes, feelings, day by day and year by year." Through the media, money is turned into force—the more spent, the more intense its influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q94mfp7y3E

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

Because Baby Boomers are dying off and young people have no use for cable news

>young people have no use for cable
FTFY

a scapegoat for professional victims

Again m8 TODAY in your ever evolving landscape the jews still hold a disproportionate hold of media and therefore a disproportioned influence on it.

>I've been on Cred Forums for a long time

That explains the anti-intellectual bullshit flowing like a river from your defective brain.

>It's pretty stupid to deny the jewish control of all American media, most notable hollywood and most major television networks.

Oh, it's stupid to deny the existence of Sony, of everything under Murdoch's Empire, of China's growing hand in Hollywood, of companies like Netflix? Thanks for letting me know that using the extra 90 IQ points I have over you to come to a rational, nuanced world view is "stupid." Fat fucking containment board inbred piece of shit.

Ah, a source for that. Yes, technically a volunteer is part of it, but do you really expect a giant operation like that to be responsible for what one volunteer staffer (who was immediately fired, as I said) does? I think that's kinda unreasonable, and not comparable to a billionaire with millions of followers stoking birther fears and conspiracies, not that he was the only one. And it's not like he only did it to Obama, he did it to Cruz for a bit, too.
Sources:
politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

So again, I understand that Clinton allies, large and small, dabbled in this as well. But I do think it's fair to say that she herself 1) didn't start it and 2) did what she could to distance herself from it. I do think she could do well to admit some of her group's connections to it and denounce that as well, but I do think it's a false equivalence to compare the two.

>Thanks for letting me know that using the extra 90 IQ points I have over you to come to a rational, nuanced world view is "stupid." Fat fucking containment board inbred piece of shit.

holy shit, triggered

too bad you can't downvote him kike

so you are pointing out the exception but not the rule

the MAJORITY by large of media companies are Jewish and therefore the Jewish ones have a disproportionate influence on said industry

They are for profit organizations and therefore have a motive to misrepresent stories or overplay situations to draw out longer viewership to maximize advertising views.

You could during watching new into a drinking game by simply drinking a shot every time CNN says "Stay Tuned" in the middle of a big new story and runs another 5 minutes of commercials.

LMAO holy shit we have one triggered chaim goldstein here

the ovens are almost completely warmed up for you

Good thing you didn't even try to argue anything I said or I'd have to refute your post.

Jesus, you are one special kind of retard. The media is not a government, a person can decide to exclusively watch media that comes from companies not owned by Jews. More Americans are brainwashed by Fox News than any other network, you fat fucking imbecile. And stop calling me your "m8" you stunted halfwit, go take a bath in acid.

>it isn't in the format I want
>it's been a couple years and the situation is totally different and jews don't own all media

Thanks for correcting the record.

>stormshills backpedaling from words like "control" to words like "disproportionate" and "majority" when confronted on their propaganda

It's like flipping on the light switch in a room filled with rats.

soon...

None of your sources show evidence of birtherism only he was claimed to be a muslim m8

want to try again?

Sony is operated by jews. I don't know about netflix but I would bet anything I own that it's mostly operated and written by jews.

>playing semantics when Jewish control is proven

They no longer report the news and facts and only push their version of the story.

Sony is operated by Japanese, and Netflix isn't which a 5 second google search would told you.

>implying I'm some stormfuck shill because I made a post detailing facts pertaining to the jewish control of the media.
I'm not even white you shit eating mongoloid

If you actually read them (I doubt you read them that fast), you'd find the information I'm speaking of. Not only that, but just looking at the URL's of the two articles, one of which is a right-leaning publication, you can even see that the subject is 'birtherism', even if the Muslim question is also included. So, would YOU like to try again?

If you can't understand why saying that is dishonest when Rupert Murdoch alone controls a very large chunk of the media, then you're too stupid for words. The only people playing semantics here are the halfwits from Cred Forums, you rat.

Michael Lynton, CEO and Chariman of Sony Pictures is Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lynton

what does your ability to turn the brainwash machine off have to do with one demos disproportionate influence over it?

sorry m8 again having majority influence on something means you effectively control it I see you are running out of shit to argue lol

tfw even your 56 yr old liberal Dad stopped watching the news and cancelled newspapers/Time b/c "it's all a bunch of bullshit now"

show me the quote m8
I read it cant find it.

most of the american sony higher ups are jewish.

>MUH AGENDA

You people are retarded, News organizations have pushed agendas for decades. If it was an issue for ratings now, it would have been an issue 30 years ago.

Maybe, just MAYBE, it has something to do with all cable TV entirely dying right now?

Sony Pictures is a subsidiary, you inbred abortion. You do realize that a huge amount of your "Jewish media control" is predicated on the idea that subsidiaries are controlled by their parents, right? You can claim that subsidiaries are autonomous which would add Sony to your propaganda, but then you lose a lot of it elsewhere.

most people use the internet for news now

of course fox news is #1 when its all 70 year old codgers who couldnt google something to save their life

GOOD GOY, GOY GOY GOY GOY GOY SHUT UP GOYIM OY VEY THE 6 GORILLION

Nothing.
>Everything

Honestly who gives a fuck about Sony? The claim of a jewish media conspiracy is centralized around hollywood and news agencies, not some Japanese company.

Sorry, but doxxing people and nonstop harassment at home and at work go well beyond simply posting a few mean tweets.

Gamergaters were sad virgin neckbeards and literal teenagers who felt their shitty childish hobby being existentially threatened because they read a guy's made-up story about his ex-girlfriend dating a Kotaku writer for favors.

Since their underdeveloped immature minds couldn't develop an appropriate response to their autistic rage, they instead made the girl's life a living nightmare.

>Haitians hatin

The internet, by its wide open access to information and communication, has fundamentally changed the way view the world. The narrative, sculpted by the controlled medium of TV news networks, is falling apart in the wake of new, truthful information has begun to reach the people.

Wow, fucking seriously?

You know Sony is one of the biggest movie and TV production companies in Hollywood, right?

I see what you're taking issue with now.

"In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American."

The idea is that most of us kind of see the birther issue as more than specifically the birth certificate itself, which is why in an earlier post I included a Clinton staffer that suggested going after Obama's younger years in non-contiguous US and Indonesia, which painted him as unAmerican. It's generally the same argument - 'he wasn't born here' = 'secret Muslim plant' = 'raised in Indonesia and maybe elsewhere?' = etc. etc., there's a bunch of different arguments that I've heard. Some people talk about Obama's interest in his father, who was a serial white woman-finder and he has half brothers everywhere. If you don't see the connection, I get that. Most people see all of these various un-American rumors in the same pot of conspiracy, if that makes sense. Do with the information what you will, I suppose. Both sides have messed up in this instance. I'd be interested in seeing some of the original birther forwarded emails and such and see where they originated.

After some googling I've found that most netflix originals are written and/or produced by jews.

lmao manlet lol

And run by a Jew, too:

Obama himself told people he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia.

makes sense
youtube.com/watch?v=ttr1rE1yo_k

Sony is a big part of Hollywood, as for Murdoch, the list of what he owns is too long to paste.
usatoday.com/story/money/business/2015/06/11/what-rupert-murdoch-owns/71089066/

A Chinese company also has a growing influence in Hollywood, owning Legendary Pictures and in talks for more. It's the biggest film company in the world.

Sure my point is that this is not about one company. It's about the entire industry.

The media Ruper Murdoch controls is barely conservative. He controls Fox and the only conservative part of it is the news channel. Not even the news channel, but several opinion pieces featured on the channel. And they're usually just neo-con globalist trash.

Nothing conservative about Sky either.

So why is Rupert Murdoch so important to you?

you are mentally ill. Get help

Because the 24 hour news cycle is entirely bullshit. Anyone who wants news can get it faster from feeds, and anyone looking for pundit faggotry already has their blogger/youtube e-celeb that confirm their own biases.

The only people still watching the news are old people. Local news is a slightly different story.

No, that's a subsidiary.

Netflix controls everything produced by it, or does that not matter to you suddenly? I guess you'll be happy to know a huge amount of media you previously associated with Jews no longer has anything to do with it.

>they really aren't jewish guys stop!

A majority of people are retarded and opinionated. If the news doesn't confirm their beliefs, then it must be biased, because how could their beliefs be wrong?

You aren't fooling anyone with that "argument"

>claim media is Jewish regardless of who writes it if the company is owned by a Jew
>in the case of Netflix where the owners are not Jewish, claim it's the writers who represent the media

Do you have any idea how brainwashed you are? Or is it so complete and thorough that you aren't even conscious of the mental gymnastics you go through to arrive at your feelings-dictated conclusions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

This should help you learn to think from square one. Good luck.

>only 1 type of influence counts!

Hey guys cool it with the anti-Semitism okay?

>election is in November
>result announced in January
What the fuck America?

Election is in November. Transfer of power is in January.

Imagine being so unintelligent that your own logic being repeated back to you makes you angry because it doesn't lead to conclusion your feelings dictate. If Sony Pictures is Jewish then MSNBC isn't, since it's only the parent of MSNBC which has a Jewish CEO.

Do you retards even understand what logical consistency is?

see
Your argument is that you can only have influence at 1 level which is retarded.

>those "sources" at the bottom leading to no relevant information hoping no one fact checks that "statistic"

I don't understand how any latches onto Cred Forums given the concentration of lies in their posts and images.

slow n steady ;)

You are too dumb to read.

Jeb you aren't truly outrageous

So now you've switched to vaguely gauging "influence" rather than absolute terms of control as determined by the owners of media companies?

Because Trump redpilled the public on how corrupt most news networks are

Whatever momentarily supports my "arguments" before I need to move the goalposts again.

What didn't I read? Enlighten me, you fat fucking retard.

>it is all or nothing with control!

>what DIDN'T I do??
Holy shit Cred Forums is bottom of the barrel for political arguments.

The media overall has been completely shameless this election. Impartiality was eschewed for the sake of keeping Trump out of the White House.

gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

>it is all or nothing with control!

Yes, those are the terms Cred Forums shit posters set every single time they use the word "control" or make any reference to the media at all. Is that suddenly a problem? Aren't you the ones who post those grids of owners?

I'm asking for a clarification of why you said I was too dumb to read, you mouth breathing cunt. Did that have some meaning behind it or was it just another attempt by an alt right slime to distract from the point?

listen to npr for ten minutes and youll be able to answer your own question.

Because TV as a whole is dying and news in particular is something that has a billion options for online instead.

Just look at those viewer numbers to prove it, the only successful news station left is the one with the demographic so old they hardly use the internet.

>le news journalism is dead because it doesn't say what i want to hear!
I hate you

/pol and white nationalists focus on jews far too much when there are plenty of white cucks around pushing for non-white interests

Becuase you somehow saw the post, typed in all the sources and navigated them and analyzed them all, came to a conclusion, and made a shitpost about it in the 5 minutes since it was posted.

So because I read faster than you I don't know how to read? Pointing out that a made up statistic is made up is a shitpost? Is it even possible for you to be a worse or less intelligent person? I can't imagine how many hard drugs the whore that shat you out injected while she was pregnant.

>tune in at specific time to watch specific news, with ads
OR
>go on internet and get what you want right away without ads

hhhhmmmm....

How much tinfoil do you go through in a month

The internet has also made it easier to obfuscate information. Id also purport that it contributes heavily to the current political polarization in this country sincepeople just visit whatever site conforms to their political belief

Ever notice how in sports the team with the majroity points and coverage are remarked as controlling the field?

Do you sperg out like this at game day

SeeDisproportionate influence over a given field is analogous to control m8

Sorry you lost

lol sally kohn stopped pretending to be some intellectual lesbian leftist and just went "whatever, women are dumb and follow celebrities"

that one is pretty tame considering it's a editorial in a gay soccer mom site

that collage about trump's speech being "dark" was eye opening, like something out of "gamers are dead" mail group

>mention Trayvon Martin as the breaking point
>Think people are coming after your whiteness

You aren't unbiased at all.

not him but yeah that was pretty blatant. I was a faggy Chomsky fan, Butler, Zizek, Hooks, third worldist maoism sympathizer, every cliche

but when you're "racist" for not letting some minority-on-elites-leash kill you (and suddenly you're white) it's pretty eye opening how they're a useful race to be cheered on and use them to attack others and discipline the majority. Like a symbolic golem.

More like their opinions doesn't change much but the world moves """forward""" and what was considered liberal 30 years ago is now considered conservative

40 years ago the socialist party in my country was fully against immigration because they didn't want third worlders taking their job

This is the only appropriate response to GamerGate

youtube.com/watch?v=DOAJu4CrBUU

>filthy frank
Time to fuck off

that was always a basic feature of labor/left before identity politics nonsense. Now you're a close-minded xenophobic hick racist if you don't want the economy to go to indonesian children working for a cent per week and suicidal chinese

That's not true.

Mostly it's because they get jobs and earn more and see more evidence of liberal fuckery shitting everything up.

>literal msm calling genres of music and politcal rallies too white
>calling someone just awhite male is a accepted criticism of someone opiniom in fhe mainstream

Lol yea its all a republican conspiracy to smear hillary

How is it not true?

60 years ago it was normal to chemically castrate fags in the UK
Nowadays it is normal to hire them over straight white men because they're an oppressed minority

>people don't get that the media stations want Trump to win
>Because then everyday will be a news field day for them with him in office

>people have gotten so insane they literally believe FOX NEWS is the LIBERAL MEDIA

death can't come soon enough

>under the Opinions section
>calling it news
the comprehension is real. This is why news sites don't even try. People cant understand basic concepts anymore

>Lol yea its all a republican conspiracy to smear hillary

Noone ever said that. It's just that you are extremely biased to one side, so that also skews your judgement.

>literal msm calling genres of music and politcal rallies too white

I'm sorry, but the music comment is true. The Chicken Dance is about the whitest song in the history of existence. And that's not a bad thing either, but it's okay to classify it as that.

Can you mention where they called political rallies too white?

>calling someone just a white male is a accepted criticism of someone opiniom in fhe mainstream

Depends on the context.

Hurt that video games aren't serious business? Hit a little too close to home?

How many dicks do you suck daily?

they are pandering garbage only drones watch

>depends on the context
>there is any context where calling someone white could be negative
Really wondering who could be behind this post

Thank you for Correcting the Record!
0.03 shekels have been donated to your account.

not him, but if it's not a serious business why go after it?

>Why are news networks dying?

Network TV is dying alltogether, why would the news part be excempt from this ?

All you have to do is to look at the network ratings, they are steadily dropping, the new generation of people would rather watch youtube and netflix (where they can tune in and out at their pleasure), even cable which actually (unlike the networks) produce some quality series are suffering.

>MDE's premiere got more viewers at 12:15 am than large news networks do at prime time

Trump rallies being too white is literally all you heard in the primaries

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/11/susan-rice-us-national-security-agencies-too-white/

mtv.com/news/2917678/white-tears-in-trumps-america/

pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/

In what context would saying hip hop is unberably black not be racist?

Again its used in the context to belittle your opinion and imply bias what context would calling some one a balck male to suggest bias not be deemed racist

Lol your a fucking joke.

"Popeys chicken and kool aid is the blackest resturant and drink to classify it as such is not racist "

>americans

Cont
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/17/us/politics/donald-trump-rally-is-called-chance-to-show-support-for-police.html

heatst.com/culture-wars/seattle-university-dean-retires-after-student-outcry-over-too-white-curriculum/

time.com/4240907/oscars-2016-analysis-winners/

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/01/oscars-so-white-2016

>and his personality is absolutely repulsive
He's funny as fuck, would gladly drink a beer with.

Hillary on the other hand is a corrupt witch with negative charisma.

i want to sniff her butt so bad

>still trying to push that narrative after the logs were leaked
wew lad

Yet the people actually loved him and then he betrayed the and became a cuck.

>Hollywood dying
>news networks dying
Are (((they))) losing their grip on America?

>she literally started a media-wide war against a fucking cartoon frog.

...what?

google hillary and pepe/ pepe and msnbc/ white supremacist frog etc

it's all over the place

>they just say anyone who disagrees with them is "literally Hitler" and clap each other on the back

>someone actually called me "literally Hitler" to my face when I said I don't like Hillary (I don't like Trump either but I didn't get a chance at that point to say it yet)
>mfw the blood visibly drained from their face in shock when I revealed I'm a Jew whose only surviving relatives from the Holocaust were my father's parents, and they had no idea how to respond

get used to it, buddy. You're a fucking white male and these women and cucks are really into the whole 50 shades of muslims thing

She doesn't actually believe Pepe has anything to do with the politics, does she?

They will be, until the radical ones take over and force them to wear clothes that cover everything but their eyes.

they're talking about it like it's a illuminazi dog whistle or secret handshake for each other or something.

They're acting like those dudes who see triangles and butterflies everywhere

Ah, retards.