Is Conan Kino? It's pretty bad with the puppets and shit, and I see people claiming it as Fantasykino all the time...

Is Conan Kino? It's pretty bad with the puppets and shit, and I see people claiming it as Fantasykino all the time. What teh fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dat Milius
>dat Poledouris
>dat prime Arnold

you fucks arent even making sense anymore...tone down the shitposting...just think for at least 10 seconds before posting holy fuck

Conan is objectively pure mankino, gives me chills and almost tears every time I see it

female actress is good

I loved how the villain's main magical showcase ended up being turning into a snake.

Like, it doesn't work for harrypotter faggots, because its useless in a DnD style situation, but I thought that shit was deep when I was a kid. To achieve such a level of devotion to your god that he blesses you with his purest form...

It's alt-right kino

>VLC

>stealing from successful religious institutions
>alt right

go back to...Cred Forums? I dont know.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
the objective justifies the means

It's actually frogtwitter-kino, get it right nerd.

COCAINUM

It's pretty much the perfect movie and it will never get old.

BULL
SHIT

The guy who played his dad was a badass irl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Smith_(actor)

The original is one of the best fantasy movies.

wut puppets r u talking about faggot? conan is fantasykino, not a lot of that shit around. also another good one, Masters of the Universe and The Beast Master

You are such a fucking cocksucking thunderpleb OP and I wish I could drive my keys into your eyes, and yes Conan is one of the few examples of real art to come out of Hollywood

This is by far the best opening to any movie ever made.

One of the best fantasy films ever made. Thoroughly underrated. Also one of the best film scores.

Seeing this as a kid the tits blew me away