Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Why don't you watch a few episodes and find out for yourself? It's not like you're doing anything productive with your free time.

It's very good.

Yes, it's great.

Yes, if you watch it at 2x the speed.

>Is this any good?
its pretentious and not much happens.

Could be better. Be ready to get impressed by the first few episodes and then be bored by the rest of it.

Too fast for my liking

Its not bad but they mislead you with the first episode thinking every episode is gonna be like that just for everything else to be boring lawyer stuff presented in a more fun way. Vince can literally make something out of nothing, but some people can see through it

It's contextually but not thematically a prequel to Breaking Bad, so Don't expect any explosions and instead of memorable one liners there are these grand monologues.

It's fantastic, but much slower and less action packed.

Watch it for the Mike moments, stay for Jimmy's evolution.

wait for the next two seasons to come out and then watch them all

its mediocre at best

First season is great, 2nd is very slow

Better than Breaking Bad

It is the same quality as the later seasons of Breaking Bad.
It has noticeable highpoints.

If you're watching it with the expectation that it is "leading" to him becoming Saul Goodman then you will be disappointed.

If you go into it just wanting to see a well-made character drama then you'll like it.

Still better than breaking bad

It's alright. Would not recommend to a friend if I had any. Some episodes are worth marathoning, some episodes will send you to sleep. Writing is unoriginal. Some say it's slow burn, blah blah character study. I say that's fine, but the storylines should still be compelling and fresh. Last season ended with a confession being recorded = zzz.

Better than Breaking Bad, lad

pretentious is a codeword plebs use for: I'm a moron

boring lawyer babbling shit
Mike is the only good thing in this

6/10

Kek.

second season is streets ahead of the first

I like it more than Breaking Bad desu

Take note of everyone calling it shit. Come season 3 when le chicken man shows up and its constant mike doing dirty deeds the same people will be saying its better than breaking bad and they loved it from the beginning. It is a very good show and I don't find it slow in the slightest. If eye catching montages (akin to breaking bad) and buttery dialogue are considered boring or slow, then yes its very boring and slow. Chuck and jimmy scenes are the GOAT

season 1 is ok but season 2 is pretty bad