There's always a bigger guy

There's always a bigger guy

That's where you're wrong

>YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY FLIGHT PLAN

Bigger Qui-Gon?

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE PLANE NOT CRASH IT WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bill Wilson the Wise?

Ironic, he could save others from being thrown out of a plane, but not himself.

>Luke have I ever told you about CIA? he went looking for Dr Sheev Paveltine but got a lead to the masked sith lord instead, yes, darth BANE? He then proceed to take extra prisoners on board his craft only to mind trick them into having just space for 1 of them on the flight plans, tricking them into believing their lives were in danger by mock execution as he made the light saber go "zzzzziiiiiing" just behind the head of one the captives another one asked CIA why he would stab a man with a weapon from a more civil age than just cast them into space. As CIA uncovered the mask he'd saw another mask, he seemed like Big gu'yus from that 50's dinner my other good old friend had back on Peruskin, then CIA got murdered by Bane, and he was a good friend

Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a hothead.

10/10 thread

HULK?

>General Skywalker, I'm Sith

Big Guy-Gon-Jinn

Does anyone have that anime thingy (Stands?) copypasta about the Jedi powers?

>Bane Kenobi

Who are the worst five Jedi ever:

1.Qui-Gon
2.Qui-Gon
3.Qui-Gon
4.Qui-Gon
5.Qui-Gon

UURRAGGHH?

>"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Bill Wilson the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the hotheads would tell you. It's a Big Guy legend. Bill Wilson was an agent of the CIA so powerful and so wise, he could use his power stance to influence Maimen and make plane rides... safe. He had such a knowledge of the Flight Plan, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from being thrown out of the plane. The Power Stance is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became such a Big Guy, that the only thing he was afraid of was not being in charge...which, eventually of course, he wasn't. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him by crashing his plane with no survivors, becoming the true Big Guy. Ironic. He could save others from being thrown out of a plane...but not himself.."

>"Is it possible to learn this power?"

>"For you".