Sequel when?

Sequel when?

Been waiting for a sequel since it came out.

>it's a Cred Forums misunderstood the meaning of a movie episode

where can I watch the first 8 movies?

Blomkamp is a hack, if he ever directs a sequel to D9 he certainly shouldn't write it.

I love the film, but he's better at directing visuals than scripts, all his films so far have suffered of severely hamfisted and sometimes indecipherable social commentary.

I didn't fook no prawn man!

Why does everything needs to be decipherable? That's what makes American History X legendary. Same with this sci-fi movies.

I thought D9 was fairly nuanced, but this
>indecipherable social commentary.
Certainly applies to Elysium.

I like all (3?) of his movies though.

>Sequel

Every movie he makes is a sequel. It's all the same fucking shite.

Chappie was basically District Robocop 10

You are not very smart, are you ?

>namefag
>can't into Blomkamp's red-pilled commentary

There's a better place for people like you.

I want mobile posters to leave.
I want Cred Forums to leave.

bane

Considering Blomkamp's recent movie making shenanigans, I'm really afraid about the sequel. Perhaps he's afraid as well since he knows he will only defile the original.

2Meta4u

I rewatched Elysium yesterday, and I definitely enjoyed it more than the first time. The first half, maybe even 2/3 is fucking great. Kinda falls apart towards the end when the plot becomes sobby shit and with that over the top naive happy ending.
One thing really bothered me though. Why the fuck didn't they just send some med stations to earth. It would literally solve 90% of their problems with illegal visitors, and as it turned out at the end, the stations didn't require any special resources or anything.

underrated post

This thread bringing the oldfags out of lurkmode

I can feel the winds of change. Cred Forums seems to be getting ever so slightly better recently.

my buddy's dad is in the film business, can confirm there will be a sequel

Can I try the NX?

why? it was garbage

Hopefully never, every movie Blomkamp made after D9 was shit.

I didn't like it t b h.
It's okay but too much action for my taste.

Oldfag reporting in