youtube.com/watch?v=HJyADIfW6Fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

kinda

>its a pablo gets laid episode

Yes

I enjoyed it.

SI PATRON

The scenes where Narcos interacted with his father were really well done, I wish there was more scenes like that. Disappointing as well how Detective Penis wasn't there at the end to see Narcos get caught

Yes

Season 1 is GOAT
Season 2 still is pretty good, especially the end, but they really dragged the story as much as they could afford and it shows

Basically DUDE CIA IS EVIL meme show.
Loved by leftists because it does what they like, glorify criminals.

Who /Navegante/ here

>its a pablo threatens to kill someone's family episode

¿BANE ?

Yes. The first season is way better than the second though.

Yep. Very good.

yes

i wnat to fuck maritza

>DUDE CIA IS EVIL
They literally hand out guns to domestic terrorist

>CIA IS EVIL

but they fucked everything in the last century

who fucked everything up the most

>La Quica
>Pablo's mom

Season 1 was GOAT. binge watched the fuck out of that.

Season 2 is decent, I'm only going through episode by episode though, it's not as good though the climax to episode 4 was fucking intense.

I don't get why they're doing Season 3 and 4 though, I mean the Cali Cartel was a different kind of beast from Pablo Escobar, less centered on one boss, and less narcoterrorism. It's just not going to get as many viewers because it just won't be as interesting for most of us.

>It's just not going to get as many viewers because it just won't be as interesting for most of us.
They're fine with losing the plebs in their audience. Same way they decided to go for subtitles and lose the plebs that wouldn't watch because they'd have to read.

>Pablo's mom
Holy shit, endanger her entire family because of ''muh church'', almost gets her son, his wife and her grandchildren killed, then acts like she did nothing wrong.
No wonder Pablo was in the mess he was when he was raised by that cunt

Don Pablo, I'm DEA

Narcos isn't just about Escobar, they said they'll do all kinds of different stories about Drug Cartels.
Besides, they introduced Cali Cartel well enough that makes me interested in them

Forgot to mention she got her son-in-law killed

Medellin wasn't the only interesting cartel

GONORRHOEAS

His nose always freaked me out. Is it sloppy plastic surgery or some shit?

Yes.

is tata the best wife in the history of tv?

LOS RATAS

>that ass
>those tatas
yes

S2 >>>>>> S1

You mean it's not flat and wide?
That's only a shape of the nose on a coon

Fucking narcos

Shouldn't it be las since the noun is feminine

i think im having second thoughts on building the wall

is he gay? he must be gay

I MISS GUSTAVO EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE

10/10 if I ever saw one

I don't know, it doesn't look natural. As if someone cut the tip of it.

ok

cancel the wall, the wall was a mistake, let the mexicans in

Leave Carrillo to me.

It well have a door in it for sexy mamacitas.

Literally 10/10 mullet game

Surely you can't believe the CIA has made the world a better place since its inception.

You're right, but at the same time, Escobar was a very interesting character historically which is what drove them to do the show in the first place. I mean the acts of terrorism that he did were just unreal. You think "this kind of shit only happens in TV and movies" but he really did them. That's part of what really amazes me about the show is that you see something on the show that just seems like it had to be made up just for the show, look it up... and it really fucking happened.

Blow up a plane trying to kill a presidential candidate that campaigned on a platform of extradition? Yup, Pablo did that.

Build his own luxury prison and turn himself in? Really happened.

Raid the Palace of Justice to destroy all evidence connected to him with fucking communists? Yup.

It's the brazen acts of violence, and terrorism plots that make Pablo Escobar really interesting and make for a good TV show.

Los Zetas would be good too and maybe the Sinaloan Cartel that El Chapo heads as well, but that's a decade or so later. The Show appears to be picking up with the Cali Cartel (which reigned as the kings of Cocaine from the early to mid 1990's, after Escobar's death they took over and provided 90% of the world's cocaine, but by 1996, most of their leaders had been arrested)

See one of the things with Escobar is that he was operating from the late 1970's till 1993.

They could have spent more seasons on Escobar had Season 1 not covered a fucking decade all in one go. Basically they weren't sure if this show was going to catch on so they wanted to cover most of it in one season.. then finish it off in season 2 which is basically the last 2 years of Pablo's life.

If they're really going to spend 2 seasons on 3 years of the Cali Cartel... I just don't understand how they can make it interesting enough.

So you do miss me, you son of a bitch.

que le paso patrón

It got better as it went along. It started out pretty good so its not hard to sit through.

I'd hide in her jungle if you know what I mean

¿EL BAÑO?

sì patron

The colombian Big Boss.
Lemon Snake.

WHY IS SHE NOT MY GF

dat twist

I was not expecting that.

and I was kind of mad, because Carrillo was fucking awesome.

>wanting a commie gf

>Carrillo was fucking awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

Yeah... I already miss him and I'm not finished with the season yet..

>You gave this to a boy to give to me
>You can have it back

it was a great scene honestly just.. I hate such a badass character getting offed.

he doesnt put pussy on a pedestal unlike your poor desperate virgin life

si

mi pene

Season 3 is going to be shit now that Wagner Moura won't be there.

What's net for his career?

youtube.com/watch?v=HJyADIfW6Fs

>the organization to fuck with the Mendellin Cartel founded by the Cali Cartel was actually named Los Pepes

Our meme magic literally time traveled back to the early 90's. It's ridiculous.

this desu

who's this fluid druid

I'd let Carillo fuck me in the ass

*scratcha de vinilo*
*el foto stilla*