What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182454888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great taste in music and impeccable sense of style desu

casting evan peters.
quicksilver was the only enjoyable character in this flick and he seemed like the only oen who wasnt taking himself to seriously or hamming it up

>not liking Nightcrawler and Scott

>casting evan peters
I still don't know why this nigga ain't A-Lister. He's such likable and a solid actor; I was surprised that his performance in season 1 of American Horror Story wasn't given more praise.

Marvel's interpretation of the character was so shit compared to Fox's.

He can live an entire life in a second.

> liking twinkcrawler

xD

Just watched this flick. It had a lot of good scenes put together but the writing was so weak it ruined it down to an average, disappointing movie.
It's a rare occasion when a movie could have been improved if it had more 80s pandering, really. A Mrs Pacman arcade isn't enough for me to believe I'm watching something set in the 80s.

he seems to be getting there. despite what Cred Forums says capeshit is an easy way to get yourself some brownie points

I'm kinda surprised they aren't doing a Quicksilver solo movie.

Would be waaaaay too expensive and long to shoot

They probably will but it would ruin what makes him so great. If they make a whole movie on him, it'd diminish the impact of his scenes because they're constantly try to one-up the previous scene. They do that already with the previous film and this new one but at least it's separated by a long period of time so it still remains fresh.

Not MCU

Because it would be like a year long.

>bryan singer undoubtedly ate his boipuxi for hours and gobbled up all of peters cum

Scott Summers was shit in Apocalypse, the actor was fucking terrible.

He was fine. Sophie as Jean was terrible.

>not liking twinkcrawler

xD

Nothing. The X-Men movies are shit. Have no idea why people give those movies a pass when BvS was 100x better.

why wasn't blink in apocalypse?

bitch was cool as fuck in dofp

Exactly opposite thing that happened with Jean.
They actually cast someone who can act and not some fat-ass with one look and no ability to speak like a human being.

Exactly how many twink boipuccis has singer had his tongue poke on the xmen movies?

cause she wasn't born yet....

that was the best scene of the movie - if you don't count the deleted mall one

wat? she didn't seem that young

Great choice of song, but the scene felt underwhelming in my opinion.
And the end is especially silly, he looks like Latza.

vimeo.com/182454888

>dude consumption lmao

He's not chad level beautiful or in his late 30s

jubilee is a cutie.
turner looks 70 years old

Literally nothing.

>has anyone told you you look like this

HOLY FUCK

Man Sophie Turner's american accent is awful.

>Man Sophie Turner is awful

ftfy

Do you know of a youtube tutorial that could teach me how to be bryan singer?

>sophie turner looks like boy george
o
am
I
laffin

Haven't seen it cuz it looks like shit. Quicksilver is the only character that looks interesting. If I were to watch it, itd be for Quicksilver alone.

thats why I watched it and it was worth it.

>Apocalypse basically would've killed ALL X-men with one dumb explosion if Quickmemer didn't happen to pass by
Great school there, Charles, really effective

Let me know if you find it

Seriously Singer has the best fucking life
>makes money-spinning capeshit doing the least amount of work
>cansts the hottest barely legal twinks on the scene then tongue fuck their fart box during the auditions
Why even fucking live

not even apocalypse, it was havoc that would've killed them

Went in waiting for the worst but turned out to be quite fun. More fun than either Avengers or AoU. Peters should get more work.

The ladies' perfomances were dull tho.

The intro scene with the pyramid was pretty dope.

Funniest thing about the movie is that a non character or Storm, that was their enemy in the fight joins them as an X-men a few days earlier. Even tho they have a school full of students that been there for years, X-men team is full of people that just got to school.
Sound logic

Maybe their powers all suck in comparison

I love the X-men as the film series, far more than other capeshit, and this one was a nice comfy addition, although the recasting sometimes cheapens the continuity of the characters, there's been like 3 different Scotts.

His scenes were the funnest to watch. Cyclops was cool as well the actor who played him is pretty good actor.

I adored Xmen Apocalypse

Its the sort classic bad capeshit that gave me a real nostalgia boner

Hammy acting from older stars
Shitty acting from younger stars
Tone deaf dramatic beats
Terribad cgi
Horrible action choreography
Completely nonsense plot
Green screen up the ass
And finally the pathetic costumes

Its a modern museum piece

>twink eating a twinkie
What did Bryan Singer mean by this?

Nightcrawler was a fag

The first Nightcrawler was better and didnt have a head that looked like those vodoo shrunkheads.

An ode to peters audition tape with singer

Well, Storm did get massive power boost and Charles has said it's a real school for both mutants and normal kids.

Has anyone told you you look like this

BAHAHAHA should have put that in the flm