Post movies where the protag didn't have a love interest

Post movies where the protag didn't have a love interest.

The Shining

Bump, I sense potential

I always assumed that Herge was either gay, or hated women based on the fact that there were little-to-no female prominent female characters through-out the books and the only ones that did exist were usually older women and/or portrayed negatively, eg, Bianca Castafiore.

A nicer thought, is perhaps, that the author wanted to remove any sort of romantic/sexual element from the narratives, making them purely mystery-plot-driven stories. And the most efficient way to do this was to have no young attractive or endearing women or girls in the books.

The Thing
Die Hard With A Vengeance (kinda since Holly is brought up but not in the film at all)
Deep Blue Sea (girl dies at the end and it's only LL Cool J and Thomas Jane that survive)

lawrence of arabia
master and commander
stand by me

WOMEN WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

:(

Reservoir Dogs.

Why can't more movies leave the romance meme behind and just focus on the main story?

>implying Tin-tin and the Captain weren't boyfriends

Wait, you're actually serious? The gay subtext in that movie was so thick it could be cut with a knife.
In the comic they even lived in the same house. Not his boyfriend my ass.

lel

Fucking degenerate

The good, the bad and the ugly

True Grit

Did I imply anywhere that I am homosexual? I'm not, by the way.
Take your paranoia and self hate back to

DELETE THIS

Think about Tolkien, was kinda the same with him. They even had to make the love storys much bigger for the films

Was this good? Considering going to the cinema.

THis

Gulliver's Travels has never been properly adapted because of the scene with the naked nude fenale giants. Obviously, the author was gay, as he exaggerrated the features and described them to the point of (and maybe to make the point that they were) disgusting.

I like talking about interpretation. This board is lacking real discussion.

*reddit calls*
*picks up, hangs up immediately*

It's like people here get more pleasure from insulting others than actually digging into the meat of a film's themes and subtext.

*reddit calls again*
*answers, immediately hangs up*

If all you want to talk about is tits, race mixing, and politics, why are you on the Cred Forums board? It doesn't make sense. We could actually enlighten other anons to a new way of viewing and analyzing media.

*reddit calls again*
*unplugs phone*

You fucking fags are all shills and cucks anyway.